Besties loving Besties

Galing kay Femkef1L4

This story is about Emma Verstappen and Grace Norris. Grace and Emma are best friends and are rookies in the... Higit pa

Introduction
Meeting Grace's brother
On Tonight!
Start the plan!
'Bejeweld - Taylor Swift'
'Shut up and Drive - Rihanna'
'Applause - Lady Gaga'
'Jealousy, Jealousy - Olivia Rodrigo'

'...Ready For It? - Taylor Swift'

64 3 0
Galing kay Femkef1L4

**Friday the 21st of March**

Emma's pov

I wake up in Lando's arms, 'Wait, Lando's?!' I carefully lift my head from his head to find him softly snoring. 'Damn why does he have to be so cute' I think to myself, I lay my head back down on his chest and wait for him to wake up. After about 10 minutes I hear a knock on the door. I carefully wringle myself out of Lando's strong arms and tiptoe over to the door. I creek it open to see Grace and George standing there in their teamkits. "Didn't you set an alarm before we started to watch the movie?" Grace asks me in disbelief when she sees I'm still in my clothes from yesterday. "No, I fogot. How late is it?" I ask her whispering. "It's 9.30 am, free practice one is at 11 am." She says, "We came here because Lando wasn't in his room." George says.

"Oh yeah that leads me to another question, why didn't you guys wake us up!" I say whispering a little annoyed. Grace and George laugh a little, "You guys needed the sleep and especially you for today!" Grace says still with a grin on her face. "And because it's hilarious" She adds whispering so George can't hear her. I feel myself turn red, "Is he awake?" George asks trying to peak through the creek. "No imma wake him up right now, we'll meet you guys downstairs." I say and close the door.

I turn around to see Lando still sleeping peacefully the way I left him. I sit down on the bed beside him. "Lando" I whisper carefully stroking some curls from his forehead. "hm?" He mumbles softly in his sleep. 'Shit why is he so cute?' I think to myself and try again. I lay down facing him, still stroking his curls. "Lando, we have to change and get to the track" I whisper again. "mhm" He mumbles a little clearer then before. "Lan" I whisper again he gently grabs my hand which is stroking his curls. He holds it, he slowly opens his eyes and looks into mine.

"Wow, oh huh? I mean, what?" He says confused in a raspy morning voice. 'Fuck that's so hot' I think to myself. "Grace and George didn't wake us up when the movie was over. But we have to get changed quickly. It's already 9.30." I say and get up. "What!" Lando says a little stressed and grabs his phone from the nightstand that's beside the bed. "Oh fuck" He says, "I'll see you downstairs, go change!" I say and throw him his shoes which are standing by my suitcase he puts them on quickly and opens the door. "See you downstairs!" He says before he closes the door.

I chuckle and quickly change into some denim shorts, my red bull polo and put on my vans and my red bull cap. I grab my sunglasses and my phone from the nightstand, I open the curtains and run downstairs to eat some breakfast. Luckily Grace made a plate with some eggs and toast. "Thnx Grace" I say and eat it fast. Then a few seconds later Lando coems running down the stairs. "Morning big bro" Grace says laughing at his hair. "Oh shut up, I have a cap" Lando says and puts on his cap. He runs to the buffet and comes back with a bowl of yoghurt and a banana. We eat it quickly, then my brother walks up to us. "Morning little one, I was looking all over the place for you" Max says as he comes to stand behind me and kisses my hair.

"Sorry, I overslept" I say and quickly put away my tray. The five of us walk to the parking lot and get in a taxi, me, Max and Grace take one and Lando and George take one. When we arrive we walk to some fans, we take some quick pictures and sign some things. We make our way to our driver rooms to change into our racing suits. Again I got so many selfmade bracelets from the fans! I can make pendulum from it! I take off all of my jewelery and make my way to my garage. Cristian wants me into the car right away to lets me ahve as much experience as possible for this weekend. I put in my earphones and put on my balaclava, headrest and helmet. I get in my car, they put on my seatbelt as I put on my gloves.

I wait patiently for my mechanic to give me the sign to drive to the pitexit light. "I'm so fucking nervous!" I say, I think I accidentally had my board radio on because Max comes runnign from his side of the garage and grabs my hand. "You can do this sissy" He say through his helmet and pats mine. "Love you big bro!" I say back. "love you too" He says before he walks back and gets in his car too. My mechanic gives me the sign to drive out, I drive out of my garage onto the track as the pit exit light is green. "Okay Emma, show us what you got!" Hugh says. "Are you ready for it?" I ask him singing the lyric of Taylors Swifts' song. Me and Grace agreed on doing that at our first session. "We're ready Emma" I hear Cristian say over the radio.

I smash my foot on the gaspadle when I come onto the mainstraight and push as hard as I can. It's only FP1 but I want to show them what I got. I do my flying lap and then a cooldown lap, "whats my time?" I ask them. "Thats and impressive 5th time Emma! Goodjob!" I hear Hugh say, in the background I hear people clapping for me. "Omg" Is all I could get out of my mouth at that point. "Get to the pits Emma, you'll go out again in a few minutes" Hugh says and I make my way to the pits. They change some little things to my car and I get in again.

Grace's pov

I wake up to my alarm at 8.45 am, I turn it off and grab my phone. I check some messages from my parents wishing me goodluck, I reply to them. I grab some clothes from my suitcase and get in the shower. I shower for 15 minutes and start doing drying my hair. At 9.25 I get down to go to diner, but first I go by my brothers room. When I arrive though, George is already standing in front of Lando's door. "Morning" George says with a big smile on his face. "Morning"I say back blushing a little, 'Shit, why did I have to blush?' I think to myself. George chuckles and lays his eyes on Lando's door again.

"Is he awake yet?" I ask George. "I don't know, haven't gotten an answer yet" He says and knocks. "Lando?" He says, no response. "You don't think that he's still?" I ask George. "No! Right?" He says, we look at eachother and start walking downstairs to Emma's room. We knock on the door, after a little Emma opens the door on a crack. "Didn't you set an alarm before we started to watch the movie?" I ask Emma in disbelief when I see she's still in her clothes from yesterday. "No, I fogot. How late is it?" She asks whispering. "It's 9.30 am, free practice one is at 11 am." I say, "We came here because Lando wasn't in his room." George says from behind me.

"Oh yeah that leads me to another question, why didn't you guys wake us up!" Emma asks whispering a little annoyed. Me and George laugh a little, "You guys needed the sleep and especially you for today!" I say still with a grin on my face. "And because it's hilarious" I add whispering so George can't hear me. She turns red, "Is he awake?" George asks trying to peak through the crack. "No imma wake him up right now, we'll meet you guys downstairs." Emma says and closes the door. "Omg"Me and George laugh hard, we make our way downstairs and eat some breakfast. I quickly make a plate for Emma too so she can eat it when she comes downstairs.

After 10 minutes Emma comes running down the stairs, I give her the plate I had made for her. Thnx Grace" She says and eats it fast. Then a few seconds later Lando comes running down the stairs. "Morning big bro" I say laughing at his hair. "Oh shut up, I have a cap" Lando says and puts on his cap. He runs to the buffet and comes back with a bowl of yoghurt and a banana. We eat it quickly, then Max Verstappen walks up to us. "Morning little one, I was looking all over the place for you" Max says to his little sister who is now finished eating. "Sorry, I overslept" Emma says and quickly put away my tray. The five of us walk to the parking lot and get in a taxi when Lando is done eating too.

Me, Max and Emma take a cab and Lando and George take one. When we arrive we walk to some fans, we take some quick pictures and sign some things. We make our way to our driver rooms to change into our racing suits. I take off my jewellery, me and Emma got a lot of selfmade bracelets super cute! Makes me think about Taylor Swift concerts. I put on my race suit and go to my garage. They want to take a picture of me and Lando for our first day together. I feel that I'm nervous and I think Lando also feels that, because after the pictures he pulls me into a comforting hug. "You're gonna do great little sis" He whispers in my ear. "You too Big bro" I whisper back and hug him too. When he lets go he pats my shoulder and gives me a smile.

I smile back and walk to the table where my helmet is laying on. I put in my earphones and put on my balaclava, headrest and helmet. I get in my car and put on my gloves. They buckle me up, "You ready to roll?" My engineer asks me. "Are you ready for it?" I singingly ask him, me and Emma agreed on singing that on our first session. "We are!" I hear Zak Brown say. When my mechanic gives me the sign too drive out, I put my foot on the gas and drive onto the track. For FP1 I drive the 4th time infront of Emma!

Lando's pov

"Lando" I hear someone whisper from a far in my sleep. "hm?" I mumble softly in my sleep. I feel someone softly stroking my curls, I can't complain. "Lando, we have to change and get to the track" I hear the voice whisper again. "mhm" I mumble again, I don't want to get up. "Lan" I hear the voice again whisper again, it's a woman. I gently grab the hand hand which is stroking my curls. I hold it and I slowly open my eyes and look straight into Emma's gorgeous eyes.

"Wow, oh huh? I mean, what?" I say confused in a raspy morning voice. "Grace and George didn't wake us up when the movie was over. But we have to get changed quickly. It's already 9.30." Em says and gets up from the bed. "What!" I say a little stressed and grab my phone from the nightstand that's beside the bed. "Oh fuck" I say, "I'll see you downstairs, go change!" Em says and throws me my shoes. I put them on and open the door of her hotelroom. "See you downstairs!" I say before I close the door behind me and run upstairs to my own room. I quickly change into my team kit and grab my Mclaren cap.

I run downstairs to the cafeteria of the hotel. "Morning big bro" Grace says laughing. I look confused and then I realise I haven't done my hair yet. "Oh shut up, I have a cap" I say and put it on, I grab a bowl of yoghurt and a banana. I eat it quickly, Max Verstappen joins us for a little. When I'm done eating we make our way to the parking lot, me and George take a cab and Max, Emma and Grace take one. "Sooo" George asks teasingly hinting on my night with Emma. "What?" I say pretending to be cleuless. "Man! Come on!" George says. I laugh, "Fine Fine"I say and stay silent, waiting for his reaction.

"Well??" He asks curious. "How great was the sleep? bad, mid or good!?" He asks, I laugh at him and think about it. It was nice to fall asleep cuddling with someone. "I would say the best." I say turnign a little red. "My man is in love" George says laughing. We get out of the cab and join the others again. We sign some caps and shirts, really fast we have to change into our racing suits. When I walk out of my driver room in my racing suits I get waved over to Grace's side of the garage. I can see Grace is nervous, they want to take a day one picture of us. I put my hands behind my back, after the pictures I give Grace an comforting hug, I mean I hope it is. "You're gonna do great little sis" I whisper in her ear. "You too big bro" Grace whispers back and I feel her hug me.

I pull out of the hug and smile at her, she smiles back and we get into our cars. I put in my earphones and put on my balaclava, headrest and helmet. I get in my car and put on my gloves as Coxy my mechanic buckles me up. "Ready Lando?" Jarv my engineer asks. "More then ready" I say and wait for Coxy's sign so I can drive out onto the track. I put down the 3rd time for FP1, after FP1 I get out of my car and change into my normal clothes. I wait for Grace and we walk to the parking lot, on the way there we get hold up by a few fans so we take some pictures with them and sign some things.

After a little I turn around and see Emma has joined Grace for a picture with a fan. I wait for them to be done and we walk to a cab. I sit in the front with the driver and Grace and Emma take the backseat. I hear them giggling about something, we arrive at the hotel and hit right away for the lucnh buffet. We grab some things on a tray and sit down at a table with some more drivers. "Good FP1 result Max, P2!" I say to Max who is sitting next to me. "Did not too bad yourself Lando! But Lewis had the best time ofcourse" Max says laughign at Lewis' face when he heard his name. "hmm? what? Oh yeah! You guys did good too" Lewis says in response and laughs with Max.

When we finish eating our lunch it's around 1 pm. "Well time to head back to the track" Kimi Raïkonen says and gets up to bring away his tray. Esteban Ocon, his teammate at Alfa Romeo walks after him. Me and Grace also bring away our trays and walk with Emma and Max outside to a cab. Emma calls shotgun so I sit in the back with Max and my little sister. "See! I said you could do it" I say to my little sister when it came up to me she drove the 4th time. "Yeah! Better then me!" Emma says excited for Grace. "Thank you guys" Grace says with a smile. We arrive at the track and our ways split again as we have to chnage into our racing suits again.

George's pov

I woke up this morning at around 9 am to my alarm, I go to Lando's room looking if he's already up. I knock on his door but I get no reaction, right before I wanna knock again I hear someone walking up to me, it's Grace. "Morning" I say with a big smile on my face because I see her. "Morning" She says back blushing a little, 'Wait, blushing?' I think to myself. I chuckle and look at Lando's door again, doubting if I should knock again. "Is he awake yet?" She asks me. "I don't know, haven't gotten an answer yet" I say and decide to knock again. "Lando?" I say, no response again. "You don't think that he's still?" Garce asks me. "No! Right?" I say, I mean it would make sense right? We look at eachother and start walking downstairs to Emma's room.

We knock on the door, Emma opens the door on a crack. Long story short, Lando slept there. They didn't wake up through the night aparantly. Me and Grace go downstairs for breakfast laughing about what we just witnessed. Emma and Lando also coem for breakfast, after they finished eating breakfast we made our way to the cabs with Max Verstappen. Now I'm in my driver room changing into my racing suit. I walk into my garage and put in my earphones for the radio and put on my balaclava, headrest and helmet. I get into my car and put on my gloves. My mechanic tightens my seatbelt and I'm ready to go. I drive onto the track and start my flying lap right away.

"Alright George thats the 11th time" My engineer says over the radio. 'Fuck! Are we beginning this year bad again?' I ask myself as I drive my cooldown lap. I do a fast lap again and I drive the 8th time, not the time I wanted but it's the best time you can drive now a days in a WIlliams I guess. I hope this year will be better then the years before. I drive to the pits and stop the car as it is the end of FP1. I change into my clothes again and take a cab with Alex to the hotel to eat Lunch with the other drivers. We talk mostly about FP1 and how the cars feel this first ride, Emma and Grace are so excited about their first real drives in their cars. I get that I had that too when I was a rookie.

At around 1 pm everyone is done eating lunch and we all make our way back to the track or FP2. I get in a cab with Alex, Charles and Carlos. We part our ways because we have to change into our racing suits again. I put on mine and walk into my garage, I joke around with Alex for a bit. Alex'grilfriend Lily is here too, she flew in as a surprise this morning at breakfast. I talk with her for a bit too until my mechanic waves me over. I put in my earphones and put on my balaclava, headrest and helmet. I get in my car and prepare myself for FP2.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9K 100 22
Oscar and Yn were once inseparable as best friends and teammates at Prema Racing and Alpine Academy. However, their strong bond took a hit during a s...
398K 8.4K 32
|| completed || "He is good for her, and she has no idea the effect she has on him." George Russell x Daniella Michaels (OC) In the series/AUs...
2M 39K 89
โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. โž -------------------- Being the s...
951K 18.7K 85
"๐™ค๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™™, ๐™ž ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ" "๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š" in which two awkward adolescents...