Pure Poison

Oleh lolliopo564

Four boys start their college journey at Washington University. Neo knew it would be a challenge, but he thou... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven *
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Character Charts. Detailed.
Chapter Forty

Chapter Thirty-one

1.7K 42 2
Oleh lolliopo564

 Neo and Arc both got dressed for dinner. Arc wanted to take Neo out, but his parents wanted to have dinner with them. Neo kept expressing he had nothing to wear, mainly because he wanted to look professional around Arc's parents, but Arc could be careless about what Neo looked like. Arc helped Neo settle on a black button-up and black cargo pants. Arc went for a black V-neck black sweater and black pants. Arc walked Neo down the stairs to the front foray room. People waved at them both when they left the house.

The two men drove in silence. Arc's father called for a driver because he knew Arc was going to drink. Arc kept his hand on Neo's thigh during the drive. Once they arrived at the restaurant, Arc walked over to Neo's door and opened it for him. He stepped out and fixed his shirt. Arc made Neo walk in front of him. He kept his hand on Neo mid back to lead him to the table. The restaurant was not busy. The tables were a nice distance from one another. Booths were half circles, and tables were mainly squares. Arc pulled Neo's chair out and then scooted it in. Arc sat next to him and smiled at his parents. Neo observed the parents.

Arc's father was older. Mid-fifties to early sixties. Muscular and fit. He also appeared to be over six feet. Long silver hair that was pushed back, a groomed beard, and his eye color intrigued Neo. One was a beautiful cerulean green while the other eye appeared to have a broken iris. Those eyes could draw in anyone. Arc's mother seemed younger than his father but still up in age. She appeared in her mid-forties to early fifties. She was slim but muscular as well. Her hair was a caramel-chestnut brown that curled past her chest. Her eyes were brown, but they were a lighter brown, almost like a teak wood color. She appeared to be around 5'6.

Neo could see where Arc got the height, body, and features. He looked like his parents. 6'3 already, fit, muscular, hazel eyes, his beard coming in nicely, his hair slightly shorter than his dad's, skin flawless. Then there was Neo sitting next to him; 5'10, skinny, flimsy, curly brown shag hair, dark lilac blue eyes, and no beard.

The table was quiet for a moment before Arc's father looked at Neo before they went back down to the menu.

"So, Neo? I heard you are dormmates with my son?"

"Yes, sir I am." Neo followed suit and looked at the menu. He observed the appetizers, but none looked appealing to him.

"How has he been? Messy probably." Arc's mom chuckled with his father. Even their laugh held power.

"He has been neat. The first week was rough, but he stays clean."

"That is good to hear. How are your classes?"

"They are good. All but two are for my major."

"What major are you going for?"

"History sir."

"What is your favorite era of history?"

Before Neo could speak the waiter walked over and took drink orders. He listened to Arc order a bottle of Chateau Lafite Rothschild, and his mother and father decided on a bottle of Chateau d'Yquem Sauternes. Neo ordered water. They all three look over at him confused.

"You are just getting water Neo?" The wife spoke.

"Yes ma'am. I don't drink." Neo smiled softly. He wanted to drink. He believed it would help with his nerves, but he was a lightweight. He did not want to give Arc's parents the wrong impression. The parents waved the waiter away before they focused their attention back on Neo and Arc.

"Arc? How have classes been?" Arc smiled and they started to explain how they disliked the teachers and how the girls in class would throw themselves at him and his friends. Neo stayed silent while the other three spoke to one another. He did not want to butt in, but also, he did not know what he wanted to eat. He was not hungry, but he did not want to make Arc's parents upset. He looked at the whole menu, one sheet of paper inside a leather book. Fancy chicken, fancy steak, fancy seafood dishes. He wondered where the simple foods were. He wanted to just ask for grilled chicken and broccoli, but he did not know if he could. This place was too fancy for his liking.

The drinks were brought over, and the server poured three glasses of wine and then walked over to Neo's side and poured a glass of water. The server gave Neo a look of disgust before they walked away. Neo frowned and went back to the menu. He wished he could hide in the menu forever, but he knew they would all soon order food.

He felt his phone vibrate and he pulled it out and put it to the side of his leg. He looked down and saw a message from Patrick. He smiled before replying.

From Patrick: Hey. I hope you are doing well. Arc told me his parents wanted to meet you tonight. How is it going?

From Neo: I want to leave. This place is too fancy. The server gave me a weird look when I only ordered water. The menu is too complex.

From Patrick: Haha. Yeah. His parents like the best. Tell Arc that you don't like anything on the menu, and they will have the chef cook you what you want. His parents are not scary, I promise. Also, what did the server do?

From Neo: When they placed my water down, they looked at me like why are you here look and then walked away. I don't want to bother Arc or his parents. They are all in a deep conversation about the tribe. I have been zoning them out. I'll probably order the chicken plate and pick the pieces I want.

From Patrick: If you could order what you wanted, what would it be? That server had no right to give you that type of glare. If it happens again tell Arc.

From Neo: Truthfully, I just want grilled chicken with broccoli and maybe a side of mashed potatoes. I don't even see potatoes on this menu. That is so sad.

From Patrick: lol. That sounds good. Just tell Arc that is what you want. They would rather have you eat what you want than pick at the food.

From Neo: Yeah, I guess. I might. Idk.

Neo put his phone away as he saw the server walk back over. Neo looked back up and saw Arc's father looking at him. His eyes went wide while his face went red. He took a sip of water before he lowered his head to examine the menu.

"So, Neo? Tell us about yourself. Where are you from? Why Washington University?" Arc's father spoke. Each word he vocallized terrified Neo. Each word had power, dominance, and anger. Is he mad at me for being on my phone? Oh god. I am not giving a good first impression.

"I uh... I was born into the Lotus tribe, but they were attacked and taken over when I was six. I was then sent to foster care until I turned eighteen. My foster parents allowed me to live with them until I was able to move out for college. My foster father passed away earlier this year."

"I am sorry for your loss Neo."

"It is okay. It happens." Neo said before taking another sip of his drink. He looked around the restaurant and noticed that they were the only ones there now. He saw men sitting at tables, but you could tell they were security by the way they were presenting themselves.

"You are not much for words are you Neo?" The older man said. Neo looked at the man before down at the table.

"Yeah... I guess. I did not speak a lot growing up."

"Well, you have a beautiful voice. An interesting accent, don't you think dear?"

"Sounds like a slight transatlantic accent. Where were your foster parents from?"

"My foster father was from Britain and my foster mom is from the mid-west. Somewhere above Texas."

The server came back over and took orders.

"I will have the coq au vin, and my wife will have the Pan Seared Foie Gras." The server looked at Arc.

"I will have the Steak au poivre with cognac sauce, and my love will have grilled chicken with broccoli and mashed potatoes please." Arc looked at Neo and winked. Neo blushed deeply. How did Arc know? The server looked at Neo and rolled her eyes. Arc looked at his father who was sucking his top front teeth. Neo frowned and turned his attention to his cup of water.

"I am sorry dear, but did you just roll your eyes at our guest of the night?" Arc's father said with a displeased tone.

"No- No sir. I did not." She said while she looked at him.

"I do not like those who lie to me. I am going to ask again. Did you just roll your eyes at our guest?"

"I did not mean to sir. I just-"

"Enough. We want a new server. I brushed off the look you gave him when you brought the water, but the eye-rolling.... Put our order in and then disappear. I do not want you near us for the rest of the night. Thank you." He said before he brought his attention back to Neo. The server quickly walked away and went to the kitchen.

"I am sorry about that Neo. People do not have manners. Where were we? Oh, you. We were excited when you told Arc that you would be here for the week of Thanksgiving. He talks about you all the time. Good things of course. I also want to apologize for your job only giving you twenty for each hour of work you will be missing this week."

"Twenty an hour is plenty sir. You did not have to get them to agree with that. They couldn't even agree to give one of the girls, who is currently pregnant, maternity leave. She has to essentially work until her water breaks, and they tell her two weeks, or she loses her job. A few of us have been putting money away for her so if she cannot come back in two weeks then she has some money."

Arc's father furrowed his brows and laughed. "You are telling me that this manager cannot pay for his people to have leave pay?"

"Yes sir. From the parties I do... they have the money to pay her."

"I heard that you are one of the best servers in the VIP area."

"Yes sir. I went from the normal side to the VIP side quickly. I guess some of the VIP parties saw and heard about me. My books are always full."

"I bet Dr. Hasseldorf enjoys you?" Arc's father smirked before he leaned back into his chair and crossed his arms in front of himself. Neo looked down while his face went red. He did not want to talk about what happens at work, especially with Dr. Hasseldorf. Neo took another sip of water.

"Yes sir, he has taken a liking to me. He has changed when he comes in to be part of my bookings. He uh... he sometimes comes in just to see me. He pays for one of the big VIP rooms just to have room to talk to me. Sometimes he even pays more to have me cater to him for the night. The money he spends alone... the restaurant and upstairs could pay everyone thousands of dollars weekly."

"So, you are part of the upstairs crew?" His mother asked enthusiastically.

"Yes, ma'am I am."

"If you do not mind me asking, on an average night, what does he spend?"

"Well, uh... let me look. I tend to never look at his receipts. Speaking of the devil, he messaged me." Neo smiled at his message before he went onto his work app, logged on, went to past orders, and pulled up the most recent one.

"Last time... oh my god... he spent close to forty thousand dollars... He didn't even have a party. He booked my whole shift. I did not even do anything. He made me sit there and talk to him, well I ordered his food, drinks, and anything he wanted from the blue book... but still. If he spent that much before the tip, he gave me... He is rich rich huh."

Arc's parents laughed at Neo. They smiled seeing how Neo spoke about the doctor. Arc's father leaned forward and placed his chin on his palm.

"Well, you will see him this week. He has been invited to the ball. This should be interesting."

Arc looked at his father before at Neo.

"What do you mean by that father."

"You know exactly what I mean. Arc, Patrick, and Dr. Hasseldorf... three alphas after the same boy." Neo looked down and went to say something before the food was placed down. Everyone's food looked and smelt good. Everyone began to eat in silence. Neo picked at his food before he took a bite of the mashed potatoes. By the time the others were finished with their meal, Neo was only a third of the way through with his. He saw everyone else finish and hand their plates to the new server. He placed his fork and knife down on the side of the plate and scooted himself back in the chair so he could lean his back against the chair. He saw Arc's father whisper something into his wife's ear and she nodded. He looked at Arc who smiled at him. He moved his hand to Neo's thigh and squeezed it.

"Neo, let us go for a walk?" The older man spoke before he wiped his mouth with the cloth and stood up. He held out his hand before Neo stood up and grabbed it. He walked away with the father before he turned back to Arc. He frowned before he faced forward. Arc's father placed his hand on the same spot Arc did and led him outside. They began to walk the flower path the restaurant had.

"You are an interesting one Neo."

"What do you mean sir?"

"You know exactly what I mean Neo. Do you think you could hide your secret from me?"

"I uh... I don't know what you mean sir."

"The moment Arc told me about you, I had people look up everything about you. Your file is interesting. Especially the part where it says human."

Human.... The enemy of wolves. Arc's father knows. He knows... Neo looked down at the ground as they continued to walk. His body started to shake, and his stomach felt raw. His throat started to close, and he started to have trouble breathing.

"I am assuming by your reaction that no one knows. I control the land of humans and wolves; I control laws and regulations that have been put into place to protect both species. I have made sure that no wolf in my house falls for a human because it ends in sorrow. Yet... here we are... my son becoming weak because of you."

"Sir- I didn't mean for this... I was raised around wolves. I did not mean for me to be your son's roommate. I tried to transfer but he and Patrick would not allow me -"

"Did I say to speak Neo?"

Neo opened his mouth but closed it quickly as they continued to talk. Neo knew he was in trouble. He was able to go nineteen years without a problem. He started to feel lightheaded. He felt the urge to puke, to scream, to plead for his life. Arc's father looked down at Neo and tilted his head. He could tell Neo was panicking silently, but he wanted to continue to scare the boy.

"This is the first time I have seen my son not constantly angry. I know he has gotten angry at you, and for that, I am not sorry. It is who he is. While he is getting weak because of you... not in a bad way. He is becoming calm. He found something that he wants. Once he wants something, he does not stop until it is his. That is why I said the ball is going to be interesting. The doctor is possessive, but he seems to have formed a connection with you. I know about the secret bank account he has for you. My son is also possessive. I believe more possessive than the doctor. They will both be at your feet on Thanksgiving. Don't believe me? The way Arc looks at you... he would fall to his knees if he needed to for you. He would burn cities down to find you. Take control."

He placed his hand on Neo's shoulder and made the boy face him. He raised Neo's chin, so they were looking at one another. He used his thumb to brush away the tear that escaped Neo's eye. He let out a soft smile.

"Do not break his heart Neo. I know you are not used to love like this, but do not ruin what you have. Use this week to get to know Arc. Learn his strengths and weaknesses. In due time we will tell him about your problem. At least it is better than you being a vamp. Arc will get aggravated, he will become hostile, but he will be loveable, and caring, and you have seemed to have become his weakness. If he starts to get mad, hug him, care for him." He bent down and kissed Neo's forehead before they started to walk back to the restaurant.

"You are not mad I am human?" Neo said almost in a whisper. His throat still filled tight. He felt Arc's father's hand back on his back.

"Oh, I am beyond furious, but I know Arc has taken a liking to you. The only question is why lie?"

"I have not lied to Arc. No one has asked me to run or anything."

"Interesting. I know he has said you seem to be coming down with a cold, so that should stop him from trying to run with you."

Neo stayed silent. He did not have enough energy to keep talking. He was terrified. He tried to swallow, but with him not being able to breathe easily, the saliva did not go down. He began to cough. The older man rubbed Neo's back to help. Neo's coughing fit ended before they walked back inside. Arc's father pulled out Neo's seat before scooting it in. Dessert was placed in front of them all. Arc and his mother were laughing. Arc's father joined in.

Neo sat there playing with the food in front of him. His eyes felt watery, his head felt foggy, and his chest was heavy. He understood where the father was coming from, but he did not want to admit any feelings for Arc. Arc was an ass. He was a mean man who needed help with his anger, yet like the father said... Neo has helped Arc calm down. The first week in the dorm Arc was always angry, but in the last few months, Arc has calmed down. Arc did yell at him two days ago, but it has been months since he was attacked by Arc. Neo used his fork to try and separate parts of the dessert due to an issue.

Arc's mother looked over at Neo; "Are you not hungry love? You did not touch your dinner and now your dessert?" She sounded annoyed.

"Oh, this tart-like thing has mango slices on top. I am allergic... but I can try to eat around it. My dinner also appeared to have mango sauce on the chicken. I tried to eat around the sauce on the chicken."

"Is that why you have not touched anything? You should have told us Neo."

"It is completely fine ma'am. I already caused enough problems."

"Problems? Also, call me Lorelei. The server had a problem, and we took care of it. What would you like to have for dessert? We will make sure that there are no mangos around this time. No matter what request it is."

Neo looked up at Lorelei but then went back to the table. He smiled softly before he looked up at Lorelei. "It might sound dumb, but I really would like some Oreo Cheesecake. Simple cheesecake with Oreo bits on top please."

"Oh, that is not a dumb request at all." She motioned the server over and put in the request. She also made the server take back the plate in front of Neo. Neo felt Arc's hand squeeze his thigh again. Neo moved his hand onto Arc's and held it. Arc squeezed Neo's hand before a new plate was placed in front of Neo. He smiled happily as his request was received. Arc smirked before he moved the plate in front of him, grabbed a fork, scooped a piece of cheesecake, and then turned the fork to face Neo. Neo opened his mouth just enough to take in the end of the fork. He closed his mouth before Arc pulled the fork out of the boy's mouth. Neo took his time chewing and enjoying the taste before he was given another bite. Neo kept his gaze on Arc. He watched the way Arc smiled and fed him. He watched the way Arc presented himself. Arc fed Neo his dessert enjoying the view. Not once did he remove his gaze from Neo's eyes. He wanted Neo to focus on him and him only.

He grabbed a cloth and wiped Neo's lips before setting the cloth and fork down on the now-empty place. Arc leaned down and kissed Neo's forehead. Neo looked up at his eyes, then Arc's mouth, and then his eyes again. He wanted to kiss him. He wanted to tell him thank you. Neo's face grew red, and he quickly looked away. He heard the parents chuckle before the father paid the check. Arc helped Neo up and he placed himself behind the younger boy. He placed his hands on the other male's shoulders before wrapping them around his neck. He hugged Neo's shoulders. He laid his chin on top of Neo's head. His father walked over and shook Neo's hand before they both left. Arc waited for his parents to leave before he spun Neo around, bent down, grabbed Neo by his knees, and bent him over his shoulder. He held onto Neo's knees and his other hand around Neo's waist.

"Hey! Let me down!"

"If you keep squirming it is not going to end well for you." Arc started to walk towards the exit. Neo could not see due to his face being blocked by Arc's back. Arc laughed before he placed Neo in the backseat of the car. He closed the door, walked to his side, and got in. He told the driver to take the long way. He nodded and closed the plastic private door. Arc pulled Neo close and under him. Neo was lying on the seats while his back was pressed against the door. Arc was positioned above Neo. His right knee was pressed between Neo's legs, while the other one was bent and flat against the floor. Arc moved his face closer to Neo's before he felt Neo's hands be placed on his collarbones. Neo blushed deeply before he spun his hands to where they had a strong grip on Arc's shirt. He pulled Arc closer closing the gap between their lips.

Arc murmured before deepening the kiss. He moved one hand to Neo's back and the other one against the window to keep himself propped up. Neo opened his mouth to allow Arc to explore. Neo let out a moan as Arc pulled Neo closer, so their bodies touched. Neo began to feel hot and needed more. They separated the kiss while Neo moved his hands to the base of Arc's shirt and helped remove it. Arc chuckled as Neo moved his hands around Arc's body to explore it. He moved his fingers against every ridge, dent, and muscle Arc's torso possessed. Neo felt curious, he felt his mind drowning under Arc. He moved his hands up to Arc's throat before he moved them back down to his chest. He kept them there while his eyes went back to investigate Arc's. Arc looked at Neo like how a predator looked at their prey. He wanted to rip Neo apart if it meant Neo would scream his name. He wanted to feel every part of Neo, he wanted to be one with Neo. He chuckled deeply, darkening his eyes.

"If you keep looking at me like that Neo, I cannot say sorry for what will happen," Arc spoke with a low, smokey, sultry voice. Neo could feel Arc breathing heavily. Neo moved his hand up and cupped Arc's cheek before closing the gap between them again. Neo moved his hand to the back of Arc's neck to keep them close. Arc groaned while his hand moved from Neo's back to under his shirt. He moved his hand to Neo's hip and then back to the middle of his back.

The kiss started to heat up. Neo let out a moan while Arc pulled on Neo's lower lip he separated himself from the other boy's lips. Arc felt the car stop and he chuckled. Neo whimpered before leaning up wanting to keep kissing, but Arc opened the door behind him and stepped out of the car. He pulled Neo by his ankles and flipped him over his shoulder again. Neo squealed before he folded over Arc's shoulder. His hands went back to the same placements as they were before, and Arc walked up the stairs and inside the house.

"Damn Arc! Get into it!" Some male said. Others whistled while Arc walked into the elevator, turned around, and pressed the button to the fifth floor. As the doors closed, he winked at his friends.

"Arc! Let me go! I can walk!"

Arc ignored Neo. He slapped Neo's ass while he stepped out of the elevator and walked to his door. He opened the door and used his foot to close it behind himself. Neo kept wiggling to get down.

"Fine... I will let you down." Arc chuckled before he tossed Neo down on the bed and climbed on top of him. Neo laid flat on the bed while his hands were above his head. Arc took his left hand grabbed Neo's wrist and pinned his hands above the boy's body. Arc lowered his head before he kissed Neo's chin, and jaw, and slowly made his way around the boy's neck. Neo could not help himself. He let out another moan and tried to pull his hands out of Arc's grasp.

"If you try to remove your hands from my grasp, there will be something else used to keep your hands from moving."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

666 11 19
PSA: This story isn't meant for the feign of heart. It may be triggering in many ways. It deals with physical and emotional abuse, depression, self h...
932K 42.3K 72
In a single moment, Simon's life had turned upside down. Homeless, packless, rejected, and without his beloved family, Simon had lost all he's known...
5.2M 278K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
526K 19.3K 25
*COMPLETED* Short Story: Jaxson likes his life as it is. He graduated high school and got a fully paid football scholar ship for one of the best univ...