Snow Angels | ✔️

De gabilpcv

*A SHORT WINTER ROMANCE* .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 and 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 used to be best friend... Mais

Info | Aesthetics
Chapter 1 | "just like we used to"
Chapter 2 | "I would've recognized that smile anywhere"
Chapter 3 | "I'm sure this could fit me"
Chapter 4 | "anything for you"
Chapter 5 | "if only you knew"
Chapter 6 | "you're adorable Peter West"
Chapter 7 | "you're cute Bonnie Perkins"
Chapter 8 | "what a plot twist"
Chapter 9 | "then become lucky"
Chapter 10 | "couldn't live without"
Chapter 11 | "I need to tell you something"
Chapter 13 | "because I fucking love you"
Chapter 14 | "pure heaven"
Chapter 15 | "only our beginning"

Chapter 12 | "we're just... friends"

1.3K 45 8
De gabilpcv

Bonnie

"Amy?" We both speak at the same time.

Suddenly, a little smile appears on Amy's face. "Peter!" She jumps on top of him and Peter picks her up, spinning her around.

Aw, how cute. I smile to myself, feeling an incredible warmth in my chest. We missed you so much Peter you can't even imagine!" Little Amy giggles, hugging him tighter.

Peter and I lock eyes and he gives me the kindest smile I've ever seen him give to anyone.

"Amy, remember Bonnie?" He mumbles in her light hair and she turns to me.

Her blue eyes—the same as her brother's— shining from the sunlight.

"Bonnie?" She tilts her head, "Hi amy." I felt my eyes stinging as I tried not to cry.

Amy, in the speed of light, jumps from Peter to me and squeezes me to her small body.

I chuckle, "God, Amy you are so big!" I softly squeeze her pink cheeks.

She giggles, "And you look prettier!" I laugh, feeling Peter's gaze on me. When I look at him he is leaning against the door frame with the slightest smile on his face, one dimple popping out.

He then mouths; She's not wrong though. I blush and then look back at the cutest girl I've ever seen.

"Peter! Hi my darling!" A woman's voice appears as I turn around to see the other short haired blond.

"Hey mom." Peter mumbles, hugging her. Then, A tall man with a beard and glasses steps past the small crowd and hugs Peter too.

The woman's eyes catch mine as realization hits her. Her eyes go wide.

"Oh my god! Bonnie? You look so big!" Mrs. West hugs me tightly, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh my! I haven't seen you in such a long time!" She examines me and I smile.

"Please come sit with us to have lunch!" She invites me proudly and I thank her while greeting Mr. West.

Peter's parents are the sweetest couple on this planet, they are perfect in every way. Literally every way.

They love me and I love them. I remember when Mrs. West used to bake us the best cookies I've ever eaten. Every day after school when I had time to go to Peter's house, she used to prepare lunch for us while we played video games and Mr. West also used to play with us when he came back from work. It was just perfect.

Mr and Mrs West are guiding the way while Peter, Amy and I are at the back,

Amy holding both of our hands.

"You really didn't have to come with us, you know how my parents can be a big pain in the ass." Peter whispers, making sure Amy didn't hear anything.

"Nonsense! I love your family." He smiles and winks at my response.

I bite my lips, thinking back at what happened some time ago.

We kissed—For the first time we kissed. Me and Peter.

I could still feel the warmth of his lips against mine. It was so calming, pleasant and... nice.

I am probably feeling like this because I haven't kissed someone in two years. Yeah, maybe it's that.

"Oh here we are! At the best diner in Winterville, gosh I missed this place." Mrs. West says as we all step into the cozy place.

We pick a well located table and start taking our orders.

As I hear what Mrs. West has to say, my thoughts go back to what Peter said earlier. "Bonnie, I— I— need to tell you something." What did he need to tell me? Is it bad? Or is it good? I hope it's good.

Well, now I'm curious. I really should ask him. But if I ask him, will he answer me?

I sigh, I really need to know what he wants to tell me.

We all eat lunch peacefully while Amy tells us all about her school's gossip. Then Mrs. West tells us all the good things about living in a different city. And at the end, Peter, Amy and I play Uno.

"Ha! I won!" Little Amy shouts, sticking her tongue out at us. Peter and I make eye contact and we give ourselves that one smile we've always given when we know and think of the same thing.

Amy shrinks her eyes, "Hum...you let me win didn't you." She affirms crossing her arms and pouting. "Of course not!" I say and she just raises her eyebrows.

"Thank you so much, goodbye!" Mrs West tells the waitress as we all exit the diner and head to the car.

Suddenly a phone starts ringing. "Hello?" Mr. West picks up. Frowning, he looks at Mrs West and sighs. "Seriously, today." Mrs West rubs her forehead.

Then, she turns to me and Peter. "Guys, I'm so sorry to be saying this but is it okay if Amy stays with you two for a while? We just found out our work partners need our help with the business. But don't worry, we will be coming back today."

I smile, "No problem! We would appreciate the company." Peter playfully rubs Amy's hair.

"Thank you guys so much." Mr and Mrs. West says goodbye to us and then they leave with their car.

"So Amy, what do you want to do?" I look down at the pouting girl next to me.

I know!" She gasps, "We can bake Christmas cookies!"

And that's how it went. The three of us went to the apartment and started taking out the ingredients. Now, we're all putting the apron on.

"Okay, we have measuring cups and spoons, cookie sheets, flour, sugar..." I continue to mumble all the ingredients.

"Okay! We have everything." Amy smiles and Peter picks her up.

"Amy, you can start by putting in the cream butter." She does as he asks. "Okay, then Bonnie you can put the eggs." I crack them all open.

"And I'll put in the flour." He mischievously giggles.

The next thing I know he throws a bunch of flour straight to my face.

I gasp, glaring at him while he laughs so hard that his face turns all red. "Oh I'm gonna get you!" I shout throwing a handful of flour to his face.

I also start laughing as he coughs flour.

And that's how a food—no—flour fight starts.

Amy laughs, throwing flour at us too, until she stops and sits on the chair.

"Oh wow you two are really the best couple in town." I freeze, feeling my cheeks burn.

"No Amy, we're not dating." Peter chuckles dryly, rubbing his neck.

"If that's what you say." She puts her hand in the air and winks at us.

I laugh taking in Peter's attention. He stares at my full-flour face and I do the same.

I clear my throat, "Um...I'm gonna get a broom to clean all this mess." I point to the floor and he slowly nods.

I go to the small laundry room we have and then start jumping. "God Amy You scared me!" I put a hand to my rapidly beating heart.

"You know, Peter really likes you." I chuckle awkwardly. "He's really obsessed with you, like reeeaally." I choke. "Amy, that's nonsense... we're just... friends." I hesitate.

"You know, if you personally asked him, you would see how obsessed he is." I tilt my head, "He had a crush on you since you two met, he's just too scared to admit it!" I stare at her.

Is this true? Does Peter really like me? Should I ask him?

"I know you like my brother, so please talk to him so you two can finally be happy together!" I hesitate but then smile at Amy.

"Okay." I whisper as we both step out of the laundry room.

꒦꒷꒷꒦

꒦꒷꒷꒦

This chapter was a lil longer but yeah.
We're almost at the end of their story. 🥲

my social media:
Instagram: @gabislbrary
TikTok: @gabilpcv

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

459 47 22
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭...
138K 4.2K 34
One girl. One boy. One Christmas. ~~~~~ "This is so good!" - @Rubyredprimrose "I'm gonna miss reading this book. ❤" - @Theodorables "Omg I love it so...
3.2K 122 12
They've known each other their entire lives. He always looked out for her, and she considered him her personal hero. Until one night, a case of mista...
513K 15.8K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...