~Left Out~ Bajifuyutora

By Insomniac_Rain

Umm it's bajifuyutora, need I say more? Here's the actual description In this story Baji, Kazutora, and Chi... More

~Realizing~ (1)
~A plan & Action~ (2)
~Confronting~ (3)
~Bye Bitch~ (4)
not a chapter
~Nah, leave me alone.~ (6)
~Found ya~ (7)
Been awhile, huh?

~Cut the crap~ (5)

291 4 8
By Insomniac_Rain

Hina POV:

"Baji, Kazutora? What are you guys doing here?" I said, irritation slipping through with every word.

"We want to know where Chifuyu is." Baji responded

"Oh that sucks, cause I don't know!" I say, yes, I was lying, but I mean, did they really deserve to know? No. The answers no.

"Don't lie. We know you know." Kazutora said, seeing through my facade.

"Tsk. I really don't know. So leave." I said, and shut the door, except it didn't shut because Baji put his foot in the door frame so the door wouldn't close.

"Just stop lying, we already know for a fact you know." Kazutora said

"I don't though! So back off." I say, now getting upset.

"Cut the crap!" Baji yelled, "We know you know! So just fess up!"

"For once, I agree with this knuckle-head." Kazutora says, "Just tell the truth, Hina."

"Omg fine. He's with Takemichi." I say with a smirk, stating the obvious to piss them off.

"WE KNOW THAT." Baji yells, raising his voice, 'slightly'

"What Baji MEANS to say," Kazutora says, and slaps Baji on the head yet again, "Is where does Takemichi live?"

"Why would I tell you?" I question, with my hands on my hips

Kazutoras glare suddenly hardens, suprising me, but not scaring me. I guess he couldn't keep up this nice persona for long.

"Because we're his boyfriends. Hina. So, tell. Us. Now." Kazutora says, now irritated.

"Mmm... no. I don't think I will." I smile and kick Bajis foot out of the way and slam the door in their faces, and quickly lock it.

I run to my bedroom and grab my phone to tell Takemichi and Chifuyu.

------------------------------------------------------------

Chifuyu POV:

I woke up slowly, my back aching, and I seen that I had fallen asleep on the chair, I guess the tea made me tired.

I got up and stretched, looking around, I didn't see Takemichi anywhere, so I assume he's probably still sleeping.

I'm just gonna make breakfast, and some lunch for when Takemichi goes to school, during which, I'll be pretty lonely.

I sighed as I walked over to the kitchen and searched around for a pan, five minutes later, I finally found one.

I walked over to the fridge, swung open the door and grabbed a couple eggs, I carefully held them and closed the fridge, making sure I didn't drop any eggs.

I turned the stove on so it could heat up a bit and I took out some plates for me and Partner. I set the plates on the counter and grabbed some utensils.

After doing so I cracked a egg onto the pan and it started cooking, I was watching the egg and once it was done, I put it on a plate.

I repeated this process a few times then remembered that I forgot to cook the bacon. I face palmer myself and quickly looked for bacon... there was none. So I grabbed sausage instead and put it on the pan.

The sausage finished quick enough so the eggs weren't cold, I set the sausage on the plates and put them on the table.

I realized I would need to go back to my house to get more clothes later this week, but that's a problem for another day.

When I finished collecting my thoughts, I called Partner for breakfast.

"PARTNER!" I yelled, and on cue Takemichi rushed out of the room.

"What?! What happened?!"

"Pfft- Nothing! I was just calling you for breakfast!"

"Oh!" Takemichi said as he sat beside me

"Thanks Fuyu!♡" Takemichi said and smiled widely

I chuckled at the sight and smiled back ad we both ate our breakfast in a comfortable silence.

A few minutes later however, that silence was broken, as Takmichis phone went off, it kept going off as someone spammed him.

"Sorry, Fuyu!"

"It's okay, partner. I don't mind. Though, who is it?"

"It's... hina!" Takemichi says and smiles

"Phew, glad it's not-" I get cut off,

"She said, Baji-san and Kazutora are there, looking for you.

Ah shit.

"Spoke too soon." I say and sigh, "Thanks for telling me partner."

"No problem! Don't worry about it. We'll figure it out dw♡"

I smiled, Takemichi has been taking this whole situation, what's the word? Less baby-ish. No offense to my wonderful partner though!

I'm just saying he hadn't cried once, during this entire fiasca. A little shocking but helpful, as for me to not be dealing with a bunch of stress

"Hey, partner?"

"Yeah, Fuyu? What's up?"

"Don't you have school in like, thirty minutes?"

"...OH NO!" Takemichi jumped out of his seat, and practically flew over the table

I laughed and cleaned up the table and washed the dishes, after which, I started chopping vegetables for Takemichis lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(small time skip)

3rd Person POV:

Takemichi rushed out of the room, and Chifuyu handed him his lunch as Takemichi ran out the door

Chifuyu smiled and realized that Takemichi forgot his bag, so now Chifuyu is running down the streets after Takemichi, yelling for him to slow down, but Takemichis response was always, 'can't be late!' Or 'No time for that, sorry Fuyu!'

This time his response was,

"Sorry Chifuyu! I got to get to school!"

"Not without your bag, you aren't!"

Takemichi immediately skidded to a stop and turned around quickly

"Omg! I can't believe I forgot... THANK YOU CHIFUYUUUUUU!" Takemichi said half crying, while hugging Chifuyu

Chifuyu smiled and sighed, this, this, is the Takemichi he knew, a little bitch ass crybaby.

JK! JK! CHILL!

"Partner.."

"*sniff* yeah? *sob*"

"You still have school?"

........

*silence*

"CHIFUYUUUUUUUU! THANK YOI FOR REMINDING MEEEE! *Sob*"

"Omg- Hurry up! You're gonna be late partner" Chifuyu said smiling softly, as he handed Takemichi his backpack.

"*sniff* Thanks again, Fuyu! See you at home, later!" Takemichi said, before once again, running off.

Chifuyu smiled and started walking back to Takemichis house, seeing Hina on the way

"Oh, hey Hina! It isn't like you to almost be late, what's up?"

"Oh, that's because Baji and Kazutora were like, camping out in front of my door, I snuck out the back though!" Hina explains, Chifuyus smile dropped when he heard 'their' names, but immediately started laughing as Hina continued the story

"That's good, I'm sorry that happened"

"It's not your fault, Don't worry!"

Chifuyu smiles, "Thanks Hina."

The two talk for a bit before Hina has to go, she didn't want to be late for school.

------------------------------------------------------------

Bajitora POV:

"UGHHHHHHHH! When is she gonna come out? I'm sooo boreddddd~" Baji complains

"I knowww, BUT we need to wait for her to come out, she has to go to school, eventually." Kazutora replies

~~~~~~~~~~(30 minutes later)

"Can we just go? I don't think she's coming out."

"Alright fine, let's go."

Kazutora and Baji leave, thinking Hina is still in her house, even though she left like, a long time ago

------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV:

"...*Insert very long dramatic sigh*" Chifuyu sighed

Chifuyu got back to Takemichis house a hour ago, yet he was bored out of his mind.

'I'm just gonna go outside, the chances I see them, are slim, but possible, though I'm willing to take that chance' Chifuyu though, determined

Chifuyu changed into an outfit quickly, put his shoes on and left the house, he was about to go to the park, but decided to get some ice cream first, bc why not?

~~~~~~(small time skip)

Chifuyu got to the ice cream shop and ordered, --------(you choose)------ ice cream

He got the ice cream and started eating it, while walking to the park, by the time he got there though, he had already finished it-

Chifuyu sat down at a tree by the river, listening to the water, Chifuyu felt his eyelids grow heavy as he eventually fell asleep..

~~~~~~~A couple hours later~~~~~~~

(Still 3rd person)

Chifuyu woke up and checked the time, 4 o' clock. Takemichi was already out of school by now.

'Shit' Chifuyu thought and stood up quickly and dusted off his clothes, before running back to Takemichis house.

****

'Half way there! Oh shit- who's that?! I can't stop-'

BAM!

Chifuyu ran into someone, and fell backwards, so did the other person, Chifuyu --not paying attention-- stood up and held out his hand for the other person.

"I'm so sorry! Here let me help-" Chifuyu started, then froze.

"Chifuyu?"

"Shit." Chifuyu muttered, staring down at Baji, as Kazutora was near him.

"Just my luck."

And yet again, my lovely readers, we have, A CLIFFHANGER! I feel really bad, abt it, but I'm tired rn, so sorry.
                                                         ~Rain

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 11.5K 26
One day, Izuku Midoriya sees his boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki, cheating on him with his bully, Katsuki Bakugou. Heartbroken, he's presented with the opp...
17.5K 465 10
Hi! This is my first story so if it's not as good, please bare with me. I decided to make this because there aren't many Bajifuyu stories. Also, thi...
57.1K 1.8K 24
When four great powers come together - they form a typhoon. Volleyball was how they met, but it wasn't what kept them together. Two owls, a cat and a...
3.2K 151 14
'โ™ช ห‘ ึดึถึธ ๐“‚ƒโŠน A Chifuyu Matsuno x Reader fanfiction of the many out there! ห—หห‹ โ™ก หŽหŠห— This will be revolving around the in...