Chapter 7 - let's get to work

Ichika POV

Izana and I got back from the mall a bit late in the night, he ordered his men to bring all the bags to his room and I started to arrange everything while he took a bath.

I finished arranging everything when he came out of the bathroom, soaking wet as my cheeks turned red, I turned around because he was only wearing a towel on his waist, he sat on the bed and called me over, I slowly walked over to him "dry my hair" he said handing me another towel, "why me? what's wrong with your hands?" I said refusing to collect the towel, I thought he would get angry but he just pulled me closer to himself and I ended up on his lap.

We looked into each other's eyes for a while as drops of water dripped from his hair to my face my heart rate was increasing, then he suddenly burst into laughter "who knew you would be making the first move on me, is it the towel? Is it exciting maybe inviting?" He said teasingly with a smirk on his face, I quickly got of him as my cheeks flushed completely red from embarrassment, "I'm going to the bathroom" I said walking away.

I entered the bathroom and calmed my beating heart, 'was I falling for him developing Stockholm syndrome?' I thought taking off my clothes and entering the shower.

Izana POV

I dried my hair by myself since Ichika refused to do it for me, then I put on my casul sleeping clothes and remembered the way Ichika rushed to the bathroom completely flushed, it was cute though.

She came out of the bathroom with a short towel over her chest, I couldn't help but stare, I knew she was a bit uncomfortable but I couldn't keep my eyes of her until she went into the closet to put on a night gown, I almost couldn't control myself when I saw her, the thoughts in my head telling me too tear of that gown and have my way with her tonight.

"So I'll be taking you to work with me tomorrow" I said trying to start a conversation to take my mind off the intrusive thoughts, she looked at me in weirdly "why do you want to take me to your work?" she asked, "well I thought you'd be tired of staying here alone and need a change of environment" I said grabbing a pillow and blanket from the bed, "oh okay, are you sure I won't be a bother? And is it even safe?" She asked nervously, I walked over to her "you could never be a bother besides, I'm the boss I can do whatever I like and that includes keeping you safe at all costs" I said gently patting her head.

I decided to sleep on the couch because I won't be able to resist touching her if we sleep on the same bed, "are you sleeping there?" She cutely asked me laying on the bed, "yea I want to give you you're space, now go to sleep baby doll, you've had a long day and another one will come tomorrow so you need all the rest you can get good night" I said getting comfortable on the couch, she simply nodded and turned off the lights as we quietly drifted off to sleep.

Ichika POV

Izana slept on the couch and I took the bed, it was a peaceful night and I woke up before Izana since I was already use to waking up early, I sat quietly on the bed until Izana woke up, his pale purple irises making contact with my gray ones as he sat up, "good morning" I greeted him "good morning how was your night baby doll?" He asked huskily getting up from the couch, "it was fine thanks for asking" I said fixing the bed as I got out, "why don't you take a bath first I know how long it takes women to get ready" I nodded and went to the bathroom to take a shower, when I came out the room was completely cleaned and breakfast had been delivered, Izana didn't say anything as if it was normal, he just casually walked into the bathroom after telling me to eat something.

I did as he said and started dressing up after I was done eating, I put on the dark purple suit and low black heels Izana bought for me yesterday, I also put on some accessories, perfume, light make up and tied my hair into a neat bun before he came out of the bathroom, he stared at me like the way he did last night, I started to wonder what was going on in his mind but he just walked away and started to get ready, he put on a black suit and completed the rest ot his outfit, I sat and waited for him to finish, when he was done "let's go, oh and by the way you look really beautiful" he said almost whispering the last part before he went out of the door, I was stunned but I quickly followed after him.

We made it outside to where his car was parked, we got into the car and drove off.

I wasn't sure what to expect but we pulled up at a huge building with glass walls, I was shoched and speechless, it seemed to be more than twenty stories high, no one would have been able to guess this was a criminal organization, especially with the fact that it was so easy to spot in the middle of the city, we got out of the car and Izana gave his keys to a chauffeur who went to park it.

Izana POV

As we pulled up near the office I saw the shocked expression on Ichika's face as she looked out the window, I chuckled softly as we got out of the car, I didn't want to waste time parking so I gave my keys to one of the chauffeurs to do it for me instead.

I held Ichika's hand as we walked into the building, everyone turned their attention to us as we walked in, Ichika tried to hide herself behind me, I didn't like the way they were all eyeing her "what are you all looking at? get back to work?!" I ordered giving death glares to all my men as they returned to their activities.

I took Ichika to the elevator and pressed the button that led to my office, but when we got there there was an annoying human sitting on my desk arrogantly.