MLP Equestria Friends: Friend...

By Crystal34345

**COMPLETED** Galaxy is settling in pretty well at CHS. She wanted to compete in the Friendship Games but she... More

OC Info
OC Info 2
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[8]

[7]

323 9 6
By Crystal34345

~THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Principal Cinch smirked at the scene, knowing that she could use this magic to her advantage. And with her son manipulating the scene, she could get him on board as well.

She heard someone clearing their throat, causing Principal Cinch to turn around and spot Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, and Dean Cadance. "You can't possibly call that a fair race,"

"Principal Cinch, we all saw what happened. You can't think CHS had some kind of advantage," Principal Celestia stated.

"Can't I? Even without your trained attack plants, your students have wings!" Principal Cinch pointed out.

"Well, the race certainly had some... Extenuating circumstances. Perhaps we should end the games now and declare a tie," Principal Celestia suggested.

"A tie? Was this your strategy all along? To force us into accepting you as equals? I think not. The games will continue and Crystal Prep will prevail despite your antics and whatever performance-enhancing regimen your students are on," Principal Cinch declared before walking off as the Main Seven walked over to Pincipal Celestia.

"I'm sorry Galaxy and I couldn't stop all this from happening," Sunset apologized.

"It's not your fault, Sunset," Principal Celestia responded.

"Isn't it? I should know how to control the magic I brought here. But I don't. I let everyone down. And now Principal Cinch thinks we're cheating," Sunset told her, looking toward the ground.

"It doesn't matter what Principal Cinch thinks," Principal Celestia tried to reassure.

"But it does. The students here at CHS don't just wanna win. They wanna beat Crystal Prep. It isn't gonna count if the other side doesn't really think they lost. Crystal Prep is never gonna believe we won fair and square if there's magic around. And that magic is only around... Because of me," Sunset ranted, tears threatening to escape her vision.

Flash stepped over to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder to comfort her.

~~~~~~

Later that evening, the last event was taking place. They were outside the main entrance of the school, CHS on the left and Crystal Prep on the right. The Wondercults team were standing in between their stands while the Shadowbolts, along with Principal Cinch, stood in between their stands.

"Since the score's tied, the final event will determine the winner of the Friendship Games," Dean Cadance informed everyone.

Flash tried to look out to see if he could spot Galaxy, but she wasn't there. But he could see Dark Moon smirking at him lightly, causing him to glare back.

"Somewhere on campus, a pennant from each school has been hidden. The first team to find their school's flag and bring it back wins," Vice Principal Luna explained as she held up two flags representing the two schools.

"And as soon as our teams are ready, we'll begin," Dean Cadance added.

"I don't feel like playing these games anymore," Fluttershy admitted, rubbing her arm.

"But we have to play. This is the last event!" Rainbow pointed out.

Rarity scoffed. "It's a little hard to focus with all the magic stealing, portal openings, and manipulators alike,"

"And I feel awful about what I said to Twilight," Sunset mumbled.

"And I feel awful that what I said to Dark Moon didn't go the way I wanted it to, I should've approached it better. And now Star probably hates me. I'm at fault for that," Flash added, rubbing his face.

"I don't think she'll hate you, Flash. But I will admit you did take it the wrong way," Applejack agreed.

"But you are right about the fact that Dark Moon is acting strangely," Rarity added.

"Especially since Twilight obviously didn't mean to do all the stuff she did. She's actually really nice," Fluttershy stated, causing Sunset to facepalm.

Everyone looked at Fluttershy with the same expression, causing Fluttershy to sink back behind Pinkie. "Let's just get through this last event and prove we're not a bunch of cheaters," Applejack said before she walked over to Sunset, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Then you can go over and apologize,"

Meanwhile, over on the other side, Principal Cinch was talking to the ShadowBolts. "I know I'm asking you to beat a team that isn't playing fair," Principal Cinch started saying as Twilight motioned Spike to hide in the bushes. She looked back, seeing Cinch and the rest of the team looking at her. "But Canterlot High must be made to understand that even with magic at their disposal, beating Crystal Prep is simply not an option,"

"What if they grow wings again?" Sugarcoat questioned.

Dark Moon stepped forward to stand next to his mother. "A fair question. However, I believe we can now fight fire with fire," he stated, causing Twilight to look at him in shock.

Principal Cinch nodded approvingly to him. "Dark Moon is right," she agreed, walking up to Twilight. "I've seen what your device can do, Twilight. Containing magical energy is fine, but have you considered releasing it?"

"But Storm and I don't even understand how it works," Twilight stuttered, holding the device close to her.

"But you'd like to. And since our opponents have already used it to stay competitive, I see no reason why we shouldn't do the same. Unless, of course, you have no interest in Everton," Principal Cinch reasoned, pointing out to Twilight about their deal. 

"Though, honestly, I think there's more knowledge packed in that little device than any independent study program could offer," Dark Moon admitted, smirking slightly.

Dark Moon:

We realize that you've always been an outcast

It's not everyone at school who likes to think

Dark Moon walked over to Twilight, walking around her as he placed a hand on her shoulder. Giving him a sympathetic look, he walked over to his mother.

Principal Cinch:

To find a student that's like you

I've had one or maybe two

But the good ones disappear before I blink

Dark Moon joined his mother again, who narrowed her eyes and snapped her fingers.

Shadowbolts:

(Oh, wuh-oh-wuh, oh)

(Oh, wuh-oh-wuh)

Twilight flinched, closing her eyes at the moment. When she opened them, she noticed the students taking a few steps forward.

Principal Cinch:

Now, I understand you have your reservations (oh-wuh)

It's hard to have a brain as large as yours (oh-oh-oh-oh)

But if we don't win these games

Well, I think I've made it plain

What will happen if we have the losing scores!

Principal Cinch walked over to Twilight calmly, who pushed her glasses back up as they slid down her nose. She got close to the student and touched her chin, causing Twilight to flinch. Principal Cinch stepped back from Twilight narrowing her eyes.

Shadowbolts:

(Oh, wuh-oh-wuh, oh)

(Oh, wuh-oh-wuh)

Unleash the magic, unleash the magic

If we lose, then you're to blame (ah, ah-ah-ah)

They all have used it, maybe abused it (ah-ah-ah)

So then why can't we do the same?

(Oh, wuh-oh-wuh, oh) 

(Oh, wuh-oh-wuh)

The ShadowBolts walked over to Twilight, starting to circle from all sides. Twilight looked contemplated, wondering what to do. Sunny Flare and Lemon Zest motioned over to the WonderColts, talking about their magic.

Sugarcoat, Sunny Flare, and Indigo Zap joined the three, the five standing in a line with their arms crossed.

Twilight's device started to glow.

Dark Moon:

Call it power, call it magic

If we lose, it will be tragic

More important is the knowledge we'll have lost (oh-oh-oh-oh)

A chance like this won't come again

You'll regret not giving in

Isn't understanding magic worth the cost?

Dark Moon appeared in the darkness, walking over to Twilight and tapping her device. He placed his hands on her shoulders, giving her a sympathetic, but demanding and manipulating look.

She looked even more conflicted and looked for Dark Moon for advice, but he stepped away from her.

Shadowbolts:

(Oh, wuh-oh-wuh, oh)

(Oh, wuh-oh-wuh)

Unleash the magic, unleash the magic

We're not friends here after all

Our only interest in this business (ah-ah-ah)

Is seeing Canterlot High School fall

(Oh, wuh-oh-wuh, oh)

Sunny Flare, Sour Sweet, Sugarcoat, Lemon Zest, and Indigo Zap walked toward Twilight, causing the girl to look at them. They took demanding steps toward  Twilight, causing her to back away into Principal Cinch and Dark Moon.

She looked even more nervous and conflicted as her back bumped into Principal Cinch.

The five girls crossed their arms, and behind them, the Canterlot High statue collapsed.

Twilight looked at her device, starting to become convinced to use it.

Dark Moon:

What we're suggesting is very simple

And since it's win-win on all scores

We only want to learn about the magic that you have stored

Dark Moon wrapped an arm around Twilight, smiling at her as his words continued to wrap around her mind. He took a step back, stroking her cheek before tapping the device again.

Principal Cinch:

And as for us and all the others

We only want what we deserve

That our school will clinch the win

And my...

Principal Cinch came up behind Twilight and placed her hands on her shoulders, leading her through two lines of the ShadowBolts, who stood with their arms crossed and their eyes closed.

Dark Moon walked alongside his mother, his smirk growing more wide.

Principal Cinch, Dark Moon, and Shadowbolts:

...Legacy will endure

Principal Cinch and Dark Moon pushed Twilight forward, throwing their arms up with a victorious grin.

ShadowBolts, Dark Moon, and Principal Cinch:

Unleash the magic, unleash the magic

If we lose, then it's a crime

Twilight clutched her device close to her, she looked back to her team before looking forward, closing her eyes shut. After a few moments, she opened them and started heading toward the middle of the field.

Spike popped out of the bushes, eyes widening when he saw what she was doing.

ShadowBolts, Dark Moon, and Principal Cinch:

But we can win it if you begin it (ah-ah-ah)

It's up to you to not fail this time

Fluttershy pointed behind Sunset and Flash, causing the group to look over with a confused look.

At that moment, Galaxy opened the door to the school and walked out, spotting where Twilight was walking. She stepped down the steps, a suspicious look on her face.

Male Shadowbolts:

Unleash the magic, free the magic now

Female Shadowbolts:

Unleash the magic, free the magic now

Twilight slowly took the device off from around her neck, placing it in her right hand. Spike took further steps out, watching horrified as he realized what he was planning to do.

At the same time, Sunset and Flash walked over to meet Twilight in the middle.

Twilight:

Imagine all I'll learn by setting it free

Female Shadowbolts: 

(Unleash the magic, free the magic now)

Twilight stared at the device, which had started to glow in a ring. Vice Principal Luna stepped up to the microphone. "If both teams are ready..."

Male Shadowbolts:

(Unleash the magic, free the magic now)

Sci-Twi: 

And now winning these games depends on me

Female Shadowbolts:

Unleash the magic, free the magic now

Twilight clicked the button to open the device, which Sunset and Flash noticed, causing their eyes to widen. Galaxy noticed too, and started running toward her.

Spike desperately ran through the ShadowBolts' legs, heading for Twilight.

Twilight:

And what doors might open if I try to use it

Male Shadowbolts:

(Unleash the magic, free the magic now)

Twilight looked determined to open it, a sparkle appearing in her eyes. Dean Candance stood in front of the microphone, lifting her hand while saying. "... The last event of the Friendship Games begins...

Female Shadowbolts:

(Unleash the magic, free the magic now) 

Twilight:

But the magic's what I really want to see

Twilight started slowly opening the device, causing Galaxy to run faster.

ShadowBolts, Dark Moon, and Principal Cinch:

Unleash the magic, free the magic now

Unleash the magic, free the magic... Unleash the magic... 

Sunset and Flash ran forward, trying to reach for the device. Meanwhile, Principal Cinch grinned happily while Dark Moon smirked evilly.

"Twilight, no!" Spike cried, trying to reach her.

ShadowBolts, Dark Moon, and Principal Cinch:

Free the magic...

All:

Now!

Twilight opened the device all the way, releasing the magic inside. It created a shockwave and there was a bright light.

Once it cleared, the Wondercolts were on the ground along with the Shadowbolts, Dark Moon, and Principal Cinch. Twilight's hair was released from her bun and her glasses were gone.

She started floating in the air, the orb of magic growing bigger as she did so. The device slipped from her hands, landing on the ground.

"Twilight!" Galaxy cried, leaping up to try and grab Twilight, but she started getting sucked into the orb. "What the...?!"

Twilight looked back toward Principal Cinch and Dark Moon, the former looking afraid while the latter looking pleased with himself.

"Galaxy!" Flash cried, getting up alongside his friends, looking on in horror, along with the students of Crystal Prep.

The two were almost fully consumed in the orb, looking toward their teammates/friends (The latter for Galaxy). "Heeeeeeeeeelllllllp... meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Twilight cried, reaching out to the ShadowBolts with a pleading, horrified look.

"Guuuuuuyyyyyyssssss... Heeeeeeeellllllp!" Galaxy cried, reaching toward her friends, both letting out terrifying nightmare-fueled screams as they were consumed by the orb of magic

The orb flashed for a few moments before sending out a huge wave of bright light, causing everyone to cover their eyes.

Once the bright light disappeared, they all opened their eyes to see the Demon Forms of Twilight Sparkle and Galaxy Star, called Midnight Sparkle and Darkness Nova.

(I put the picture here because I wanted it as a surprise, but here's Darkness Nova/Galaxy Star)

~FLASH P.O.V

'No... This could not be happening right now...'

Everyone in the area stared horrified at what Twilight and Galaxy became. I covered my mouth as I stared at the girl who I was falling in love with... I can't believe that she had been transformed into this.

Twilight released the magic, but I knew it had something to do with Crystal Prep, more specifically Principal Cinch and Dark Moon.

The two girls laughed evilly, turning to Sunset and I. "You were right! I didn't understand magic before, but I do now!" Evil Twilight yelled with a grin.

"And I didn't understand the feeling of feeling important, but now I do!" Evil Galaxy grinned.

Suddenly, their horns glowed even more with magic before it travelled to their hands, causing them to blast two powerful beams of magic toward the statue, destroying it.

A few seconds later after the debris had gone everywhere, a portal to Equestria opened where the statue once was. "Equestria!" Sunset muttered in worry.

The two smirked as the ground cracked toward where Pinkie, Applejack, and Fluttershy were standing. Evil Twilight and Evil Galaxy shoot another beam of magic at us, causing the seven of us to jump away, a portal where we once were.

Students from both schools started screaming, a couple running away while a few more portals opened up. Like power-hungry maniacs, the two kept shooting beams, creating and opening more portals to Equestria.

A few Crystal Prep students had to duck to avoid a portal while one of the CHS Drama Students was stopped by two portals opening up beside her.

"Galaxy! Twilight!"

I looked over to see Dark Moon waving his hand with a smile on his face to Evil Twilight and Evil Galaxy looking at him. "What is he doing?" I muttered, narrowing my eyes.

"What do you want?" Evil Twilight raised her eyebrow.

"I'm sorry for the things I said just before, but I want to help you both achieve your goals. Please, let me help you. I've been by your side this whole time," Dark Moon pleaded.

Evil Twilight smirked. "Of course, you've been there for me when no one was. I'll give you your reward!" she stated.

"Come join us!" Evil Galaxy shouted, the two shooting a beam of magic at him, causing it to wrap around him. Once it cleared, he looked pretty much the same, but he had a bright white horn, black demon wings similar to Evil Twilight's and Evil Galaxy's, his eyes glowing black with white pupils, and his black hair with his purple fringe flowing up like the two.

"Yes!" he cheered, flying up to join them. "Let's do this. I'm now... Black Eons!"

I absurdly looked at him. "You got to be kidding me," I muttered, throwing my hands up into the air.

I noticed Principal Cinch trying to walk off, but Sunny Flare noticed. "Hey! Where are you going?!"

"Anywhere to avoid those... Monsters!" Principal Cinch motioned to Evil Twilight, Evil Galaxy, and Dark Moon. "And I suggest you do the same!" she yelled, running off and leaving Sunny Flare in shock, along with Sour Sweet, Sugarcoat, and Lemon Zest.

"Twilight, Galaxy, you guys can't do this!" Sunset yelled at the two girls. 

"Why not?! There's a whole other world right there, and it's just filled with magic!" Evil Twilight shouted.

"And people who disowned me!" Evil Galaxy shouted, the two creating a beam and shooting at the door to the school. Luckily, Vice Principal Luna and Dean Cadance were able to dodge the beam and creation of the portal in time.

I ran over to join Sunset. "But you're destroying this world to get it!" I yelled, motioning to the portals around us.

"So what? There's more magic there, and I want to understand it all!" Evil Twilight yelled, posing in the sky.

"And I want everyone who ignored to understand that I'm better than them!" Evil Galaxy yelled, posing alongside her.

"And I'll stand by their side... Becoming a legend of both this world and Equestria!" Black Eons, shouted, posing above the two girls.

Suddenly, the three shot a huge magic beam, hitting the middle of the yard. Sunset and I managed to dive out of the way before the ground, causing a giant portal to appear.

A huge chunk of the students screamed at this while Sunset and I landed harshly on the ground. I groaned, rubbing my head. Sunset looked up and noticed Twilight's device in front of us.

She picked it up, slowly standing up, and she helped me up. We looked over and spotted Indigo Zap and Lemon Zest helping Rarity and two other girls from falling into Equestria.

Suddenly, the device started pointing toward Pinkie and Fluttershy, who started glowing with their respective colours. Soon, the device pointed to Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow, who also glowed.

And then it pointed at me, causing me to also glow my respective colour. Sunset's eyes shimmered, before she looked down at the device, probably knowing what to do. She looked at me. "I know what we have to do," she told me, causing me to nod.

"I'll follow your lead," I informed her, the two of us turning back to look at Evil Twilight, Evil Galaxy, and Black Eons.

"This isn't the way! I know you feel powerful right now, like you can have everything you want! I've been where you are, I've made the same mistake you're making! I put on a crown and, just like you, I was overwhelmed by the magic it contained! I thought it could get me everything I wanted!" Sunset explained to them as the wind started to blow around.

Evil Galaxy looked conflicted while Evil Twilight looked unsure what to say. Black Eons leaned closer to the both of them. "Don't listen to her, she's just trying to trick you both, making you guys give it all up," he told them.

Evil Galaxy smirked at us while Evil Twilight crossed her arms with a grin. "You can't fool us," Evil Twilight told us.

"Oh, you're wrong. Unlike you, we can have everything we want!" Evil Galaxy shouted at us.

"No, you can't," I shook my head, looking down. "Even with all that magic and power, respect, and status... You'll still be alone," I told them.

Sunset nodded, holding up the device. "True magic comes from Honesty! Loyalty! Laughter! Generosity! Kindness! Courage! Creativity!" she shouted, causing all of us to glow even more, hell, even Galaxy started to glow a bit more.

The magic was drawn into the device and Sunset started floating into the air, she grabbed my hand, and I floated up with her. "I understand you, Twilight, and I want to show you the most important magic of all..." Sunset trailed off, shutting the device closed once the magic was inside, slamming it to the ground and releasing it.

The orb started to absorb us and we closed our eyes, accepting it. Sunset had gotten a whole new form like Twilight and Galaxy, but I got one similar to Dark Moon.

My hair was floating up, a bright dark blue horn on my head and dark blue wings similar to Sunset. "The Magic of Friendship!" Sunset and I said in unison.

Evil Twilight and Evil Galaxy floated back in fear while Black Eons glared at us. Sunset and I used our magic to close all the portals, except the one in the ground.

"No! Stop them! They want to ruin everything!" Black Eons told Evil Twilight and Evil Galaxy, pushing them forward.

The two girls glared at us, charging forward. Me and Sunset did the same, and we clashed with each other. Once the flash disappeared, we floated back. Evil Twilight and Evil Galaxy prepared to shoot a beam at us and the two of us did the same, the four of us shooting each other at the same time.

Our beams collated at the same time, but the other two pushed their beams further, causing us to barely hold them back. Evil Twilight and Evil Galaxy started to laugh in triumph.

"Twilight!" I heard Spike yell and Evil Twilight's attention turned to him.

She blinked, her eyes turning back to normal. "Spike?"

That gave me an idea, so I looked at Galaxy with the most loving and pleading gaze I could offer. "Star, please!"

She turned her gaze to me and she blinked, her eyes turning back to normal with tears in her eyes. "Flash...?"

Once we realized they were distracted, Sunset and I pushed their beams toward them. "Noooo!"

We all appeared in a giant white beam, Twilight and Galaxy hugging each other while Sunset and I floated close by.

"No!" Black Enons, flying to us with magic in his hands. "I won't you destroy something I've worked for... FOR YEARS!"

I rolled my eyes, shooting a beam and trapping him inside a bright dark blue cacoon. "No... I don't think so. It's time for you to go,"

Once I took care of him, Sunset and I slowly floated over to Twilight and Galaxy. "Take my hand, Twilight. Let me show you there's another way... just like someone once did for me," Sunset offered, holding her hand out toward Twilight as we stopped in front of them.

Since they didn't look convinced, I slowly took Galaxy's hand. "It's okay, Star. You taught me more than anything that it's okay to ask others for help and guidance. So, I hope to offer that to you," I informed her with the most gentle smile I could offer.

With tears in their eyes, Twilight reached for Sunset's hand while Galaxy reached for mine. But once Galaxy grabbed mine, I pulled her into a hug.

Our magic forms faded from us as we floated back toward the ground. Once the light disappeared, we were back on the ground, with the giant portal now fixed.

Once we landed, Twilight pulled her hand back while Galaxy left my embrace. "I am so sorry... I didn't mean for any of this to happen..." Twilight apologized, looking away with tears in her eyes.

"And I'm sorry I let Storm manipulate me... And almost hurting people," Galaxy apologized.

"I know. And going by my own experiences, they'll forgive you," Sunset reassured, grabbing Twilight's hands, who weakly smiled at her.

"We all make mistakes. It's what makes us human," I added, placing my hand on Galaxy's cheek. Her eyes widened, her face turning red.

Spike barked while holding Twilight's glasses, knocking her down to the ground. She giggled, hugging him back.

I pulled Galaxy closer, causing her eyes to widen. "I'm just so glad you're okay, Star..." I muttered, pulling her into a short kiss.

She placed a hand on my shoulder as Galaxy returned it. After a few moments, we pulled apart, putting our foreheads together, and smiling at each other. "Me too, Flash... Me too..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 191 12
Note: I didn't own this story. I just wanted to share on wattpad. Description about story: Twilight Sparkle finds an ancient star chart which shows t...
Kiss By Roze

Fanfiction

14K 179 44
AppleDash is in! Only if Pinkie wasn't jealous... Starting at Canterlot, and ending in a tough spot, will Applejack and Rainbow Dash make it through...
1.8K 129 39
When an experiment goes wrong, Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer accidentally send their best friends Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Rarity somew...
170K 2.4K 24
The magic of friendship continues to grow as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 must take on a brand new task now that they see themselves as Equestria's biggest h...