Drarry - My Savior

By writer_janvi

What happens when you save your childhood enemy who was said to be dead a year back? What happens when you se... More

Writer's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 3

169 7 0
By writer_janvi

Writer's Pov.

On the fifth day, Harry received a patronos from the healer to be present in St Mungos immediately and Harry, without wasting another second, apparated to St Mungos. He ran towards Draco's ward and saw Helena standing right outside the room.

"Is he okay?" He asked immediately.

"He has gained his consciousness,"

Harry gasped hearing this.

"Really?" Helena nodded her head in yes.

"Did you try to talk to him?" Harry asked to which she nodded her head.

"I don't know how he will react to a stranger. At least he knows you so you should try to talk to him,"

Harry frowned at this. 'Stranger is better than an enemy' was what Harry thought but then he didn't have another option. He had to try and talk to Draco.

Harry nodded his head in yes and slowly entered the room.

Draco was still lying on the bed in the same position as he had for the past 1 and a half weeks. The only difference was that now his eyes were open. He was looking at the ceiling continuously with an expressionless face.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked in a very soft tone to which Draco didn't reply. Draco's shaking hand went towards his gown, he slowly took it up and uncovered his lower part. He said in a low tone.

"I am your beloved slut and I am present to pleasure you in any way possible. Do whatever you want," Draco closed his eyes tightly and his shaking hand now laid on his side.

Harry widened his eyes at this and immediately flicked his wand and covered him. He slowly walked towards the bed and sat beside him. He gently held his hand and Draco flinched at his touch. His eyes were still shut tightly.

"Draco, you are safe now. No one is going to harm you in any way, I promise. You are not in that place anymore and those monsters are caught and sent to Azkaban. You are safe here," Harry said as softly as he could and squeezed his hand.

Draco instead of calming down started to shake more. Harry noticed this and looked at him with a frown. 'What shall I do?' He thought.

"Pl..please master. So...sorry," Draco stuttered.

"Look at me, Draco," Harry said softly. Harry thought that Draco wouldn't look at him but he was proved wrong as Draco immediately opened his eyes and looked at Harry.

"See I am Harry Potter, not those monsters. You remember me, right?" Harry asked in a soft tone and Draco just looked into his eyes for a few minutes without replying to him.

"You are safe with me and you are in St Mungos. Those monsters are caught and arrested and will never harm you. No one will ever hurt you, okay?" Harry said to him.

Draco looked around trying to figure out where he was. After a minute, his eye again met Harry's and he asked. "Di..did you buy me? Are you my new ma..master?"

Harry was shocked at this question and immediately nodded his head in denial.

"No, I have not bought you. Aurors have rescued you from that place. You are safe now,"

Draco didn't look convinced but he didn't ask any other question. He just looked up at the ceiling with an expressionless face.

Harry sat there while holding Draco's hand gently but still tight enough to assure him. After a few minutes, the door opened and Helena entered inside. Draco's gaze was still fixed on the ceiling but he was again shaking. He tried to take his right hand out from Harry's hold but Harry didn't let him go. So Draco took his left hand to his gown and started to bring it up while chanting again.

"I am your beloved slut and present to pleasure you in any way possible. Do whatever.." Draco was cut off by Harry who said. "No,"

Harry even stopped Draco from uncovering his lower body. Helena gave Harry a sad look and took a few steps near Draco.

He closed his eyes tightly and was shaking just like before. Harry's hold on his arm tightened and Harry felt Draco's fingers closing around his palm holding his palm, tightly. This was a good sign. At least he thought that Harry could be trustworthy enough to hold his hand.

While Helena stood at a good distance and asked Draco. "How are you feeling Draco?"

He didn't reply but his body shook more at the question.

"Just to in..inform you I am gay but I am still your little slut..." Draco was again cut off by Harry who said.

"Don't complete the sentence," It came out of Harry's mouth more as a command and Draco immediately followed it and didn't say a word.

"Now Draco, this lady over here is Helena, your healer, okay? She is not here to harm you in any way. She just wants to know about your health. Are you willing to share with her how you are feeling? Do you want to inform her about any pain that you are feeling?"

Draco slowly opened his eyes and said. "I feel some pain on my back and.. and.."

He again closed his eyes tightly and Harry squeezed his hand encouraging him to go ahead.

"And on my thigh," Draco's face turned red as he said this and his eyes were shut more tightly than before, his hold on Harry's hand also tightened.

"Okay, thanks for informing, Draco," Helena nodded and left the room.

"You can open your eyes, Draco, she left," Harry spoke to him to which Draco opened his eyes and his eyes met Harry's. He immediately looked down and said. "Sorry sorry."

Harry frowned at the sudden apology. "What happened?" Harry asked.

"I shouldn't have looked in my master's eyes without per..permission or command," Draco said with fear in his tone.

"Do y..you want to punish me?" Draco asked and Harry sighed.

"Of course not. Why will I punish you?" And Draco didn't reply to this.

They remained silent for an hour. They didn't share another word but they were still holding each other's hands. Harry, who had left his work in between, now was thinking about it. He needs to complete his work and then need to inform his head about the break and then he could come back to Draco.

Harry's hold on his hand loosened but Draco's hold was as strong as possible for him.

"Draco," Harry called him and Draco immediately opened his eyes but didn't look at him. He kept looking at their intertwined hands.

"Look at me," Harry said and now Draco looked in his eyes without wasting a second.

"I have some work to finish and for that, I need to leave for an hour. Will you be okay till that time?" Harry asked in a very soft tone.

Draco frowned and his hold on Harry's hand tightened. "Th...th..they will come back. They w..will hurt me,"

"You are completely safe here, Draco. No one and I mean no one can hurt you here,"

His hand shook slightly before letting Harry's hand go.

"Be fine for me," Harry said and left the room. He immediately went to the Ministry of Magic and completed his work in less than an hour. Then he went to his head and informed him about his break. Once the formalities were over, he apparated back to St Mungos and saw that there were few people outside Draco's room. He frowned and immediately took steps towards it and he heard a scream from inside. His eyes widened in shock and he ran towards Draco's room.

"What's wrong?" He asked immediately to a few healers standing right outside Draco's room.

"The patient has gone crazy. He started screaming all of a sudden. We went inside to check on him but he tried to hurt himself so we had to tie him to the bed till the time the senior healers are not here. He is not safe for us or himself." One of the healers replied.

"Shit," Harry immediately took a few steps towards the door to enter.

"Don't go inside he might hurt you,"

"He won't, I will handle him," Harry said and entered the room.

Draco was tied to the sides of his bed and he was struggling hard to get out of the ropes.

"Please mercy please," He shouted as he tried more hardly to get out of the ropes.

"Beg you," He shouted and cried loudly in fear.

"Draco," Harry said in a little loud tone and Draco nodded his head in no.

"D..don't hurt me, please. Ju..just give me a day. Y..you can do whatever you want tomorrow. I won't stop I promise. I..I am in pain. Please," Draco said with his eyes shut tightly and crying.

His body was shaking and he was continuously trying to get out of the ropes but he was only hurting himself in this process.

"Draco, it's me, Harry," Harry said and he took some immediate steps towards Draco. He wanted to take Draco's hand in his but huffed in anger as Draco's hands were tied.

Draco was still crying out loudly. Harry sat on the bed beside him and Draco shuddered. Harry softly said. "I am opening you up but I don't want you to harm yourself, okay?" Harry asked and he took his wand and opened the ropes. Draco felt this and immediately sat on the bed. He hugged his legs and hid his face in between his knees and was shaking uncontrollably.

Harry kept a hand on his arm and Draco hugged his legs more tightly and sobbed while murmuring to show some mercy.

"Draco?" Harry called him but got no response. "I won't hurt you, I promise,"

Harry's hands held the side of Draco's arms and he slowly brought Draco's body towards him.

"Please look at me," Harry pleaded and Draco slowly looked up at Harry. "I am Harry,"

Harry wrapped his arms around Draco's body and hugged him. "You are safe. No one will harm you. I am here with you," Harry said as he caressed Draco's hair softly. Draco cried loudly in his arms while Harry held him close.

After a few minutes, he stopped crying and Harry slowly broke the hug. He cupped Draco's face to which Draco flinched and shut his eyes but Harry just wiped his tears and let him go.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked while holding his hand tightly.

"F..fine," Draco replied with some difficulty.

"What happened? Why were you screaming?"

"Th...they came back. Tried to hurt me," Draco shook and tears fell from his eyes.

"That was just a bad dream, Draco. Because trust me your assaulters are in Azkaban. They won't come back and hurt you I promise." Harry tried to explain him in a low tone but Draco nodded his head in denial.

"Not lying. Not lying," Draco said in a desperate tone wanting Harry to trust him. Harry again took him in a hug.

"Will you feel better if we go to my house? It is safer than here. Very few people knows about it's location so those evil monsters will never be able to come there. Will you come with me to my house, Draco?" Harry asked in a soft tone again while caressing his head.

"This slut will go wherever master takes him," Draco replied in a low tone and Harry immediately broke the hug.

"Draco, I am not your master. I have not bought you. Why don't you trust me?" Harry asked in a low tone and caressed the back of his hands.

"If you are not my m..master and you have not bought me then why can't I go to my own house? To my mother? She is under house arrest,"

Harry's eyes widened in shock, he was horrified at his words.

Draco's mother is dead!

To be continued... 

BY J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 15K 45
READ THIS!!! [completed] *currently re writing and fixing mistakes that my 11 year old self made* This is a cuteness over load of a baby Draco story...
1.6K 31 40
Embark on a magical adventure with Hermione Granger as she navigates the treacherous path from hatred to love in the enchanting world of Harry Potter...
579K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
701K 18K 25
Harry is abused by the Dursleys, so Sirius and Remus come to stay with him in Hogwarts to make sure he's okay. He starts a secret friendship with Dr...