Another one? (SMG4 and SMG3...

By AlexisKindness

So for this one you're a male. (Sorry to the ladies!) You're either gay. Also credit to the person who made t... More

Info!
New world
Mario lost his liver?!
The video ends when no one is watching it.
Mario goes Bowling!
All I want for Christmas is for Mario to freakin' behave!
Mario updates his data plan and I get a new phone!
Mario bakes a cake and so do I!
VINES or short stories...
Staying home for the day
Mario goes on a diet!
Mario, SMG4, and I play Slendytubbies 2
Mario goes fishing!
SMG4...Are you okay?
Mario goes to Ohio
Mario steals the..THE WHAT?!
Mar10 day!
Some drawings i did of SMG5's emotions
It's gotta be perfect... Pt.1
Its gotta be perfect... Pt. 2
Waking up...and spending time with SMG3!
Going on a road trip!
Different world!
Our new home!
A very safe and legal SMG4 show!
Every Luigi is personalized...
A dream?
Ginger bread houses
Mario breaks McDonald's ice cream machine...
Finally playing gmod
Going to a carnival!
Mario is fine
The Game Cube
...?
Relaxing...
We interrupt this broadcast
Have a picture
Not SCHOOL!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Vine sor short stories 2.0
Western Spaghetti...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Im tired. But i aint stopping!
You made Mario do this
Let's go visit Peach!
THE NEW CASTLE (WOOOOOOO)
They're back...
Three's browser history.
Ten...ten thousand+?!?
Watermelon man...
We don't talk about what happened in the elevator...
Mario goes coo-coo crazy
SMG4 kids
Have drawings/doodles I did
The lads play Shrek online
Forced to hold hands and telling the truth...
Trust no one..
(CLOSED) The questions for the WOTFI..
WOTFI: Its time to be spies!
Wonder flower!!...gross

School is boring but killing isn't! Also HOME!

371 9 17
By AlexisKindness

Tuesday!

So when I arrived at school, not being late this time, I couldn't find Meggy... did Four and Three already got to her? I would have to guess so since there's two yanderes instead of one so it would be easier to kill your opponent. I frown a bit. Even if Meggy in this world is rude, it's just her personality. I sigh. Hopefully I can leave soon...

Before classes start, I decided to join the cooking club. (It was a fucking tie. Well when I type this out.) Melony was really happy and after morning class showed me her cooking skills. She made little hotdogs into squids. I awed at that.

"Aww~! Adorable!"

Melony giggles. "Glad you think so Senpai! I'm gonna go give these to other students! I'll see you later, Senpai!" She grab the plate and leaves. I look back at the knife.

Should I intervene? She didn't wear any gloves...I'm not..no wait I am wearing gloves. I shouldn't...

I sighed. "Sorry Melony...I can't stop it from happening. It's better to be in there then dead somewhere..." I leave with a frown and go to the fountain.

_____________________

I made my own bento at home and brought it. I left it on my desk. So I went to pick it back up. I see my bento and grab it. ...I give it a sniff.

"The hell? Is there something in this?" I open my bento. Everything looks normal but...there's a hint of something in it.

"Hmm... smells like...medicine? Not good medicine though... who the..." I groan. "Now I won't have lunch..." I frown some more. Why would they do this to meeeee......

I throw away my bento as I past the trash can and go to the vending machine and grab some chips and a drink. I go up to the rooftop and sat down on a nearby bench. I grumble as I open the bag and ate some chips.

"Jeez these chips really make you thirsty. Luckily I bought a water bottle." I open it and drank the whole thing in one gulp.

"Ah...damn it.." I crush the bottle and put it beside me. I hear someone walking up to me. I look up and see Saiko coming my way.

"Hey Saiko! What brings you here?"

"I was wondering... do you have a crush one anybody? I'm only asking because Melony was too scared to ask." She said pointing behind her. I look and see Melony lockers(?). Once she saw me looking she blushes and ducks behind again.

Ah...fuck...she's dead..

I blush a bit. "Ah...well I do... but I don't know if they like me back.." I said nervously.

Saiko seemed surprised. "Oh? You do? Well that all I wanted to tell you. See ya later, Senpai." She waves and leaves towards Melony.

I look around. "If anyone is around me...Hi. I can sense your there and watching me. Not just one...two of you."

Four and Three flinches. How did he know they were there and watching them? Is their senpai that good at looking around his surroundings? Amazing~

__________________

After school I go to the club meeting. Basically we all learned to cook something different and what to serve tomorrow. I suggested cookies and everyone thought it was a good idea. So we all decided to serve chocolate chip cookie tomorrow and with that said we all went home. Not after finding the people were there and stopped us for questioning. It turns out that someone, Saiko, has been killed and Melony has done it.

What the?! Wow that's one way to get two people out. One stone and two birds.

I am disappointed though...now the club is shut down because Melony was the leader. I sighed.
"Now what am I gonna do? Maybe I can just join another club..like the art club! Wish Saiko was alive though...I wanted to have a singing battle with her and her band..." I grumble and head home.

Wednesday~

Next day is where I hangout at the fountain talking to Bob.

"Ya know Bob, every women I talk to either dies or is a killer...am I cursed?"

"Hell no bruh. I bet someone is killing them and I'm trying to figure it out but I keep finding ZERO clues!!" He says angrily.

I chuckle. "Well I happy your try to do something about it but why don't we leave that to the professionals, huh Bob?" I grin,

Bob sighs. "Fine. But I'm not going to enjoy it. Do you want to hear some rap I came up with?"

"Sure why not!"

Bob starts to rap with music on the backgrounds I bob my head to the beat. He might be annoying and weird but he can rap, even with his robotic voice.

Two people are jealous...

"Say Bob? Why don't you and Boopkin come over to my house? That way we can hang out more, if you like too of course."

"HELL YA BRUH! IM BRINGING BOOZE!" Bob screams and runs away from to to go tell Boopkins.

I tryed to stop him but failed. "Jeez..." I sighed and head to class, passing by Four and Three. I see them and waved at they with a smile and continued on my way.

Four and Three blushes and smiles.

"Don't worry Senpai~ you'll be with us soon~" Four says with a grin.

"HeeheheheahhahahahahahHAHAHAH!" Three laughs manically, creepy out some people near him.

After school Bob and Boopkins follows me home and I showed them to my house. When we get to my home and gave them a mini tour and we played many games on my Xbox and Nintendo switch.

I honestly had fun with them. I should have hanged out with them more often in my real world. Maybe when I get back I can hang out with them.

Thursday~

God fucking damn it. I told Bob and Boopkins to wait for me at school but I can't find them anywhere. When I did I was too late. They died. I growl. This is getting old. Fast. I need to stop or leave or else it's me next. And thats tomorrow.

I need to leave even if I have to kill Four and Three... Yan-Four and Yan-Three. Good. Nicknames so I don't get confused.

I head to class with an upset look. The whole class mood was dropped as soon as I entered in. I sat down at my desk and get my items out.  What I didn't know is that the whole class is looking at me. When I look back up everyone looked somewhere else.

What is up with everyone?

After class I ask one of the students and all they gave me was a piece of folded paper and they ran away. Huh?

I open the paper...its a note..to me?

Dear senpai~

We want you to meet us tomorrow at the Sakura tree! Make sure you be there! Or else...

Love, Your admirers!

Ain't this too soon? I gulp. Maybe I can use my knife to hurt them... they need to be behind bars but...well... they're good at hiding everything to the cops and teachers. I don't know who the 'Info-Chan' in this universe is...maybe I should go check it out. Yea Imma go do that.

I head upstairs and go to where the supposed 'Info-Chan' is. I knock on the door.

...

"Hello? Anyone in there?

...

"Who's there?" A voice called out from inside.

Tari? FUCKING TARI IS INFO-CHAN?!

"Oh! Uh..didn't know that their really is someone in there...uh..well my name is SMG5...Five for short..or as everyone calls me, Senpai..."

"I know... I read your info card."

"My wha- whatever... uh...do..do you perhaps know who is killing everyone I talk to? WAIT! ARE YOU GONNA DIE NOW??!"

"No. They can't get in here. If they do I will just electronically destroy them. Expose them."

"You know who the killer is? Why don't you tell the police?!"

"I don't need to. Now, are you done wasting your time?"

I growl. Why won't she...whatever. "Fine I'll leave. Bye Tari."

.

.

.

"Wait. I didn't tell him my name."

____________________

School ends and I don't bother going to the art club. I'm gonna hopefully leave tomorrow before they confess their feelings towards me. If I don't then I guess I just have to survive like I did with WereFour and VampThree.

I leave the school and go back home. I slam my door shut and go to my room.

"UGH!!! Why do I have to suffer like this!" I grip my head. I'm getting a headache...I feel lightheaded...why do I see Meggy looking terrified at me...and why is she wearing a sheriff outfit?

After that little thing I head to bed.

Friday...the last day...

I'm walking to school with a serious face. Today is the day I can go home. I miss my friends...

I get to school and do the usual except I keep seeing Yan-Four and Yan-Three watching my every move. I glare at the paper in front of me. They need to stop. God I can't wait to leave. It's already hard enough to fear WereFour and VampThree finding me. I wish I could stop going to horrible aus... it's annoying.

At lunch time I went and took a walk instead of eating. I couldn't stay still...I feel like if I did...I won't see the day of light again. So I have to keep moving and don't give Yan-Four or Yan-Three a chance to kidnap me. I'm also nervous about after school... I don't not want to stay in this world even more then I have to.

"Say...Five? Are you okay? You look scared." Mario ask me.

Mario came up from behind and asked to join me on my walk around the school I accepted but I didn't think Mario would start up a conversation.

"Yea...I'm okay. Wait- you said my name?!"

"Of course! It would be weird if Mario called you 'Senpai'. It feels weird when I say it to you."

"Huh. Well thanks for calling me by my name! I got a bit too used of being called 'senpai'."

"Your welcome! Do you want to come over to Mario's house for spaghetti?"

"Ah...sorry but I have something else to do after school...someone gave me a note yesterday and wanted me to wait for them at the Sakura tree behind school." I explain.

Mario frowns. "Oooohhhh...okay...can I at least hang out with you for the rest of the day?"

I smile. "Yea, yea you can!"

Mario smiles and we both hanged out with each other until it was time to go.

"I'll see you later SMG5!"

"Bye Mario!"

I wave. Suddenly an image flashed in my eyes. Why is Mario wearing a cowboy hat, bandanna, and a gun holder? Why does he look...scared?

I shake my head and walk off. That was weird...why do I keep seeing my friends but..scared of me? What is going on with them?

I walk to the Sakura tree and waited. "Okay..so this is where I am supposed to meet someone? Hello?" I call out. Where are they?

I hear footsteps behind me. There they are.

I turn around to face them. I finally get a good look at them.

Yan-Four is wearing the usual uniform, his hair is a bit messy, wearing his gloves but his hat is no where to be seen.

Yan-Three is also wearing the same uniform, his hair less messy, wearing his gloves and his hat is no where to be seen as well.

They both look at me insane and lovesick eyes.

"Are you two the person I'm supposed to meet here?" Acting dumb.

"Y-yea...thanks..for coming here Senpai~!" Yan-Four stuttered out, blushing a bit.

"Well, what did you want to talk about?"

They both look at each other and back at me.

"We are in love with you senpai! Will you be our boyfriend~?" They both said simultaneously.

I gulp. I would love to accept it but they aren't my Four and Three... "I'm...I'm sorry but... I don't like you like that. I barley know you two. I can't love you if I don't who you are.. I hope you can understand." I said calmly. PLEASE DON'T MURDER ME-

Both Yanderes seemed to be heartbroken. They both kneeled to the ground.

I start to panic. This is the part where they either kidnap me or kill me. WHERES THAT DAMN PORTAL?!

"If we can't have you..." Yan-Four starts.

I hear a portal behind me. I grin.

"Then no one can!" Yan-Three shouts. They both lunged for me.

I grin wider. "Bye bye boys~!" I salute to them while leaning backwards, falling into the portal.

Causing both yanderes to fall of the ground. They are both stunned.

"What just happen...?" Three mutters. Four shakes his head.

"I don't know...but he got a lot more interesting~!" Four pupils changes into the hearts, the same with Three.

"Your right about that Four~"

__________________

"AHHHHHH-agh!" I land on the hard ground. "Owww...what the f—k..." I get up shakingly and look around.

"Where the hell am I?" The place I'm in looks like a lab. Many pods are on the ground and in the middle is One shot Wren.

"Holy...sh!t... wait...wheres-" I look at the pods once more. On them I see..everyone.

"HOLY F—K!" I run over to everyone. They all have where contraptions on them.

"I need to get these off of them. NOW." But before I could touch someone Meggy wakes up.

"Meggy?" I call out.

Meggy gets startled and looks at me scared. "Is that you? The real you?" She ask nervously.

"Yea...it's me. Who else would it be?" I said with a soft smile.

"OH THANK GOD!" She takes off the contraption on her head and runs over to me. She picks me up  and hugs me.

"Woah! Your acting like i disappeared!"

"Well...not exactly..look I will explain everything later let's get these off of everyone-" She stops when she looks over at Tari.  She drops me and runs over to her and takes off the contraption.

Tari's eyes closes and opens them again, her eyes are normal then they were before. "... Meggy?"

Meggy hugs Tari in tears. "We did it! Good job, partner."

Tari hugs Meggy, also in tears. "Right back at you, partner and I see Five is here as well."

"Hell yea I am!" I grin and do a thumbs up.

"MEGGY!" We all hear Wren's angered voice in the tube and look at him. He doesn't look so good... it looks like he have been in there forever.

"GET BACK HERE! DON'T YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME! YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ME BEHIND!"

As the building begins to collapse, One Shot Wren brings the simulation to reality.

"HOLY F—K! WHATS GOING ON?!"

"QUICK! GET EVERYONE OUT!" Tari shouts.

We all get everyone out while the room is red and crumbling down. Wren brings one of the goons into reality.

"What the..." Meggy mutters

"WREN, STOP!!! YOU CAN'T BRING THE SIMULATION INTO THE REAL WORLD!!! THE MACHINERY CAN'T TAKE IT!" Tari warns Wren but he ignores her.

"Don't think I forgot about you SMG5. I don't know how you escaped from me but I won't let it happen again." Wren glares at me.

I'm stunned. What the hell?

Wren bring more of the goons into reality, and Meggy and Tari free Mario.

Mario sits up in a daze. "Hey... Where am I?"

Wren brings the potato goon to reality.

"S̴͉̝̹̮͗̋̇͂̓̑̑̌͆O̶͖̪̹̫̝̮͕̿̆͐̂̈̓̀́̄͘ ̵̥͚͙̩̻̤̭͓͎̽̌̐̇͂̌͋̓́̂͛̕͠Ģ̴̨̨̧̟͈̹͔̣̩̯̗͕̣̀́͜͠Ô̸̝O̵̡̢̧̮̮͈̺̦͔̲̝̰̗͒̈́̏̅͜ͅḌ̶̡͉̼̬͕̝̝̓̀̂̑̏͜͝ ̶̝̹͙͉̯̗̮̮͇̗̎̏͒͆͆͌̐̎̃̐̓̄̕ͅY̸̨̝̝͕̭̣̩̗̥͎̳͉̓̇͌Õ̸͇̥̯̻̫̜͌̌͘Ǘ̶̻͔͔͖͋̎͝ ̴̛̰͇̲͆̏͌̅̿̔̀̿̑́͜C̴̘̭̟͓̰͎͙͔̗̣̓͑̆͗͒̈́͠A̵̛̰̫̠̺̤̼̣̓̅̌̏̈́͛̕͝ͅN̵̤̐͒̋́͐̕͝͝ ̵̨̡͇̻͕̲̲̬̺̇̓̇͊̔̈́̐̽̅̚̚̚͜͝Ȩ̷̙͙͚̤͙̫̦̺͎̍̓̍̈́͘A̴̯̦͎̝̩̭̝̘͌͒͌̀̒̈́̐͗̿̋̈́́̓̚ͅT̸̢͎͈̩̦͙͈͕̺͇̱̦̰̫̈́̿͒͝ ̴͚̲͚͎̝̦̹͇̅͛͆͐͗͒̓ͅI̶̧͚̰̰̬̜̗̣̽̒́͐͒̒̓̕ͅT̶̢̛͓̳̭̯̣̻̩̤̞̍̋̂̀͂̈́̌̍̈́̌̀͘͜͜ ̵̢̮͈̜̜̹̀́̐͋̓͊́̐̆R̷͓͓̼̠̞͕̩̜̼̣̰͖͚̭̂̋̉Ă̶͎̈́͛͋̓̽̈́͂̾Ẅ̶̺̣̙̝̪̘͕͉̂͝ " Mario screams and runs away from it. I stab the potato with KBB.

"Die potato."

As Meggy and Tari free more people from the simulation, Wren brings more of the simulation into reality. I keep killing them but Wren keeps bringing them back to life.

"OKAY THATS EVERYONE!" She yells as she got the contraption off of Four, Three and Luigi.

Luigi gets up, holding his head. "What's... going on...?"

Tari goes over to him. "NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!! HEAD TO THE EXIT!!"

As the building collapses even more, everyone runs screams for their lives. Meggy wanted to see One Shot Wren one last time.

"I wish... I could've been your friend."

Wren smiles. "Well... At least you made one hell of a rival..."

As Meggy starts to leave, Wren's smile slowly turned to a frown, and he accepts his fate as the building collapses.

_________________

It's been a few days since that happen. Everyone is glad to get a break. Meggy became an actual couch and is coaching someone. The whole crew, except, Tari and Mario, are watching Meggy, Tari and Mario playing. I sighed.

I'm glad to be home...

Luigi smiles. "I'm so glad we made it all back in one piece."

Boopkins smiles a bit but hen frowns. "Yeah, I'm just sad Meggy and Tari didn't find what they wanted on that trip :("

Mario shoots Meggy and Tari at the same time and laugh. Meggy and Tari shoot him twice again. Both laugh hysterically.

Saiko smiles softly. "I think Tari and Meggy found exactly what they we're looking for."

Four nods his head. "Yeah... It feels like we're all growing a lot these days. We're learning Life Lessons, Going on Crazy Adventures" he looks at castle-in-progress, "...And even building new home for ourselves."

Meggy shouts. "MARIO!!"

"NO!!" Tari also shouts.

Mario flies and shoots. He bumps into the castle-in-progress and explodes part of it, even when Tari tried to stop him. Four is both shocked and devastated. So am I but more on the shocked part.

"Holy sh¡t."

Meggy and Tari both apologize to Four. "Sorry..."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Four screams.

"F—K MY EARS!" I cover my ears.

________________

I get home and shut the door.

"Kids I'm hom-" I cut my self off because I see Mini me and Eggcat gambling with random people.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

Everyone is startled and runs out of my house. I glare at my kids.

"What else did you do while I was gone?" I ask.

Turns out they did a bunch of stuff. I didn't like most of the stuff they did so I told them that they are grounded and aren't allowed to see eggdog or Beeg.

They both got upset but went to their rooms anyways.

I sighed. "That's not what I wanted to come home to..." I go to my room and change into pjs. After wearing that school outfit all week it got tiring. I'm glad I can wear what I want now.

I get out my journal and start to write.

Dear Journal,

Hey...it's me again. So...during the train ride...well...when I went to sleep and woke up, I wasn't on the train. I got teleported into Yandere simulator and I was the senpai in there.

Guess who were the yandere- oh wait..I already told you this. Well I have them nick names. Yan-Four and Yan-Three. So I had to live like a student again for a week. It was...okay? I guess... if you count people dieing every day!

Literally I couldn't make one friend without them dieing! It was annoying! But I'm back now. When I got a letter from the yan brothers and went to the Sakura tree, they confessed and I politely told them no. They got sad but then upset. I heard a portal opened behind me and fell through that in a cool way.

The rest of the crew were in a simulation. Wren knew I was on the train but couldn't find me so he had to make a fake me so no one gets suspicious. And apparently from everyone else, especially Meggy, said I acted weird and mean to them.

What did Wren do to them? I hope I didn't do or said anything bad to Four and Three. I would be hurt if they believed the words the fake me said...

When I came home my kids did a bunch of bad stuff without my permission so I had to ground them. Yes I let them rob banks but the things they told me were...bad...they should've went to jail or something. But I won't let the cops take my kids...

Anyways imma go to bed... I'm tired...

I yawn as I close my book and put it away. I get comfortable in bed and close my eyes.

Sleep welcomes me...

_____________

Words: 3512

Hey! So...should I make a chapter in their povs for the fake five? I'm guessing (and my sis) would like to see how the fake Five acted to everyone. Let me know!

ALSO HOLY SHIT THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 313 78
Enjoy some incorrect quotes with the Smg4 crew as well as an Original Character of mine *Does include ships as well as ocxcannon* (All Smg4 character...
384 1 30
THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF MY OTHER STOry...New adventures...(smg4 oc insert) (Book 2 of 3) READ THAT ONE BEFORE THIS
27.3K 735 49
This is currently being worked on right now. I'm really sorry about it. If you could possibly not read it right now because it wouldn't not make sens...
2.3K 39 11
BEFORE YOU START HARASSING ME! - CARA -(@Caramella314) gave permission to the readers who read her SMG34 fanfic that we could use her red string ide...