Drarry - My Savior

By writer_janvi

What happens when you save your childhood enemy who was said to be dead a year back? What happens when you se... More

Writer's Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 1

285 8 2
By writer_janvi

Writers Pov.

"How is he?" asked Harry to Helena, a lady healer.

"He is not doing well, Mr Potter. He has gone through a lot and trust me this is not an understatement. He has been assaulted mentally, physically, and even sexually."

Harry's lips went thin in anger.

"His injuries just say how much he has gone through. Many Dark spells, hexes, potions, and whatnot have been used on him. He is raped brutally maybe by multiple men at a time. I have never dealt with any patient who has gone through such assaults not even before the war. His assaulters were worse than the Dark Lord," the lady healer said in a very low and sad tone.

"His assaulters are caught and most of them are fled death eaters," Harry replied in a firm tone.

"But why did they hurt another death eater? Why did they hurt their former army member?" Helena asked Harry with frowns but Harry just shrugged and looked at an unconscious Draco Malfoy. His body was completely covered with injuries. He was not wearing anything except a piece of clothing that was covering his lower part. His whole body was almost covered with healing potions.

"He won't die right?" Harry asked her to which she nodded her head.

"We have saved his life but he needs to stay here for a couple of weeks because his injuries will take some time to heal," she replied and Harry nodded in yes.

"What about others?" Harry asked and stepped out of Draco's room and started walking with the healer to her cabin.

"They all are fine. They are assaulted as well but they are way better than Mr Malfoy. Their family members are informed and they are here to take care of them. What about Mr Malfoy's family? Are they not informed?" Healer asked.

"His mother committed suicide a year back and his father is worse than dead after receiving a dementor's kiss. I have asked my mates to go and find if any of his distant relatives are ready to take him in but I doubt that," Harry replied.

"Mr potter, he was in that place for almost a year, and trust me such patients are more mentally vulnerable than physically. We will mend all of his physical injuries in a few weeks but we cannot help his mental state. We don't even know how his mental state is going to be when he wakes up. The things that he has gone through must have taken a toll on his mental health. Such patients are more dangerous to themselves than to others. He will need someone who can take care of him and his mental health. Who can give him mental support."

Harry frowned and nodded his head in yes, "I understand, we will try our best to pursue any of his distant relatives to take him in."

Helena nodded her head and Harry left her cabin.

Harry was processing the events that happened this month. At the start of this month, the Auror team got a lead from a person about an illegal human trafficking and human slavery racket going on in their world and the Auror team immediately started to investigate the matter secretly. As they investigated more into this matter, they came to realize that this racket started after the war, and most of the people they traffic are Azkaban prisoners or muggle-borns. They fake their victim's death and then traffic them as slaves.

The Auror team got evidence against a few ministry people but they didn't take any immediate action. Their priority was to save those victims who were subjected to such traffic and assaults. They wanted to find the spot where they kept all of the victims before selling them.

They didn't let the word come out as they didn't want the gang to get alarmed. Auror team worked very hard to find the location of their illegal business and one day they got to know the location.

The Auror head immediately put a big group of 50 Aurors to go and raid the location and to save the victims. They didn't know how many people would be there inside the spot, how many they had to deal with, and how many they had to save. So to be on the safer side there were 50 Aurors going in one mission.

These 50 Aurors were further divided into small groups of 10 Aurors. They had strategically planned how and from what direction they were going to attack. Even they had planned about which group that is going to enter mainly not to fight but to ensure the safety of those innocent people. Ron was made the head of a group of 10 that was going to attack from the east side of the spot.

Harry was assigned as a head to the group of people of 10 Aurors that were going to enter not to fight but mainly to save those people. Harry was a little shocked at this posting as he was good at fighting but the head of auror immediately told him

"Harry, saving those victims won't be as easy as it seems. They will be guarded by people and even by dark spells. You have to fight those people and have to break those dark spells to reach the victims. This task will be hard and we want our best Aurors in this."

Harry nodded in yes, understanding his point and their plan was immediately put into action. They reached the location and saw a big Manor where this illegal activity was taking place. As planned they attacked from all directions and started working as they were instructed. Harry and his team were led by Ron and his team. Ron and his team immediately started to fight the culprits and gave Harry and his team safety so that they could safely move inside the Manor to find and safeguard the victims.

Harry and his teams fought a few people, who came in their way to stop them. But they were very few as the attacking Auror teams were protecting them as much as possible.

Harry and his team reached a spot in the Manor that was vibrating with the dark spell. Harry and the others who have the training to recognize the energy of dark spells immediately recognize the vibration.

"This place is guarded with dark spells to another level. Can you guys feel the vibrations?" Harry asked in a low tone and his team members hmmed in response.

"The victims are here, we need to be more careful now," Harry said and they started walking through a corridor, the dark spell vibration was increasing telling them that they were near the safeguard cell. They stopped as they saw two ways and he cast a spell to see where the dark vibrations were more and to his dismay both the ways had the same level of dark vibration.

"We need to divide," Harry spoke in a low tone and instructed five of his group members to take right whereas he took left with the other four

As they walked more inside there were curses and hexes that started to pour on them from two directions. They ducked and immediately reacted toward the few men who were firing the curses. Harry was able to stupify two of the people while two of his other members brought down the other three attackers.

"Good," Harry nodded and immediately tied those men in ropes and moved forward.

Now they were stopped by a dark spell, it was not allowing them to move forward. Harry used his wand and murmured something with his eyes closed whereas others were giving Harry protection. He, after a few minutes, understood the spell used and said the counter spell for it. They moved inside and after taking off a few more dark spells and a few more people, they finally stood in front of a door.

They tried to open the door normally but that didn't work. They tried the normal door-opening spell Alohomora but didn't work. So having no other option, they blasted the whole door and entered inside to hear some of the people screaming and crying for some mercy.

It didn't make much sense at first as there was a lot of dust in the air due to blasting but once the dust was cleared, they saw so many people in that room.

It was a huge room with many beds and cellars and whatnot. Few people were sitting on the ground wearing torn clothes or even with no clothes crying and screaming. While some were lying on the ground in a pool of blood. A few were lying in the bed naked and cuffed while a few were standing in the cellar tied by the chains.

Harry's heart stopped beating for a moment as he saw their condition. They all looked assaulted in ways he didn't want to think about.

"There are so many, we need more people. Jack go back and call some more people for our help," Harry ordered Jack and he immediately left with a horrified look on his face.

While Harry looked at other's horrified faces and said. "We need to help them. Use healing spells on them. We need to heal them as much as we can. Conjure some blankets and clothes and cover them properly. Laura and Maryland, you both need to go and start healing girl victims,"

Harry ordered what to do to the rest 3 members of his team and they immediately started to help them. Soon other five members of Harry's team who were off to the other side of the corridor entered the room and they looked as horrified as others."

Harry walked towards them and asked. "Was there something in that part?"

"No, Auror Potter. That part had some dark spells but we only received a dead end," Said Emma.

Harry frowned at this but just nodded his head in yes. He felt this a little strange but then let it go as his priority was these victims. He immediately ordered them what to do and how to help the injured and they started working immediately.

Those victims were scared of Aurors and most of them were flinching and screaming for some mercy but Aurors tried their best to tackle the situation with calmness. They explained to them that they were Aurors and were there to help them. Some of the victims heard this and started crying and murmuring thanks for saving them. Few were skeptical as they thought that this was a lie and they would take them and kill them.

But no victims put in any fights. They were too scared to even think about fighting. Aurors had now almost healed most of those victims and had covered them with blankets or clothes.

After a few more minutes, Jack came inside the room followed by a few more Aurors. Harry who was healing a little boy in front of him, who looked 13 or 14, didn't look back to see who had joined in. But Ron's one gasp and Harry knew it was Ron and his team.

Within a few minutes, all the victims looked a lot better in shape. They still had many injuries that the Aurors were not able to heal as they were from Dark magic.

"Ron, take a portkey and immediately inform the Auror head that we are taking them to St Mungos as they are quite injured. We will have to hospitalize them and then we can proceed with making official reports from St Mungos," Harry immediately said this to Ron and Ron nodded, took an object, converted it to a portkey, and left. While Harry and others took a few objects from the room and immediately turned them into portkeys. They made a group of 5 where 1 was an Auror while the other 4 were victims. The victims that were injured a lot took the portkey first and the less injured went later.

All the victims were immediately taken to St Mungos. Teams of Auror were already present as Ron had informed them about the plan. The Aurors present in St Mungos immediately started to prepare a report of all the rescuers that includes their name age type of assault and even their stories if they are in a condition to say the same.

Harry, on the other hand, was still in the Manor as the other Auror groups were still fighting. Harry immediately ran back to them and yelled "Gone" This was their planned way of communicating to other Aurors that the victims were successfully rescued. Harry immediately started fighting with the other Aurors and a few more Aurors of Harry's and Ron's team joined them in fighting.

Soon all the culprits were defeated and were tied by magic. Most of them were fled death eaters. They were taken to the Ministry of Magic.

There were still a few Aurors who were checking the rest of the manor for a trace of any human.

Harry was also present in the Manor and His eyes were on the area where the victims were rescued. Previously, when his group parted ways he and the other four found all of the victims. While another group of 5 just found a dead end but was that true?

Why will anyone guard and use dark spells on a place that is leading to a dead end? Was that a dead end or there was something in that place? Harry had his suspicion regarding that part and without informing anyone, he started to walk toward that part of the Manor. He saw the two ways and took right towards the supposed dead end. He faced a wall and this looked like a dead end to him.

But he knew it was not a dead end. There was just something in him that was telling him that this was not a dead end. He touched the wall and closed his eyes trying to focus and understand the energy that it was emitting. After a few seconds, he felt a dark energy. There was something inside someone perhaps. He took his wand and started to tap different areas of the wall to find the entrance and there he saw it. A small hole in the side of the wall. He tapped his wand on it and the wall started to open. It opened to reveal a door and now Harry was able to hear voices from inside the door.

He could only hear the scream of a boy and two evil laughs. "How does it feel slut? Taking me inside your ass like a small slut that you are."

The boy only replied with more screams.

"Answer me," Harry heard the evil voice speak again followed by more screams from the boy.

"Good," The boy said in a hoarse tone from all the screaming. He let out a painful scream and Harry heard two evil laughs.

"He will feel better when he takes both of us together. Right little slut?" Another voice said this.

"Mercy please some mercy," The boy cried out loud.

Harry was terrified as he understood what was happening inside. The boy was been S.A by them. But how were they so oblivious to the fighting?

Harry took some deep breaths and his wand pointed at the door. He heard more screams of the boy and Harry was not able to take it anymore and blasted the door open.

The dust because of the blast gave Harry a little advantage as he immediately ran and hid himself behind a pillar. They were two of them and he was alone so he needed to be careful.

The screams stopped and he heard the two people shifting.

"Who is it?" Asked one of them. Harry looked from behind the pillar carefully to see the situation.

A boy, totally naked and bruised, was standing while facing the wall handcuffed to two polls. There were two men naked themselves standing on either side of the boy with their wands in their hand. They were looking at the door completely oblivious to the fact that Harry was already inside and behind the pillar right now. He has to be careful. He cannot hurt the boy.

He aimed his wand firmly at the one who was more bulky and huge and threw a non-verbal Stupefy towards him the spell hit him right on his chest and he fell unconscious. The other person was now completely scared of Harry as Harry's location was still unknown.

"Come out whoever you are or else I will kill him," Said the other person. Harry looked from behind the pillar and saw the tip of that person's wand pointed at the naked injured back of the boy. There was so much silence in the room that the boy's rasping breath was audible to Harry.

Before Harry could come out, he heard a terrible scream from the boy's mouth and this caused Harry to immediately reveal himself.

"Stop," He shouted and that person took away his wand from the boy. Whereas the boy's back was bleeding and he was not standing on his feet anymore, he was hunched and was only supported by the handcuffs.

The boy was unconscious.

It didn't take Harry much time to defeat the only left person. The man was now lying on the ground unconscious tied to the other man. Harry sent a patronos to summon one of the Aurors who was present in the manor.

While Harry now looked at the boy's unconscious body. Harry slowly pointed his wand towards the handcuffs and opened them from magic. The boy who now didn't get any support was going to fall to the ground but Harry held him firmly against his body. Harry slowly lowered the boy down on the ground took some of his hair strands out from his face and gasped loudly.

Malfoy?

Dra...Draco Malfoy?

To be continued...

BY J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 32 40
Embark on a magical adventure with Hermione Granger as she navigates the treacherous path from hatred to love in the enchanting world of Harry Potter...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...
30.8K 1K 27
All work and no play have made Harry a very dull boy. To shake things up a bit, the Weasley brothers give him a gag gift for Christmas: a dozen sessi...
25.7K 503 29
Hermione and Draco has been childhood friends, but when Lucius, Draco's father,erased Hermione and Draco memory and make her thinks that she's a Mudb...