Primus: The Machine God of La...

By TheValkyrie13

From a player who escaped from reality to play a virtual fantasy game called YGGDRASIL to an omnipotent god-l... More

Primus Character Information:
The Modrons Faction Information:
Prologue: The Failed Invasion in the World of Mechanus
Chapter 1: Negotiation of Absolute Compromise
Chapter 2: A Plan for Retaliation
Chapter 4: The Venture of the Third Legion
Chapter 5: The Third Legion of Hearts and Mind
Chapter 6: The Third Legion vs The Fire Dragon
Chapter 7: The Allied Kingdom's Safety

Chapter 3: A Preparation For Expedition

1.1K 37 20
By TheValkyrie13

Hello there, apologies if the chapter haven't been updated yet. Just need to relax first before publishing another work and I finally have it.

That aside, what do you guys think of the worst Gate FanFic you have known for that involved some seriously bad writing, plot divergence and unoriginality, especially in Wattpad?

Okay but that aside, I actually wanted to try out a plot where a Private Military Corporation is having an Isekai with an anime fantasy world.

I mean, there is these story in Wattpad called, 'Into the Rift' by 'Renegade_Russkiy' where the premise is that military soldiers from Earth are going to a portal in a medieval world.

Okay, then. And the premise itself is my favourite as well as how the writing in the story that it has are fortunately good. Unfortunately, I wouldn't have exactly called it... uhm... a comprehensive work due to its big and heavy word choices at hand and I have no idea if I can actually comprehend due to how it is needlessly complex at it's work and less than simple is.

But then again, it isn't a fanfiction since FanFic people always write their stories in either a casual form of writing or just being haphazard as being a seizure inducing creepy degenerate so, I guess the story is for novel seekers, for the most part.

Still, I would have wanted to try out anything from Archive of Our Own where any stories there are good on paper but extremely poor in practise.

I mean, I have already cringe myself and have some sort of brain fart of other examples like these sort of Star Trek and Fairy Tail/Multiverse crossover or something where Natsu is being a dick and everyone are all massive idiots in scope or that whole 'Justice ga Kill' which is an... Undertale/Akame ga Kill crossover? I mean, what's up with that?

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON MEAN RABBIT! SERIOUSLY, THAT ****** UP STORY SHOULD JUST BE ERASED FROM EXISTENCE AND THAT WORLD TO GO **** ITSELF!

Overall, Archive of Our Own have been shown to be pretty questionable, as of lately although, I do wanted to do a massive crossover where characters from each world would go on an adventure together in another land.

I think it is a Halo, Mass Effect, Naruto, Bleach, Highschool DxD, Games of Thrones, The Witcher, Overwatch, Super Mario Bros, Black Lagoon and finally, Fairy Tail crossover.

It was actually good to read, for the most part but for some reason, it got cancelled or discontinued.

For me, my idea will be these characters be in the Minecraft world where it will be a Halo (Master Chief and the Arbiter), Mass Effect (Thane Krios, Legion and Mordin Solus), Highschool DxD (Rias Gremory), Akame ga Kill (Akame), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (Sekiro), Dead Cells (The Beheaded), Hollow Knight (Hollow Knight and Hornet), Dark Souls, Grand Theft Auto, My Hero Academia, Fallout and anything that I could seriously think of.

And by the way, I actually found this image from Zronku of Rule 34 (Don't judge me) where Sheele of Akame ga Kill is making love with Commander Shepard of Mass Effect.

It is nice, I guess. But that aside, I wanted to do these cool concepts that I had been doing by myself ever since I found out fanfiction like these idea of a Mass Effect/Fairy Tail crossover where a destroyed Reaper has been crash landed into Earthland and help the weakened Fairy Tail by regaining their strength.

Or at least, try out a war machine to be into Fairy Tail because the interaction of a giant robot is just gosh darn funny.

Or a Hazbin Hotel/Highschool DxD crossover starring Alastor, the Radio Demon.

Or a Helluva Boss/Akame ga Kill crossover.

Or a Villainous/Rising of the Shield Hero, starring Black Hat.

Well, anyway, I believe I have rant long enough. If you have anymore ideas, let me know in the comments below.

As always...

Let's get into it...

Disclaimer: I do not own Gate, Overlord (2012), any crossover that I shall fit into a single universe here and 'Gate: Thus the Dominion Fought There' by 'TheWatcher2785'. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

Formal had looked upon the battle with a look of disappointment, having expected that it would happen yet it doesn't make the 'battle' any less than better of an ordeal.

'Why... Just why would they waste their lives on a battle that they will never win? Is their 'honour' that important?' Formal thought, cringing at the word at how 'honour' had lost it's meaning, lately.

"How unfortunate..."

Formal heard the deep, booming voice as he turned around as he palm his face, shaking it in a sign of disappointment.

"But predictable. At the very least, some of your friends have survived as they make full use of their... intelligence. Likewise, don't feel bad for some of them. Their fools who didn't know what they signed up to and their chances to have glory will be met with an excruciating demise." Primus said to Formal.

Formal can only reluctantly sigh and said, "Yes, I guess. The good thing is that some of them have survived by not partaking in the battle. And if it means I shall see my daughter again, so be it." He said with determination.

"Good. Now that the whole 'Battle of Alnus Hill' is done..." Primus stated, not remotely concerned of the massacre that he had done, "I believe that it is time to create an expedition upon your world."

"Expedition, Primus?" Formal questioned the Machine God.

"Of course. A new world means new discoveries and I wanted to see something new on the other sides of the Gate. And so, I made a motley team that will served me in scouting for anything that is of great interest to me." Primus explained.

"I-is it that wise, Primus?" Formal asked him.

"You don't need to worry. This motley team, known as 'The Third Legion', shall be able to handle against the threat they will face in Falmart and no matter who they faced, they will survive." Primus explained about them with pride in his tone.

"F-forgive me for doubting you but..." Formal said in stuttering emotion, "But Falmart has more than just Sadera as it's threat. There are the infamous Fire Dragons, Apostles who are all said to be an army combined into one, an ally of the Empire that has these weapons that makes them more dangerous and-"

"I'll stop you right there, Formal..." Primus interrupted him by showcasing his palm, "What did you just say about these 'Empire' that has weapons that makes them more dangerous?"

"I-it is as I said. These Empire is an ally to Sadera and they have weapons called Imperial Arms or Teigu as they are called that makes them more than capable of wiping entire armies with ease. And of course, there are other threats in Falmart and there is so much that I can't describe all of them without confusing you." Formal explained as far as it is to him.

".... Huh.... Good to know..." Primus responded blankly as far as it's expressionless look goes before shrugging and said, "Well, I shall warned the Third Legion of what you had just said. And don't worry, Count Formal..." Primus then finally said, "If there is a threat, then at least it won't be boring, right?"

"U-uh... Right..." Formal responded in a less than assured tone.

"Enough of that. Let's meet them, shall I?" Primus said as he moved his giant hand over to Formal's side as a magic circle appeared above it.

Then, as Formal is unintentionally assaulted by so much vibrant colours, he then saw these Third Legion with his own eyes.

"Third Legion. Please introduce yourself..." Primus ordered them as one by one, they introduced themselves to Formal.

The first one appears to be an intimidating, silver armoured being who's armour makes even the one worn by the Centurions from Sadera to look more like haphazard pieces of metal with the being having a glaring face and some sort of winged ornament while also having some skin exposed, revealing it's red coloured muscles and tendons of wires.

Formal is seriously intimidated by this imposing being with it's towering height and muscular build as it then sauntered over to Formal, towering over him with ease.

"Greetings, Count Formal..." The being said in a deep and rather cold voice that is almost similar to Primus, "I am Lanius, the Commander of the Third Legion. Those who threatened the will of Primus shall suffer in agony as I break every bone in their weak body of their disappointing short life."

"Uh..." Formal sweat in fear when he heard his comments as he then said, "Good to finally meet you, Sir Lanius..." He said nervously.

The second one appears to be a woman with a much more human-like appearance, barring her body that appears mechanical in appearance, notably described as having long blue hair, glowing yellow eyes and for the most part, is actually pretty beautiful in appearance.

"I am Angela..." She introduced herself, "I served as Lanius' second in command and keeping him from becoming even more..." She then empathise the word she is about to say, "...violent."

Lanius just grunts in annoyance although never denying it.

The third one appears to be one of stunning angelic beauty with her pale skin and long white hair with her eyes closed and having a rather calm and serene appearance while wearing a white dress with some gold armoured parts as well as having wings on both sides from her back.

"Greetings, Child..." She said in a calm, serene and heavenly voice, "I am Michelle, the Calm Serenity By the Will of Primus. If you have any problems, let me know and I shall be given the warmth of my mercy."

"T-t-thank you f-for your p-p-proposal..." Formal commented with a blush.

The fourth gives off a growl as Formal backed away in fear as he stand in between Michelle protectively.

He appears to be a figure draped in dark blue armour while wearing both black robes and a hood that is spiked on top of it's head while wearing armour, or if Formal can notice, black plated body with some golden parts on its body while it's face appears to be something of a crimson red glare beneath the hood and all the while, carrying two swords that are seemed to be long and single edged in appearance and as Formal saw it holding the two swords threateningly, they also glow.

"Peace, Umbra. Formal shall not harm me. And please, mind your manners to our guest." Michelle said to the one known as Umbra.

Umbra growled before relented as he sheathed his swords into his dual scabbard.

The fifth one then made step forward, appearing to be what Formal described as a nomadic mage in appearance and outfit by it's cloak that almost hide his body, revealing to be wearing a leather outfits that is made with some parts that he had no idea what it does while the hood he is wearing covers over a mask of some sort with glowing green eyes beneath said hood.

"Salutations, mortal flesh of weakness..." The being said while bowing, "I am Inculta. I served as the one that shall understand the whole fantastical element of the other side of the Gate. Oh, such wonders of seeing what it is in the new world. Why, you have no idea how much I have grown bored of-"

"Okay, Inculta. He's get it. You don't need to bore him with your babbling..." A female voice as the sixth and last member is now introducing herself to Formal.

She appears to be another more human-like members of the Third Legion Angela and Michelle and just like them, she does look like a rather pretty girl with blue hair, a youthful expression and having blue eyes while also having a body that seemed purely translucent at how see-through it is, exposing some parts that are shown to be barely human by Formal's understanding.

"Yahoo..." The female greets Formal with a cheeky grin, "The names Jack O Lantern but call me Jackie if it's hard and I served as the guy's hacker, engineer, mechanic and other stuff for a Technomancer like me."

"A pleasure to meet you, young lady..." Formal said with a smile as he greets her while bowing to her.

"Oh, 'young lady'?" Jackie then started to laugh and said, "Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm actually far older than you since you know, not human, all made of metal and some digits... You know what I'm saying..." Jackie said with a smile.

Formal can only look at these group in either awe-inspiring or terror, knowing that they are going to be sent to his homeworld for an expedition of sort, "Well, Primus. I could say that I apologize that I doubted on who you are sending. It's just..." Formal look at the Third Legion again in fear, "I just want to know if they won't destroy Falmart without consideration."

"Do not worry, Count Formal..." Primus said in assurance, "Thought they have their own differing views and personality, their loyalty to me is unmatched and they will do their task with as far as their specialty can go for them."

"O-of course, Primus..." Formal said while still feeling nervous, "Now then, are there any more surprises you may show me?"

"Not at all, Count Formal. But as for your uses, you shall be having a meeting with the surviving members of those vassal states that had survived the 'Battle of Alnus Hill'. You will be served as a bridge between this world and yours and tell them what will happen when someone dared to invade my world and incur my wrath..." Primus said as he showed off his clenched fists.

"Of course..." Formal said with a bow, "I assure you that those that survived will pledge their loyalty to you, from here and now."

"Good. Now off you go." Primus said as a magic circle appeared below Formal and he disappeared in a colourful light.

"Now that with him out of the way..." Primus then stares at the Third Legion who are all stand form and awaiting orders from the Machine God, "You have your orders and you have your tasks at hand in this expedition you will be given. Don't disappoint me."

"AS YOU COMMAND!" They said in unison and Primus nods, he let's then disappear in a colourful magic circle.

"Now then..." Primus then let out a screen appearing on his face and he started clicking on it before saying, "What shall I send to the other lands in Falmart? Especially the one with the Empire and their 'Imperial Arms'. Wonder who I'll be sending there? So many feasible possibilities. So many I will enjoy."

_____________________________________________

Well, here is another story I made. Likewise, if you have anymore ideas, let me know in the comments below and whatever you want for me to add on this story, respond.

Anyway guys...

Ciao...

And bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 3.2K 73
Some say that everyone's fate is already determined. If that's the case, Estelle Marzena is greatly disappointed with hers. Her greatest dream is to...
716 91 21
Hi. I'm Jones. My life was hard enough without being chosen to revive a bunch of gods. According to some ancient prophecy, I'm supposed to...
173 5 8
In OFF//WORLD™ every experience makes you stronger. Even if it kills you. So why not escape your boring life and forge a new future in another world...
19.1K 470 27
Alright first I always like the lizardman from Warhammer 2 & 3, and then I realize there not much Warhammer crossover, just mostly of it just rwby. S...