Destiny

By A_Star_Writer001

This is a story of an Indian Mafia Leader and A Simple Girl... YUAAN AGARWAL... Yuaan is an Indian Mafia le... More

CHARACTERS
CHARACTERS AESTHETIC
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER -9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19

CHAPTER-12

1.1K 53 12
By A_Star_Writer001

SERRA' POV:

it's been a week to that incident. Where yuaan called and told me to keep his secret to myself.

Honestly speaking I don't want to tell anyone. I just want to be away from him.

Keeping his words he didn't try to interact with me but we held a eye contact here and there. It feels like everytime we are in same space he just keep staring at me. And when I look towrds him he just move his face away.

I was thinking all this when I got a text from my friends saying they are outside. I pick my bag and make my way outside.

SERRA'S OUTFIT

We reached college Ahaana and aryan had a different class from me they go towards their class. And I started moving towards my class I ams searching for my phone in my bag when I bumped into something or you can say someone.

I was about to fall when a pair of arms circled around my waist and held tightly keep me from falling to the ground.

I started apologizing to that person. " I am so sorry I was not... " But when my gaze meet with the same black one I was shocked.

I gasp so loudly that my phone fell on the ground from my hand. That person was none other than Yuaan he his helding me from my waist. His arms were resting on both sides of my waist and keep staring at me.

Goosebumps erupts on my skin due to his touch. Although his hands are not directly touching my waist they were on the fabric of my dress but his touch doing something to me I was getting a weird feeling in my stomach.

I get into my senses and realize our position. And jerked back from his body.

I suddenly started feeling nervous and due to nervousness my hands started trembling.

I looked towards the ground and said " Sorry I wasn't looking. " And started moving towards my class.

When called me from behind " Miss Mehta" He said. I got frozen on my place and didn't dare to turn around.

I was just standing on my place when I started hearing footsteps. He is coming towards me. My heart started beating fastly.

He came stand behind me he bend from my right side and looked towards me.

I looked at him and he said " Aapka phone" He was so close to my body that I can feel his hot breath on my neck as he was a close to my face.

My phone was in his hand. When he noticed I didn't make any move he shake my phone in front of my face and said " Hello princess are you there or there is someone else who carry your phone".

I got out from my dazed and took my phone from his hand and said " No mera phone mere hi pass rehta hai Thankyou... " .

And just sprinted from there. I don't know from where I got this much courage to said those words to him. And just prayed to God and said"hey bhagavaan please ab mat amana saamna karana humara"

YUAAN' POV:

I watch her as she is going to her class. It's the first time she has ever speaken more than a sentence.

So the cute little bun does have a mouth. And she does speak more than one sentence but choose not to speak in front of me.

But why? Because of what you did with her my mind told me.

I came out from my thoughts when sidharth called me "bro kahan kho gaya tu" He said. I was going to answer him when ekansh come in between and said "or kahan he is lost in serra's thoughts" And grinned. I glared at him and he back off "what I am speaking truth only.. " He goes towards sidharth and his one arm on his shoulder and said " Didn't you notice him he always seems lost and whenever we are in same place as her he always stare at her just like jaise yeh usse pakad ke laake apne pass hi rakh lega ".

" Shut up Ekansh before I broke your nose" I said to him more like warn him.

But he just rolled his eyes and said" You always say this two aords shut up I mean bro if you like her then be clear aise usse ghoorne se thodi kuch hoga start making small steps towards her".

I glared at him and said " Shut the fuck up and stop making nonsense fucking wild imaginations there's nothing like that".

"Did you see that? Did you see that Sid how he is annoyed right now" Ekansh said to Sid.

Sid leaves a sigh and said " Stop it both of you and ekansh you know he doesn't like this topic so just leave him himself to dealt with it". Ekansh made a challenging face said " Remember it one day you will come to say ' Ekansh bro you are right' then we will see".

"Yeah then we will see but tonight you meet me at racing track then we will see"
Yuaan said to him. Ekansh smirked and said "are you challenging me for a race".

Yuaan smirked back and said " Seems like it are you up for it" "Hell yeah Sid bro you can also join us okay " Ekansh said being all excited. Sid just shake his head.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

AT RACING TRACK:

Two bikes were coming in full speed. They are none other than Yuaan and Ekansh. They were racing with each other Ekansh was first and yuaan was second.

Ekansh was very happy being the first but suddenly yuaan speeded his bike and came next to ekansh he opened his helmet and winked at him then increased speed and won the race.

After completing the race they came towards the rest area where sidharth and Harry were waiting for them.

Sid asked "how's the game guys? " Ekansh made a face and said "this bastard again won the race".

Harry said " You should have known the minute  boss challenged you for the race that he is going to win".

Ekansh looked at him and said to yuaan " Doesn't your assistant start speaking alot. You have a death wish harry".

Harry shook his head negatively. " Kuch galat nhi keh raha hai woh ekansh you are a fool to think that you can win against him. Don't you know how much yuaan loves speed either especially with his bike".

"Yeah yeah yuaan bro you win but I am saying I am gonna be better the next time" Ekansh said with a determined face.

"Yeah sure" Yuaan said to him than he looked towards harry and said "did you bring the files I asked for?" "Yes boss" He replied.

Sid asked yuaan " What happened to that mission we are going for next week any new clue or information " " Yeah this meeting was regarding this only let's freshen up and meet at my place" Yuaan replied. Both sidharth and ekansh turned serious and replied okay.

NEXT DAY AT COLLEGE:

Serra was in class attending her lecture when her professor Ms. Verma started speaking about the new project which she was going to give them.

"Students we have a very big opportunity. I am going to give you all a very big project and are going to divide you guys into a group with their specific topics. Each group is going to work on that topic and present a statue based on that each group contains 6 people and you know the best thing at the end of the semester we're gonna organise an exhibition where all of your statues are going to present".she said.

Every one gets excited about this project and started talking about it Ms. Verma interepted them and said " Silent guys I also have a surprise for you as I said each group has 6 students but the twist is 3 students are goona from this class and other 3 students are from the senior class and I am goona select the students".

Everyone started making face but agreed with her. Maya said "Ms.verma can you pls add me the group as same as the yuaan's group"." It depends on me how am I gonna make a group so you don't have to worry about thatmaya"ms.verma replied.

"Okay class in the next class I am gonna divide the group and your seniors are also gonna be there so be prepared" Ms. Verma said and dismissed the class.

In next class every student was present ther some seniors are also there as other were coming one by one.

Every one was talking about the project or messing around with each other when the atmosphere suddenly changed and entered the heartrob of the college Yuaan, Ekansh and Sidharth.

They entered the class and everyons attention went towrds their them. Serra got nervous in their presence. Especially after seeing that yuaan was looking at her.

They made way in the class to the last benches.

Soon Ms. Verma entered and started dividing the group.

" Group no. 5 consist of Seera Ahaana And aryan and from seniors Yuaan, Ekansh and Sidharth gonna be with them.

After listening this Serra's eyes goes wide and she looked towards the professor.

Maya huffed in anger and said "maam I told you I want to be in the same group as yuaan and his friends"." You did not get to decide your group by yourself I divided the students according to their knowledge and they are the best in their work"Ms.verma said.

Serra raised her hand and said " Maam can I change the group" " Why is there any problem Serra"Ms.verma asked her.

Serra was going to reply when a cold voice interuppted her" No maam we don't have any problem we are gonna work together " Said yuaan while looking towards seera with a hard glare as he was saying her 'dare to say no'.

Serra got scared and said " No maam I don't have any problem "" Good I believe I got the best project from you guys. You guys are gonna be the representative of the exhibition ".

Aryan raised his hand and asked " But maam what was the topic for the exhibition? ".

" Good question Aryan the topic and name of this exhibition is going to be 'EXHIBITION WINGS' you guys gonna make a statue which represents wings of anything like freedom, happiness, sadness etc" Replied Ms. Verma.

Serra was extremely excited for the project but she was also scared how she is gonna be with yuaan let alone work with him.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Finally they are gonna work together let's see how they're gonna work this out together..

There's going to be a lot of new things coming in the nest chapter..

Stay tuned...

How's the chapter guys..

Pls let me know in the comment section...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1.3K 23
#Book 1 in Mafia series Dark romance Ranvijay Rathore Rude, cold , billionaire and CEO of RATHORE Industry loves his parents except his father lo...
145K 4.5K 27
This is a story about how a girl is cheated on and how she gets back at them and falls in love again. Myra Sharma secretly catches her fiancee making...
40.1K 1.4K 21
Only she can make him smile. He can be summoned only by her. She's his queen & he's her king. Only he can make her fantasies come true. She can be t...
7.3K 1.2K 13
In a world where he's never been on receiving side, she gives him everything by her love. He is hard to love, but she loves him like breathing. *** "...