𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎...

By BrightLife564

The story is about a young girl named, 'Lily Benson', that came home one night to having no mother in sight... More

1. -The Tracking-
2. -The Idea-
3. -Get away-
4. -The Airport-
6. The Fright on the Plane (Part 1)
7. The Fright on the plane (part 2)
8. In Paris
9. The Journey (Part 1)
10. The Journey (Part 2)
11. -The Find-
12. -Get away-

5. -The Text-

7 2 0
By BrightLife564

Did I read that right.. yep I differential did. My father is my uncle does that mean... MY MOM MARRIED HER BROTHER, or is there another another explanation !! OMG that's it I need to get in the plane now I need to leave I can't stand this place anymore. First my dad is practically yelling at me over text, Second my mom leaves me and goes to Paris, Third MY DAD IS MY UNCLE.

I went straight to the lady that looked at are passports before we would bored the plane. She looks very interesting with a hat that looks like a airplane and then a blue outfit, it looks familiar, ohhh so you know that one show call 'stranger things' that's what that outfit looks like of umm I think her names Robin. Next thing I know I went up to this strange girl and asked.

"Excuse me," she looks up at me, "what time is the Pair flight, sorry my email on line got deleted and I just need to know." I hope that's a good excuse.

"It starts at 11:00am, you have 30 min." She says.

I smile and sit back down, when I grab my phone and see a text from, the number. This time it says. 'Can't wait to see you.' I am dying right now how does this number know where I am, 'who are you.' I said with a scared expression on my face. 'Who do you think I am,' they text back. 'Umm.. my mom??' I replied in shock. 'You will find out who I am, I just need to tell you that you will understand why you need to come here,' they say. I was typing back when I her a screaming sound, it sounds like my dad. I ran straight to the bathroom hoping that he didn't see me.

I keep on hearing my name get called over and over by different people, "Lily, Lily, Lily, Lily, Lily." I think you get the point. I just remember I left my tracker on in my phone, I grabbed my phone and turned off the tracker location and I suddenly fell the earth shack for a second. Was that a earthquake. I got taught that after you feel an earthquake later (like a couple minutes) there will be a shock wave after it a couple times. Like I predicted I was right, there was a 10 second long shock wave it was pretty bad too, I almost fell.

Then I hear someone slam the girls restroom door open and yell, "is everyone in here ok."

I yell back, "umm kind of."

"Come out," the voice said.

I walked out and I saw the most beautiful thing I have ever seen standing right I front of me, he was so handsome.

"Wow," I say whispering.

"Are you ok," he said

"Well a second ago no, but ever since I saw you I been amazing" I said, WHAT DID I JUST SAY.

I saw him blush a little and said, "Wow ok what's your name."

"Umm my name," I couldn't stop staring at him with his hazel eyes and dark brown curly hair, "ohh sorry I zoned out umm my name? Oh ya it's Lily."

"Well hello Lily, my name is Brandon." He said in a British accent.
HIS NAME IS BRANDON AAAAAA.

"Hi Brandon how old are you," I say.

"I'm 16," he said

"Me too," I said confidently.

"Oh nice, I have to go here is my number," as he told me his number I was exited to start another chapter of my life.

————————————

ERM.... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 5.3K 103
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

47.5K 1.6K 21
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
48.8K 1.5K 23
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
564K 18.9K 80
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...