Revenge...but whose?

By medicineislove

Twinkle Taneja a middle class girl whose family has taught her everything about what a girl should do. How sh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
First day in hospital
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 17

1.1K 101 92
By medicineislove

WARNING- Includes self harm and suicide so dont read if u r not comfortable.

_______________________

Roshnik and doodle after making plan comes out of their cabin.

Nik- roshni u go and check on him first.

Ro(turning her face to one side)- i m not going in his cabin. Either of u go.

They both sighs knowing she hasn't even put one step in his cabin after their fight. Roshni is the one who is usually the calmest person u will meet ever bt if she is angry u better should stay very far away from her otherwise she will make sure u will regret ur existence every second on this planet. Yes they all r angry with kunj bt roshni is the one who hasnt even talked to him. That day in board meeting it was the first time in these months that she spoke to kunj thats the reason even kunj didnt said anything to oppose her decision.

D- ok i will go. U both wait for me in parking lot.

They nods and starts going in their direction. Doodle in kunj's cabin and roshnik towards parking area.

Ro- nik what do u think who that girl will be?

Nik- no idea yrr we dont even knw her family. Only uncle used to visit them. He mentioned so many times about his GUDIYA bt we were so stupid to not ask him about her real name or her family details. I wish we would have..... atleast we could knw whom we have to rescue from this idiot's clutches.

Ro- god knws what kunj must have done with her? I just hope she is fine.

Nik- hmm even i pray...

They comes out of their private elevator bt suddenly someone comes running towards them and hugs nik making them shocked and roshni furious thinking how can a girl hug him bt she becomes relaxed seeing its twinkle.

T(breaking the hug)- thnk god i found u here only otherwise (pout) i have to take stairs.

Nik(flicks her nose)- then why dont u use the keycard which i have given u for private elevator hmm?

T(shrugs)- i dont like it.

Roshnik shakes their heads very well knowing she dont use it bcz of kunj's fear bt they have thousands time ensured her nothing will happen they will take care of him bt only twinkle knws what will happen at home if she will take help from them.

Ro- by the way today u r late madam?

T- yaa just had some urgent work... sry.

Nik(pats her head)- its ok and dont wry i will tell kunj that u submit ur half day leave application to me. No need to be scared. 

T(smiles)- thnk u so much bhaiya bt no need i already took his permission.

Ro- thats gr8 so u go and continue ur work. We have to go somewhere urgently so will meet at lunch time ok.

T(pouts)- aree no how can u go i have a very urgent work with u.

Nik- yaa tell me whats it?

T- no not here. Lets go in my cabin and yaa call nitin bhaiya too.

Roshnik confusingly looks at each other bt shrugs and follows her till her cabin meanwhile msgs doodle the same bcz they knw twinkle never disturbs them and if she is asking them to come now then it must be something very urgent.

Twinkle's cabin;

Roshnik and doodle too reaches there and twinkle makes nik and doodle sit on the chairs. 

D- twinkle what happen? Say something atleast.

T- shhh finger on ur lips no questions ok. (They sighs and shuts their mouth. Twinkle takes out 2 simple rakhis from her purse and with a wide smile comes towards them) Now show me ur hands.

They does and she ties rakhi to them.

Nik- this?

T(smiles)- happy raksha bandhan bhaiya.

Nik and doodle looks at each other then at her. Their eyes fill with tears and they immidiately hugs her tightly kissing her forehead making roshni smile.

D- thnk u and sry. Actually we didnt knw about it as we never celebrated this.

Nik- bt why worries now she is here na. We gonna celebrate it every yr r8 twinkle.

Twinkle smiles fades bt she composes herself and nods. Doodle and Nik takes out their wallets and gives her some money.

Nik/D- sry we dont have any gift so take it.

T- haww no i didnt tie rakhi to ask for anything bhaiya.

D- bt as u r our little sister and now toh officially so u will have to keep it or come with us we will buy a nice gift for u.

T- are mre sweet bhaiyon relax and no need of these materialistic things just.....(holding both of their hands) promise me u will always remember me.

Ro- u r in front of them only twinkle then why will they need to remember u?

T- are mtlb what if we wont be able to meet someday or kunj sir throw me out.... so i m just saying never forget me. Just keep me as ur good memory always. Promise me na pls....

They sighs bt again hugs her.

D(cups her face)- we wont let anything happen to u ok. We will always protect u from everything even from ur kunj sir too. He dont have enough guts to throw u out otherwise we gonna kick his a** from this hospital.

Nik- doodle is r8 twinkle. We wont let that day come when u will have to be seperate from us. We promise u.

Listening all this brings tears in twinkle's eyes. The pain which she was trying to control god knws from how much time was going out of her tolerance level now. She just crashes in their arms and starts crying making them confused.

T(whispers)- i m so sry bt its too late now. I love u all so much. Thnk u for everything.....

With this she breaks the hug and after hugging roshni for just a sec she runs out of there knowing she will definitely fall weak in front of them leaving shocked roshnik and doodle behind. Once they gains their senses they shouts for her bt she was already gone. They looks at each other not understanding what happen just now.

D- i think we should go behind her.

And without even listening their answers doodle just runs behind twinkle. Roshnik also were about to go bt roshni's gaze went on twinkle's bag which she left on her desk. She picks it up bt mistakenly it slipped from her hand and all things fell on floor.

Ro- shit....

Nik- its ok wait i will help u.

They both starts picking everything and stuffs it in her bag bt their gazes went on a dark bottle. Roshni confusingly picks it up bt her eyes widens reading the content.

Ro- what the hell she was about to do with rat's poison?

Nik hurriedly snatches it from her and again recalls all the incidents which happened just a while ago and literally he shivered in fear.

Nik- no something definitely is not r8. (he takes his phone and calls someone bt sighs angrily) Roshni keep calling twinkle until she picks it up. (roshni nods and starts calling twinkle and nik dials doodle's no.) Hlo doodle where is twinkle?

D- she just went somewhere in taxi. I called her so many times bt she didnt respond. God knws whats wrong with this girl.

Nik- listen just follow her r8 now. We dont have much time. I have a feeling whatever she gonna do is the worst decision ever.

D- why? Is everything ok?

Nik- not the time to talk doodle. Just do what i said before we lose her. Just now i found rat poison bottle in her bag. Pls do something i m damn scared.

D- WHAT.....this girl has gone mad. Nik listen i m following her with my bike and u follow me through gps ok. Be fast hurry up.

Nik nods and calls end. Nik looks at roshni who was on the verge of tears and was calling twinkle bt sighs frustatingly. He pulls her in his embarace and roshni starts crying.

Ro- nothing will happen to her na?

Nik- no we r with her r8. We wont let her do anything stupid. Lets go and knock some sense in her brain.

Roshni nods wiping her tears and they also left towards the same direction.

Here twinkle reaches SM and she immidiately ran towards her bedroom locking it from inside and starts crying badly.

T- no twinkle u cant fall weak. U will have to do it for urs and rehan's betterment. I cant bear this anymore. (she closes her eyes and makes a determined face) where is my bag? (she looks here and there) shit i forgot it in hospital. I cant even do a single thing properly yrr....its ok i still have so may options. 

She goes towards her cupboard and takes out 2 dupattas from it then looks up towards fan. She ties them with a knot and after climbing on bed she throws one end on the fan and pulls it from otherside then takes a stool and she was about to climb on it bt her gaze went on her wedding pic hanging on front wall.

T- i wish i could talk to u one last time kunj bt u toh dont even care about me so whats the point to even say bye. I dont knw what wrong i did bt whatever it is i hope one day u will forgive me. Even after ur every torture dont knw why i cant resist myself to think about u kunj. There is something in u which pulls me towards u bt then all those horrible painful memories comes back and i reminds myself u r not my prince charming which i have always wanted bt u r the devil disguise in human. U broke me totally kunj. I dont have anything left inside me. I m sry for this bt now i srsly cant......I QUIT. Maybe u will get someone better who can give u happiness which i couldnt.

She carefully climbs on the stool and wraps the dupatta around her neck.

T(taking a deep breath)- gud bye everyone.

She closes her eyes tightly and was about to kick stool away bt before she can someone bangs open her room door making her flinch. She looks at the person and her eyes widen in shock.

T- d..doodle bhaiya...

Doodle reached SM following twinkle and seeing her running inside her room he first thought to knock.

D- no what if she really wanna do what nik told me. She will never open door for me. I will have to open it with extra keys bt where it must be......aunty's room. I should find it there.

He runs towards usha's room. Worker already knws him as they all used to hangout here most often so they also didnt stop him. Doodle starts looking for extra keys in usha's room and was continuously praying for twinkle's safety. Atlast he found them in one drawer and he ran towards kunj's bedroom. As he opens the door the sight in front of him was enough to dry his blood. Twinkle was standing on stool trying to hang herself. She flinches by door opening sound becomes so much scared seeing him. 

Good she should be bcz now she definitely gonna face his wrath.

Doodle goes towards her and with his every step twinkle can sense danger for herself.

D(sternly)- why did u stop do it. 

Twinkle looks down not able to meet his harsh glares.

T- w..wo..i..i...

D- yaa yaa i knw u were cleaning fan standing here bt COME DOWN R8 NOW.

Twinkle badly flinches and immidiately unwraps the dupatta then with his support jumps down bt in next second her face jerks in side bcz doodle slapped her hard making her shocked.

D(holding her shoulders)- WHAT THE FUCK WERE U TRYING TO DO HAAN.....

Twinkle starts crying very very badly.

So thats it for today guys. Hope u like it.

What do u think whats gonna happen next?

Will Twinkle tell them everything?

How was Roshnik and doodle's bonding with twinkle?

Doodle slapped twinkle...he did r8?

Byy and love u all a lott..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 32.4K 38
{ you'll will find a lots of typing errors here and i wrote this book in my free time as for now i can't rewrite or correct it ,if you still want to...
121K 3.2K 22
Darkness is the word that I describe myself. Every day is a living hell. Other girls were jealous of me for marrying handsome young Ceo Jeon Jungkook...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
314K 15.5K 195
story runs around dr.kunj sarna and twinkle taneja..Dr.Kunj Sarna an arrogant,rude,workalcoholic person whose life only revolves around hospital,his...