under the ice and snow

By Ekonochan

In a future where Bonten is ruled by Izana Kurokawa and his brothers Manjiro Sano and Shinichiro Sano. There'... More

Chapter one - a cold night
Chapter two - meeting the Yakuza boss
Chapter 3 - stained red
Chapter 4 - what is my faith
Chapter 5 - I'm suffocating
Chapter 6 - just let me love you
Chapter 7 - let's get to work
Chapter 8 - as dangerous as jealousy
Chapter 9 - a gala?
Chapter 10 - the gala has started
Chapter 11 - taken away
Chapter 12 - kidnapped?!
Chapter 13 - we are their sisters
Chapter 14 - we're back
Chapter 15 - let's party!!!
Chapter 16 - so who's the traitor
Chapter 17 - A family affair
Chapter 18 - I'll become stronger
Chapter 19 - Something is very wrong
Chapter 20 - it's gotten complicated
Chapter 21 - Chitouse did what?!
Chapter 22 - the only solution
Authors note
Chapter 23 - Infiltration
Chapter 24 - a party
Chapter 25 - the ending plan
Chapter 26 - shot after shot
Chapter 27 - her parting gift
Chapter 28 - Wedding
Chapter 29 - an Infiltration πŸ”ž
Chapter 30
chapter 31 - the reception
Chapter 32 - Reunion
Chapter 33 - day off πŸ”ž
Chapter 35 - that's family

Chapter 34 - Best birthday

145 1 1
By Ekonochan

Authors POV

"where the hell is Zaniri?!" Senju shouted from across the gym, loud enough for everyone to hear, "she's probably still in bed or something" Emma shrugged, "that's not like her though" Luna said breathlessly after switching of the treadmill, "maybe she isn't feeling to good" Nanami said, "don't you know where she is Ichika? You said you were with her throughout yesterday" Yuzuha asked, "yes but we went separate ways after our meal" Ichika explained, "I'm sure she'll explain" Hinata said, "let's clean up we need to visit Kiari before going to the office" Akana chipped on, "fine but no one should say anything if I beat her ass" Senju sighed.

"Damn what time is it?" Zaniri asked sleepily getting out of bed, "about ten" Rindou answered from his closet coming out fully dressed, "what!? Why didn't you wake me?!" She screamed rushing to the bathroom, "but you looked so cute, and you hardly sleep in" Rindou replied with a soft chuckle, "and there's a good reason why, Senju's gonna be through the roof and I have to visit Kiari" she explained frantically trying to get ready as soon as possible, "sounds tough... Anyway I'll be in the office bye" he said leaving, "Rindou Haitani I swear I'll make you pay for this!" She yelled from inside the shower.

"Morning girls" Kiari greeted, "good morning " they all greeted in unison before entering the duplex "we brought snacks" Mana and Luna announced, "how are you and the baby feeling?" Nanami was the first to ask, "oh we're fine" Kiari answered with a smile, "well that's good this is the first baby that's going to be born in Bonten" Mana commented, "I can't wait to babysit" Hinata laughed, "where's Zaniri?" Kiari asked, "oh we don't know actually" Emma laughed, "no shocker there, she has a bad habit of disappearing" Kiari sighed.

All the girls walked to the living room and sat down they began to talk and eat snacks, and about twenty minutes later the door bell rang, "who's that?" Nanami asked, "I can take a guess" Ichika stood up to go answer the door.

"Who's there" Ichika asked already aware of who it was, "girl open the door" Zaniri whined, "fine, but you're in trouble" she sighed unlocking the door, "I know" Zaniri laughed walking into the living room with her best friend, "Kiari, oh my goodness you look so pretty" Zaniri complimented while running to hug the older female, "only you can greet someone with so much enthusiasm" Kiari chuckled taking the younger into her embrace, "and why weren't you at the gym?" Senju asked cutting of the mini celebration, "listen here me out, it might sound crazy, but, I overslept" Zaniri answered honestly, "you know what I'm too tired for this shit, sit down before I beat your ass" Senju threatened.

"So you won't be coming to my birthday right?" Ichika asked Kiari, "unfortunately no but I'll send your present of course" Kiari smiled, "aww we'll miss you at the party" Hinata commented, "we'll have fun on your behalf" Emma smiled, "speaking of which the party is coming soon and the preparations are all complete I can't wait" Zaniri said in excitement, "um I was planning on inviting my sister" Ichika said out of nowhere "what are you saying?" Sumi asked in shock "your joking" Zaniri said in confusion, "no we've been talking and we've worked things out" Ichika explained, "are you serious?" Emma still asked, "yes, I am and Zaniri, please don't threaten her" Ichika said turning to face Zaniri, "she tried to kill you" Sumi said shortly, "but she didn't please, she's the only sibling I have I'd like to amend our relationship" Ichika pleaded, "don't worry well do our best right girls?" Hinata said trying to motivate everyone, "right" everyone answered with a hint of hesitation.

"Well anyway, Ichika has to learn how to gamble for her gamble themed party in Vegas so we'll be needing all your help" Zaniri announced, "well you are the queen of gambling, I'm sure you can teach her all that she needs to know" Akane said, "wait if you're the queen who's the king?" Ichika asked, "well it's Kokonoi the only person I have never beat" Zaniri answered, "really he's that good?" Ichika asked, "good is an understatement when it comes to money he's like a god" Yuzuha commented, "but don't worry I'll teach you well enough to win some rounds" Zaniri boasted.

Some few weeks later

Ichika POV

We're all in Las Vegas and it's the night of the party only those with invites are allowed inside the special hall, Zaniri has been planning this for weeks as a super surprise, she has also been teaching me how to gamble and I'm now familiar with more than just the rules, "I hope you aren't over doing it with the makeup?" I asked with my eyes closed, "what of course not, I'm thr best at this just trust me" Zaniri bragged, I could feel the countless brushes she used on my face, "she looks pretty" I  heard Mana comment in the background, "shh don't spoil it" I heard Nanami say.

"Are you ready?" Zaniri asked which I nodded in response, "then open your eyes!" She exlaimed, and I did, "wow I look beautiful" I said breathlessly as I stared into the mirror, "well it was easy since you already have a pretty face" Zaniri laughed, "guys it's time for her entrance" Emma said walking in with Hinata and Sumi, "you look really good" Hinata complimented me while the other girls just gave me a thumbs up.

Everyone was beautifully dressed in different styles and colors as we made our way to the main hall, "I'm the hostess I'll go announce your entrance don't go out untill I say so" Zaniri directed as she made her way to the main stage to kickoff the party.
"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the birthday bash of the year" she said confidently as a applause followed, "today we are gathered to celebrate my best friend, my brothers girlfriend and the Miss COE herself, Ichika Ruyo" she said signaling me to come out.
Once I stepped onto the stage I could feel tears form in my eyes as all my closest friends and family were all gathered here to celebrate me, "are you alright?" Zaniri whispered to me, "yes I'm fine" I whispered back, "good now take the mic" Zaniri said pushing the mic into my hands without warning, "well um thank you all for making time to attend this party honestly I didn't think it was going to be this big honestly, but Zaniri planned it so what else to expect right" I said as the crowd laughed and Zaniri faked being offended
"but truly I'm grateful for everything, I ended up here by chance and seemingly unconventional reasons but I'm glad I did, I've made so many friends, memories and I have the greatest boyfriend" I said genuinely as the other girls began to fake cough, "y'all hear something" I ignored them
"but honestly thos means the world to me, thank you" I said happily before giving the microphone back to Zaniri" who had tears forming in her eyes, "honestly I'm crying right now, your such a sweetheart and you deserve the world" Zaniri said between sniffles before hugging me, the crowd cheered as we finally broke the hug, "you know that was a really good way to start the night, except for the part where you said my brother is the best boyfriend but I'll let it slide because it's your birthday" Zaniri said as the crowd laughed, "whatever let's not waste to much time here, I declare the party open" Zaniri announced.

"Alright time for the couple dance " Emma announced out of nowhere, "someone tell my brother to stop lurking" Zaniri commented, as Shinichiro and Mikey dragged Izana from the bar to the middle of the dance floor while Nanami and Akane dragged me from one of the stage "was this part of the plan?" Izana asked me slowly taking my hand "I don't know" I answered putting my other hand on his shoulder, "go guys" Sumi, Nanami and Mana cheered.

Me and Izana had the first dance before others joined us, but after a bit of dancing I finally saw my sister, "excuse me" I said to Shinichiro who I was currently dancing with.
"Chitouse?!" I called out, "oh hi Ichika happy birthday, I got you these, I know it isn't much but..." she started before trailing of, the present was a  golden set of bangles, "wow their so lovely" I said admiring how they shined in the light, "I bought them on my trip to India" she explained, "oh wow, I can tell" I said happily before we went into an awkward silence, "well this is awkward" she laughed nervously, "well it should be" Zaniri commented from behind me, "where did you come from?" I asked, "doesn't matter, listen I still don't trust you but for Ichika I'll let you stay so don't mess it up" Zaniri warned before walking away, "I guess I deserve that" Chitouse said in a guilty tone, "it's alright we can start a new our parents have no control over us, so let's not be held back by our past" I said taking her hand as we both smiled at each other, "cake cutting time" Sumi announced from the stage, "c'mon I'll give you a slice" I smiled pulling Chitouse along with me.

"Woah that's a cake" I asked Sumi after seeing the giant desert, "that things bigger than me" Takeomi commented as we all laughed, "whatever let's cut it, turn off the lights" Senju ordered.
As the lights turned off the candles on the cake and the big twenty seven lit up, "woah" everyone explaimed "that's awesome" Luna exlaimed, I blow out the candles and the lights cam back on so I cut the cake as everyone clapped and cheered, "alright let's play a game" Sanzu suggested, "what game?" Ran asked, "it's simple Ichika just has to give the first five slices of cake to the most important people in her life presently" he explained, "that's not actually bad" Senju smiled.

"Alright the first slice goes to Izana" Ichika said handing him a slice, "as expected" Izana bragged, "next to Zaniri" Ichika said cutting a slice "ha in ya faces" Zaniri laughed loudly, "then to Emma" Ichika smiled, "thanks" Emma smiled back, "then to brother Shinichiro" and everyone cheered, "thank you and happy birthday and many more" Shinichiro wished her gently patting her head, "and the last one to Chitouse my only blood sister" Ichika announced, "this is an honor" Chitouse beemed, "an honor way bigger than you" Zaniri scoffed.

"Zaniri please calm down, excuse her" Rindou said trying to lessen the tension "no do not excuse me let me say my mind" Zaniri hissed, "Zaniri it's okay" Ichika said, "listen I don't care about anything but I don't trust her at all, I'll let her be for now but don't expect me to be all buddy buddy with her because I was shot thanks to her, if I was hit in the chest, head or stomach and maybe died, would she still be here? I don't think so" Zaniri vented, "I know I don't deserve to be here especially after all the things I've done but I'll try to be a good person" Chitouse explained, "whatever" Zaniri rolled her eyes.

"Alright let's get back to the party" Mikey said after everything had calmed down, "for the first time I can't even disagree with her" Izana shrugged.

      Somebody come get her she's dancing like a stripper
Somebody come tip her she's drinking all the liquor.

"Shouldn't you stop her?" Ran asked his younger brother, "nah she's taken way to much alcohol just let her passout" Rindou shrugged as he watched Zaniri do a pole dance.
The party continued until late into the night, and eventually ended early in the morning.

"That was the best party ever" Ichika slurred on top of Izana as he carried her to their room, "I'm glad you enjoyed it" he responded with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 421 12
"If only brothers could love each other, none of this would happen" Akia Cho is much more then she thinks. Two of the brothers are interes...
345K 16.8K 26
π™‘π™–π™§π™žπ™€π™ͺ𝙨!π˜½π™€π™£π™©π™šπ™£ 𝙭 π™π™šπ™’!π™π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ ❝You didn't go through all that for nothing.❞ In which Bonten's leader, Manjiro "Mikey" Sano saw...
292K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it β™‘! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.