𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•„π•’π•Ÿ//ℝ...

By Ladybug2596

Mary had just sent Francis to Lola, her best friend who had betrayed her by sleeping with her husband. What... More

βš οΈβ›”οΈREAD MEβ›”οΈβš οΈ
Cast:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:

Chapter 2:

882 23 2
By Ladybug2596

(Real quick, the reign cast is in the clothing they wore in the episode Mary sent Francis to Lola, as the story progresses, imagine any outfit/dress from that time for the Mikaelsons, reign, but the TVD gang is wearing clothes from their time)

The setting showed Mary standing in a room with her eyes closed.

"That's where I was before we were brought here." Mary stated as everyone looked at her and to the screen in confusion.

"So it seems we are to watch our futures starting from there." Catherine spoke before they all turned back to the screen.

Mary had just received word that her husband was soon to return. The last she had seen him was the week before when she had sent her husband Francis to Lola. A girl she had thought was her best friend and the girl who was having her husband's child.

Lola turned to Mary with hurt in her eyes.

"Mary, I am your best friend!" Lola said as Mary took a breath, trying not to scream.

"I had thought we were until you slept with my husband. What kind of lady does that to one she cares for?" Mary asked as Lola went quiet and looked at the screen, knowing she was right.

Kol however felt anger. He couldn't understand how someone could cheat on Mary, a woman of unrivaled beauty.

When Mary had found out about Francis's betrayal, she felt heartbroken. True they had agreed to separate for a few days but she had done that for his good. Mary sighed as she remembered the day she had chosen this.

~Flashback~

Mary stood in front of Catherine in shock.

The lady had just informed her of the prophecy of Francis's death if he were to be her.

Mary couldn't fathom being without Francis and knew she had to do something.

"I shall tell Francis that we should be apart for a few days. This way we can see if things go better or stay the same with me not in his presence. If things seem to progress better, I shall remove myself from his life." Mary said as tears fell down her eyes.

"You'd truly do this for my son?" Catherine asked as Mary looked the woman in the eye with determination and hurt.

"I love him.." Mary spoke softly as Catherine looked at the girl in a new light.

"Then I truly hope things go in your favor my dear." Catherine spoke as she hugged Mary who was reluctant but slowly hugged her back.

~Flashback Over~

Everyone sat in shock and what they had just seen.

Francis looked at Mary who sat looking ahead trying not to cry.

"Mary.. you did that for me?" Francis asked softly as Mary took a shaky breath

"I did. But it seemed to mean nothing. You had not waited less than a day before laying with another." Mary said as Francis looked at the screen in guilt.

Mary was brought out of her thoughts by a knock on her door as a guard entered.

"My Lady, your husband and Lady in waiting have returned." The guard spoke as Mary nodded

"Thank you for informing me. You may return to your position." Mary spoke as the guard nodded and left the room, nodding at Catherine who nodded back.

"He's back..." Mary spoke as she looked out the window of the room to see her husband and her old friend, both looking at the newborn in her arms with bright smiles.

"Oh Mary.." Catherine spoke as Mary hugged the woman who had become a mother figure to her ever since she had found out about Francis's indiscretion.

~Flashback~

Mary tried to collect her breath as she stood. She had just told Francis the truth of Lola's child being his, Francis leaving faster than she could blink, not even realizing Catherine had walked in.

"Mary, where is my son going?" Catherine asked, her eyes showing worry as she looked to Mary

"He is going to Lola, one of my Ladies in waiting." Mary said shakily as Catherine became confused.

"Why would he go to her?" Catherine asked, dread filling her

"Lola is birthing his baby today..I had known about it but kept it private as she requested but today I received word she was birthing the child and wanted Francis there so..I sent him." Mary said as Catherine's eyes widened in horror.

"My dear girl.." Catherine said softly before walking forward to hug Mary who hugged her back tightly as she cried.

"It's alright dear, I am here.." Catherine spoke, feeling disappointed in her son, hating that her child had done something his father had.

~Flashback Over~

Everyone in the theater sat in shock before Kenna looked at Lola.

"What is wrong with you Lola?! How could you betray our friend like that?!" Kenna yelled as Bash tried to calm her.

"My love-" Bash tried to say but Kenna cut him off

"NO! Lola betrayed our Queen! Not only that but she had the nerve to ask Mary to withhold this information for her own gain!" Kenna yelled as she turned to Lola who stood toe to toe to Kenna.

"How dare you yell at me! I made a mistake-" Lola tried to say but was cut off by Kenna.

"No! You made a choice! You knew Francis and Mary's separation was only for a week to see how they would do without one another and you chose to lay with him! You brought dishonor to our Queen and our friend!" Kenna yelled as Lola's face went red

"Well at least the man I laid with wanted me! Bash is only with you by order of his father!" Lola yelled as Bash glared at the woman.

"Pardon you but I LOVE Kenna! I chose to wed her!" Bash snapped as Kenna smiled at her husband who looked at her with love, Lola rolling her eyes.

"Oh please! Like we all don't know you were whoring around with the King!" Lola yelled as Mary snapped

*SMACK*

Everyone watched with wide eyes as Lola's head went to the side, Lola touching her cheek before turning to a fuming Mary who stood before her.

"Mary-" Lola tried to say but was cut off.

"DO NOT!" Mary yelled as everyone watched silently

"I have tolerated many things from you Lola! I accepted the fact you chose to lay with men before being wed, I accepted the fact you betrayed me and slept with the man I loved and gave birth to his child! But I will not accept you being hurtful to my Ladies and friends who have been more loyal to me than you have EVER been! You do not know what happened that night Henry sought out Kenna! You have no right to speak on a subject on which you know NOTHING of!" Mary said as silent tears began to fall, Kol's chest tightening, wanting nothing more than to comfort her.

"I am your friend! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME! HOW COULD YOU LAY WITH MY HUSBAND..THE MAN I LOVE! DO I TRULY MEAN THAT LITTLE TO YOU! DOES OUR FRIENDSHIP MEAN THAT LITTLE TO YOU!" Mary screamed with a shaky voice as she cried, everyone watching her with sadness and grief, knowing she felt betrayed.

"Mary.." Francis spoke softly, placing his hand on her arm before it was thrown off and he was thrown to the ground.

Mary turned to see Kol standing next to her, seeming to protect her.

"Do not touch her!" Kol spat before turning to Mary, looking at her intensely as Mary blushed.

"My dear, My name is Kol and I apologize for this boy's behavior. I would call him a man but a man does not do this. He stays true to his wife and only lies with her. Something he failed to do." Kol said as Mary smiled at the man.

"Thank you Kol.." Mary stated with a smile as the two looked at one another, Catherine watching with a smile.

"Kol, would you please sit where Francis's seat is and he shall sit with Lola, the other girls can move a seat or two over." Catherine said as Kol turned to Mary

"Is that alright with you my dear?" Kol asked as Mary smiled

"Yes, I would quite like that." Mary said as Francis looked betrayed

"Mary!" Francis yelled before he was thrown to the seat next to Lola while Mary and Kol were gently transported to their seats.

"Now! Lets continue! Eyes on the screen!" The voice said as everyone nodded, ignoring a mad Francis, Mary and Kol sitting beside another, not touching but content just in one another's presence, everyone looking to the screen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 10 4
What happens when King Henry decides to add a commoner to the royal succession line, all while his heir is a female among brothers? Will his love for...
4.4K 103 20
After Protestants invade the castle, Mary Stuart struggles to deal with the emotions surrounding her rape. Can she return to her old life despite her...
27.5K 372 31
Sarah is engaged to the next prince of Spain in line for rule. She lives in France while her fiancΓ© manages in Spain. Sarah discovers she loves the F...
41 2 1
Lola gives birth to Francis's first son, putting her in the running for Queen of France, or so she thinks. Mary and Francis are inseparable, in no wo...