English Version Angels Battle...

By RichardSutopo

After learning Rayga has a supernatural potential then Mikaelson Family decide to sent Rayga to practice in S... More

Chapter I: The Kingdom of the Lelembut
Chapter II: The Arrival Of A Special Guest
Chapter III: Ice Angel
Chapter IV: Daoism Temple
Chapter V: Supernatural League
Chapter VI: Renata Mikaelson
Chapter VII: Purple Aura Martial Fight Part 1
Chapter IX: The Disappearance Of Demigods And Supernatural Humans
Chapter X: Explanation of Supernatural Powers
Chapter XI: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh Dan Kyoshiro Part I
Chapter XII: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh and Kyoshiro Part II
Chapter XIII: Meeting At Mikaelson Corporation
Chapter XIV: The Spiritual Circle Of Transportation
Chapter XV: An Ancient Song About The 7 Lost Tribes
Chapter XVI: The Battle With The Supernatural League Masters
Chapter XVII: Formation Of The Supernatural League Fact-Finding Group
Chapter XVIII: Preparations For Departure To New York
Chapter XIX: The Invasion Of The American Branch Of The Supernatural League
Chapter XX: Transfer Of The Supernatural League Prisoners
Chapter XXI: New Rumble Ball Spirits
Bab XXII: Desiree Abdi
Chapter XXIII: Ayla And Naoto Trapped
Chapter XXIV: A Dilemma Rescue
Chapter XXV: Against Galen And Galeno
Chapter XXVI: Spirit Enforcer Help
Chapter XXVII: Farewell To The Supernatural League
Bab XXVIII: Dark Army
Bab XXIX: Dhark Sabre
Chapter XXX: The Evil Plan Of Dark Assassins

Chapter VIII: Purple Aura Martial Battle Part 2

1 0 0
By RichardSutopo

Naoto and Mei Ling paired up and attacked Rayga simultaneously. Shi Min looked for an opportunity to attack Rayga at the right time. They fought fast and hard.

But all eyes were on Han Ju, as he took off his large top shirt and went shirtless. His body was surprisingly thin, his skin was wrinkled like an old man's, and from his back came eight hands like eight-handed scorpions, each hand made of a collection of white threads twisted together.

It was such a disgusting sight, there were even some female disciples who closed their eyes in fear of seeing Han Ju's body condition.

Han Ju had always been an introverted person because of his body shape. After he practiced the legendary Sky Silkworm Style, hands would emerge from his back that were formed from hardened threads. Currently, Han Ju has reached eight hands, which means he can enter the next stage, the suspended animation cocoon stage.

The Heavenly Silkworm Style is a style created by Grandmaster Dao Fu Shi, the founder of the Daoism Temple in order to live a long life. People who learn the Heavenly Silkworm Style will increase their lifespan by tens of years and make their faces younger and brighter if they reach the Heavenly stage.

The Heavenly Silkworm Style itself consists of three stages. Starting from the Earth Caterpillar stage the person who trains will swallow a golden silkworm that is born once every 100 years in the Himalayas. The silkworm will live inside the body and grow bigger by taking food nutrients from the owner of the body. The practicing body will become slightly damaged, wrinkled, and thin and the caterpillar will continue to secrete threads through the skin.

When this process occurs the owner of the body will feel excruciating pain up to eight times as many times as the number of hands that will come out of his back. This stage takes approximately ten to twenty years depending on the body owner's readiness and natural talent. Han Ju was so talented, that he managed to train it in just eight years, one year for each hand.

After removing the eight hand threads, the caterpillar will die and harden. Then the next stage of the body owner can perform the stage of suspended animation or cocooning. Where the eight hands will become cocoon skin by covering the curled-up body. During cocooning, it is the body owner's turn to take the essence of life stored by the hardened caterpillar body. This process takes about a year.

After successfully exiting the cocoon, the owner of the body has reached the Sky Caterpillar stage. Where the lifespan will increase depending on the way of life and the face will become younger and shinier. At this stage, the whole body can already release silkworm threads that can be useful as weapons and tools to treat nerve tissue, malignant tumors, and cancer. The one who successfully completes the Heavenly Silkworm stance will become a great expert in the treatment of muscle and nerve tissue.

Renata, Ryan, and Natalie were not disgusted by Han Ju's body shape. Han Ju deliberately used visionkinesis to see everyone's reactions when he took off his shirt. Han Ju was very happy because, with the full audience, he had the perfect opportunity to see the reactions of many people and wanted to know their next attitude after seeing his creepy true form.

Each of Han Ju's hands was able to emit a 30 cm purple aura focus with a movement speed of 500 km/h.

Seeing Han Ju's creepy form, Rayga smiled and immediately attacked Han Ju while saying: "You're strong and cool."

Rayga's words made Han Ju surprised, Rayga fought against Han Ju's eight hands that could move on their own like a rumble ball. Because he had practiced fighting rumble balls, Rayga was not at all overwhelmed by Han Ju's eight-arm yarn while talking.

Rayga even still had time to praise: "I had expected that, usually the strongest ones often look weak. I was surprised when I can hit you hit so easily. But I now understand that your clothes are covering up your strength."

Han Ju laughed happily: "Ha ha ha... Don't think that because you've praised me I'll make it easy for you. Get ready Rayga!"

Rayga's four opponents attacked simultaneously. Naoto and Shi Min attacked using kicks and punches. Mei Ling attacked using a stick. The strongest Han Ju attacked using his eight staves and sometimes both of his real hands.

Rayga shouted: "I've found your weaknesses, get ready."

Rayga attacked the weakest Mei Ling. When Mei Ling made a swift stabbing motion Rayga dodged right next to the stabbing direction and used a Taichi move.

Taichi is a subtle martial art from ancient China created by Head Teacher Agung Zhang Sanfeng. For every hardness, there is a softness. Hardness is countered by gentleness. Softness is met with surprise and speed.

Rayga's strong right hand pulled on the stick held tightly by Mei Ling. When it is pulled because Rayga is stronger, Mei Ling's body will automatically move forward. After that, Rayga's left palm struck the tip of the stick to stab hard.

At the same time, Rayga's right hand released its grip on the stick and at the same time, his right foot stepped on Mei Ling's shoe. The tip of the stick slammed into Mei Ling's chest and Mei Ling's body could not move back. AAAAAAHHHHHH

Mei Ling screamed in pain as her chest was pierced by the tip of her own stick. Mei Ling was thrown back and defeated. She let go of her stick which was immediately picked up by Rayga.

Using the staff as a support pole, Rayga jumped while kicking horizontally towards the front of Shi Min who cast a Chinese Great Wall Circle defense move. That was what Rayga was waiting for, he used Shi Min's defensive aura as a foothold and then somersaulted onto Shi Min's head.

Then Rayga came down with both knees to attack Shi Min's unguarded shoulders. Finally, Rayga topped it off by elbowing Shi Min's head. CRRRAAAAKKKK

Rayga's hard pressure dislocated Shi Min's collar bone and sunk his foot ten centimeters into the concrete floor. The building shook from the pressure. Shi Min was defeated.

Naoto didn't want to give Rayga a breather, so he managed to hit Rayga's wide-open back. Rayga was thrown toward Han Ju who attacked with his eight-thread hands.

Rayga was injured but he managed to dodge and heal himself for the first time. Rayga retrieved Mei Ling's wooden staff that was not far away using his feet. Then Rayga prepared a left-handed spiritual focus punch for Naoto.

He first attacked Naoto with the origin just to make Naoto focus on defense. When Naoto was caught off guard Rayga performed a spiritual focus thrust where he used the staff in his right hand to extend his attack power. AARRRGGGHHHH

Naoto screamed, Rayga succeeded, and Naoto was knocked back and badly injured. Naoto was also defeated and fell unconscious.

Genie told Rayga that Han Ju attacked from behind to protect Naoto. Because of Genie's information, Rayga was able to dodge quickly without getting hit.

Rayga already knew Han Ju's weakness, he moved a little slower to disrupt the rhythm of the eight-handed attack. Every time the eight hands attacked, there would be a maximum of only four hands and the other four would wait.

Because Rayga slowed down, after the first four-handed attack was not finished, the second four were provoked to chase and hit Rayga.

This was the opportunity Rayga had been waiting for, meaning Han Ju's defense was down to his two hands. Rayga moved quickly, faster than the movement of the thread's hands. Then by using Mei Ling's stick, Rayga's attacking range becomes longer. He attacks Han Ju's weak points.

Han Ju's weak point is his legs because his eight hands are constantly moving. With a thin body, Han Ju has to bear the weight of the hand movements so his legs are automatically just a foothold. That's why Han Ju didn't move much. The stick slashed sideways and hit the back of his knee hard. CRRRAAAKKKK

There was the sound of Han Ju's leg bone cracking. But Han Ju didn't scream because the pain as the thread forced its way out of his back hurt much more. Han Ju fell to his knees before Rayga. Rayga swiftly performed a spiritual focus punch with his free left hand. The Spiritual Focus Punch was about to hit the side of Han Ju's face.

Suddenly, Genie inwardly shouted: "Dodge!"

Rayga tried to dodge before the punch was finished. It turned out that there were many invisible punches that directly hit Rayga from behind. Rayga was sent flying and spewed fresh blood. Aarrhgh

Rayga looked annoyed in his heart: "That bastard Fu Yang Guo, attacked me from behind. I had intended not to punch Han Ju in the face. Good for evil. What happened earlier Genie? Why didn't I feel anything or see anything?"

Genie said: "Just now from behind Yang Guo's back came out about 10 tread-shaped auras that attacked you. Strangely, I really didn't see him throw a single punch. There's no way Yang Guo is faster than the movement of my eyes."

Fu Yang Guo approached Han Ju with clothes and gave them to him while saying: "You've fought well my son, next let me fight him."

Han Ju nodded and the eight-thread hands folded back behind his back and Han Ju put his clothes back on.

Fu Yang Guo turned around and shouted at Rayga: "Rayga, you're great. You deserve to be my son-in-law."

Rayga smiled and said: "Thank you for your praise. But I'm still young and haven't thought about getting married."

Mei Ling looked sullen at her father's words because she was the only daughter of the Fu family. She was furious, her chest red from the wound Rayga had given her.

Naoto also looked panicked as he felt that he was a good match for Fu Mei Ling.

Renata looked angry and jealous, she muttered: "Shameless." Ryan and Natalie who were standing to the left and right of Renata were surprised by Renata's attitude.

Natalie asked: "Are you Rayga's biological sister?"

Renata answered irritably: "Cousin. Why ask?"

Natalie smiled and then said: "Ever since Rayga defeated Mei Ling and her opponents one by one, your eyes have been sparkling with joy. But I feel that the look in your brother's eyes is not like a brother's affection for his brother but more like that of a loved one."

Ryan innocently spoke to his sister by passing Renata's face in the middle: "You mean Renata likes Rayga, her cousin's brother?"

"Shut up!" Renata was annoyed by Ryan's words which made the people around them also look at her.

Rayga started getting ready to fight Fu Yang Gao. Rayga took the initiative to attack first. Not even three meters away from the opponent Rayga had already received many blows with a speed of 500 km/h until he had to retreat back.

Genie said: "After Yang Guo released the purple aura, suddenly from behind him appeared many palms pointing at you from nothing. I can hardly explain it."

Rayga increased his aura to a 50 cm purple fighting aura then advanced again to attack but this time he advanced with both eyes closed. Yang Guo smiled at the way Rayga fought. Less than three meters in front of Yang Guo, Rayga had suffered many blows.

Renata was confused and asked Ryan: "What's really going on? Why is it that Rayga can't seem to get close and is even getting knocked back?"

Ryan explained: "High Master Fu Yang Guo mastered the 1001 Invisible Punch. It's a secret move that only he possesses. What I've heard is that the move is divided into 3 stages. 11 punches, 101 punches, and 1001 punches. 11 punches means 11 invisible punches. 1001 punches means 1001 invisible punches. That's all I know."

Genie could hear Ryan's words and told Rayga. Genie said: "Maybe if we both Sync Soul, we can see it more clearly."

Rayga laughed: "Ha ha ha... looks like the teacher's punch really cannot be seen, felt, or predicted then there is no other way." Rayga released a healing purple aura all over his body.

Rayga calmly walked forward toward Yang Guo. Yang Guo unleashed his invisible punch again. Rayga was clearly hit and injured but she continued to approach Yang Guo.

Fu Yang Guo smiled at the persistence of Rayga who continued to approach him despite being hit. Every time he was hit, Rayga immediately healed himself with purple aura healing healingkinesis. Finally, Rayga managed to come face to face with Fu Yang Guo.

Rayga shouted: "Brutal Dragon Punch" while his legs were in a parallel and open position. Then both of his hands alternated punches very quickly and continuously towards the chest, abdomen, and head. Then he began to do so while stepping forward.

Fu Yang Guo didn't want to be outdone, he also pulled out the 1001 Invisible Punch. They both hit each other like they were about to kill each other.

The audience could feel the pressure of the aura from both of them. They started cheering, some shouting Rayga's name while others shouted Master Fu Yang Guo's name.

Gradually Yang Guo began to be pressed, he increased his strength and shouted: "Black Stage of Divine Modifier Muscle" His muscles and body enlarged, his purple aura became brighter and his punch became stronger with the power of the purple aura fighting 80 cm. Even so, during the black stage, Fu Yang Guo could only last for ten minutes.

Finally, the winner was revealed, Yang Guo managed to hit Rayga in several places.

Rayga was finally thrown into the air but Yang Guo's punches continued to attack Rayga even though Rayga had lost and was thrown. Yang Guo was truly ferocious and cruel.

BRRRUUUKK. Finally, Rayga's body fell face down on the ground and did not move. Renata looked panicked and wanted to help Rayga but was blocked by Ryan. Ryan said: "Rayga is angry, he will unleash his hidden power."

Renata shouted: "Rayga stoooop!" too late Rayga had done Sync Soul and showed a 50 cm black aura of darkness and his movement speed became 1,500 km/hour.

All the spectators looked shocked to see Rayga's dark black aura. They backed away in panic. Supernatural humans have been afraid of spiritual humans because their abilities are far inferior to spiritual humans. Supernatural humans were often considered second-class country colors.

The High Masters above looked very surprised by Rayga's abilities. Everyone thought that Rayga was a supernatural human like them.

Han Ju laughed and said to Mei Ling, Naoto, and Shi-Min: "Rayga finally showed her true face. What a creepy kid."

Mei Ling looked angry, she picked up an iron rod and attacked Rayga with her strongest move while shouting: "Dragon Beating Stick" The iron rod filled with a purple aura in the shape of a dragon was aimed at Rayga's head.

Han Ju shouted: "Mei Ling be careful!"

Too late, Rayga easily blocked the stick with his palm and pushed Mei Ling back hard. Mei Ling's body was thrown horizontally and would have been severely injured if it had hit the wall.

Naoto had to catch her body but was still pushed into the wall. Rayga's spiritual power was very powerful after defeating the Trio Killer, although the power of her aura could not exceed 50 cm the power of Rayga's body had turned very strong.

Fu Yang Guo was angry to see Mei Ling defeated so easily. He attacked Rayga with his strongest punch which was infused with 50 cm of purple aura.

Rayga smiled, it was true that Genie said that once he synced his soul, the power of Genie's eyes also became his so now Rayga could see all of Fu Yang Guo's punches. But strangely Rayga didn't make a single counterattack, he just dodged Yang Guo's punches with his movement speed, like he just wanted to practice.

Yang Guo finally realized that Rayga was better than him, maybe if he had complied with Han Ju's request to attack Rayga simultaneously there would still be a chance of winning. Now there's no way, instead, he'll be embarrassed to be defeated by a new disciple. He stopped.

Seeing Yang Guo stop, Rayga also dispelled his aura. Rayga was clever and wise, he walked over to Yang Guo and knelt in front of him, saying: "I lost teacher, I have cheated by using spiritual power instead of using supernatural power according to the original agreement." Rayga glanced at Renata.

Renata understood that he wanted to save High Master Fu Yang Guo's face even if it meant losing his chance to join the martial arts club.

Suddenly Fu Yang Guo laughed loudly: "Ha ha ha, right, you lost because you used spiritual power." Fu Yang Guo walked off the field laughing but his laugh sounded strange.

The spectators also left the field, none of them were happy to see the result of the match. Some felt that the school should not accept spiritual human students, and some felt that it was true that supernatural humans were second-class citizens and not the opponents of spiritual humans. Even though they didn't know that many spiritual humans were also weak compared to Rayga. Rayga was indeed among the strongest.

Finally, only Rayga, Ryan, Renata, Natalie, Han Ju, Shi Min, Mei Ling, and Naoto remained. Natalie looked up at the 7th floor from the glass and saw that her mother was invited to meet with the other High Masters regarding the matter of Rayga being a spiritual human.

Han Ju, who rarely spoke, made a statement: "Rayga, whoever you are. To me, you are part of this martial arts club."

Rayga smiled and replied: "Thank you."

Rayga went up to Mei Ling and said: "Mei Ling, please forgive my impoliteness earlier" while extending his hand for a handshake.

Mei Ling still looked upset but Naoto pushed her hand away. Mei Ling finally shook hands with Rayga.

Mei Ling said: "Tomorrow you can come back here. Today's lesson is over."

After that Mei Ling walked out of the field followed by Naoto who held her, it seemed like the two of them were a couple.

Naoto walked while saying: "Rayga, let's have a drink sometime."

Rayga just nodded his head in agreement.

Shi Min shook Rayga's hand as he said: "That was a great fight."

Han Ju also shook Rayga's hand and they both left the field.

Finally, only Ryan, Renata, Rayga, and Natalie were left. Ryan introduced his sister Natalie to Rayga, and they shook hands.

Ryan joked again: "Correct what I said earlier. The Mikaelson will make a scene."

Rayga was smiling this time, he said: "Ryan, you really went too far. You should treat me to a meal. After the fight, I'm really hungry."

Natalie said: "I know there's a café that has good food nearby. Let's go there."

Renata joked: "Come on, Ryan's buying."

Ryan complained: "Why me?"

Natalie, Renata, Ryan, and Rayga became best friends from this point on. It had only been a day since Rayga had found new friends who would help him in his training to achieve his goal of becoming the world's number one spiritual fighter.

In the Supernatural League Special Meeting Room on the 7th Floor

Rizen Nimrod looked emotional and reprimanded: "Soraya, you have lied to us. You must know that Rayga is also a spiritual human but still accepted it."

Yorgos Otto scolded Fu Yang Guo: "Yang Guo, you almost being humiliated by a spiritual boy."

Fu Yang Guo scolded Soraya again: "Soraya you're too much for not telling me. If I knew Rayga was the disciple who defeated Agung Perkasa in Bali, I wouldn't have wanted to try his skills." The moment before, Mei Ling just inform her father regarding Rayga's information through the mobile phone.

Altaira Knight was shocked: "Rayga Mikaelson is the student who supposedly defeated Agung Perkasa, the strongest spiritual human fighter in the world? You're really too much Soraya, how could you not tell us beforehand."

Jason Storm looked heated seeing his wife being scolded by his colleagues, as a husband he wanted to defend her: "You're all being unfair! Why are you attacking Soraya? You all asked Soraya to ask Madame Deborah for funding for the Supernatural League. Now that Madame Deborah is asking us to educate her grandchildren, you refuse."

The stern Ludima Nimrod also spoke up: "Jason and Soraya, calm down. We are not unwilling to accept Rayga. We are just disappointed that when there is a problem you two always cover it up at the beginning and reveal it after the problem occurs. This is the second problem. The first problem was Soraya and the finance department already knew that our financial flow was negative but covered it up. It was only after some of the tenants on the first floor stopped renting because you kept raising the rent that you opened up to us. Now in Rayga's case, if Soraya opens up and tells us that Rayga is a spiritual person will we reject it? No! Even if Rizen and Fu Yang Guo refuse, I am sure that when the vote is taken, they will both lose the vote. What we need is openness, that's all. Nothing else."

Soraya came to her senses, she said: "Forgive me, Masters. After I became Grand Master for a few months replacing Lady Deborah, I found out that when she was in charge the financial flow was also always negative. This is because we did not charge any training fees from students or members but only received voluntary payments from them. So basically we only rely on the income from the rental of the room on the first floor, even though the number of our students continues to grow and many of them live in the dormitory and pay voluntarily. As the number of students increased, the cost of electricity increased, so I had to ask the dormitory students to clean the building once a week on Saturdays and Sundays to save the cost of janitors. Because it still wasn't enough, I ended up raising the rent for the rooms on the first floor, which made some of the tenants leave."

Althea Knight asked: "Then why is it that during Lady Deborah's time, everything was fine?"

Jason Storm replied: "It's because she always covered up the shortcomings by using the financial of the Mikaelson Winery business that she led."

Fu Yang Guo finally couldn't bear to speak up: "Never mind! My children like Rayga and have accepted him. I am willing to train him, he is a very talented young man."

Konstantin spoke: "Renata is also a talented girl. I have heard from Bratt directly, how Renata is perfect at Healingkinesis. Next, she should enter the Lingualkinesis club so that her abilities will increase."

Yorgos Otto smiled: "I agree, Renata might be the next Grand Master. Soraya after I train Lingualkinesis, you should train Renata mindkinesis."

Lady Kagami Daesuke asked Rizen: "Rizen. Is Rayga a supernatural human?"

Rizen was lazy to answer, Hye Nimrod on his behalf answered: "Yes."

Soraya closed the meeting: "Since Rayga is a spiritual human as well as supernatural, he has the right to study here."

Finally, the Masters agreed to let Rayga study at theSupernatural League.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 149 10
Many people have different versions of themselves scattered throughout the multiverse. Unfortunately, due to certain events in the multiverse, realit...
6 0 3
AZTARA, Secrets Revealed, the third book in the Aztarian Series, opens with Ty and Shayla filling in the background information about the unusual att...
384 53 17
"Nooooo!!!" He screamed as the wolves bit his wife and ran off. Ketas and his family have been ambushed by a group of silver wolves, leaving him embi...
4.5K 96 4
Izuku has a secret no one knows about, which involves his family. What everyone knew was that he only had a Father, but said Father was always busy w...