Dangerous Love (Urban Fiction)

By SheThatJamaican

Meet Emani Justice Johnson other wise known as Brown Suga. Beautiful, thick, Brown skinned, funny, smart. She... More

Emani Justice Johnson
Maaaaaaannnnn Listen
Best Night Ever
So whats Next?
My What?
Twins Night Out
Why ME?
Shambles
Envy
Healing Process
Therapy
Tension
Break Through
Expecting
The Beginning
Stress
Danger
Kidnapped
Over
Epilogue

Better Than Before

204 9 1
By SheThatJamaican

Its been 2 months and im working towards walking. Dre hasnt been back to see me since the day I attempted murder. Dr. Moore and mini are with me every step of the way. I cant believe ive been put in this position. I dont even know how my strip clubs are going. Everyone has stopped coming to see me. My blood pressure keeps going up and the doctors dont know why. but i know why. as far as they know i came here half naked with my body crushed up in a fuckin car. they either think i was on my way to my boyfriends house or im a stripper. Why couldnt I have been hit when i was on my way home from the strip club in the morning. Fuckin drunk bastard.

Dr. Moore: Emani you ready?

Emani: for?

Dr. Moore: swimming...

Emani: who the fuck..... Who said i was going swimming? i cant even walk.

Dr. Moore: and thats what we're working towards

Emani: so how is swimming supposed to help me with that?

Dr. Moore: you will see... come on

He lifted me out the bed and put me in a wheel chair. Janet my nurse followed. apparently the hospital had a damn pool and jaccuzzi in the basement. once we got down there the nurse stripped me and changed my clothes and into a bikini. It showed everything from my full breasts to my plump ass. I felt a little uncomfortable around Dr. Moore. It was weird being naked after having clothes on for so long. The bruises i had were going away. Dr. Moore always applied coco butter to my body when we were together. He would sometimes give me soft looks and I would just melt. Soon after i was ready janet brought me to the pool side and left. Dr. Moore got in the pool and swam around then he came out and picked me up out of the wheelchair.

Emani: wait is the water cold?

Dr. Moore: that's for me to know. and for you to find out.

Emani: oh my god. no!!!!

He walked into the pool slowly and when the cold water touched my skin i began to kick...... then it hit me. I CAN KICK!!! i jumped out of his arms and began to swim. he stood where i left him and laughed

Dr. Moore: ok now swim back to me.

I swam back to him and stood up and gave him the biggest hug ever. soon i was crying. I never thought i would walk again. i pulled back a little but his hands were still wrapped around me. i looked up at him and our eyes met. he wiped a tear off my face and smiled. i smiled back.

Dr. Moore: so tell me.... when they got to you.... you were half naked in a trench coat.... why?

Emani: ever heard of Brown Sugga? The famous stripper that owns two strip clubs?

Dr. Moore: actually yes. Ive always wondered how she got those strip clubs. ive never been to any of them but ive heard about her. I heard shes really beautiful and her body is real. you work at her strip club?

Emani: I own the strip clubs, your holding Brown Sugga, when you found me i was on my way to my strip club then off to another strip club opening with Cardi B.

Dr. Moore: oh shit..... well they wasnt lying when they said you was beautiful.

Emani: thank you.... ive low key been stressing myself out.

Dr. Moore: whats wrong?

Emani: well 1 being around you makes my heart race and 2 nobody has kept me updated about anything. i dont know how my clubs are going, i dont know how the house is going, its driving me insane. not to mention my sexual frustrations.

Dr. Moore: hmmm well i can understand. Is that why your blood pressure goes up at random parts of the day and when i touch you your heart beats faster than it should.

Emani: mhm..

Dr. Moore: you shouldnt stress yourself so much. ya girl said she gotchu. Shes been handling business since you got here.

Emani: I mean i couldnt talk for a while remember. so i couldnt ask how things were.

Dr. Moore: true. so what do you plan on doing once you leave here? which will be in about a couple days.

Emani: well i guess ill go back to doing what i normally do.

Dr. Moore: so stripping, handling two strip clubs and attending other famous parties?

Emani: yea pretty much.

Dr. Moore: hmm.. how does your boyfriend feel about all that?

Emani: whos my boyfriend?

Dr. Moore: aint ya boyfriend the man that came in the day you almost committed murder?

Emani: oh dre... thats not my boyfriend. i wouldnt even call him a friend. he hasnt set foot back in here to see me. fuck him. i havnt had a boyfriend in forever.

Dr. Moore: why is that?

Emani: I see men on a every day basis when im in the clubs. some got their rings on and i know some got baby mamas and girl friends at home waiting for them. Why do i need that bothering me. why do i need a man worried about how i make my money. ive been hurt and i dont want to be hurt anymore. If dre cared about me and wanted to catch my attention like how he claimed he wanted me before i got into the accident he would have been beside me every step of the way. Cant trust men. they do you dirty and have nothing to say for themselves. Then they try to blame you for why they did you dirty. sometimes it may be a females fault but there are females that will try to give their man the world and they still do their females dirty. i have no time for the fuck shit. i dont need anything more than some dick cause thats all niggas is good for anyway.

Dr. Moore: damn. what if i tried to change your mind. try to show you that not all men are like that.

Emani: good luck.

Dr. Moore: *sigh* well can i take you out after you get settled at home.

Emani: sure

Dr. Moore: imma call you too.

Emani: mhm

Dr. Moore: damn now you acting funny?

Emani: nope. this is my natural self baby boy. I was being nice cause you was my doctor. now that your trying to be more then that the nice disappears. you'll love me.

Dr. Moore: hmmm if you say so

* Mini's Point of view*

Mini: nigga your short...wheres the rest of my money?

Dre: i havnt sold everything.

Mini: nigga wtf you been doing?? your supposed to start at Emani's club and when business gets slow you start making other plays on the street.

Dre: ive been taking my time.

Mini: keep fuckin with my money and i wont take time killing your ass. Get tf out my face.

Dre been all types of fucked up since Emani got in the car crash and he needs to pick shit up before i have to dead his shit. I shoulda already beat his ass for showing up to the hospital 3 weeks after emani was there. he dont care for her at all.

Dre: Mini..... how come Emani wont give me a chance?

Mini: Dre you think she would ever give you a chance now? you show up when shes fucked up on drugs and then never show up after that. what type of bullshit is that?

Dre: you right... when is she coming home?

Mini: as soon as she can walk again.

The door opens and i turn to see Emani and Dr. Moore walking in with her stuff.

Mini: oh my god your home!!!

Emani: home at last. I fuckin missed it here. Dr. Moore welcome to my home. I thank you so much for helping me get better.

Dr. Moore: helping is what i love to do. Ive loved the days we have spent in the hospital. Im still seeing you Saturday?

Emani: of course.

He gave her a kiss on the cheek, set her things down on the couch and said goodbye.

Mini: ooppp whats happening saturday?

Emani: oh nothing. hey dre. how you been?

Dre: ive been good. Glad to see you home.

Emani: yea bet you was glad to see me tied to a hospital bed too.

Dre: nah baby girl it aint like that at all.

Emani: Moved on with one of my strippers too??

He hesitated... how he gonna ask me why emani wont give him a chance when he fuckin around with someone else!!

Mini: woah wait hold the fuck up!! you gonna come crying to me like im ya fuckin mama wondering why my bestfriend wont give you a chance but you be laid up with other bitches.

Emani: is that where you was while i was at the hospital?

Dre:.......

Emani: ANSWER ME DRE!!!!

Dre: yea..... but baby look im sorry i wanna start over and-

Emani: dont fuckin baby me..... matter fact... get out.

Dre: but-

Emani: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!

he left with his head down and Emani plopped down in the couch next to her stuff.

Emani: can a bitch get a blunt or nah?

Mini: yea i gotchu.

*sigh* finally shes home and shit can go back to normal......i hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 228K 50
[COMPLETE] [MATURE] ❝Revenge is a bitch, I'll make it my bitch. ❞ Mars Matthews was anything but innocent. She was sarcastic, talkative, some even sa...
215K 4.9K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
100K 8.4K 43
A player, a flirt, a man-whore. Jasper Wilkins would hardly disagree with any of these ways to describe him but did pride himself on never leaving a...
149K 4.4K 46
In which 30 year old Imani Solace, highest paid businesswoman meets 29 year old Vivian Verlice stripper and pole dancer instructor. Could Imani help...