𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐋𝐨�...

By Vale_2013ar

Leah williamson and Y/n These two girls who love each other madly go through problems but still nothing stops... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
LEAH IS BACK!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 1

2K 10 0
By Vale_2013ar

Today it was training with Barça since they had a match.

Y/n: Hello girls *She told her teammates that they were about to go out to train*

Mapi: helloo. Y/n

Alexia: Hello girl

Y/n were trying to find Lucy because you had to tell her something very important.

Y/n: Hey Lucyyyy -She went where lucy was-

Lucy: Hey Y/n, how are you?

Y/n:Well, a little nervous about what I'm going to tell you.

*Jonathan start to call all the players so they can train*

Lucy:Jona talks to us, let's go, then he gets angry.

*Y/n laughed*

Lucy and Y/n left the locker room and went to train.

Mapi: hey _/n you looked very distracted in this training.

Y/n: well that's what...

Mapi:I imagine it's because of the contract, right?

Y/n: Yes,that has me thinking and well I have received very good offers and especially the one from Arsenal.

Mapi:You know that you are my best friend, in the decision you make, I will support you.

Y/n: thanks Mapi.

*Y/n and Mapi they embraced*

Hours later-

Lucy see Y/n and remeber She need to tell her something.

Lucy: Hey Y/n.

Y/n: heyy,I was looking for you.

Lucy:I remembered that you were going to tell me something before training.

Y/n: Yes well, as you know there is only 1 month left until my contract ends and I wanted to share with you the decision I am going to make.

Lucy: tell me, I will always support you. *She hugged Y/n.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 229 11
Story about Leah Williamson X Emma Riley when 25 year old Emma Riley, said to be one of the worlds best midfielders in womens football, decides to m...
707K 19.3K 142
Ellie Jones has a big heart, she is feisty and passionate, football is the love of her life but she also loves her family and friends deeply, She wou...
45.3K 1.5K 50
Ellie and Leah had what looked to the public as a fantastic life. Just gotten married having a baby but behind the smiles their lives were falling ap...
178K 5K 47
Emilia is a bright and funny person. She has always been like the sun and her life was perfect until that sunshine was covered by a cloud named Mark...