chasing pook - a quinn story

By cutefuzzybear

quinny baby is taking on the world one pook at a time. whilst also falling for someone who also can feel the... More

intro

pook on the run

19 0 0
By cutefuzzybear

i'm on my morning jog, my sketchers lighting up on every step. my phone dings with my ringtone "payphone by maroon 5". i check my messages, it's from my brother jack. i wonder what he wants?

j hugh: ayo somebody just pooked on the ice!

i know exactly what this means...

q ball: i will be right over!

i tighten the velcro on my custom sketchers. the thing i do to prepare for danger. i trot. unfortunately some dumb idiot stupid blocks my path. she seems to be weeping by the side road. i read her soccer jacket sleeve.. "pp" hmmmm curious.

"get up stupid! i need to get to the rink by the marsh!" i rage.

"so sorry to block your way. my brother just got pooked.. strangely.. at the rink by the marsh..."

"don't just pook there, let's go!" i skip away awaiting her follow. but when i notice she remains on the curb, i raise my eyebrows one by one.

"someone tied my shoelaces together. i am stuck here forever" she frowns

"that will teach you to get some velcro" i point at my lucky sketchers and continue my trot. silly pp. i forget about this pp in less than 5 seconds. i must regain my attention to the pook at hand!

rink by the marsh

"there u are pooks!" jack exclaims "i just came to practice my shot when i saw someone pooked on the ice!"

"so you just showed up and the pook was there?" i question, walking over to the crime scene.

i notice the dead pook victim... being wheeled away on a stretcher. unfortunately, the bag was too small, leaving their feet waving in the wind. i see on the balls on their aggressively turn in feet. their stick and poke tattoo reads: pp. a shudder rolls through my sternum.
i gasp! i wail! i pook.

"chill out brotha" luke states, somehow appearing out of what seems like nowhere. i see his snow pants have stains of blood.
CLASSIC LUKE i think. so silly. i wonder who killed the second pp...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 65.8K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.4M 140K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
789K 40K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...