Harry Potter Merlin's Heir

Galing kay RENRAINPANKEKI

Hadrian or Harry has always dreamed of something weird. Like a green light, or haunting yet warm pair of gree... Higit pa

A violent dream
A Talking book?
Inheritance
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
New Home
chapter 8
Authors Note
Train Ride
Sorting Ceremony
chapter 12
Chapter 13
A talk with the headmaster
Chapter 15
My apologies šŸ˜…
Chapter 16

Diagon Alley

767 20 1
Galing kay RENRAINPANKEKI

Leaky Cauldron, London
July 31,
9:00 am

3rd POV:
"Hey mother, is Harry coming?" Asked a boy. "Yes, they'll be here in a second dear" the woman answered.

The boy had slick platinum blond hair, pale skin, pointed face, and ice grey eyes.

The fire from the fireplace roared and turned green. Then out came a man with brown hair, followed by a girl with violet hair, then a woman with brown hair.

"Good morning Dromeda" the woman greeted, "Good morning Cissa, how are you?" Andromeda asked. "I'm doing well, where are the others?" "They'll be here shortly... I hope" Andromeda muttered the last part.

A man came out of the green flames followed by another.

"Narcissa! Good to see you again! Oh and Draco! How are you bud? I hope Cissa isn't pushing you hard." the first man said. "Im fine Sirius, and no mum isn't pushing me." Draco smiled.

The fireplace roared again. This time a boy came out "Draco!" "Hadrian!".

Draco's POV:

"Great to see you again!" Said Harry "Did you get your letter too?". "Yup! Are you getting an already made one or a custom one?" I asked.

"Custom one, I don't trust the already made ones" he answered. "Oh same"

"Let's go boys! We got a long day ahead of us!" Sirius said.

We walked over to the entrance. Mr. Remus tapped some of the bricks, opening the entrance.

The alley had a lot of people. "Let's get your wands first." Mum guided us to another alley.

Knockturn Alley, a place where dark wizards and witches buy some shady stuff. This place creeps me out.

We walked to a shop that was dark and looked run down. The roof was missing some tiles, one of the windows was broken, and the walls were growing some weed.

We went inside and were greeted with a nice interior. The already made wands were neatly placed unlike Olivander's, and the inside smelled like... Parchment? I think.

"Welcome to Woody's wand workshop! We sell and make custom wands and staff! My name is Haiden. Why's the name Woody's wand workshop you ask? Because this shop belongs to my great great grandfather named woody." The man looked lively, Brown hair short hair and amber eyes, he had a clean beard.

"Where here to order custom wands for these two." Sirius put his hands on both our shoulders and pushed us forward.

"Ahh... Draco Malfoy and Hadrian Potter correct? It's great to meet you both!" Haiden took both our hands to shake them. "Uhm.. how do you know us?" Harry asked. "Well i know mr Malfoy here because he looks like his father, and you because of your scar mr potter." Haiden responded. We both just nodded

"Since you both are here for a custom wand let's go to my workshop." He walked over to a wall, and went through it. We just followed him.

"Who wants to go first?", "Me!" I yelled. Hadrian just shrugged.

"Lets pick the wood first, run your hand over the woods and pick the one with the  strongest pull." I walked over to the woods and did what he said. I picked up a white wood then handed ut over to him.

"Hmmm interesting... Elm wood... Well then let's go pick your core!" I followed him to the cores " Just do what you did with the wood."

I put my hand over the first core then slowly walked. I stopped, then picked up the core. "Dragon heartstring.. ok! Its your turn Lord Potter."

Hadrian's POV:

"Please don't call me Lord" I whined, Draco just chuckled.

I went over to the woods. I haven't even put my hand over them and I already felt a pull. I took two woods, one brown and the other black and gave them to Haiden "Very interesting.. Holly and Yew. Both powerful and rare... Oh im already excited to make your wand young Lord." His eyes seemed to be twinkling.

I then went over to the cores. The same thing happened, I felt a strong pull from different directions. I took them and showed them to Haiden.

He was shaking, his eyes were wide and mouth was split in a very wide grin. "Ohohohoho, this will be fun.. Thunder bird feather and Dark Phoenix feather.  Thunderbird tail feather, particularly good in transfiguration and extremely powerful. And Dark Phoenix tail feather, its called dark because its black but i assure you its not light, well.. more of grey that is leaning towards the dark. I don't know much about it but it's very powerful, I've heard stories of the users, but... Eh no information on the core, it's also extremely rare, I only have one. But I'll be happy to make it for you Lord Potter! A very powerful wand for a very noble Wizard!". "Both your wands will be finished in 2 hours!" He guided us back.

"Okey, we'll come back in two hours Mr Haiden."

We then went and bought the rest of the requirements on the list, but a little more expensive than the standard ones. I told Sirius that they were to expensive but he just said "Shush, it's now my chance to spoil you. Plus you deserve the best of the best." And I couldn't argue.

Our last stop before we go get back to the wand was the owl's. Draco brought a brown Eurasian Eagle owl, while I got a beautiful snowy owl.

As we went out the emporium, I felt drawn to another pet shop. A shop of magical and non-magical dogs? I slipped away from the rest to get to the shop.

The inside smelled nice unlike the owl emporium. They sell lots of dogs. I felt a tug in my gut, telling me yo go to the corner of the shop.

There was a dark metal cage covered with a big blue cloth with a silver and gold print. I looked inside the cage to find a pair of bluish green eyes staring at me. It's eyes were like a river flowing towards its pupil. It suddenly pounced at the door of the caged and barked happily causing me to stumble back from surprise.

The cloth fell of from all the shaking. I finally saw its body. Black fluffy fur with a little gold, I could tell it was a puppy because it was small and it had a not so mature face. Its seemed happy to see me, wagging it's tail, barking and sticking his tongue out.

"What a surprise. He seems to like you kid. He's never like this" a voice sounded on my left. "Huh?" I said surprised by the voice.

The sound of the cage rattling scared the rest of the dogs in the store. There were whimpers and barks coming from other cages.

"Calm down lil guy." A worker ordered. The pup ignored them and continued to bark at me.  The worker was now trying to calm the pup down by giving it treats, but it didn't work so I decided to try.

I took one treat from the workers bag. "Sit." I commanded, the pup stops barking and sits down, wagging it's happily as it looks at the treat in my hand hungrily. I tossed the treat inside the cage.

"How much is he?" I asked the worker. "H-Huh?." They looked at the puppy in shock "Ho-How did-." He just turned to me, he was wearing an astounded face.

"Oh u-uh. He is quite pricey because of his magical breed. They're dangerous." The worker said. "I don't care. How much?" I said again.

"1 500 galleons." He answered. "I'll take him! Do you guys take card?" I asked. We got a card from Gringotts, we still carry a pouch of course.

The worker looked at me shocked.

___________________________________________

"Harry!" Sirius yelled. He wore a concerned look, " Where have you been?? We've been looking for you for hours!" He said, as he dramatically went on his knees and hugged me.

I roll my eyes 'Its only been 15 minutes'. "Sorry Siri. I got caught up in something." Then there was a sudden bark under my cloak. "Wha-" Sirius said dumbfounded before my cloak opened. The pup whom I now call Nero lunged at Sirius and licking his face.

"N-Nero stop!" I say as I laugh my arse off.

Sirius was now drenched in saliva as I hugged Nero tightly to avoid him running around. The rest were just looking at us amused.

1421 words

IM F*CKING TIRED
I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED MY PROJECT FOR MY MAJOR.
GODS I HAVE A HEADACHE.
Oh and I'm sorry.
I was busy so I want able to update much. Also got lazy.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

100K 4K 35
Credit to: @_ivutyozo_ That's their insta, they made the photo. So this is a Lucifer X reader by the world's shittiest author. It's probably not goi...
25.9K 598 12
Two boys, both with huge personality differences. How will Kaneki be able to get Hide as his own?
197K 5.8K 18
After everyone turns on him when his name comes out of the Goblet, Harry finds help from an unlikely source... Lots of bashing, not sure what ships I...
181K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...