Strings Attached ✨

By ferrars25

When two opposites collide with each other without having the knowledge of the consequences, chaos is inevita... More

1. The heir.
2. Her
3. The decided.
4. History ...repeats ?
5. Tricks.
6. Close.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
7. One step closer.
update hehe 😅
8. Already here.
9. Day 1.
10. Cat and Mouse
11. Unforgivable
12. Mine
13. Not weak
14. Love is, but a part of you
15. Izhaar aur Inkaar
Character aesthetics
Playlist ✨
16. The Revelation
17. Ignorance is bliss. Really?
18. A needed heart to heart.
19....love him or love him not.
21. Wifey...?
22. Great Queens make Great Empires.
Important Announcement
23. A danger to the kingdom.
24. The Doors of Destiny
25. The Invitation
26. The Coronation
27. The Confrontation
28. Tough Decisions

20. Fulfilling the last wish.

42 3 0
By ferrars25

Aksh face palmed himself as he couldn't help but laugh at how hopelessly in love the man in front of him was.

Bringing his own horse to a standstill, Aksh jumped down. He made sure to keep it at a convenient distance from avneesh.
He walked up to avneesh and proceeded to pat him.

Avneesh jumped a bit before he finally recognized Aksh and calmed down.

Aksh looked at Agastya climbing up the walls effortlessly.

" Damn...the military trainer should get a raise. " .....Aksh said as he looked at Agastya, once again reminding himself of the prince's exceptional skills.

He followed Agastya's trail making sure not to make any noise.
He started climbing just when he was sure Agastya was on the other side.
The walls weren't too tall either. Especially for someone who had been trained to climb walls which were a lot taller and didn't have any gaps for gripping.

Moreover, the Malik's were the biggest empire around there. A powerful empire demanded a powerful successor to handle the throne. Till now, Agastya has proven himself to be so.

Aksh climbed the wall, with difficulty but still managed to succeed.

" Damn ...I should get a raise too. Show me a "caretaker" who has to climb a wall to "take care" of "his majesty" . " .......he whispered to himself, emphasizing the taking care part.

Finally he climbed up and got down at the other side, holding his breath as he was afraid someone would hear him breath and catch him.

" Rajvanshi empire has one hell of a security system. They wouldn't last seconds if there was a sudden attack." ......Aksh noted, as an extra part of his job to have extra information which could be helpful during war times.

He hid behind a tree as soon as he was inside the walls of the royal palace. The moonlight shone brightly on the window protruding from the third floor.

That's when he saw someone coming out on the balcony to shut the curtains. He smiled as he saw Ruh.

" Like I said. I'd see you even before you know it. This is too soon though." .....he whispered to himself again.

Agastya was no different as he looked up and saw what he has so desperately came here to see.
He suppressed a smile and kept staring as the magnificent moonlight shone on her face, highlighting her features.

He was reminded of the first time he saw her, all over again.

(flashback)

He stood there. Enchanted. Forgetting that a human can blink.

Her hair fell from the bun and spread all across her face. The air was playing with them. The gown fitted her perfectly.

Suddenly she turned around. And that was what put his patience to a test.

Her face was fully visible. Black eyes with a border of kohl, sharp nose, plump lips and perfectly sculpted cheeks.

He went in search of a tiger, and found his lioness in the process. He finally let his suppressed smile take over as he looked down at the ground shaking his head.

He looked up again to see Ruh going back in, shutting the curtains.

However, he wasn't done yet.
He looked around as he saw the farther side. It was darker there. No one would spot him climbing.

He nodded to himself and began proceeding.

Aksh on the other hand, had made the tree shade his home as he sat down comfortably, looking at the theatrical love story take place.

" Some tea would have been nice. Okay, now I love this job. "

He looked at Agastya climbing up the palace walls on the darker side to the third floor to finally reach at the level of the balcony.

But now was the hard part. The moonlight shone fully on the balcony and anyone getting inside through there would be visible.

Aksh tensed as he looked around the place to spot any soldiers in the area. He looked back at Agastya as his eyes widened.

Agastya quickly held the railing of the balcony as he was visible for a second, before he fully got in.

" What the actual- .......my heart was in my mouth for a while. Does this man understand what a risk is ? What would have happened if he was caught ? " .........Aksh said as he held his chest, trying to slow down his heart to beat normally.

Meanwhile, Agastya has already gotten inside as he stood by the entrance, hidden behind the curtains.

**************************************************

Ruh~

The moonlight shone brightly at the balcony. I kept staring at it and felt my cheeks heating up. Memories came rushing back all at once.

(flashback)

I ran through the corridors trying to catch him. It was dark with just a little essence of moonlight all around. I looked down while running trying to search for him when suddenly I tripped on a stone and was about to fall when a hand snaked around my waist and held me up firmly.

The moonlight shone over the devilishly handsome face as he looked over at me.

"Not even a day has passed, and you're already here in my arms. " ....the words were followed by a brief chuckle.

It was my first day there but it was not the last time when the moonlight was the only thing exposing us in the dark of the night. I felt my cheeks heating up further. The curtains danced in the breeze as i saw outside to see the open sky, moonlit night and occasional breeze that were colder than usual.

I felt cold and got up to close the curtains. I went towards the balcony to close them but couldn't stop myself from standing and taking the beautiful night in. I felt the moonlight shine on my face and was reminded yet again of all the moments i had under this same moonlight.

The moonlight felt like something different. Like something special. Like our own little secret.

I finally convinced myself that it was enough and closed the curtains, dragging my feet back into the room. I sat on the bed facing the door on the opposite side, to avoid looking at the moonlight again.

A few minutes passed by. Suddenly, I felt the cold breeze on my neck and back again.

"But...I just closed the curtains...."....I whispered to myself confusedly as I tried to turn back.

Suddenly I felt a hand holding my shoulders and keeping me rigid. I tried to shout and that's when a palm closed my mouth tightly. Was I going to die? No. that cannot be true. I haven't even fully lived my life.

God. I haven't even kissed anyone till now. No I cannot die.

I felt the cold edge of a knife touch my neck as I stiffened against it.

"I'm going to remove my hand...but you won't shout...else you know what is gonna happen."....a deep and low voice whispered near my ears as I could feel his breath on my neck.

I shook my head in a no and he finally let go of the hand on my mouth but he placed that on my shoulder while the knife was still rigid on his other hand.

I was scared to death and started blabbering stupidly.

"Please don't kill me. God I'm so young I have so much to do in life. I'm haven't even had my first kiss yet.".......and then a grave silence followed. I realized what I just blabbered. My cheeks reddened.

I could feel the hold loosening as I realized my opportunity to defend. I turned back with a jolt trying to attack him.

However, I was stopped mid-air as he held me off guard with just one hand holding both of my wrists in a lock as the other hand went down to my waist to hold me up.

As soon as I looked into those eyes, I was done. I was frozen in my place as I saw a mocking smirk painting his face.

"Wild enough. Still need a bit of training with your reflexes."......he said, with a mocking chuckle.

"What .....What are you doing here?".....I managed to utter out when I finally dived out of those dark ocean eyes.

"Ignoring that. What did you say about your last wish?"....he said as he started coming closer, inch by inch, stopping only when our noses touched. I felt him smile against my lips.

I shook my head, not being able to say anything.

"Should I complete that wish? In case you're dying next time, you can at least be satisfied you've had your first kiss."

I kept looking into his eyes as I didn't know which way to nod my head. I realised I had been yearning that closeness ever since I left for here.

I didn't want him to go away. He brought a kind of comfortable warmth that made me forget the cold breeze. The moonlight on the other hand, wasn't making it any easier as they highlighted those sharp features. He was the devil, and I was attracted to his devilish attributes.

"Just a nod will be enough. I won't do it without your permission. That goes against how I was raised."...he said softly this time, as if assuring me of something. His eyes, they were pleading but trying to be understanding at the same time.

I closed my eyes. My judgement was clouded with him being that close to me. However, I won't regret it. I gave a slow nod, almost undetectable but I knew he was attentive enough to feel it.

Finally, I felt a pair of soft lips collapsing into mine own, moving slowly and carefully. It was slow, controlled, but special. He parted away, only to place a soft kiss on my lips again.

I kept my eyes closed, too flustered to face him. I felt a soft kiss on my cheeks again as he whispered into my ears.

"I'm afraid your cheeks will burn. Stop blushing now, love." ....he said softly as I felt him release me. My body reacted negatively at the sudden loss of warmth and my eyes opened.

He stood in front of me with a stupid smile.

"Never thought I'd get that nod. Thanks for making me the happiest I've been since a lifetime."......he said as he let himself lazily fall on the bed.

"Wait. Wait....no. you can't sleep here.".....I said as I moved towards him. He held my hands and pulled me making me fall beside him.

"c'mon....you just kissed me and now you're so put on sending me back."......he said as he turned towards me with a pout. I was speechless with the contradiction.

Just now he was kissing a woman ...and the next instant he's a baby pouting for something.

"pata bhi hai kitni mushkil huyi yaha tak aane mein. Kya nahi karna pada. Aur tum ho ki mujhe aaram tak nhi karne de rahi.".......he said as he lay on his back.

"Right. What are you doing here?"....I asked.

"Well, exactly what I've already done here. You need a reminder?"....he said as he proceeded to get up.

"No!!".....I said as I pushed him back, making him fall on the bed as he laughed. A smile lit up on my face too and I wiped it as soon as I took note of it.

 He pulled me making me lay beside him, and this time I didn't resist. I gave in and lay comfortably beside him.

*********************************************************************

So ....another update guyss. I guess I'll be able to give another update next week ,..but well, not too sure.

However, you guys could change my mind. 😂

Thanksiee for giving the story a try.
Please comment and let me know how you liked it.💕
That's all!
Merry Christmas yet again.
Also, i hope you guys start your new year with full energy and get the most out of the remaining few days of this year.
I wish all of you well.
Make good resolutions (and fulfill them too like agastya fulfilled ruh's last wish) 😂😂
Thanks once again. !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 6.2K 27
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
30K 4K 22
you know no that today is our wedding night and If I want, I can do anything with you, my dear wife." She looks at him angrily at his words. " Well...
871K 42.2K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
263K 16.2K 49
The prospect of becoming an Empress seemed blissful, yet the reality proved to be more cursed than she could have imagined. Every day, Nayantara's wh...