[BoyxBoy] ✓ I Fell In Love Wi...

By Pinkrainbowcorn

"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy lau... More

1. I MET AN EMO BOY
2. POEM
3. VAMPIRE
4. BLACK BOX
5. BONFIRE
6. THE GAME
7. HERO
8. PROTECTOR
9. TEENAGE REBELLION
10. THE BABYSITTER
11. FREAKS
12. EXPERIMENT
13. PULP
14. MIDNIGHT
I Fell In Love With An Emo Boy - Soundtrack
15. PET
16. TARGET
17. BLIND
18. COCKY
19. SENSITIVE / YOUNG CURIOSITY
20. HELLO KITTY
21. KAWAII
22. CAKE
23. LEECH
24. WAKE UP
25. WAKE UP II
26. VOID
27. CORPSE
28. HARDBALL
29. FRIENDS
30. BRUISED
31. 100 SUNS
32. SECRETS
33. BACKSTABBER
34. KILL ME
35. HAPPY ENDING
36. IN HEAVEN
37. RUMOR
38. HUNT
39. HEART
40. NIGHTWALKER
41. COCKSUCKER
42. JOCK FANTASY
43. DON'T CRY ALONE
44. SANCTUARY
45. SMILE
46. CLOSET
47. I LOVE YOU
48. SWEATER
49. COWARD
50. DRAMATIC
52. SUPERSTAR / COMEBACK
53. EMO
54. SONG
55. SIRENS
56. BROODING
57. BLOOD
58. FORGIVENESS
59. NO TEETH, JUST LIPS
60. MEMORY
61. RESPECT
62. RAINBOW
Afterword

51. CONSCIENCE

1.4K 54 125
By Pinkrainbowcorn

Joe was out with his girlfriend which basically leaves me alone with Timothy for a solid two hours.

Which translates to.. bed time. 

But without the sleep.

T lay in my arms after a particularly satisfying session.

He stroked my cheek and traced my lips.

The way he looks at me is just dazzling. He looks so content and loving.

I ran my hands through his hair and he smiled at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I love your dimples." T murmured, poking my cheek.

"I don't have dimples." I scoffed even though I knew he was right. I just hated them.

"Yeah, you do!" T laughed. "You just don't smile enough to see them."

I flashed a big dramatic smile.

T started to laugh. "There they are."

I stroked his hair. "We should go on a date again soon."

"Well, there is the winter formal next week." T wriggled his eyebrows.

"You know I can't." I sighed.

"I know, I'm just playing. I can't that day anyway." T shrugged.

DON'T fucking tell me he's going with Blade.

"Why not?" I almost growled.

"Cause I'm gonna be behind the scenes. Allie's in the party committee and asked me to help out. I'll probably be serving drinks all night." T chuckled.

"Seriously? That sucks. You should get to enjoy your formal."

"I'll enjoy watching your dance moves." T nodded.

"I'm so not going. Who would I even go with?"

"Oh come on! I need my eye-candy."

"I'll think about it."

"Okay." T leaned in and kissed me softly.

My hand traced his bare back and inevitably made it's way down.

Timothy sighed and laid his head on my chest. "She wants me to sing too." He mused.

"Really?" I grinned.

"Yeah. I'm gonna say no though. I can't sing in front of everyone and I'm definitely not good enough. There's gonna be a real band, what would she even need me for?"

"Why don't you sing something for me right now?" I asked.

I couldn't imagine him being a bad singer. His voice was perfectly clear, the most beautiful voice I'd ever heard. And of course I'd heard him sing countless times in the car on our way to school but I wanted to hear what he sounded like when he was serious.

"Like what?" T chuckled.

"A love song." I smiled.

"Mm..." T thought for a moment before starting to sing. "I hope that you see right through my walls.. I hope that you catch me, cause I'm already falling.."

It was like a lullaby. His voice relaxed me and made me feel all warm inside. Sure, he wasn't Beyoncé but what he brought was something deeper.

T leaned up and looked into my eyes. "You put your arms around me and I'm home." He kissed my nose. He was blushing and smiling.

And I was so in love with him it was actually ridiculous.

"You have to sing that. What are you talking about 'you're not good enough'? I'd rather hear you on the radio than any of those other idiots."

"Come on."

"Seriously! You're genuine. Something others can only imitate."

T thought for a moment. "They're gonna boo me off the stage."

"No way." I shook my head. "And if they wanna try I'll end them." I shrugged.

"That's sweet. But-"

"Tell you what? If you sing at the winter formal, I'll go." I smirked.

Timothy sighed. "You promise you'd tell me if it sounded like crap?"

"You know me. I tell you you suck or look ridiculous regularly."

Timothy laughed and pushed a pillow into my face.

I flung it across the room.

"Fine. Just know that I'm only singing for you." Timothy kissed my cheek and lay back down.

I was in Math class and did what most people did during it, texting. I was texting Timothy of course. Who else was even remotely interesting to me anymore?

T: cant focus bc of u .-.

You: are you saying im distracting u

T: .__. wht do u think

You: nah distracting u is dragging u into a closet

You: speaking of which...

T: NO

T: BAD JOSH

You: wht am i? a dog?

T: a horndog~

You: pff

You: meet me in the closet :)

T: no

You: pleaseee

T: NO

You: ill be good. i wont fuck u

T: promise?

You: i swear

T: ok. see u in 5

You: see u

I tapped my foot impatiently and stared at the clock. Come on! Math sucks, what do you even need it for? It's called a calculator. Come on! Get me out of here!

"Are you on steroids?" Claire, who was sitting behind me asked.

"No?"

"Are you sure? You're acting like it." She pointed at my foot.

I stopped tapping. "I just wanna get out of here."

The bell finally rang and I almost ran out of class.

"Joshua! At least wait till I've assigned your homework!" My teacher yelled after me.

I didn't give a flying fuck. I had to get to Timothy. I would just text Claire about the homework or something. Who fucking cares?

I ran into the hall and straight into the janitor's closet. But it was still empty.

"Fuck!"

I texted T.

You: where ru

You: get in here

He didn't answer. And five minutes later still nothing.

The next classes had already begun.

Where the hell is that emo?

I walked out into the halls. They were all empty now. I didn't care to get to class.

I knew his schedule.

...Don't ask.

He had biology now. I walked up the stairs toward the biology classroom but then I heard a bang against the lockers.

"You don't want to fuck with me, faggot!" It was Dave's voice.

Wait, who was he talking to? What was that bang?

My heart was pounding with fear as I ran up the stairs.

Dave had Timothy pinned against the lockers. He had his arms across his chest, close to his neck.

"Do you want to die?" He growled.

"DAVE!" I yelled. I ran up to them and yanked Dave away from Timothy. "What the hell is your problem!" I screamed.

"Are you okay?" I grabbed Timothy's shoulders.

"I'm fine." T assured me.

"Are you sure?"

"Aw, how sweet. Sticking up for your little buddy. What? Is he your new best friend now?" Dave mocked.

"You're way out of line!" I screamed, shoving Dave into a wall.

"Oh, you wanna fight?" Dave took a step forward. I was ready to rip his fucking head off. I didn't care how it looked. He just threatened my boyfriend.

"Josh." Timothy pulled me back. He merely gave me a look. But I knew what he meant. That I shouldn't let Dave get the best of me.

How the hell was he so fucking calm all the time?!

I took a breath.

Dave shook his head as he looked at us.

"I'm going to class." Timothy picked up his bag. He nodded at me, raising his eyebrows slightly, giving me a 'be good' look. He continued down the hallway. I stared after him.

Was he really okay? Dave wasn't one to be gentle on anyone. Especially not the people he hated.

"You're so lucky I decided to control myself." I growled.

"And why is that? Because your little puppet master told you to?"

"At least he has a conscience. You're just taking all your frustrations out on people that are weaker than you like the fucking coward you are!" I screamed.

"Oh really? And you're such a saint! You nearly blinded two people last year alone!" Dave accused.

"At least I didn't hit a girl."

Dave's mouth fell open a little. After a while of confused silence he spoke again. "What are you talking about?" He mumbled.

"Did you hit Jen?" I looked deep into his eyes and wondered if I knew him at all. Sure, neither of us were saints and we've done some stupid shit together but never something this severe.

Dave looked away. "I didn't hit anyone. She got in my face, you know how she is.. And I pushed her."

"Dave!"

"Lightly." He added.

"Are you fucking kidding me! You could have seriously injured her!"

"But I didn't! Stop pretending you're any better than me!" Dave roared.

One of the classrooms opened up. An old teacher walked into view.

"Shouldn't you two be in class? You're making an awful lot of ruckus, you two."

"You're right. Let's go." I grabbed Dave's shoulder and dragged him along. We went down the stairs.

"Look, I'm going against every instinct I have here,"

My instincts being to beat him to a pulp until he couldn't speak.

"And I'm telling you to get your shit together."

Dave looked ashamed. For once no bravado or arrogance.

"I know things are hard at home and maybe we need to get you somewhere-"

"I'm staying at my aunt's." Dave said in a small voice.

"Oh."

"So things are okay there?" I asked.

Dave shrugged. "Yep. My mom took off though. I barely see her and my dad doesn't care about me, so."

"I'm sorry."

Dave shrugged and looked away. "Whatever."

"But dude, I actually care about you. You don't need your dad. We have each other. And that's why I'm telling you, man to man, you need to stop. Stop beating people up. Clean up your act."

Dave frowned and shook his head.

"Hey, we're supposed to graduate together, remember?"

It was a promise we'd made at the beginning of high school.

Dave looked up into my eyes. He smiled a little and nodded. "Yeah."

That smile was one I hadn't seen in a while. And I realized that if he was gonna do better he'd need me to be there for him and truth be told, I hadn't really been there for him lately.

"We should hang out more." I said.

Dave nodded.

We embraced each other and not in a stupid 'no homo' bro hug sort of way. But a real hug- like real friends do.

Timothy would never believe me if I told him this. But this is exactly what he would want me to do.

That little fucker was changing me. Majorly.

A/N 

Early update ;3 

Can't beIieve we're so close to the winter formal *-* loved reading your theories about what's going to happen. Some of you guys are pretty damn close :o

I have a busy week so this might replace the Friday update but if I'm able I'll post again :3 

Also have any of you been to football state championship games? Or any kind of football games? I'm doing some research but if someone knows what it's like that would be much better. Please send a message if you know football stuff lol

Thanks for reading and see u soon <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 9.7K 38
Jude doesn't talk. He can't, even when he wants to. They don't want to hear what he has to say, and they only use their words to hurt him. So why eve...
2M 81.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
1.5K 53 10
----------------------- Y/N had just moved to a very new place, he didn't know what to expect. Y/N didn't want to, but he had to. So, this meant new...
873K 38.6K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...