My Amygdala

Mussrose द्वारा

A little kitten like boy running for his life even tho his lungs seem to give up soon his legs are sore and n... अधिक

Characters 💜
The escape
Who is he ?
Awake ?
Home ?
Scared ?
Attachment ....
First day at school.
Bullied ?
Revenge.
Apology
Office ?
Promise ?
Party,party yeahhhhh......
Party pt:2
Past pt 1
Past pt 2
Accepted ?
Changed ?
Alive ?
Truth
Not an update 💜 Spoiler
His Request.
Jungkookiee.
Secret
The end
Self promotion
Valentine's Special
New Story

Namjooning

306 13 3
Mussrose द्वारा

Namjoon's POV............

In morning 6:45 AM

I woke up when i felt slight weight on my chest I knew that it was yoongi he always sleep on my chest whenever he sleeps with me. My eyes were still closed I started roaming my hands on his back it feels like he is wearing different clothes from night I continued roaming my hands till I reached his hips i felt like he is only wearing boxers. I shot my eyes open and saw Yoongi wearing oversized hoddie with only boxers his pale thighs and legs were on display. I felt heat burning my body.

Yoongi wiggled and moved he was on my dick OMG. I could feel my hormones level rising up. I tried to distract myself but yoongi kept moving due discomfortable position eventually he woke up when my hard member poked his small ass he was sleepy so he didn't say much but a small "Good morning hyung"

"Morning baby". I was getting more tensed I tried to move him aside he just snuggled more into me wanting more warmth from my body like a kitten craving and demanding heat and warmth from its owner. I told yoongi to pls move from my top. I lied to him by saying i want to you the toilet immediately if he doesn't move it will be a problem. He lifted his head from my chest and looked at my face then he got up and said ,

" hyungie pwease come fast i wanna more sweeppy( more sleep ) by hugging you."

I rushed to the bathroom

stripping all my clothes I showered with ice cold water to make my heat vanish I showered for 15minutes. Finally my heat is gone my boner was gone. I let out a sighed before slipping my towel around my waist . I got out of bathroom and saw that yoongi was still awake. He looked at me and he was a blushing mess. He stared at my chest and then at my abs.

"Like what you see". I said blushed harder and covered his face with his small hands he was beyond embarrassed getting caught staring at his hyung's well built body. He then ran out of my bed room with his small kitten feets. He was still wearing that hoddie and just boxers.

I chuckled at his cute behaviour. I dried myself and wore my suit. Lord I have an important meeting today I let out a sighed before heading out of my room to the dinning hall.

TAEHYUNG's POV......

What a boring start of the day i have a meeting at 8:00Am WTF I cursed and when I was passing by Jin hyung room to Namjoon's room then I saw my ball of happiness my little baby my kitten running out of Namjoon hyung's room all blushing and hiding his beautiful face in his tiny hands.

I was beyond confused what was going on in there. I bit my bottom lip when i saw what he was wearing I think its one of Jin hyung's hoddies and just boxers. He looked soo cute and hot at the same time. His pale legs and thighs were on display I didn't wanted to waste any other second so I picked up the running kitten in my arms he was shocked and was about to throw tantrum but when he saw me he smiled and said " Good morning tae tae hyung."  In His sweet voice. I kissed him on cheeks before replying to his morning greetings. I placed one of my arms under his hips to provide support to his body while i was coming downstairs. One of my free hands was on his back he rested his head on my shoulder.

I made yoongi sit on my lap as i took seat beside Jk. Yoongi greeted everyone present on the dinning table Jin was glaring at me bcz He and mom are the one's  who always feed yoongi. I can see jealousy rushing over Jin hyung's WWH face. I smirked at him.

"Namjoon hyung I just hacked one of their units and saw details of uncle Jackie there. I think we should inform him about the situation as soon as possible."    Jhope asked Namjoon hyung.

Namjoon hyung just nodded in response.

I saw Yoongi blushing when he saw Namjoon hyung something is really fishy i will find it out later. I continued feeding yoongi until he was full.
     Jimin took yoongi from my lap. I finished my breakfast and gave yoongi his goodbye kiss before heading out for my office.

POV.......

Mr Kim got a call from his old friends he was informed that they are going to have a friends get together party In London. And they will be touring The whole Europe.

Mr kim got excited and told everything to Mrs Kim she was happy too so both of them decided to leave in the night for London.

Meanwhile Namjoon , jimin and hobi left to their base. And jk went to his university

A.n ( yoongi doesn't go to school anymore bcz the kims are really possessive and they can't risk Yoongi's life soo Now yoongi just have home coaching and the teacher is their trusted person)

IN EVENIN ............

Mr and Mrs kim bid Goodbye to their children especially Yoongi they kissed him on his cheeks and forehead. Yoongi's eyes went teary he started to cry Jin took yoongi in his embrace and petted his back. While the Kim parents left to airport. Yoongi saw them going with teary eyes.

Jin made yoongi sleep in his room and then called everyone in tge meeting hall of their masnsion where they all plan and discussed important points of anything in their minds and everyone gives diff Povs based on experience and occupation..

Jk's POV............

Mom and Dad had already left to airport i have no fear now but Jin hyung he is evil. Anyways I don't know why he called all of us in meeting hall.There must be something important anyways we headed towards the meeting hall i asked jin hyung where yoongi is he told me that he already put yoongi to sleep. I looked at him with narrow eyes.

He saw my eyes and said " there is something important i wanna discuss about yoongi or you may say i made few changes or rules for you guys to follow since dad is not here it doesn't mean you have permission to do anything with him I know all of us love him soo much and want to make him ours but.....................

To be continued..........

YOUR AUTHOR ,

                           Rose 🥀

After this book i will write another book just let me know which book i should write i will write all but choose one you want me to start first

Book 1 : Taegi ( in which yoongi got drunk and hooked up with his maknae he was a top but he got preg....)

Book 2: yoonkook ( in which yoongi is COE and Jk is his  Mafia husband)

Book 3 : ( in which yoongi has abusive parents and aneroxia and autism so ot 6 save him)

Just tell me comments section

I will love to hear your thoughts about it.

And where are you all from and how old are you guys i will intoduce myself in maybe next chapters

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

28.2K 2.1K 56
Get ready for an intense and gripping yoonmin fanfiction that explores themes of revenge, love, sexual harassment, and the mafia. In this switch AU...
31K 808 21
OMG!! I didn't know my brother is the famous underground mafia! What should I do? But... How can he recognise me if in this whole time we never met...
186K 3.9K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
252K 8.2K 21
[Completed] Summary: You were looking the night sky in your balcony when a mysterious man fell from above & suddenly kissed you. He then pulled away...