A Twist of Fate (BTS Taehyung...

Oleh YeongHee7508

It all started with a simple mistake, a twist of fate, that changed their lives. Y/N is a normal 21 years old... Lebih Banyak

Intro
CHARACTER AESTHETICS~
Who is Kim Taehyung?
Please don't leave~
I killed someone
A ride with cops
A Call
Are you my Sasaeng?
God Promise
You have an accomplice
Are you really Kim Taehyung?
You've gone crazy
I must have killed him again
You should tie him with this
Stockholm Syndrome
Signing a contract?
Who is this chipmunk?
I want new clothes
Why is it repeating again?
Who was it?
Your severance pay is out
Anyone can sing
I'm done now
We need to move out
You want me to write a letter?
I'm Kang Mi Yeong
Do you like her?

The Funeral

215 22 99
Oleh YeongHee7508

Y/N is sitting on a bench at bus stop while supporting Taehyung's body. She sighed in relief.

Actually she asked the cops to drop her at the bus stop, though she doesn't need a bus to reach her home. She thought that how can she tell them her real address when she has killed Kim Taehyung.

_________

Finally, Y/N reached in front of her house.

"You can do it, Y/N!" She cheered herself.

She started to climb up the stairs with Taehyung on her back.

After climbing up all the steps, she reached on the roof top. There was a cot on her rooftop. She laid Taehyung's body on the cot and herself sat on ground to take some breath. She was making her breath normal when a voice came.

"Hey Y/N!"

Y/N looked up to see Jungkook in front of her.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here? " She asked.

"You forgot to bring your clothes from laundary." He said while giving her a transparent bag which had some clothes. She took it from him.

"Thank yo- wait! Where is my scarf?" She asked with furrowed brows.

"Well that was the fee to bring your clothes from laundary." Jungkook said while pointing to the scarf which he was wearing.

"Jeon Jungkook! You're really a pain in ass!" She said while shaking her head sidewise.

"Thanks for the complement." He said and winked.

"Seriously?"

"By the way, who is he?" He asked.

"Oh h-he.......he is...h-he is my cousin. Y-yeah, my cousin brother. He just came today." She replied.

"Oh, is he drunk?" He asked.

"Yeah, I always ask him not to drink much but he never listens to me." She said trying to sound as much obvious as she could.

"Okay, anyways, now I'll take my leave." Jungkook said and turned his back. He took two steps towards rhe stairs but suddenly stopped in his way.

"But something is bothering me." He said while his back is still facing her.

"W-what?" She asked nervously.

He turned around and pointed his finger at Taehyung.

"If you'll give 10 packets of banana milk, then I can help you to take him inside." He said while his finger was still pointing at Taehyung.

"Ani ani! Oppa will just sleep here."

"Is it okay here?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, he snores too loudly. He needs just a blanket to cover up."

"Okay" He said and shrugged off. Then he left from there. Y/N sighed in relief as he left.

____________

Y/N is dragging Taehyung inside her house with some difficulty. And yes, she is literally dragging his body.

"What do you eat? You're too heavy." She said while dragging him.

Finally, she put his body I side the store room and closed the door a bit. The she sat on the ground outside store room. She was breathing heavily.

"Oh no! What did I do?"

"I think I should pay for my sin. Yeah I should go to jail." She said and stood up.

"But if I go to jail, then I'll be an ex-convict." She said and again sat up on the ground while leaning on the wall being her.

"How will I live with a red line on my record? Then who will marry me?"

Suddenly her phone started to ring. She looked at the caller ID to see that it was her mother's call. She picked up the call.

"H-hello eomma?"

"Hello Y/N! How are you?"

"I-i'm well."

"Did you get the persimmons?"

Her mother's voice was cheerful.

"Y-yeah eo-eoma."

"Mr. Lee liked them, right?"

Y/N hummed in response.

"Y/N, my child, is everything alright?"

"N-ne eomma, b-bye" She said while controlling her tears and hanged up the call.

Now tears started flow out of her eyes. She started sobbing.

"Sorry eomma! I killed Kim Taehyung, whom you like the most." She said while crying.

"I'm very sorry eomma! I made you the mother of a murderer." She said and cried louder.

"Mianhae eomma! Mianhae!"

_______________

Next morning, when Y/N's eyes opened, she saw that she had slept on the floor in front of the store room.

She sat up on the floor and rubbed her eyes.

"Huh? It's morning." She mumbled while rubbing her eyes. But suddenly, the events of last night striked her mind.

"Kim Taehyung!"

His name slipped out of her tongue when she remembered the events of last night. At last she learnt the right pronunciation of his name after listening it many times last night.

She quickly stood up and went to the store room to check on him. But she became surprised when she saw no one there.

Then she came out of the storeroom and breathed in the air then breathed out.

"Aah! That was just a dream. There is no chance that I could kill Kim Taehyung."

"The weather is so nice today!" She said with a smile and stretched her arms.

But suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see two cops standing there.

"Are you Yun Y/N?" One of the cops asked.

"Y-yes" She replied hesitantly.

"You're arrested in the crime of the murder of Kim Taehyung." The cop said while showing her the handcuffs.

"What!?" She was shocked.

Just then some more cops with guns barged into her house.

A cop handcuffed her.

"No no, please listen to me." She shouted but the cops didn't listen to her.

----------

"No please listen to me!"

Suddenly Y/N's eyes shot opened and she again got up on the floor in front of the store room.

"Huh? That means that was all a dream?" She mumbled.

Again something string her mind and she quickly went to the store room to check on Taehyung.

And there she sighed when she saw Taehyung lying on the floor of store room as she left him yesterday.

__________________

Right now Y/N was in the bathroom washing her face.

She closed the tap and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"Let's live a life from now on!"

___________________

Y/N is sitting on the ground. Taehyung's body is also lying there on the ground. A christian cross and a rosay are place on his chest.

There are two religious books opened in front of Y/N, one is of Christian religion and the other one is of Buddhist religion.

Beside the books there were two different kinds of candles lightning up.

"I didn't knew, which one you would like. So I prepared both the methods, according Christianity as well as Buddhism." She spoke.

"Wait!"

She said and went out of the room. After a few minutes, she came back with a radio in her hands. The she again sat down where she was sitting before. She turned on a sad music in radio and continued further.

"I'm really sorry. I know I had done a sin. But I couldn't go to jail on the thought of my mother who lives only for me." She spoke further.

"May you rest in peace."

Then she folded her hands and bowed down according to Buddhism. After that she touched her eyes according to Christianity.

Then she again bowed down on the floor, according to Buddhism and did some chants and covered his body with a white cloth.

[I'm sorry. I don't know what is actually done in a funeral. I'm so sorry. Please bear with the shit that I wrote.]

__________________

In Taehyung's company

A girl was messing the things in the hall here and there while yelling.

"Where is Taehyung? Tell me where the hell he is!"

But CEO's voice interrupted her actions.

"Dasha, don't create a scene again."

_________________

Now Dasha and CEO are sitting in a room.

"You know how humiliated I felt. He said that he would come to the interview but he didn't." Dasha stated.

CEO didn't say anything. He was just his head.

"Where is he? Where have you hidden him?" She asked.

"How would anyone else know when his girlfriend herself doesn't know about his whereabouts." CEO replied.

"Anyways you know he promised me to work in an advertisement together." She said happily.

CEO sighed and said," I'm sure that you would have whined in front of him for that leaving no choice for him."

"Is there any new work for me?" She asked ignoring what the CEO just said.

"No there isn't" he replied.

"Are you looking for any work for me?"

"Yeah, I am."

"You better do."

"I swear if it wouldn't have been for Taehyung then I would have kicked you out."

Mina scoffed and left in frustration. Just then Namjoon arrived in the room.

'Did she agai-" He asks while getting sited on the couch but CEO interrupted him

"Yeah"

"So did you get to know something about where Taehyung is." Namjoon asked.

"No, God knows where he ran." He replied.

"He wouldn't have rebelled if you would have granted him some time for himself." Namjoon said.

"So now you would also talk back to me?" The CEO said but Namjoon didn't say anything.

"Anyways, I fixed your appointment with 'Glory Jewels' in the evening. "

_______________

In Y/N's house

Y/N opened her laptop and searched.

"How to dispose of a dead body?"

As she pressed the enter key, many results popped on the screen. She read all of them one by one.

"Dismember the body and bury it in woods."

"Nah! Next one."

"Dismember the body and put it in hydrochloric acid."

"No"

"Dismember the body and feed it to animals."

"But where would I find such animals. "

"CHOP IT CHOP IT CHOP IT CHOP IT AND CHOP IT"

"What the shit is written here?"
" Discovery at Gangjin mountain. No trace of dead body would be left."

"Way to there is difficult, but nothing in this world is easy."

She imagined the situation in her mind.

"But how would I bring him there when I don't even have a car."

"Should I throw him into ocean? But don't have a boat also."

"Then should I dismember the body?"

She again imagined the scenario in her mind.

"Ew! I wanna puke even at this thought. I can't do this even if I die."

Then she started to think of all the ways to dispose the dead body that she read on internet.

"Chemicals, Mountain burial, Dismember, Secret burial, Water burial or Hydrochloric acid?"

"Umm......chemicals seem better."

________________

Y/N is in the bathroom. There she is preparing some chemicals to dispose of the body. She was wearing the goggles for protection from chemicals. She was wearing gloves, mask and an apron too for protection.

"Finally it's ready."

Y/N arrived in front of store room. But when she entered, she found no one.

"Huh, where did he go?"

She came outside and started looking for him. She looked behind curtains, behind the bed, under the bed, in the kitchen cabinets etc.

When she was still searching for him, suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder.

But when she turned around, she saw Taehyung standing there all well. She screamed loudly seeing him. Taehyung also screamed loudly seeing her.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH..........."

"AAAHHHHHHHHH............"

"Is he a ghost?" She thought.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

_______________••••••••_________________

Hi everyone! How are you all? I hope you liked the chapter. Okay that was not a short chapter. It's literally 1868 words long chapter.

Thank you guys for reading this story.......

Love you all............💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

125K 3.7K 33
Y/N is a girl who is chatter box and lives with her elder brother. But one day she gets kidnapped by the Mafia king. Will he kill her or will fall in...
65.2K 1.4K 39
What happened if one day Y/N fell in love with someone she didn't expect. ONE DAY: Jungkook:"Fine I will marry Rosรฉ" . . . . . . Y/N:" JUNGKOOK PLEA...
151K 5.8K 55
|COMPLETED| What happens when the world's most feared FEMALE mafia queen kidnaps the world's most popular boyband? "Girls are weak they can't be a ma...
278K 7.9K 24
Y/N has been captured by Jungkook, the hidden boss of Bangtan gang, as she saw saw something she was not supposed to. Do you think Y/N will be able t...