Mr Husband Work Hard

By SakshiSinha471

Moksh Khurana , CEO of Khurana Entertainment who doesn't believe in love but because his family wants to the... More

Hidden Marriage
Moksh reached for Pratiksha's show
Rising star of modeling
Payal in headlines
Wedding Night in hotel
Pratiksha to take all blame?
Pratiksha took all blame
Payal in trouble
Moksh kissed her
Pratiksha's secretary got to know truth
Payal in rage
Vikrant dont want to marry
Payal wants revenge
Attack on airport ?
Viral Video
Pratiksha's Photoshoot
Moksh reached hyderabad
Vikrant to leave Pratiksha
Pratiksha's New Manager Nancy
Pratiksha slapped Nancy
Moksh - the storyteller
Moksh's wicked plan
Pratiksha wants Moksh
Pratiksha ready for attack
Comeback official announcement
Pratiksha and Payal to share a stage
Insurance for legs
Vikrant's Strategy
Moksh and Prii
Moksh flying with his Prii
Siya Rastogi
Trap for Rastogis
Use and throw of Pratiksha
Turning the tables
Getting even with Rastogi Siblings
Negotiating With Siya Rastogi
Pratiksha won
Kitchen Romance
Insurance of 100 million
Interview before shoot
Ruhanika Kapur
Oriental beauty or Oriental temptress ?
Payal became the backdrop
Payal made a bet ?
I like you Moksh
Mrs Khurana to admit defeat?
Mrs Khurana's ultimate attack
Oriental Beauty Pratiksha
Haarsh truth
Siya Rastogi is banned?
Taking over Pratiksha?
Zero Attention
Pratiksha's New Manager
Payal's betrayal to vikrant
Pratiksha trapped Siya
Payal falling into trap
Big brother of entertainment industry
Torn Invitation Letter
The Big Boss is taken!
Pratiksha knows payal secret
surprise !!!!!
Pratiksha's substitute?
The Bright Night Gala
Moksh - VIP guest
Picture at bright gala

Pratiksha got the spokesperson deal

801 29 0
By SakshiSinha471

"But, I do not have plans to announce my relationship with Moksh as of yet," Pratiksha explained calmly. She gave off a confident and dazzling aura,

"With the help of Moksh, I know my career would advance in leaps and bounds, but, other people would only acknowledge me as Moksh's wife and not Pratiksha the model. 3 years ago, I managed to become the top model in India. Now , 3 years later, I am confident I can do it again with my own ability. I will retrieve what originally belongs to me."

"Sudiksha, if you are still willing to help me, then we are going into this together. If you don't want to, I won't pressure you. I will help you cancel your contract with Rastogi Entertainment and help you find a job at a better company."

"What nonsense are you speaking? Of course I want to stay by your side. I want to become the top manager of an international supermodel," Sudiksha replied confidently, "But, are you planning to stay at Rastogi Entertainment?"

"What do you think?" Pratiksha gave Sudiksha a look, letting her figure the answer herself, "Vikrant has used me so many times. No matter what...I will pay him back for it."

After hearing what Pratiksha had to say, Sudiksha burst out laughing as she leaned on Pratiksha; her shoulders shaking from laughter, "Pratiksha, I realized all these years I have known you has been a waste, I never knew you could be so sneaky. So what's the next move, what should we do? Release the video?"

"No...let's secure a spokesperson deal. To be precise, let's take what originally belonged to me right out of Payal's hands. Afterwards, Payal's fans will definitely complain. The video should be released at that time!"

"Sudiksha, you will need to work hard for a little longer. Help me edit the clips from the Crown's Star show and post it online."

"OK, no worries! Leave it with me!" After hearing the plan, Sudiksha's eyes lit up as she nodded her head. Most importantly, she had discovered Pratiksha was different - she used to be weak and fragile, but, who would have thought, when triggered, she would be this powerful.

After their conversation, Pratiksha asked Kunal to escort Sudiksha home, before she got up from the sofa and headed back into the beautifully scented bedroom. Moksh had just changed into a robe and was sitting on the sofa enjoying a glass of red wine. His chin tilted up giving him a more defined jawline like a perfectly carved sculpture; making one's heart flutter.

Pratiksha was nervous but still walked over to sit beside Moksh. Moksh continued sipping from his glass, when suddenly...he reached over and grabbed onto her shoulder as he placed his lips against hers. He still had the wine in his mouth as he shared the aromatic flavor with Pratiksha.

Pratiksha was caught off guard as her face flushed red. Moksh laughed gently as he kissed her on the tip of her nose, "If you can't drink you will be at a disadvantage when invited to events, you need to train..."

Pratiksha pushed her body against Moksh's smooth chest, "In that case, President Moksh , then what do you want ? "

"Drink a small glass every day, what do you say?"

"Using the same method as we used just now?" Pratiksha raised her eyebrows with a slightly provocative look.

Moksh couldn't help but let out a gentle laugh as he nodded, "Did you like it?"

"Uh huh," Pratiksha nodded.

"Let's do that then." After he spoke, Moksh once again raised the glass to his lips. Using the same method, he once again leaned over, but this time....after they had finished drinking the wine, they did not separate. They continued to kiss passionately as they treated the sofa beneath them like a bed.

As Moksh's intermittent kisses slowly made it's way to other parts of her body, Pratiksha could feel her body shaking, she could no longer think straight. Never had she experienced such an electrifying feeling making her whole body weak like sand. In the heat of the moment, all she could see was Moksh's handsome nose bridge and his soft lips, but, she could feel his strong arms, and...

"Moksh...let's go to the bed, I don't want to do it...on the sofa."

Hearing her plea, Moksh suddenly stopped. Looking down at her long slender legs, so beautiful like the tail of a mermaid, he held in his desires as he wrapped Pratiksha in a bathrobe. He lifted her up and took her into the bathroom, placing her gently into the bathtub.

"What is it?"

Moksh wrapped a towel around his body and kneeled before Pratiksha. He lifted her chin and spoke, "I want your heart first. When I am the only person in your heart, I will make you completely mine." After he finished speaking, Moksh stood up, but Pratiksha reached out her hand to grab hold of his towel.

"I do not dislike...us...doing this. Do you still not trust me?"

Moksh patted Pratiksha gently on the head, calming himself down at the same time, "I really want you...you don't know how attractive you are, but, I want all of you; body and heart...I want to wait for you to be certain."

Pratiksha nodded, holding onto Moksh's left hand, "It's been a long time since someone has treated me with respect."

Moksh understood what she meant. Even though he wanted to crush Vikrant into pieces...Moksh had faith, Pratiksha would be able to depend on her own abilities to get what she wants.

...

The next morning, the scandal between Rastogi 's two models had already been replaced by the new headlines of the day. While at the same time, Vikrant and Payal's rumors had been covered up by Rastogi 's PR - the hype of entertainment news had always dissipated as quickly as it appeared.

However...due to Pratiksha's responsible attitude of standing out and taking on all blame, she had gained herself a huge number of new fans. These fans were now searching online for Pratiksha's old appearances and photos...

No one noticed, Pratiksha at this moment, was slowly making a comeback.

Especially during the Crown's Star Show, Pratiksha's performance had definitely surpassed all the current hottest models. Her new fans felt it was unfair for Pratiksha to go to waste, so they all started sharing her videos online, while contacting Silicon Jewellery.

After seeing the videos of Pratiksha, Silicon Jewellery was amazed by Pratiksha's beauty. In particular, after seeing Pratiksha's multitude of photos and poses, the designer that had got angry at Pratiksha on the day of the show suddenly realized how well Pratiksha matched his jewelry....it was like they were made for each other.

Silicon Jewellery's designer pondered for a little bit. His judgment was previously affected by Rastogi's lies, but now that he had time to calm down and think about it, Pratiksha's elegance and professionalism was definitely better suited to the theme of the Crown's Star.

Also, because of Pratiksha's attitude towards admitting wrong, Silicon Jewellery had developed a sense of trust towards her.

So, the higher-ups of Silicon Jewellery quickly gathered together for a meeting to discuss swapping the spokesperson. In the end...they came to a consensus. A phone call was made to the office of the president of Rastogi Entertainment.

"Mr Joseph , Payal is almost recovered from her injuries. The release of your new product definitely won't be delayed..."

"No, I'm not calling about that. Mr Vikrant, we would like to swap spokesperson. We would like to swap Payal for Pratiksha!" he said in perfect English.

After hearing the request, Vikrant didn't know how to react, "No, Mr Joseph, I don't think that's right"

"We haven't officially signed the contract yet. If you are not willing to swap for Pratiksha, we'd rather cancel this collaboration and look for another company to work with."

"We have other models, ones that are more famous than Payal...."

"We only want Pratiksha."

Mr Joseph was set on his decision, leaving Vikrant with no choice but to agree. However, this deal was originally Payal's means of securing the Top Ten Model Awards, who would have thought Pratiksha would end up benefiting instead. With this change, Payal was definitely going to throw a tantrum.

The news quickly spread to Sudiksha: Silicon Jewellery had made a call to Vikrant's office requesting to swap spokesperson. So, when she spoke to Pratiksha on the phone, she was exceptionally excited, "Pratiksha, Pratiksha, you got the deal!"

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Payal isn't going to let this happen so easily." Pratiksha didn't let her guard down, even though she had the situation in the palm of her hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 624 39
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
62K 2.8K 24
#1 of "HIS SERIES". HIS VITALITY KARTHIK SINGH RAJPUT He is cold, arrogant and agressive. CEO of top company of India. He was arrogant to all except...
4.7K 114 18
•DISCLAIMER• This story includes topics about cheating and mature scenes. Cheating part is not that instense as I don't support it. The female lead i...
65.6K 3.3K 51
Pihu Sharma is a loving, kind, and sweet person. She belongs to a middle-class family who wants to marry their daughter to someone higher than their...