TWICE Han Gia | Sceneries Sho...

By galaxyzzy

"3 2 1. One in a Million. Hello we're TWICE!" Accept requests! A super baby Once making a fan fiction of as... More

Twice members Profile (Gia)
VLive
Crazy Morning
Too Sleepy
Midnight Study
Study Stress
Study Stress - p. 2
Valentines Special: Gifts
Overworked
Help
Help - p.2
Fan Meeting
Accident?
ISAC day
World Tour
Stormy (Mi)
Raccoon & Red Panda (Mo)
Raccoon & Red Panda - p.2
Bullied (Chae, Tzu)
Bullied - p.2
Piano (Da)
GiHyun
Worry Sick (Na)
Play Time (Jeong, Ji)
She'll Be Okay (Sa)
She'll Be Okay - p.2
She'll Be Okay - p.3
Tdoong's Baby
Tdoong's Baby - p.2
Weird Girls Day
'Got The Thrill'
Again?
Again - p.2
For Once
You Didn't Tell Us
You Didn't Tell Us - p.2
You Didn't Tell Us - p.3
You Didn't Tell Us - p.4
You Didn't Tell Us - p.5
Midnight Date
Midnight Date - p.2
'Masterpiece'
'Masterpiece' - p.2
'Masterpiece' - p.3
Injured
Injured - p.2
We Got You
Special Smile
Special Smile - p.2
Protective
Our Baby Girl
*Special Notes*
Adopt
Missing U
Picnic Day
'No Prepare'
'No Prepare' - Notes
Stay By Your Side
Always Here
Home For Christmas
Winter Seasons
Love Hearts
Celebrate
Suprise!
Obsession - p.1
Obsession - p.2
Obsession - p.3
Obsession - p.4
You Get Me
Mine
Fear(less)?
Stay With Me
Drunk In Love
Your Time to Shine [Preview Edit.]
Your Time To Shine - p.2
Dreamers [Alternate Story Edit.]
Promise
'Golden Days'
Splash!
Solo Discography | ᴍɪɴᴇ
Solo Discography | ᴍɪɴᴇ - p.2
Adorables

Better Now

457 19 37
By galaxyzzy

"Gia! Can you get me the book on top?"

"Gia! Help me in the kitchen! Now!"

"Gia! Please massage my shoulders ... they are so tense after the long day."

And the maknae have to do everything they tell her to. But yeah, no matter how the kid avoid to call them Unnies, they are forever going to be older than her.

At these moments when the Unnies need her, the kid will always be there for them; so at the same time, when they see the maknae needs help, they will do everything for her.

"Do you think Meong is even coming back tonight?" Chaeyoung ask the older ones, while lying down on the sofa, in the edge of falling asleep.

"I think she's coming back, but just not know when." Jeongyeon said, with Chaeyoung's head is on her lap, she caress the younger one's hair softly, unintentionally causing her to be more sleepy.

"And I think I'm going to be asleep when she got back." Nayeon said sleepy, laying on her back on the sofa, eyes half closed.

They are trying hard to focus on the tv show playing on the screen, but it still doesn't stop the three girls for keep dozing off.

At the moment when they feel like they couldn't hold it anymore, they heard the front door open.

The girls immediate rush towards the hallway, which they catch the maknae spacing out as she close the door and take off her shoes.

However, as her eyes met with the girls that's waiting for her, the kid's eyes wide open with surprise, smiling over at how the 3 older girls look with cute and fluffy pyjamas.

Nayeon is the first one that went over to wrap her arms around the girl's neck, which she instantly heard the shaky breath that left her baby.

"Rough day, hum?"

"Yeah, just have a lot of stuff to do."

"That's sad," Chaeyoung comment softly, held up her cup of tea for the youngest one to have a sip as they lead her to the sofa.

The moment Gia's knees touches the sofa, she felt flat on the sofa and lied there.

"Did you eat your dinner?" Jeongyeon ask.

She shakes her head softly, barely even noticeable for the 3 of them if they aren't staying still, "I don't want to eat."

"Okay if you say so," The second oldest said, ruffles the kid's hair.

"And why are you guys awake?" the youngest ask, open her eyes slightly.

"Waiting for you of course, cutie," Nayeon giggles, placed a light kiss on her cheek.

"What are you doing at the company this late anyways?" Chaeyoung ask.

Gia sighed to herself, closed her eyes to avoided the frustrated tears from slipping out from her eyes, "I just want to finish up the arrangement for a few songs ... that's all."

The three girls could only smile weakly over at the maknae. They know she could be really stubborn in these kind of stuff. But they know she cares about it a lot, and she will do anything to make it the best as she could. Which includes stressing herself out.

And all the girls know she have seriously overworking herself lately. Although it is the beginning of the year, she have a lot on her shoulders already. With the girls are having a new comeback soon, as the main composer of the album, she knows she have to give her all for it.

The girls still wonder how could she do it for this long under this amount of stress.

They really want to scream at her to force her to give herself a break.

But the stubbornness that's in the maknae's bones they know she won't listen.

Soon later, when the girls around realised the kid won't be moving away from the sofa any time soon, they decided to just give her some space to relax, not forgetting to mutter her a "We will be here with you," before leaving.

"You think she's okay?" Jeongyeon ask Nayeon, as she's pouring warm water into a cup for the younger one.

"Nope, definitely not." Nayeon said with a deep sigh, "She's stressing out, and she's hiding it from us."

"Chaeyoung is -?"

"She's getting a few blankets from their room for her." Nayeon replied with a weak smile.

Then, the two oldest one came back out from the living room, what they first spot is a small Chaeyoung kneed next to the sofa with worried faces.

"Chaeng? What is it?"

Chaeyoung press her palm against the youngest forehead, "She's burning up."

Then Nayeon and Jeongyeon's instantly went on mother-mode.

Jeongyeon shake the youngest's shoulders softly to wake her up, the kid let out a soft hum as she open her eyes.

"Did you eat anything today?"

"No, I don't have the mood for it," she admitted, "And I feel sick when food are near me."

Nayeon cling her eyebrows together in disbelieving, paused, before heading back to the kitchen to get some spare medicine, "And I'll reheat some soup we made before for you, kiddo. You got to eat something."

Chaeyoung came back with a cold towel and a bucket with cold water, she carefully put it on top of the maknae's forehead.

"Meong-ah, you are having a fever, you feel that?"

She shakes her head.

"I think you overworked, having too much stress that you got sick." Chaeyoung said softly, trying to tell her the truth without making it a big deal to worry her.

"But I still need to finish up the composing by next week -"

" - you are not going anywhere before you get better," Jeongyeon said, sat down on the sofa next to her, which Gia pout at the answer.

"Ah ah ah, don't pout now," Jeongyeon said firmly, pointing a finger at the kid and brush over her nose softly, "You should have think about it before you overworked yourself."

At the moment, Nayeon hands Jeongyeon a bowl of soup and a few pills to Chaeyoung.

She said, "Meong, be a good girl, get some soup down your throat and take the pills."

Gia nod reluctantly, take a small sip of the soup which Jeongyeon held it towards her lips.

From seeing all the concern and hopeful eyes the 3 girls sending towards the younger one, she won't dare to discourage them.

"Come on, one more sip, one more sip will be good enough," Chaeyoung said with an encouraging nod.

Gia glance over at the older girls, taking a deep breath, and take another small sip of the soup.

But as it went down her throat, the urgent to rush towards the bathroom appears in instant.

Without warning, Gia stood up from her seat, unintentionally push Nayeon's shoulders from blocking her way to the bathroom.

The moment she got into the bathroom, she open the lid of the toilet, the kid's stomach flips instantly.

The 3 girls place down the stuff they have in their hands and went to the bathroom behind their kid.

Nayeon held her hair back for her, trying to say some comforting words, but it seems the whole sick feeling just caught up to her too much that it seems to be only helping her by little.

"It's okay, Gia. Let it out, and you'll feel better." Jeongyeon said.

Chaeyoung pout as she looks down and play with her fingers, "Sorry, I shouldn't have push you to eat more -"

"- It's not your fault Chaeng, I'm sorry." Gia said between moments her stomach turns.

After a while more, she seems to get better and Jeongyeon helped to closed the lid and flush the toilet.

"We are here, kid. Worry no more," Nayeon said, "We will be here until you are feeling better."

Seeing the kid getting better, they helped her along to hold her as she stood up, brush her teeth and head back to the sofa.

"Seems like the chronic stress really is catching up on you." Jeongyeon said with a comforting smile.

The kid only nods weakly in return.

Chaeyoung ask in concern, "Do you need anything babe? soup, water, medicine -?"

"Just stay with me, please." she muttered.

The girls smiled, before crawled in the blankets on the large sofa.

"We will be here with you, feeling better?"

"So much better now, thank you."

A late HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!

Sorry for my lack of updates, my mental health is not doing the greatest recently, but I'm doing better ^^

Please comment, vote and follow if you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 6.5K 89
Meeting each other randomly in a playground, helping each other in every aspect, but what will happen if one leave? Will she change? Be devastated? W...
549K 18.6K 50
"I just want to be closer to you but you're ignoring me like I'm nothing." "And I don't want you to get hurt because you are my everything." ~ ©️CubC...
180K 6K 49
This story is about six college student; Chou Tzuyu, Minatozaki Sana, Yoo Jeongyeon, Im Nayeon, Son Chaeyoung, and Myoui Mina. Six of them struggles...
You On Me By neo

Fanfiction

359K 20.5K 53
"Sana, perform me a lap dance. I'm bored." One name, seven simple words wherein everyone could understand the context. Who knew those 'simple words'...