Life Is You (Uyir Neethaan En...

By Magical_scribbles

Marriage is something for which everyone will think twice before accepting, because it's a LIFETIME AGREEMENT... More

Introduction
Disaster πŸ˜‘
Edho mayam saeigirai πŸ’•
Does he fell in love πŸ’ž
Agreement 😐
Queen πŸ‘‘
Anguish πŸ’”
Friends 🧑
Misjudging her 🀐
Regret 😞
New title ❀️
Into her lifeβ™₯️
The game starts 😎
New story
His fam πŸ’•
Knowing about himπŸ’–
Officially his πŸ’œ
Mr & Mrs here on😌
Conversation πŸ’–
Friendship begins❣️
Morning bliss ✨
Wolf's game πŸ‘Ώ
Different πŸ™ƒ
Kissed?
Important info
Stepping away 😐
Approaching her 😌
Possessive her 😝
Manmadhan😎
His Plan🀐
Her Love ❀️
Thaayumaanaval❀️
Angel of Surya πŸ’œ
New story
Husband?
Confession ❀️
Hidden Devil😈
The lion's cave πŸ”₯
Beast mode πŸ”₯
Love Blossoms 🌸
Love is in the air ❀️
Love me like you do🀍
Meendum Avar πŸ’œβœ¨
Project head😌

Falling in love πŸ’œ

1K 122 29
By Magical_scribbles

The door of the role royas opened for Surya and he came out of it majestically spread his powerful aura all around the atmosphere... The whole building was in hurry because of his arrival and santhosh who opened the door for him, walked behind Surya...

Walking through the way of the entrance his shoes tapped the marbles announcing his arrival... Everyone stood up or stand still on thier place to wish him a good morning and he didn't reply to it as always...

Entering inside his private elevator Surya nodded at santhosh and he said, "Sir chandini mam has already arrived along with her friend Sanjay and both of them was in Ravi sir's cabin waiting to meet you for the further details..."

He finished in a professional tone and Surya nodded curtly before existing the elevator followed by santhosh... He directly entered inside his cabin and sat on the chair with the usual swag...

"Call Ravi, and inform them to came to my cabin..." He ordered santhosh and he dialed to Ravi from the telephone...

"Hello sir, good morning..."

"Yes sir, yaah surya sir has arrived and he wants you to be here along with chandini mam and Sanjay..." He informed and nodded before declining the call and moved back to his straight posture... Taking his yaad out he list out surya's shedule for the day and in the mean time when they finish there came a knock...

"Come in ..." Surya said and Ravi entered inside along with Sanjay and chandini who was wearing a casual grey kurta looking gorgeous as usual...

Averting his eyes from her was a difficult task for him but he did it and kept a grumpy face making her giggle silently... Moving towards him they stood infront of him and Ravi said,

Ravi: deii indha ivunga rendu peroda appointment letter, Sanjay was selected as our new financial analyst and chandini was selected as the assistant creative head...

He said forwarding the two appointment letters and Surya get it from him... He gone through both of it for a moment and stood up from his place before moving forward to them...

He gave the letter back to Ravi and turned to Sanjay who was looking at him with a smile... Smiling wide he pulled the boy into a bone crushing hug and patted his back...

Surya: congratulations da thambiiii....

Sanjay: thankuuu neyyyy...

He said and pulled back from the hug before shaking hands with him,

Surya: welcome to Ramanujan Enterprise Mr. Sanjay Prabhakar...

He said in professional tone and Sanjay grinned at him,

Sanjay: thank youuuuuu boss...

He said saluting him and Surya chuckled hearing his tone... He turned his attention to Chandini who was standing beside Sanjay and she pressed her lips together to suppress the laugh seeing his sulked face...

Glaring her he forwarded his hands to her and he gave her with a smile...

Surya: welcome to Ramanujan Enterprise, Mrs. Chandini Suryadev...

He said smirking at her and she raised her eyebrows at him...

Chandini: It's Ms. Chandini manohar sirrrr...

She said with a coy smile and he huffed at her with a glare... Smirking at him she retrieved her hand from his hold and he twisted his lips seeing her...

Surya: deii Ravi nee poyi Sanjay ku place uu work laam assign pannu Naan chandini aa paathukuren...

Ravi: edheyy nee paathukuriya...  Adhellam onnum venaam, avala santhosh koottitu pottum...

Surya: aha adhu yen naa po koodaathau, adhellam mudiyaathu, naa thaan poven...

Ravi: Deii deii anyaayam pannaatha da... nee idhuku munaadi yaarayaachum ippudi kondu poyi introduce panni irukkiya... ippo chandu aa mattum koottitu pona, namma employees ku heart attack eyy vandhurum...

Surya: adhuku nu appudiye vida sollriya, Ava en pondaati...

He said getting pissed off but hearing him her cheeks turned red and she bite her her lips controlling the smile...

Ravi: adhu indha office ku veliya, compound ku ulla nee yaaro iva yaaro... Theriyum laa...

Ravi snapped back and Surya glared him deadly...

Ravi: enna morachu onnum aaga porathu illa raasa, indha decesion chandini odathu, she wants to achieve as an individual... Unnoda influence illama oru position ku reach aaganum nu Ava thaana ungaluku kalyaanam aanathu yaaruku theriya venaam nu sonnathu... Ippo yenna...

He asked smirking at him and Surya groaned irritatedly... She giggled seeing his face and Sanjay joined her making him go mad...

Surya: seri... Naa pola... Ava kooda santhosh eyy pottum... nee first uu indha thakali chediya kootteetu poda...

He said gritting his teeth and Ravi shrugged his shoulders before turning to chandini...

Ravi: okeii thango, Annanoda vela mudinjuthu... Ippo naa poyi indha body aa engayaachum admit paneettu varen, nee paathu po, badrama iru... Edhaachum prechana na anna kitta sollanum okeii... All the best thangoo...

He listed out like a father and she bobbed her head to his each words before he pulled her into a warm hug making a man to burn... 

Seeing them standing still in the hug Surya gritted his teeth,

Surya: evlo neram thaan kattipidippa, vittu thaan tholayen da avala...

He said irritatedly and the duo giggled seeing his grumpy face... Pulling back from her Ravi and Sanjay left from there not before Sanjay hugging her to congratulate...

Surya: enna thavara ellarum katti pudikuraainga da.. cheiii....

He huffed under his breath and none of them minded his wincings... Bidding bye to Chandini the duo existed the room and Surya eyed santhosh to go out... When chandini tried to follow him Surya grabbed her hands and pulled her to him by her wrist...

Hearing her squeal santhosh stopped in his track but didn't turn and went out of the room...

When he left Surya pulled her to his front and twirled them pushing her to the desk... She gasped when he lifted her by her waist and placed herself on the table moving dangerously close to her...

She gulped seeing him so close and he placed his both hands on the either side of her making her move back... Pulling his hand up to her cheek he traced down and grabbed her neck pulling the shawl down...

Surya: thaali enga...

He asked seeing her neck only with a rose gold chain and she gulped at his tone...

Chandini: ah... Adhu... Vandhu...

She stammered feeling his hands tracing her neck and he glared her...

Surya: thaali enga nu ketten...

He repeated more dangerously moving closer as possible to her and she gulped...

Chandini: ba... bag la...

She said and he gritted his teeth...

Surya: edhuku di adha kaluttuna...

He asked irritatedly and her cheeks heated hearing his way off addressing her... Unknowingly her lips curved up making him more irritated...

Sneaking his hands around her waist he pulled her closer clashing their bodies together and she gasped clutching his shoulders... Seeing his angry face she gulped and he asked again,

Surya: edhuku thaaliya kaluttuna...

Chandini: Surya you know I can't wear it here...

She whispered feeling his hands tracing down to her cleavage and before he could touch her pathway she grabbed his hands stopping him... His hold on her waist tightened and she hissed..

Chandini: Surya please..., kova padaatheenga...

She whispered squirming under his hold and he looked into her eyes... Sighing in defeat he leaned down to bury his face inside her neck... Inhaling the exotic smell of the vanilla perfume mixed with her natural fragrance he sighed deeply...

Surya: Sorry maa, I shouldn't have behaved this way... but you can't understand how much it's hurting me to see you without any trades on you as mine...

He whispered against her neck and she caressed his hair trying to relax him...

Chandini: I'm sorry Surya, but I have to do this... Ungalukey theriyum na unga wife nu Inga yaarukaachum therinja aprom they will treat me like... like... like a queen may be... And I don't want that...

She said and he pulled back from her neck,

Surya: but you deserves that...

He said and she raised her eyebrows at him,

Chandini: Do I?...

Surya: yes, you do... I'm the king here, so obviously you are the queen... My Queen...

He said looking into her eyes and her cheeks turned pink under his intense gaze... Can't being able to take the intensity she broke the eye lock and said,

Chandini: serii... But ippothaiku idhu nammalkulaye irukattum... Once I achieve a position only because of my hardwork, We can reveal our relationship...

Surya: then answer my question, nee nenaikura position achieve panra varaikum do you want to be single or you just don't want to be my wife...

Chandini: for that period of time, I don't want to be you wife... For the public...

She said and he nodded before moving back from her making her confuse... Pulling her down from the table he stood infront of her and opened his blazer... Taking a small box from inside he looked at her and kneeled down before her making her eyes go wide...

He opened the box revealing a pair of platinum ring with the symbol of sun and moon engraved on it...

(The sign of sun was engraved on the smaller one with his name written inside it, and on the bigger one the sign of moon was engraved and her name was written inside that)

Surya: I know we can't reveal our relationship but at the same time I don't want you to be single either... So atleast let me engage you... with me... forever...

He said and She gasped closing her mouth seeing him... He took the ring out and forwarded his right hand towards her... She took a moment to come out of the shock and when she was all back her lips let out a chuckle and she forwarded her hands to him...

He took her hand and slid the ring before kissing her knuckles making her giggle and he stood on him feet... He eyed her the another ring and she chuckled before taking it and forward her hands for him...

He gave his hand to her and she slide the ring on his finger with a shy smile peaking through her lips...

Surya: from here on you are not single... Yaaru kettaalum you are engaged nu sollu okeiii...

He said with a grin feeling proud on himself and she laughed her his childish tone, before grabbing his shoulders pulling him down... Wounding her hands around his neck she kissed his cheeks and he gasped... Seeing his shocked face she giggled again and pushed him away from her way before running away from there...

To be continued....

37th chapter of Uyir neethaan endraal ❤️...

Hope you will enjoy it...

How was the chapter guys...

Let's meet you all in the next chapter...

With love
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 13.3K 39
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
3.6M 152K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
696K 37.5K 53
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
996K 44.8K 27
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...