MHA The Heroine (Bakugo x rea...

By neoncookie06

Instead of Midoriya being the protagonist of MHA I have written it with you as the main character. However yo... More

Chapter 1- Origin
Chapter 2- UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 3- I Did It!
Chapter 4- Hero Studies
Chapter 5- Villains Appear
Chapter 6- Sports Festival! Part 1
Chapter 7- Sports Festival! Part 2
Chapter 8- Sports Festival! Part 3
Chapter 9- The Treacherous Hero Killer
Chapter 10- Revenge on The Treacherous Hero Killer STAIN
Chapter 11- Aftermath
Chapter 12- Secrets Revealed
Chapter 13- Final Exams
Chapter 14- Encounter
Chapter 15- Pool Day!!
Chapter 16- Training Camp: Part 1
Chapter 17- Training Camp: Part 2
Chapter 18- Villains?!
Chapter 19- Villains Running Wild!
Chapter 20- KACCHAN!!!
Chapter 21- Failure
Chapter 22 Rescue Mission
Chapter 23 All For One
Chapter 24 Symbol of Peace
Chapter 25 Your Turn
Chapter 26 My Reason...
Chapter 27 Dorms
Chapter 28 Ultimate Moves!!
Chapter 29 The Exam Part 1
Chapter 30 The Exam Part 2
Chapter 31 Class 1-A
Chapter 32 Rescue Exercise
Chapter 33 Gang Orca
Chapter 34 One For All
Chapter 35 Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter 37 The Big Three
Chapter 38 Successor

Chapter 36 2nd Semester

118 7 0
By neoncookie06

"Listen up, everyone!" Tenya's voice rang out as he could be seen waving his arms around.

"Stay in line and move promptly into position. I want to see order!" Tenya instructs as we were walking in a line. "Maybe I shoulda asked for House Arrest..." I think as everyone practically wore the same expression.

"Uh, you're the only one who's not in line." Sero remarks causing Tenya to physically cringe, while trembling.

"The dilemma of a Class Rep!" Tenya cried out, but then a bad feeling overwhelmed my senses as I heard a familiar voice ring out.

"I heard a little rumor about Class 1-A." Monoma says as he was standing against the wall ahead of us. "Oh no, not this guy." I think as I place my hand to my head.

"Two people! You had two people fail the Licensing Exam, you losers!" Monoma proclaims with his usual sadistic expression. "Class B's Mad Rabbit, this guy gets on my nerves." I think as I ball one of my hands into a fist.

"Monoma from Class B." Sero states with a nervous expression.

"He's just as unhinged as usual." Denki remarks with a perturbed expression.

"Bet you were the only one in your class to fail. Just like in the Final, huh?" Kirishima asks causing Monoma to laughs, but then turns away from us

"That wasn't an answer!" Kirishima asserts causing Monoma to scoff.

"Actually... Everyone of us passed. We've pulled ahead of you big shots." Monoma bursts causing me to glare at Monoma.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault." Shoto apologizes with a depressed expression.

"They're the ones who're turning it into a competition. It's no big deal." Kirishima comforts causing me to place my hand on Shoto's shoulder.

"Don't let them get to you." I add causing Shoto to glance over at me and I smile at him.

"Just do your best in your extra classes so you can knock it to 'em." I address causing Shoto's eyes to widen.

"Accordin' ta Teacher Vlad, we'll have classes together- doesn't that should like it'll be fun? I'm lookin' forward to it." Pony chirps "Great, looks like we're gonna be seeing more of the Mad Rabbit." I think as I see Monoma begin whispering in her ear.

"I can't wait to test out my skills!" Kirishima bellows as he punches his fist into his hand.

"Oh hey, isn't she the exchange student?" Denki questions with a pervy expression causing Monoma to slide away and she turns to them.

"Touch me and I'll pummel you till yo Mama doesn't know ya." Pony responds making me put my hand to my mouth to keep my laugh from coming out like Monoma, who was laughing out load with a thumbs up.

"Stop filling her mind with crazy!" Kendo demands as she chops Monoma in the back of the neck. "That was funny, but I'd rather not laugh at a joke crated by the Mad Rabbit... I'm glad Kendo put him down for a least a little bit." I think, but then another familiar voice sounds out from behind us.

"Hey. We're tryin' to get through back here." The voice sounds out causing me to turn and point.

"Oh, it's Eyebags from the Sports Festival." I claim causing everyone to turn to me with wide eyes.

"My name is Shinso, Toshinori." Shinso articulates as he was walking towards us causing me to slightly chuckle, while scratching the back of my head.

"Oh yeah, my bad." I insist as Tenya turns to us with a worried expression.

"Our apologies. Come on, everyone. Save your chit chat for later. We're clogging up the hallways." Tenya instructs.

"I honestly can't believe how uncool you are." Shinso remarks causing everyone to look at him.

"Shinso." Tokoyami mutters as I fold my arms in front of myself.

"I can't believe you still have Eyebags, do you not sleep at night?" I inquire causing Shinso to stop in front of me.

"Oh right, the guy who fought Midoriya at the Sports Festival." Jirou points out.

"Right, I forgot you had a mouth on ya. Last time you left me speechless in front of your classroom door." Shinso made known.

"You sure that's the same guy? Looks like he's bulked up a bit since then." Sero specifies causing me to look at his arms and slightly nod.

"Well it seems last time we met you were a completely different person, am I right?" I quired causing him to let out a sigh with a slight smile.

"I hate to admit it, but I owe to Midoriya... Just don't tell him I said that." Shinso whispers as he passes by me and I smirk.

(Time Skip)

We were all standing in our assigned spots when Principle Nezu waves his hand towards us students.

"Hi there! It's the adorable mammal you all know and love, the Principal. You may notice the fur I'm so proud of has deteriorated in quality. I haven't been taking care of it. This is something that can happen to Humans, too. Even if you eat a balanced diet full of vitamins and minerals, you won't have a man of luscious locks unless you're getting lots of sleep. That's the secret! Disturbances in your normal resting patters are terrible for your hair. So, if you want to improve your fur's..." Nezu trails off as the whole class wore faces of boredom or exhaustion. "Why is Nezu up there making a speech about hair and fur?" I wonder as I let out a slight yawn allowing me to see Denki, who was playing with Ojiro's tail and Kirishima's spaced out expression caused me to quickly look away as to keep myself from laughing.

"They're such dorks..." I trail off as I put on a slightly curious expression. "I wonder how Katsuki and the other 2 are faring, right now." I wonder as I look back up towards the stage.

"My own sleep cycle has been upset by the incidents that took place over Summer Vacation, which I'm sure everyone here knows about already. We lost a pillar of Hope. The ramifications of which have appeared faster than I could have ever imagined ad there will likely be even more chaos throughout our world in the near future. In particular, this will be most apparent to those of you studying in the Hero Course. You must approach extracurricular activities, like the Hero Work Studies available to second and third years, with a greater sense of caution..." Nezu trails off causing my classmates to look around.

"Hero work studies?" Mina asks.

"Maybe they're the next level after the internships we already did?" Tsu questions as they turn to each other as I glanced over to see Tenya with a serious expression.

"The air always feels the heavy when we talk about gloomy subjects. But, rest assured, your Teachers are working hard to remove the weight from your shoulders. I'd like all of you to learn from their diligence, and remember that hard work will help you develop into capable Heroes. Whether Hero Corse, Support, Business, or General Studies. I don't any of you to forget that you're the one's who will inherit our society." Nezu announces as I felt eyes on me causing my eyes to shift over and meet Dad's gaze.

"Well spoken. Thank you, Principal Nezu." Vlad King thanks as Dad and I stared back a each other. However, it was like he didn't realize he was starring at me as if in deep thought.

"Now, we'll hear from the extra-curricular guidance Teacher. Please give Mr. Hound Dog your attention." Vlad King requests and the sound of the Teachers voice made me turn towards him with a surprised expression.

"Yesterday..." Hound Dog trails off as a menacing growl could be heard from him.

"Two students-" After that no one could understand the teacher as he barked several times and then howled out, it was obvious he was displeased. However, it caught all the students by surprise leaving them flabbergasted including me.

"All right." Vlad King says as Hound Dog walks away.

"As you just heard, there were students fighting last night. I know you you're not used to life in the dorms, but let's all be a little more respectful moving forward." Vlad King clarifies causing everyone to stare up at him with confused expressions. "So there bringing up last nights incident already... This is all Katsuki and Deku's fault." I think letting out a sigh.

"Does he forget human speech when he gets angry? There's still so much weird stuff at UA I don't know about." Mineta remarks as Momo held her hand against her face.

"Midoriya and Bakugo were doing well, but now they're being treated as problem children." Momo addresses.

"That it. Back to the Classrooms starting with the third years." Vlad King instructs as I then look over to see Dad, who immediately turns away from my gaze. "What is going on with that old man now?" I wonder as we began to head back to our classroom.

( To Classroom)

"Okay. Starting today we'll resume our regular classes and training schedule. I know a lot has happened recently, however, you need to switch gears and focus on your school duties. We're lecturing today, but this Semester you'll have even harsher training than before." Mr. Aizawa explains causing me to slightly nod.

"He can't mean that, right?" Mina whispers back to Tsu, who sat behind her.

"Like to share, Ashido?" Mr. Aizawa asks with a red aura circling around him as his hair and scarf floated around him, while his eyes glowed red as well. "I told them to not cross Mr. Aizawa." I think as I let out a sigh.

"His icy stare is back!" Mina shrieks, but then Tsu raises her hand making Mr. Aizawa go back to normal.

"Excuse me, sir. May I ask a question? What were those things the Principal was talking about during the Opening Ceremony? I've never heard the term Hero Work Studies before." Tsu addresses causing Sero to glance back at Tokoyami.

"I know right." Sero adds causing Tokoyami to slightly shake his head.

"That had me pretty confused, too." Sero claims.

"I also have concerns." Tokoyami insists as Momo holds up her hand.

"He said there something the Upperclassmen participate in, correct?" Momo questions and I nod.

"Are they like our Internships?" I inquire causing Mr. Aizawa to scratch his head.

"I was planning to talk more about those at a later date, but I guess telling you now is more logical. To put it simply, it's work outside of class. So yes, (Y/N) it's like the Internships you did at Pro Hero Agencies before. Only closer to the real thing." Mr. Aizawa responds causing us all to go silent for a moment.

"Wait, then why did we work so hard at the Sports Fest?!" Ochaco exclaims as she jumps out of her seat causing Tenya's eyes to widen.

"She has a point. If we have Work Studies, those who weren't scouted at the Sports Festival still have Career paths." Tenya articulates as Ochaco was trembling.

"You gotta calm down. You're acting kinda nutso." Sato insists.

"This doesn't made sense!" Ochaco cries out.

"You'll be using your connections from the Festival to secure a Work Study. It's basic networking. This isn't part of your normal classwork. It's discretionary for each student. That means those who weren't scouted at the Sports Festival will have a hard time lining one up I'm afraid. Originally, individual Agencies recruit one their own, but there was lots of Competition as people tried to recruit UA Students. So this is how things ended up. Good enough, Ochaco?" Mr. Aizawa quires causing her to nod.

"I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions, sir." Ochaco apologizes as she sits down causing me to raise my hand and everyone glances over at me.

"These are usually for Upperclassmen, but the way your explaining makes it sound as if we're going to be participating as well, correct?" I ask causing everyone's eyes to widen.

"Quite perceptive, (Y/N) Now that you have your Provisional Licenses, you an assist in real ways, for longer periods of time. Until now, there haven't been many first years who've received their Licenses. With the increased activity of Villains, we're currently exploring the idea that you can participate in Work Studies as well. We'll explain more about the Work Study positions and what that program entails at a later date, but for now... We've got other things to worry about. That's all. Sorry to keep you waiting, Mic." Mr. Aizawa apologizes as he looks over at the door to see Present Mic open the door.

"First period is English! In other words, it's Jam time! Ben an age since I stood on this stage. Ya miss me?" Present Mic questions as Mr. Aizawa walks out of the classroom.

"We've got a lot to cover today! Let's get rollin' with it! Ya dig?!" Present Mic exclaims as I try to keep myself from covering my ears.

(Time Skip)

"Excuse me, but what is with this dust, Bakugo?" Mineta asks after sliding his finger on the window ceil of the dorms showing dust on his finger. Sero points towards it with a toothy grin making Katsuki tremble.

"Deku was s'posed to do that! Shut up!" Katsuki demands causing Sero and Mineta to laugh out load. "They're definitely digging their own graves." I think as I was sitting on the couch by Kirishima and Denki and see Katsuki turn to Deku, who was tying the trash bags.

"Hey, can't you even clean something right, you idiot?!" Katsuki exclaims causing Deku to flinch.

"Right! Sorry!" Deku apologizes causing a slight smile to appear on my face.

"Man. I'm so beat." Sato remarks as him and Mina were walking over to the couch I was sitting on.

"Hey, guys. If you put your trash in the halls, I'll take everything down in a second." Deku informs causing me to stand up from the couch.

"Don't worry about mine!" I call out as I go to walk away.

"That's suspicious..." Mina trails off causing me to turn to her.

"No, it's not. I just feel like taking my own trash, Mina." I address causing her to smirk.

"So. Present Mic's class today." Sato starts, but Kirishima had a down casted expression on his face.

"You as lost as I was?" Kirishima questions.

"Were we supposed to know all the grammar he was going over?" Sato quires as I turned back to them with a surprised expression.

"Oh, yeah, that! Right? I was, like, is this even English?" Mina inquires causing me to chuckle.

"I think I studied the wrong chapters!" Kirishima cries out as they all turn to me.

"What?" I ask as they all stared at me.

"How are you laughing?!" They all chorused causing me to back a bit.

"Did you guys really not understand?" I question causing them all to stare at me flabbergasted.

"I got stuck at the beginning and then I couldn't figure out anything after that." Sato admits.

"Same, I mean are you telling me you understood everything (Y/N)?!" Mina exclaims causing me to scratch the side of my cheek.

"Yes?" I answer in a questionable tone causing Denki to groan.

"It's no surprise, not only are you manly (Y/N) you're super smart too." Kirishima addresses causing me to shake my head.

"You give me too much credit, especially since my Mom's first language is English. I mean she was born there and moved to Japan in Middle School... Now that I think about it. I think that's when she said she met Dad." I explain causing everyone including Deku to surround me.

"Oh, yeah. I totally keep forgetting All Might's your Dad!" Mina chirps causing a nervous chuckle to sound out from me.

"Yeah. Oops look at the time. I better go get training!" I bellow as I hear a lot of groans as I race up the Elevator. "That was close..." I think as I let out a sigh.

"Now that I think about it, I wonder if Mom has gotten any of my text messages. Especially since she hasn't texted or called me since being in America." I mutter as the Elevator door opens and I walk out and head to my room only to bump into someone.

"I'm sorry." I apologize, but then look up to see Katsuki standing there in front of my room. "Is this where he reprimands me for hugging him?!" I think as I look down at the ground, but then hear Katsuki let out an exasperated sigh.

"We need to talk." Katsuki states causing me to look up at him with a worried expression.

(To (B/N) )

Walking out of the Elevator (B/N) looks around to see everyone had returned from School causing him to let out a yawn.

"What did you do all day (B/N)?" A voice asks causing him to look over and see Tokoyami.

"Slept, definitely needed it..." (B/N) trails off causing Tokoyami to nod.

"Yes, it seemed you did need it. You're eyebags are almost transparent now." Tokoyami insists causing (B/N) to chuckle slightly.

"About those work studies. I wasn't scouted, so I wonder if I'll get to participate in one." Jirou's voice entered his ears causing him to put on a slightly intrigued expression making (B/N) turn to see Deku with almost the same expression as him.

"Maybe we can go to the places we did our Internships. I'd be totally down with doing that." Toru asserts causing Deku to put on a worried expression.

"I hope I get to do one." Ojiro adds causing (B/N) to place a hand on Deku's shoulder, but before he could say anything a voice rang out from behind them.

"In just one day you both are completely left behind. That's what you're both thinking right, House Arrests?" Tenya questions, while in a weird pose.

"Hey, don't call me that, it's mean!" Deku proclaims and (B/N) nods.

"So what's a Work Study, Class Rep?" (B/N) inquires, but Tenya puts on an intense expression.

"Something I can't tell either of you about. The Teachers have forbidden us from giving you both any details about our classes. Sorry, but you'll just have to experience the same shock and surprise we went through. Did you catch that, Bakugo- wait, where'd he go?" Tenya asks as he looks around.

"He went into the elevator after I came out of it." (B/N) responds causing Tenya to sigh.

(To (Y/N)

I invited Katsuki into my room, but it was so awkward since we'd both been sitting on my bed for a few minutes in silence.

"So-"

"Why did you really tell that guy about your secret?" Katsuki interjects me causing me to let out a sigh.

"I don't know why you always think I'm lying, but what I said was the truth-"

"No!" Katsuki objects causing my eyes to widen as I realized he was above me and I was laying on my bed.

"That's not what I meant!" Katsuki shouts causing me to stare at him with a confused expression.

"Katsuki?" I ask as he stared down at me with a mixed-emotion expression. "What is he trying to ask?" I wonder as we stared at each other for a moment.

"Why did you tell him and not me?!" Katsuki exclaims causing me to sit up and let out a sigh.

"It's not only that... You're always around that guy! You even left with him last night, why?!" Katsuki exclaims causing my eyes to widen. "Is he jealous of (B/N)?" I wonder, but I couldn't hold back the laughter than began pouring out of me.

"W-why are y-you laughing?!" Katsuki stutters causing me to finally stop laughing and place my hand on Katsuki's head.

"I didn't tell you because it wasn't just my secret as you know and (B/N) found out on accident. I left with (B/N) so I could sneak him and me back into the dorm as to not get in trouble... But it seems like Mr. Aizawa found out anyways." I explain causing Katsuki to scoff as he turns away from me allowing me to sit all the way up.

"Plus, he's not my type." I whisper as I plant a kiss on his cheek making Katsuki's face turn completely red.

"Fine, good to know!" Katsuki bellows as he jumps up and grabs my trash and ties it up.

"I'm taking this, so see ya!" Katsuki declares as he walks out of the room and once he walk out of the room, I can't help but plant my face in my pillow. "I can't believe I just did that?!" I think as I squeal into my pillow.

"Who would have thought the great Katsuki Bakugo could get flustered like that." I whisper as I hold my pillow close to me with a light blush highlighting my cheeks. Suddenly, I look over to see my Computer light up making me walk over to it. "What's this?" I wonder as I open my email to see it's from The Nighteye my eyes completely widened as I opened the email and began to read it

To: Ayame Toshinori

"Hello, I am Nighteye. I don't know if you remember, but we have met once before when you were small. I've been told you wish to become a Hero just like you're Father, All Might. In order to do this, you have joined UA High. I wish to be of assistance, so if you ever feel you need it. You may call upon me whenever necessary. However, do not think I am doing this just because of you're Father, this is a request from you're Mother, who is an old friend of mine.

Sincerely, Nighteye."

"Mom?" I question as my eyes couldn't believe what they had just read causing a tear to slowly slide down my face. "Thank you, for still supporting me." I think as I wiped the tear away and put on a determined expression.

(Future (Y/N) )

To this day I still read that Email, it's definitely something I could never forget and open my eyes to see my Mother, who hated my choice in wanting to become a Hero still supported me.

Three long boring days had passed and Deku along with (B/N) were finally allowed to attend classes. It felt as if school was starting to get back to normal, the only thing missing now was Katsuki, who was obviously acting a bit weird around me.

(To Present)

"Guys! I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused!" Deku bellows as he stood by door causing (B/N) to leave him standing there as returned to his seat with an exhausted expression. "He is really excited to be back in class." I think as a slight smirk.

"No sweat, Deku. Thanks for the hard work!" Ochaco chirps as steam blew out of Deku's nostrils.

"All he did was vacuum." Jiro addresses, but then looks over to see Deku's steam puffing out his nose.

"And what's with those steam nostrils?" Jirou asks.

"I miss House Arrest..." (B/N) trails off. "Of course he does." I think as I look to see Shoto to turn to him.

"Was it really that fun?" Shoto questions causing Jirou to turn to him.

"All he did was sleep." Jirou points out causing (B/N) to lay his head flat on his desk.

"The best sleep on my life." (B/N) articulates causing Tokoyami nod.

"I bet." Tokoyami mutters and Deku turns to Tenya with an intense expression.

"Class Rep! Iida! I'm sorry I disappointed you!" Deku shouts as Tenya wore a nervous expression.

"Right. Well, I'm glad you learned form your mistakes, I just wish (B/N) carried the same enthusiasm. Follow the rules from now on you two." Tenya nags causing (B/N) to groan. "Yeah, I prefer there to be only one Deku, thank you." I think letting out a sigh.

"I'll catch up with everything I fell behind on these past three days!" Deku proclaims causing Kirishima to pop up next to him.

"That's the fightin' spirit! Do it, man!" Kirishima chirps, but then a dark aura appeared behind them and a chill ran up my spine.

"Time to take your seats, everyone." Mr. Aizawa's voice rings out causing Deku to yelp as everyone scurry's to their desks and sit down.

"Morning. Now that Midoriya is back, we'll go in to more detail about what the Work Studies entail. Go ahead and come in." Mr. Aizawa asserts as he turns towards the door. We all look over to see the door of the classroom slide open.

"I'll have people who've experienced them firsthand explain." Mr. Aizawa informs as three students walk into our classroom. One was a blonde, who had his tongue stinking out, the next was a girl with long blue hair and the last one had dark purple hair, who seamed a bit introverted.

"I suggest you listen carefully as they point out how Work Studies differ from Internships. These three are third years at UA. They rank at the very top of our student body. You may know them as The Bog Three" Mr. Aizawa adds as a certain intensity fueled the air. "Even without Mr. Aizawa saying anything I could tell from the minute they walk in they were on a whole other level than any of us." I think as I heard a gasp sound out from behind me.

"The Big Three. And it's him." Deku mutters as I see the Blonde guy put on a toothy grin. "All of them are strong, but this guy makes me feel intimidated..." I think as I narrowed my eyes at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 52.3K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...
840K 23.5K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
216K 5.7K 14
Just another cliche love story " I SORTA, KINDA, MAYBE, MIGHT, SLIGHTLY, POSSIBLY LIKE YOU ▪️▪️▪️ Bakugou x Reader ▪️WARNINGS▪️ ❤︎ Mature language ...
1.6K 10 28
A Bakugo Katsuki x Reader fanfiction. The plot follows the MHA/BNHA timeline. If you haven't watched the anime yet, then you WILL be spoiled through...