Explosive Girl | TWST x BNHA

By Acetonitrile51

The teenager who was going to become the number one hero woke up in an unknown place after the entrance exam... More

Reader Info
๐Ÿ’ฅPrologue๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐Ÿ’ฅChapter 1๐Ÿ’ฅ
Small announcement
๐Ÿ’ฅ Chapter 3๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐Ÿ’ฅ Chapter 4๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐Ÿ’ฅ Chapter 5๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐ŸŒนRose-Red Tyrant๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนChapter 6๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนChapter 7๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนChapter 8๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนChapter 9๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนChapter 10๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนChapter 11๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนChapter 12๐ŸŒน
๐Ÿ‘‘The Usurper from the Wilds๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘Chapter 13๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘Chapter 14๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘Chapter 15๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘Chapter 16๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘Chapter 17๐Ÿ‘‘

๐Ÿ’ฅChapter 2๐Ÿ’ฅ

1.9K 72 6
By Acetonitrile51

NRC: Ramshackle dorm

"Isn't it delightful? Right, scoot inside now. There you go." - Crowley stated with a smile.
You didn’t look at him and your hair covered your eyes, but he could still feel your terrible aura.
"Uh...*cough* come on, let's go." - Crowley.

Ramshackle Dorm: lounge

It looked even worse inside than outside. There was dust and cobwebs everywhere, half of all the furniture was broken and everything around was turned upside down.

"This should keep the elements at bay for the time being." - He began to sweat without hearing the answer.
"N-now, I should return to- ehh...my research. Do try to find some way to busy yourself. Ta!" - with these words he ran away.

'This motherfucker. I swear to God, I will kill-' *BANG* - your thoughts were interrupted by lightning outside the window and the beginning of rain.

'Damn, the roof is leaking-'
"GWAH! It's pouring out there."
'Fuck...' You huffed in annoyance.
"Phew, finally a shelter - AAAAAGGH!!! NOOO!! NOT YOU!!" - Grim.

"Shut up you shitty meerkat!! What are you even doing here?"
"I ain't givin' up on goin' here just 'cause I got kicked out one measly ol' time. And if you think otherwise, you don't know Grim!"

"Why do you want to go to this school so badly?"
"Isn't it obvious?"
"No"

"I was born to do this! I'm a magical prodigy who's got the makin's to become one of the greatest mages who ever lived! So I've been waitin' and waitin' for that black carriage to come for me. And yet ..." Tears welled up in his eyes. You watched him closely.

"Hrmph! That Dark Mirror's got no eye for talent! That's why I took the initiative and came here myself. You humans don't understand what a mistake you're makin'! Not lettin' me in is a great loss to the world!" - you just looked at him, unimpressed. You're too tired for this shit. The coffin was terribly cramped and uncomfortable and now your neck hurts.

A drop of water fell on him from the ceiling.
"Mrrao! I'm gettin' dripped on here!" - he tried to run to another corner, but a drop fell on him again.

"Bwah! Another hole in the roof! These flamin' ears are like my trademark, y'know? I can't let 'em get doused!" - He ran up and hid behind your leg.
"I don't care." - a drop of water fell on you.
"...shity rain." - you went into the corridor.

"Hey! Where are you going?"
"Find the damn buckets."
"I dunno why ya don't just magic those holes away. You could have it fixed in half a jiff. Ahhh, right. You can't use magic at all. Pffft. Man, you're use- *BOOM* MYAH !!" - an explosion burst from your hand.

"What was that?" - you turned to him with evil eyes.
"Nothing!! Nothing!!" - you looked at him one last time and went to get the buckets.

Ramshackle dorm: hallway

You walked along the dusty corridors and tried to find at least one bucket.
*Creak* "Huh?..." - you just shrugged off the strange noise and continued your search.

"Yee hee hee... Bwa ha ha ha ha ha. We haven't had visitors in ages!"
"Oh, I'm just itchin' for new friends! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!" - you looked around, but didn’t see anyone.

"Hey! Stop hiding your cowards!" - you felt the coolness behind.
"What the...hell?" - turning around, you saw three ghosts in cloaks and top hats.

'...I imagined ghosts as vengeful spirits. Not flying pillows...'
"Hey, keep it down over-AAAAAH! GHOSTS! GHOOOOOSTS!" - he hid behind your leg.

"All the people who used to live here got scared of us and ran away."
'Seriously? Were they able to scare someone?'

"We just want a new ghost to play with! What do you say, buddy?"
"No."
"So mean..."
"*Shiver* Eeeeep! I'm a master sorcerer! I ain't afraid of any dumb ghosts! Myahaaa! *Fwoosh*"

"Nuh-uh. Not even close."
"Over here! Over here! Ah ha ha ha!"
"Argh! They keep disappearing and reappearing! *Fwoosh*" - A ball of blue flame rushed past you.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE SHOOTING DUMBASS!!"
"Shaddup! I don't need any lip from you, human!"
"Watch and learn, you stupid animal!" - you aimed at one of the ghosts and shot.
"AAARRGH!! SO HURT!!" - and he disappeared. The two remaining flinched at your gaze.

"Myah...?! Hmph... I'm Grim, Master Sorcerer! How come I can't even hit one of these little-"
"Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
"Hrmph! Ganging up on us... Yer a buncha cowards! Myaaaah..."
"OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES!!"
"You're not my boss!" - and he missed again.

"STOP!! YOU WILL BURN EVERYTHING HERE!" - a ghost appeared to his left and tried to ambush him.
"To the left!"
"Hmm?! Myah!" - he finally got it.
"Aaaaah! It buuurns!"
"Ha, got one! Keep it up, just like that...And let's clear out the whole lot of 'em!"
"Whatever. Let's see what you're made of."

You showed him the direction and he fired. You shot like this for almost half an hour until the ghosts gave up and decided to leave.
"Nice! That actually worked! Hey, human! What should I do next?" - A shadow fell on your face and you grinned terribly.
"Make them regret they were born."
"Eh?!...you're really scary..."

Timeskip

"Hwaaahhh! We gotta get out of here! Before we get disappeared for good!" - the ghosts exclaimed and disappeared.
"H-huh? Did we...win?" - asked Grim.

“Sort of.” - you answered indifferently.
"Aw, geez, I was scared outta my-I mean, they didn't faze me one bit! Just a walk in the park for a mage of my caliber! Whaddaya got to say now, ghosties? That's right!"

You heard footsteps approaching.
"Good evening. In another gesture of my immense kindness, I have brought you dinner." - Crowley came out from around the corner with a bag of dinner.
'Oh, so you haven't forgotten about me? Surprising.'

"Wait. That's the creature we ejected for causing trouble at orientation! What is it doing here?!"
"Takin' care of yer ghost problem, that's what. You're welcome, by the way!" - he proudly objected.
"What is the meaning of this, mis Y/n?" - you sighed irritably.

Timeskip

"But you know, on that topic, I do seem to recall that this dorm had a mischievous ghost problem. Ah, yes... That's why it was abandoned, in fact. The ghosts scared away all the students." - your eyebrow twitched.

“So you left me in a shitty abandoned abandoned place with ghosts?” - you asked in a dark voice. Crowley began to sweat.
"But you two joined forces to drive them away, right?" - he asked nervously.

""Joined forces" ain't exactly how I'd describe it. More like I drove 'em away, and the human watched. You know, you can pay for it with tuna, for example." - Grim said smugly.
But feeling your gaze, he cleared his throat.

"W-well, I wouldn't say just watched, um...like, she did half the work...but I still did more!" - He started to sweat.
"Only half?"
"Okay! She guided me! Without her, I wouldn't have hit any of these cowards! Satisfied?!" - he looked at you.
“Tch. Actually, I also shot at them a couple of times.”

All this time, Crowley was watching you from the side.
"*Ahem* Would you two be so kind as to demonstrate your ghost-eradication methods for me?"
"One, no, 'cause I already wiped 'em all out. And two, no, 'cause where's my tuna?!' - He crossed his paws.

"I will play the part of the ghosts. As for the tuna, you'll receive it when you defeat me. Oh, what generosity, Crowley..."
"Why do you need it?"
"I just want to make sure of something. Don't worry, it won't take long."

"Now to chug this transmutation potion!" - he took the potion out of his pocket and drank it.
'Why is he carrying this around with him?'
A cloud of smoke appeared and a chubby ghost with a Crowley's mask and hat appeared in front of you. You took a fighting position.

"Ah, you gotta be kiddin' me. I gotta work together with the human again?" - he whined.
"Huh? Is there something you don't like?!"
"No! No! I'm happy with everything! But this is the last time. And I better be up to my jowls in tuna afterwards!"

"Now, then! Let us see you expel ME as a ghost." - Crowley appeared behind you, startling Grim. And then he disappeared again.
"Go on! Don't be shy about striking me. I'm much too kind to be riled over that."

"Oh yeah? So you don't mind if I do this?" - you swung at him and blew him up right in the face. He backed away and screwed up his face in pain, coughing out smoke.
"AHH!! *Cough cough* n-no...not at all...ugh..." you grinned.
'I've wanted to do this for a long time.'

"Okay, human! You tell me if he so much as blinks, got it?"
"Whatever, I just want to kick that oldfart's ass."

You just pointed him in the direction like before. But unlike those ghosts, Crowley made smarter decisions and attacked from his blind spot. He didn't make any sounds and sneaked up before jumping. So you had to keep an eye on his actions and finally you understood his tactics. So you just predicted his movements and the fight became much easier. You also blew it up yourself a couple of times with pleasure.

"Left!"
"To the left? Got it! Taste my flames!" - he hit the target.
"My, does that ever smart! You've impressed me. I may have to up the difficulty a smidge." - he rushed past you at breakneck speed, almost flying into you, but you managed to dodge.

"Myah?! Why'd he get so fast all of a sudden?!" - Grim shouted.
"Can you keep up with me NOW?"
"Hmph, I can and I will! This is child's play for the great Grim!" - you have started the second round.

He changed tactics and you had to think and dodge at the same time. Not that it was difficult for you, but Grim seemed to be starting to feel dizzy and his fire was getting weaker, he was already on the edge. So you had to think faster.

And when he rushed past you again, you realized that he was flying in a clear sequence, and you could again see everything clearly.

In the middle of the battle, he disappeared for a while, but suddenly appeared with two more of the same ghosts.
"I wonder just how many you can elude at once?" - they all started to approach. You and Grim stood back to back and nodded to each other.

When they were nearby you opened fire.
"MYAH-YAH-YAAAH!!"
"DIEEEE!!" - you didn’t care that they were already dead.

There were no more ghosts left and only Crowley remained.
"Well! I'll be." - and he disappeared again.
"Hah... Hah... I got every last one...Hey, human! You're killin' me here! You don't gotta be so rough, ya know." - you just rolled your eyes. He was sweating profusely and trying to catch his breath while you looked for the crow with your eyes. He came out from around the corner in human form, clapping for you.

"*Pant* *Pant*... Well?" - Grim was out of breath, sitting on the floor next to you, you leaned your shoulder against the wall and watched him.
"Incredible... I've never seen anyone bend a monster to them will quite the way you have. I must confess, my educator's intuition did sense something about you after that brouhaha at orientation, miss Y/n. I could tell you had a certain animal trainer-y, beast master-ish quality to you. Oh, yes. That said, I... *mumble mumble*" - you didn’t understand a word of his muttering. It irritated you, and reminded you of him. You gritted your teeth and growled quietly, but the crow didn’t even look in your direction.

"Hey! Corvi, or whatever it is, why not welcome this gremlin here to school?"
"WHAT? A monster, stay HERE? And this is Crowley!"
'Whatever.' - you rolled your eyes.

"Whoa, did you just...? Wait...you called me a gremlin?!" - He pointed his paw at you offendedly, but was ignored.
"Didn't he prove himself during your stupid test?"
"Hmmm... I suppose I cannot deny your plea. Very well."
"Myah?! Really?" - he immediately jumped to his feet.

"Let me be clear! Under no circumstances would I admit anyone to Night Raven College who has not been selected by the Dark Mirror-especially not a monster! Nor do I intend to allow you, miss Y/n, to freeload until you're able to return home."
"Hrmph. Never shoulda got my hopes up..."

"Now, allow me to explain. It was the Dark Mirror that transported you here. Therefore this school does bear some responsibility for your well-being. So I will allow you to remain in this dorm, free of charge. However, you will need to pay for your own food, clothing, and incidentals."
“How am I going to do this without a single penny?!” - your eyebrow twitched.

"As to how you will do so, penniless as you are... Ah. Ah ha. Yes, a fine plan." - he chuckled happily.
'He'll make me work?...'
"You needn't seem so alarmed. I'm simply going to ask you to do a few odd jobs around campus."
'Fuck you'

"From what you've done here, I can tell you know your way around a broom."
'I didn't even do anything...'
"So what do you say to you two working together as a janitorial team? If you agree to that, I will make a special exception and allow you to remain on campus. I'll also allow you use of the library, so that you may study, and research ways to return home. How boundlessly charitable I am. Ah, but only when your work is over, of course!"

"Whaaat? What kinda deal is that?! I wanna put on one of those sweet uniforms and be a student, not sweep up people's junk!" - Grim complained.
"If you're not satisfied with my offer, I can arrange to have you thrown out again."
"Myah?!...All right, fine! Let's do it."

'This freak...I can stay as a janitor, or leave here and look for a job...'
"...Alright, I don't have much choice anyway."
"Wonderful. Then I beseech you both...To work hard as the newest members of Night Raven College's janitorial staff!" - you huffed irritably.

Before he left, Crowley asked for your clothing measurements for a worker's uniform (you were still in your ceremonial clothes). You and Grim were left alone. You went to the second floor.
"Where are you going?" - he asked.
"Find a place to sleep."
"Wait for me!" - he ran after you.

Ramshackle dorm: bedroom

You looked through all the rooms until you found one more or less intact. There is a lot of work needed here, the whole hostel needs a complete renovation. But right now you have no desire to work, so you just got ready for bed.
Luckily, underneath your uniform were the clothes you wore to bed at home. So you just took it off and lay down with your eyes closed. Grim lay next to you on the other side of the bed, his eyes and the fire in his ears glowing in the darkness.

"Hey, human. Are you really from another world?"
"How did you know?"
"A couple of people were talking about you when I made my way back here. What's that like? All the people in your world can make explosions?" - You sighed tiredly and opened your eyes.

"People in my world have superpowers - quirks. More than half of the entire population has them. They appear at 4 years old and remain for life."
"Oooh. So your quirk is to make explosions, huh?"
"Something like that." - you answered tiredly.

"...Oh! If this is a world with super powers, does that mean you have superheroes?"
"You're not as stupid as I thought."
"Hey!"

“Of course there are idiots who use powers for their own purposes and benefits, they are called villains. And there are heroes, they fight against villains and save people. I am also going to become a hero, surpass All Might and become the number 1 hero!”

"Ha! I think if I were in your world, I would become the 'Great Mighty Hero Grim'!"
"In your dreams." - you closed your eyes again.
"Hmm! Don't underestimate Grim! I'm going to become great - *yawn* myah...okay, I want to sleep...*snore*..." - he instantly fell asleep. You looked at him one last time and started to fall asleep too.

Timeskip

You woke up with a terrible pain in your neck, this was the worst bed you had ever slept on, even the floor would have been much more comfortable if it weren’t so dusty. You looked around, no, it was not a dream.
You were supposed to be a student at UA, learning to fight villains and maybe kick some of your classmates' ass, but instead you were thrown into another world with a talking cat, left to live in a rotting building and work as a janitor. What could be better?

Grim was sleeping next to you in a strange position and muttering something about tuna. You gave him a neutral look before standing up and finding the bathroom. With every step you took, the floor made a terrible creaking sound, not loud enough to wake Grim, but enough to irritate you. Seriously, how old is this building?

On the first floor you found what looked like a bathroom, there was mold on the wall next to the sink, the toilet smelled slightly and you saw something run past your foot. But basically it was quite functional if you cleaned it well. What won't you do, you, future hero number 1, will clean the 100 year old bathroom? Hell no. The shower still seems to be working.

You walked over to it and turned on the water, it was clean but you weren’t sure. The water has two modes, cold and ice. Maybe you can live without a shower for a while rather than catch a cold here.

"Myah?! The ghosts are back! Hey, Y/n, up and- Where are you?!" - you heard a creaky voice from above.
“*Sigh* what did I do to deserve this?..” - you’ll just pretend you didn’t hear him. He can handle the ghosts himself, you probably just hoped that he wouldn’t burn anything. Screams and laughter could be heard from upstairs as you headed to find the kitchen and it didn't look as bad as expected.
You just wanted to explore the whole dorm until the bird came.

Timeskip

You walked along the corridors until you heard small steps behind you.
"*gasp* *gasp* Human! Where- where have you been?! I fought those ghosts alone!" - He pointed his paw at you accusingly.

“Yeah? I didn’t hear anything.” - you just turned away from him while he whined and complained.
"So I hear you'll be living here from now on? Hope you like pranks as much as we do! Hya ha ha!" - a skinny ghost appeared behind you, Grim screamed and hid behind your leg, you just glanced at him.

"And I hope you enjoy blowing up." - you answered coldly, he shuddered and disappeared.
"We gotta get rid of those things for good!" - the cat declared, steps were heard again.
"Good morning, miss Y/n. Did you sleep well?" - Crowley asked when he arrived.
“Like shit.”

"Not at all! When I sprawled out on the bed, the mattress fell right through the frame! Exactly how ramshackle IS this dorm? And worse yet, I got woken up by ghosts!"
"Oh, well, let us discuss your assignment for today." - he quickly changed the topic.

"Your job today is to clean the campus. That said, the campus is vast, and without magic, it'd be quite a Herculean task to clean it all."
'I wouldn't agree to clean out the whole damn academy anyway.'

"Therefore, today I'll have you focus on the area spanning from the front gates to the library. Now, miss Y/n...I do expect that you'll keep a close eye on Grim, lest he cause another incident like yesterday." - He said looking at you seriously.
"I'm not going to account for his shit."

"Language! Please do not express yourself like that in my academy. Also, I would like you not to make a scene either. Considering your... rather difficult character, I really hope that today will pass without incident. Can I ask you about this? "
"...I don't promise anything, and I won't tolerate anyone saying crap about me, not even you." - you looked at him menacingly.

“Anyway, do not fail me. You may take your lunch in the cafeteria. And before I forget-” he took out a paper bag with a note attached to it.
"-this is your form. I eagerly await the fruits of your labor." - With these words he left.

"Hrmph. I ain't cleanin' nothin'! I'm here to study magic so I can be blastin' off spells left and right! Like BAM! POW! FWOOM!" - he made movements with his paws to the sounds. You looked at the paper bag, it was white with black spots here and there, and the letters "DC" written on the corner.

Although you weren't particularly interested in the design, it was surprisingly very beautiful and elegant. You went to the bathroom to change. The uniform itself was a simple short-sleeve button-down shirt and loose-fitting dirty blue pants. Although they were professionally made and the fabric was of good quality.

You really didn't want to wear a uniform, but you couldn't stay in your T-shirt either. It fit you well, wasn’t tight anywhere and was loose. When you came out, you grabbed the cleaning cart that Crowley had provided for you and, cursing the crow’s name, went to do your fucking job, with Grim running after you.

NRC: main street

You and Grim came to a street with seven stone statues.
"Wow, so this is Main Street, huh? This is incredible!" - Grim said.

"I didn't get to see much of it yesterday. What's the deal with these seven statues? All their faces look pretty scary. Like, this lady here looks like she's got some reeeal anger management issues." - he stated, pointing at the woman.

"You don't know the Queen of Hearts?" - you heard a voice. It was a ginger kid with a heart drawn over his right eye, judging by his uniform, he was a student.
"Queen of Hearts? Is she some kinda big deal?" - the cat asked.

"She was a queen who lived in a mazelike garden of roses long, long ago. She was a strict woman who prized order above all. She wouldn't tolerate a rose being off-color, or her playing-card soldiers being out of step. She basically ruled over a kingdom of madness, but not one of her subjects dared to defy her. You wanna know why? Because the punishment for breaking a rule was immediate decapitation!" - He ran his finger along the neck, showed beheading. Grim shuddered slightly and you gave him an unimpressed look.
'Clown...'

"Wah! That is seriously messed up!"
"Pretty cool, right? I'm a big fan. I mean, who would bother to obey a queen that was kind all the time?"
'That sounds villainous. Who likes a queen who can kill for the slightest mistake?'

"Yeah, true. A leader needs to be strong." - two idiots met, you sighed wearily
"But puttin' that aside... Who're you, now?" - Grim ask.
"Name's Ace. I'm a first-year student here, as of...today! Pleased to meetcha!" - He introduced himself with a wide smile. You looked at him intently, you had a bad feeling about him and he was annoying you.

"I'm Grim! I'm a prodigy who's plannin' to be, like, the greatest mage who ever lived. And this is my- um... this is Y/n..." - Grim sweated slightly from your gaze.
""Y/n"? Huh. Name's got an odd ring to it."
"Ace is a weird name for a clown." - He was about to object to you, but Grim attracted his attention again.

"So tell me, Ace. Is that lion with a scar in the eye a famous ruler too?" - He pointed to the lion statue.
'Why is there skeleton of another lion?'

"Huh? Oh! Of course! That's the King of Beasts who ruled the savanna. But he wasn't born into the throne-he had to earn it through hard work and elaborate schemes. When he became king, he decreed that the hyenas would be pariahs no more, and should live among his subjects as equals."

'So they were real animals? Some kind of stupid fairy tale about intelligent animals. Although...' - you looked at Grim suspiciously.
"Sounds like a great guy! Not everyone's able to look past social status like that." - the cat missed your glance and began to question Ace further.

"Who's the lady with the octopus legs?" - you lazily watched them.
'Are there mermaids in this world?'

"The Sea Witch who lived in an underwater grotto. She basically devoted her life to helping troubled merfolks. If they were willing to pay the price, she'd help them change their appearance, find love, whatever! They say she was so good , there was no wish she couldn't grant. They also say the price was a tad steep, though. But she was granting wishes! Of course it was!" - he chuckled.
'It's more like fraud than charity.'
"Myaha! So you're sayin' that once I'm a great mage, gettin' rich off folks will be a total cinch?!"

"Oh, oh! Do the dude with the big hat next!"
"That's the Sorcerer of the Sands. He was an advisor to a total dolt of a sultan. He was a smart guy. Really capable sort. He exposed this swindler once-some guy pretending to be a prince in order to trick the princess! After that, he got this magic lamp and became the greatest sorcerer in the world. Then, they say...he used that power to become sultan himself!"
"Wow! Guess it's true that a mage needs to be an excellent judge of character, huh?"

"And what about this beauty over here?"
"She's a queen who was said to be the fairest in all the land. In fact, she used her magic mirror to check how she ranked on a daily basis! When it looked like her position was threatened, they say she'd do whatever it took to keep it. Can you even imagine the level of dedication it would require to keep a record like that? Also, they say she was a master of making poisons!"

'This already sounds like an addiction.'
"Geez. She's pretty, but that sounds kinda scary."
"You think so? I gotta respect the hustle!"
"F-for sure... Sounds like she fought hard for what she believed in, and never gave up!"

"And the one there, with the flaming head? Now THAT guy looks scary!"
"That's the king of the underworld! Single-handedly ruling a kingdom packed with rambunctious spirits-that takes competence! He may look scary, but he was a straight shooter who worked tirelessly at a tough job he never even asked for. I mean, this is a guy who was ordering Cerberus, the Hydra, and the Titans into battle for him."
"Hmm. That IS something. T'think he could have that much power and not let it go to his head!"

"And that last one there, with the horns?"
"That's the Thorn Fairy who lived on a mystical mountain. She was noble and elegant, and a master of magic and curses-even by the standards of these seven! She commanded storms, covered the kingdom with thorns... She could use magic on a massive scale! She could even turn herself into a giant dragon."
'She looks like a villain too. And covering a kingdom with vines doesn't sound heroic.'

"Ooh, a dragon! What all monsters yearn to be!" - Grim had stars in his eyes
"Pretty cool, huh?" - something changed in his gaze.
"Not like some piddling weasel." - his tone changed to mocking, you knew that something was wrong with him.

"Myah?!" - Why does life give you more and more idiots? And it seems to you that even more awaits you ahead...
"Pfft... Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" - okay, he became even more annoying.

"Come on, you're the ones who turned orientation into such a fiasco, right? The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't even use magic, and the monster no one summoned at all. It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!" - this asshole... You clenched your teeth and smoke came out of your hands.
"H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!"
"Huh?! Who do you think you are, gingerbread clown?!" - you interrupted him with your screams.

"Anyway, just thought I'd tease you a bit. And man am I glad I did. It's been a blast! Unlike you, I actually have classes to get to, so I'll let you get back to picking up trash. Bye!" - He had already started to leave when you grabbed his shoulder.

"Where the hell are you going?! You think you can just laugh at me and leave?!" - Ace looked at you nervously until he felt a burning pain in the place where you grabbed him. Smoke was coming from your palm and there was a slight burning smell.

"You mocked me and decided to leave like a weakling?"
“I’m not a weakling! And you better watch your words, how will you protect yourself from magic?!” - He tore your hand away from him and stood opposite, taking out a pen.

"I'm gonna shave you like a toy spitz and poodle!"
"No one makes fun of Grim, Master of Fire! Myaaaaah!" - Grim launched a ball of blue fire.

"Oh-ho! How do you like that?" - He waved his hand and a strong gust of wind repelled the cat’s attack.
"H-Hey! His magic winds are blowin' my fireballs off course! No fair!" - he tried to launch more fire but Ace repelled them all. You were about to attack him but a voice interrupted the three of you.
"What is going on here? Cease this at once!"

"Oh no! The headmage!"
"Not more lashings of love! We gotta get outta here!" - They tried to run away but didn’t even have time to take a step.
"OW!"

"Myaaaaah! And I'm still sore from yesterday, too!"
"As if the likes of you could ever flee from me!" - Crowley caught it with his whip, you stood aside.
"Haaah...Did I not just warn you, "no more incidents"? And now you started a fight in the middle of the street?! It's almost as though you WANT to be expelled!" - you were neutral.

"No! Forgive me!" - Ace screamed.
"And you, Y/n. You were specifically told to keep Grim under control!" - he looked at you.
“I did! But this jinjer clown began to provoke!” - you pointed at Ace.
"Hey! You're the one who attacked me!"

"Enough! This will not do. And you! State your name and grade."
"Ace Trappola...Freshman." - looked pathetic.
"Then listen well, Trappola. You too, Grim and Y/n. As punishment for today's infractions, you are hereby ordered to wash a hundred windows!" - he concluded.

"Myah?! That's what you get for makin' fun of me! This is all your fault!" - Grim began to blame the ginger.
"Whaaat? I have to do it too?!"
"Of course you do. You will meet in the cafeteria after class. Are we clear?"
"No fucking way!"

“Language, Miss Y/n!”
“Not only did you take me against my will, you forced me to live in an abandoned unsuitable building and left me responsible for the fiery cat!!"
"Hey!" - Grim was indignant. You looked at Crowley like he was trash or like he said the dumbest thing in the world, like Deku's quirk.

"Well...ehh...alright. So be it. Trapolla and Grim, you two will wash 100 windows under the supervision of Miss Y/n and that's final."
"What?! Why?!"
"No fair!"

“Do you want to argue with me? Then you will also wash the chandelier. I noticed that they are quite dusty. Are we clean now?”
"But!- uhh...yes sir." - he looked even worse than a worm.
"Great. Now go back to your classes freshman and you two get to work!" - with these words you all parted ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.3K 23
After traveling with the straw hats for a while, Y/n receives strange letters written in an unknown language. Believing it to be a final message fro...
2.1K 74 19
"If you truly understand me, what I've been through, and my lives. Then you are what I shall consider, a friend, an ally." "HAHAHAHAHAHA! I've been w...
139K 3.9K 17
- ๐บ๐‘‚๐ฟ๐ท๐ธ๐‘ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ clay has a soft spot for a girl who's given him way too many chances. when they're brought...