๐๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž โ” N. Gog...

By cheriikolya

โ›โ› I might left my little birdie, but my feelings hasn't.โž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž (๐ง.) showing or caused by i... More

...๐‡๐”๐’๐๐€๐๐ƒ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ || ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ !
๐ข- ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐ข๐ข๐ข- ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„๐‘
๐ข๐ฏ- ๐‡๐Ž๐“ ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘
๐’๐๐„๐€๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐“๐ˆ๐๐„๐’ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐ฏ- ๐€๐๐๐Ž๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐€๐๐‚๐€๐Š๐„๐’
*๐‚๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐’*
๐ฏ๐ข- ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐€๐๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐˜

๐ข๐ข- ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„

391 14 3
By cheriikolya

❛❛ Let's make love together, princess ! ❞
▃▃▃▃

Nikolai's legs on either side of yours, his touch so passionate, your mind blanked from the feeling as the kisses go on and on. His words, so seductive.
You feel so close to him, so intimate and close, like nothing else but the two of you exist, your bodies completely entwined, your touches so warm.

Nikolai's hands slowly moving, tracing up and down your body, your back arching from the feeling as his lips slowly wander away from yours, and down to your neck.
Your body arching itself upwards as his lips slowly move down your neck, your skin twitching under the feeling of his touch, the heat and want of his kisses causing your mind to go completely blank in ecstasy.

Nikolai's breath against your neck, tickling and teasing you, your body arching itself upwards even more as the heat from his breath adds to the already existing heat from his body against yours.
Nikolai's lips now against your earlobe, the hot breath from his mouth teasing and tickling even more, your body arching itself upwards as the heat from his hands against your rear begin to explore your body.

Nikolai's lips, teeth, tongue, and breath, the feeling so pleasurable and so intimate, it feels like an adventure as he continues to slowly wander downwards with his lips.
Your breath slowly becoming hot and rapid as his lips are now against your chest, his hands exploring as they go up and down your rear, your hips arching yourself upwards, your legs trembling.

The heat, the feelings, the want, everything is so intense as the kisses from Nikolai start to wander lower and lower.
You find yourself arching yourself higher, your body now starting to melt in his hands as if you're melting away by his touch and kisses alone. Your body beginning to twitch, the sensation so overwhelming, the feeling of all your stress and worries evaporating away.

Nikolai's breath is so fast but yet so gentle against your skin, your heartbeat going so fast you're starting to lose track of your senses. The heat so intense that even the heat of the room feels nothing but a slight tickle compared to his touch.

The feeling of all the kisses on your body, the heat starting to take over your senses as you lose track of what your lips are doing. The feel of his body caressing and exploring yours with every movement, your legs trembling with the overwhelming heat of it all.

The feeling of your heartbeat increasing in frequency as Nikolai's kisses work its way down your body, your breathing becoming heavy and your heart feels like it's going to burst out of your chest.

Nikolai's touch, his lips now working their way down your stomach, the kisses feeling so tender and so warm as your legs shake ever so slightly and you hold your breath, the heat of his lips causing so much more heat.

You can feel the need to let out a loud moan with every touch his lips, his hands moving slowly but surely down your body, his kisses now approaching the area between your thighs, his touch so warm and tender, the heat from his breath only adding to all the heat you're feeling.

You let out a soft moan, you felt quite self-conscious and sheepish. Of the action you had done by now. Your knees twitching with the movement of his hands and lips, the feeling so good and yet so bad, the heat from his breath so hot you feel every inch of your body melting away, the need to moan only growing.

Nikolai's lips now against the area between your thighs, his breaths still hot and sensual, your body feeling so desperate. Your fingers digging into the sheets as he continues to take you over, the heat and overwhelming pleasure almost too much to take in, you felt like you're going to be eaten by a beast.

The kissing, the warmth, the heat, the touch, everything starts to feel too much for you, your body slowly quivering with each kiss, your heartbeat going so fast and loud you can hardly hear the moans and the sighs of ecstasy.

The feeling only growing, the kisses from Nikolai, his tongue and his breath, the smell of his scent, so intoxicating and intoxicating as you can hardly keep yourself from letting out a loud moan. The heat growing, every inch of you being kissed and licked feels like fire. Your legs beginning to twitch more and more as your hips arch upwards.

You're starting to feel the urge to let out a loud moan, the heat against your skin causing your body to shiver and shake from all the passion.
Nikolai's lips moving down more, the kisses getting even hotter and more tender, the heat increasing to almost an unbearable level.

Your legs shaking more and more as the heat and the wanting only grows and grows, your body beginning to moan at the most intense feeling of being taken over by desire and need for him.

His touch, his kisses, his body against yours, all of it increasing and intensifying the heat. Your body feeling like it's going into a state of shock as every inch of your flesh feels so sensitive to his touch, so hot in heat you hardly can bear it anymore. Every bit of you is trembling in pleasure.

The feeling so sweet and so intoxicating, your legs and hands trembling with every inch of your body covered in the heat and the lust of this moment, the heat from his breath only increasing as his kisses keep wandering downwards, the feeling of his lips and his tongue so intense you almost can't bear it anymore. The heat growing and growing, your body feeling as if every inch of it is burning.

Nikolai's lips now slowly kissing down your thighs, that heat causing your body to arch upwards and your hands to shake as you hold the sheets, your body trembling in pleasure from the feeling. Your heart beating so rapid it's hard to breath as you hardly can focus on anything besides the feelings that are coursing through your body, the need to let out a loud moan.

Nikolai continues to kiss his way down as the heat only grows and grows, the feeling of his skin and his breath on your thighs, sending the heat through your body, your body trembling and twitching with every kiss.
All this time he had taken you over, the heat and the feeling of being taken over by your need for him only growing stronger. Your body beginning to feel like its on fire, your breath coming out as sighs and the need to moan ever so louder growing.

You are almost at the point of your body quivering by the feeling, your breath almost completely out of control, the need to let out a loud moan growing stronger and stronger as his lips travel all the way down your thigh.

Nikolai's breath and touch becoming a bit rougher as his lips now reach your knees, your body arching and shaking from the heat of his breath, the feeling so intense that even the slightest touch sends your body into ecstasy.
Nikolai's lips now on your ankle, the heat making you feel like you're going to explode, your breath coming out as little whispers and sighs from the unbearable feeling you feel.

He began to kneel down to your 'private place' , he began to tease you by touching you clothed 'private place' with his middle finger causing you to gasp. You began to feel wet by now. "Already wet?" He questioned he let out a smirk on his lips. You closed your eyes feeling embarrassed.

He grabbed the Sudanese of your skirt, pulling your skirt down while tracking your underwear. You whined out loud, you were a blushing mess by now.
It felt incredibly good, he removed you underwear. You let out a soft gasp revealing your 'private place'.

He began to circle your cilt, trying to tease you. You palpitate like a leaf. You let out a loud moan as your mouth formed a shape like a circle.
Nikolai, entered his finger into you vagina causing your eyes to widened. You let out a moan. The fact he didn't warn you it was going to enter his finger to your 'private place.'

Your legs began to shake like a leaf, it was pleasurable and felt so intoxicating at that time. He began to thrust his finger into your vagina. Out and then in. You closed your eyes tightly from the pleasure you receive from the male. As he took his finger out of your 'private place' made you cause a pout. It was a great feeling to have.

"There's more, so you really don't need to put a face like that..." he announced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 7.1K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
245K 6K 44
โ ๐–จ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ โž โ”€โ”€ " ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—€๐—Ž๐—’ yet" โ and ๐˜„๐—ต๏ฟฝ...