HSMTMTS: RJ Caswen/Jatt Mpreg...

By BTR4ever2022

A collection of HSMTMTS RJ Caswen and Jatt mpreg oneshots! Please comment down your requests to me and let me... More

Author's Note
RJ Caswen: Afterparty at Ashlyn's House
RJ Caswen: Afterparty at Ashlyn's House Pt. 2
RJ Caswen: Afterparty at Ashlyn's House Pt. 3
RJ Caswen: Afterparty at Ashlyn's House Pt. 4
RJ Caswen: Afterparty at Ashlyn's House Pt. 5
RJ Caswen: Afterparty at Ashlyn's House: Epilogue
RJ Caswen: The One Where Ricky Has a Baby
RJ Caswen: Big Red's Afterparty (The Night Before Christmas Eve)
Jatt: Darling
RJ Caswen: Single Dad Life
RJ Caswen: I Think I'm in Love With You
RJ Caswen: Life of Two Dads (sequel to Single Dad Life)
Jatt: Off-Screen Hookup Pt. 1
Jatt: Off-Screen Hookup Pt. 2
Jatt: Off-Screen Hookup Pt. 3
Jatt: Off-Screen Hookup Conclusion
RJ: Caswen: I'll Stand by You: Prologue (Ricky's POV)
RJ Caswen: I'll Stand by You Pt. 1
RJ Caswen: I'll Stand by You Pt. 2
RJ Caswen: I'll Stand by You Pt. 3
RJ Caswen: I'll Stand by You Pt. 4
RJ Caswen: I'll Stand by You Pt. 5
RJ Caswen: I'll Stand by You Pt. 6
RJ Caswen: I'll Stand by You: Epilogue (EJ's POV)
RJ Caswen: I'll Cover You
RJ Caswen: The Breakup: Summary
RJ Caswen: The Breakup Pt. 1: Consequences
RJ Caswen: The Breakup Pt. 2: Need You Now
RJ Caswen: The Breakup Pt. 3: Count on Me
RJ Caswen: The Breakup Pt. 4: I've Been Waiting For You
RJ Caswen: The Breakup Pt. 5: You Belong with Me
RJ Caswen: I Want to Hold Your Hand
RJ Caswen: Sweethearts Pt. 1
RJ Caswen: Sweethearts Pt. 2
RJ Caswen: Prom Night, Baby!: Prologue
RJ Caswen: Prom Night, Baby! Pt. 1
RJ Caswen: Prom Night, Baby! Pt. 2
RJ Caswen: Prom Night, Baby! Pt. 3
RJ Caswen: Prom Night, Baby! Pt. 4
RJ Caswen: Prom Night, Baby!: Epilogue
Jatt: Matt's Movie Premiere
RJ Caswen: Wait For Me
RJ Caswen: Written In Your Heart Pt. 1
RJ Caswen: Written In Your Heart Pt. 2
RJ Caswen: Written In Your Heart Pt. 3
RJ Caswen: Never Grow Up: Introduction (Ellie's POV)
RJ Caswen: Never Grow Up Pt. 1
RJ Caswen: Never Grow Up Pt. 2
RJ Caswen: Never Grow Up Pt. 3
RJ Caswen: Never Grow Up Pt. 4
RJ Caswen: Never Grow Up: Epilogue (Ellie's POV)
RJ Caswen: I Won't Give Up: Prologue Pt. 1
RJ Caswen: I Won't Give Up: Prologue Pt. 2
RJ Caswen: I Won't Give Up Pt. 1
RJ Caswen: I Won't Give Up Pt. 2
RJ Caswen: I Won't Give Up Pt. 3
RJ Caswen: I Won't Give Up Pt. 4
Jatt: Water Birth
RJ Caswen: My Kind of Present
RJ Caswen: Happy New Year
Jatt: A Jattmas Story
RJ Caswen: Constant As the Stars Above
RJ Caswen: Love Heals
RJ Caswen: A Cruise For an Anniversary
10K Views!
RJ Caswen: Twice the Love We Get (A Valentine's Day Story)
Jatt: You Are the Love of My Life (A Valentine's Day Story)
RJ Caswen: Something More Than Just an Award
RJ Caswen: Hold On Pt. 1
RJ Caswen: Hold On Pt. 2
RJ Caswen: Hold On Pt. 3
RJ Caswen: You Will Always Be My Son
Jatt: I Will
Jatt: Beautiful Boy
RJ Caswen: We Had to Do What Was Best for You
RJ Caswen: My Heart Will Go On
RJ Caswen: My Heart Will Go On Pt. 2
RJ Caswen: My Heart Will Go On Pt. 3

RJ Caswen: Like Father, Like Daughter

91 2 0
By BTR4ever2022

Summary: Ricky and his and EJ's daughter, Christina "Chrissie", both get pregnant, and they tell each other.
-------------------------
Everything could not have been more perfect for the Caswen family.

Years back when Ricky Caswen and his husband EJ were teenagers, as they were in their senior year of high school, they found out Ricky was pregnant and thought it was impossible. They didn't know what to do at first until they decided to keep the baby. They told their parents about the baby, but sadly neither of them approved of this except for Ricky's father, Mike who was the only parent to give the boys his support since he and Ricky have had a very close relationship.

Halfway through their last year of high school, Ricky and EJ found out they were having a girl. Though, Ricky was afraid of having a daughter, because he hadn't spoken to his mom, Lynne since he told her about his pregnancy, and he didn't want himself and his daughter to be anything like it. But EJ reminded him that he and their daughter would not be anything like between him and his mom, and Ricky was in relief to have EJ on his side.

A few days before graduating high school, Ricky went into labor and gave birth, and he and EJ named their daughter Christina Erin Caswell-Bowen. They would sometimes often call her by her nickname, Chrissie. Ricky and EJ got visits from Lynne and EJ's parents, and they apologized to their sons and they all made amends as the parents wanted to be a part of their granddaughter's life.

After graduation, Ricky and EJ's lives with their beautiful daughter couldn't have been better over the years. While raising Chrissie, Ricky and EJ went to SLCC for college and graduated there two years later. They later moved to Los Angeles where they got a nice house and great jobs there. Ricky became a music producer and wrote songs for artists, including for his best friend since childhood, Nini. And EJ had a job as an editor in journalism. Ricky and EJ later got married and they even changed their last names into a collaborative name: Caswen.

As they were at their 30s of their ages, Ricky and EJ were so happy and loved being married to each other. At times outside of their jobs, they would talk about having more kids since they've had Chrissie, even about a year ago when they told her about how they had her at a young age. Chrissie was a little confused at the beginning of the story at first, but after Ricky and EJ explained everything, she knew that they would always love her no matter what. And then on, Ricky and EJ managed some time as they had tried to make another baby, but they did not have much luck.

As for Chrissie, now that she was seventeen, her life was going great and she loved her dads very much. She had been getting good grades in school, she had some great friends, and during her free time, she would play guitar and write songs just like Ricky when he taught her.

The Caswens had an amazing life together as a family until something which was the same thing happened and it was about to change their lives. It was a happy thing for Ricky and EJ, but a scary thing for Chrissie.
--------------------
At the Caswen household, Ricky was sitting on the toilet in the bathroom, and in his hand was a pregnancy test he bought at the pharmacy, because he thought he might be pregnant after feeling sick while he was at work. So when he got home, he went to take it, and waited for about a few minutes when he set a timer on his phone. When the timer went off, Ricky picked up the stick and viewed at it.

He smiled to see a plus sign, which meant it was positive. Ricky was pregnant and he couldn't wait to tell EJ, and then Chrissie.

And then, he heard someone coming inside the house, and he exited out of the bathroom to go see if it was EJ. Ricky smiled as he saw EJ down at the doorway, taking off his jacket, and he rushed downstairs.

"EJ!"

EJ turned to see Ricky running up to him.

"Hey, Ricky. What's---"

EJ was cut off when he received a kiss from his husband.

"Whoa! You're in a good mood today," EJ chuckled.

"I sure am!" Ricky said.

"But what are you doing home? I thought you had to work late at the studio," EJ was wondering.

"Well, do you wanna know why?" Ricky asked.

"Why?" EJ questioned.

"Well..." Ricky smirked.

Then he pulled out the pee stick from his pocket and showed it in front of EJ, who then became surprised.

"What?! Oh my...! Babe, are you serious?" EJ asked excitedly.

"Yeah! I'm pregnant!" Ricky nodded.

EJ embraced onto Ricky for a tight hug and he cried happily.

"Oh Ricky, this is wonderful! I can't believe we're gonna have another baby!" EJ said.

"Me either! I love you so much!" Ricky told him.

"I love you too!" EJ said it back.

The two shared a passionate kiss until they pulled away when they heard a door opening and they saw Christina entering the house as she came home from school.

"Hey Chrissie! You're home just in time, because your dad and I--"

Ricky was talking until he and EJ saw their daughter whose eyes were red and so were her cheeks as she was crying when she faced her dads, and it started to concern both of them.

"Chris, are you okay, honey?" Ricky asked.

Chrissie sniffled before replying, "No."

"What's the matter, sweetie?" EJ asked.

Chrissie almost couldn't speak for a moment, because she had done something she was too scared to tell her dads about.

"I can't," she shook her head.

"You can't what?" Ricky questioned as he tried to reach to her.

"I just can't!" Chrissie turned away from her fathers and walked to the living room.

Ricky and EJ went after their daughter.

"Chrissie, please. Talk to us. We need to know what's wrong," EJ said.

"Come on. Sit and talk to us," Ricky patted on the couch cushion.

Then the three sat on the couch together.

"Did something happened while you were at school?" EJ asked.

"I can't tell you guys. Because if I told you, I'm afraid you would hate me forever," Chrissie cried as she couldn't face her fathers.

"What? No. No, sweetie," Ricky scooted in close and wrapped his arms around his daughter and EJ got up and went around to do the same.

"We would never hate you forever, Chrissie. We both love you so very much. Even if you make a mistake on something and feel bad about it, it can't stop us from loving you. You'll always be our little girl," EJ told Chrissie.

Chrissie sobbed for a couple more minutes while Ricky and EJ comforted her until she stopped crying.

"Okay, are you ready to talk now?" Ricky asked.

Chrissie nodded.

"Okay, I'm gonna show you two something and I want you to promise to not freak out when I tell you. Promise?" Chrissie asked.

"We promise," Ricky and EJ said together.

Chrissie took a deep breath before she pulled something out of her jacket pocket and set it on the coffee table for Ricky and EJ to see. When Ricky and EJ looked closer, they saw it was a pregnancy test and they both were in shock as they looked back at their daughter.

"Chrissie, a-are you...?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah, I'm pregnant," Chrissie nodded.

She started explaining her story about how she got pregnant when she went to a party once with her friends. A month later, she got a little sick, but she did not want her dads to know. Then she thought she could be pregnant. So, she bought a pregnancy test and took it with her to school where she took it in the bathroom. After the test came back positive, she needed to tell her dads. And she did when she came home from school when she didn't know what else to do, because she needed her daddies. After the whole story was told, Chrissie broke down into more tears.

"Hey, shh, shh. It's okay. It's okay. We're here for you," Ricky comforted Chrissie some more.

"Yeah, we're not mad at you, baby," EJ did the same.

"You're not?" Chrissie asked.

"No, of course not. We're actually glad you told us about it right away," Ricky said.

"Really? But why?" Chrissie questioned.

"Because your dad and I have some news we wanna share with you," Ricky smiled.

Chrissie was feeling a little confused until Ricky pulled out his pregnancy test and showed it in front. Chrissie's eyes popped wide in surprise.

"Dad, y-you're... You're pregnant?" Chrissie asked.

"Yeah, we're gonna have a baby!" Ricky said.

Chrissie then started to smile excitedly and hugged her father right away.

"Oh, Daddy! This is the greatest news I've ever heard!" Chrissie said.

Chrissie pulled EJ in for him to join in on the hug.

"We're so happy to hear you say that, Chris. And the best part of it is that you guys can be pregnant together," EJ stated.

"Well, it's gonna be a little weird now that you said that, Dad, but yeah. It'll be fun," Chrissie said.

"And no matter what happens, I'm here for you, Chrissie," Ricky told her.

"Thanks, Dad. And I'm here for you too. Thank you both for being the best dads I've ever had. I love you, guys," Chrissie said to her dads.

"Love you too, Chris./Love you, sweetie," Ricky and EJ said.

And so, their journey together had begun... Like father and daughter.
------------------------
*aftermath*

Ricky and Chrissie supported each other throughout their pregnancies and did everything together in father-daughter style. They both kept their lives in balance as Ricky kept up with his job and Chrissie kept with her schoolwork, and they both had EJ to help the both of them out. At the end of the school year, Chrissie gave birth to a baby girl and she named her Eliza. Around the same time, Ricky gave birth to a son and he and EJ named him Michael after Ricky's father.

Ricky and Chrissie got to meet each other's babies, and Chrissie was at an awe of her new baby brother while Ricky and EJ couldn't stop gushing themselves over their granddaughter. And that was the story about a father and a daughter who supported each other on the same experience they had shared together.

End.
———————-
Thanks for reading this! More coming up soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 433 21
𝗡𝗼𝗽𝗲 π˜‚π—Ώ 𝗼𝗸 [π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ.] rj caswen oneshots. copyright Β© [2020] Β© π–π•π“π„π‘π†π‘ππ•πˆπ“π˜ 2020.
5.1K 159 18
"𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒, π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‡πŽπ‹π„π’ 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 ππ”π“π“π„π‘π…π‹π˜ π–πˆππ†π’." basically just rj one shots! shipping charact...
23.7K 600 31
𝐠𝐨π₯𝐝𝐞𝐧 [π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ.] rj caswen oneshots. copyright Β© [2021] Β© π–π•π“π„π‘π†π‘ππ•πˆπ“π˜ 2021.
465K 11.6K 45
π’šπ’π’– π’“π’†π’‚π’π’π’š 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ... 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐧 𝐦𝐒𝐝𝐝π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯, 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 οΏ½...