The Alpha's Moonlight Mate [b...

By BismuthMama73

Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
NOTE
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Side Story(1.2)
Side Story(1.3)
Side Story(1.4)
Side Story(2.1)

Side Story(1.1)

3.9K 91 4
By BismuthMama73

*Abby*

So I think I just made the biggest mistake I could ever possibly make and now it's cost me my mate. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Hours earlier

It's friday night and Danny is about to pick me up for our date. With all that has recently happened, the whole hunter attack and Cal almost dying, I really need a nice calm night with my mate. So that's why I'm making sure I look the best I can. I'm going all out with my makeup, in a good way, and I've decided to wear my super special dress. The dress is short and just makes it to my knees and it has a bunch of ruffles and tool that makes it poofy. but my favorite part of it is it's pattern. 

It's covered in ducks.

I love duck so, so much. They are my most favorite animal. If I had to choose something to shift into, other than a wolf(obviously), it would most definitely be a duck. Ducks have my heart and soul. I love them so much that when I was little I used to tell everyone that my mate would be a duck. 

But of course, I've found my real mate now. He's no duck, that's for sure, but he's the next best thing and even though I haven't known him long I love him so deeply. 

That's why tonight i have decided to tell him my little secret. I'm going to tell him all about me and werewolves, and I'll show him my wolf. I trust that he will accept me for who I am. He keeps telling me about how much he loves me, every part of me, so why wouldn't he love this part of me too. 

Sure it's a bit out of the ordinary, but everyone's a little weird right? 

And, yeah, I am a little nervous that he will reject me but I have faith in him. 

As soon as I'm ready I sneak out the front door of the pack house and walk down the dirt path to the main road that leads to town. Right now, everyone is still a little on edge so they don't need some large human showing up in a neon green pick up truck(yes, Danny drives a neon green pick up truck. It's very ugly but he says he picked it on purpose, for some odd reason he thinks it actually looks good). 

I stand on the side of the road next to the mailbox. I keep look out for a very brightly colored truck and soon enough I spot it driving down the road. Danny pulls over, following the dirt line in the grass from where the mailman drives over every week. 

"Now, what's a pretty little thing like you doing out in these parts," Danny says through a rolled down window in a fake southern accent. 

"Waiting for her boyfriend," I reply, playing along with Danny.

"Oh really, well he must be a pretty good looking guy to snag and catch like you."

"Well, he's alright, it's personality that really counts," I say in a joking way. 

He lets out a chuckle and smiles as I get in the car. 

"So where are we going?" I ask, curious to see what he has planned for us. 

"Can't tell you," He responds. 

"Aw, why not?"

"'Cause it's a surprise."

"But why can't you just tell me?"

"'Cause then it wouldn't be a surprise."

"Ugh, fine. Is it somewhere I'll like?"

"Of course it is, I wouldn't take you somewhere on a date if it was something you didn't like."

For about thirty minutes we drive peacefully, chatting about random things, with the radio playing the background. Suddenly Danny tells me,

"Ok, now you have to close your eyes." I look at him questioningly before complying. 

We drive for another 10 minutes, with my eyes closed of course, before we come to a stop. Because of my werewolf abilities I already have a pretty good idea of where we are but I'll still make sure to have a very surprised reaction when Danny tells me to uncover my eyes.

I hear Danny getting out of the car and come to the passengers side to my door. I take his hand in mine and he leads me out of the car. He leads me forward for a second and down a set of stairs we bore we come to a stop. 

"Ok you can open your eyes now," He says. Slowly i open my eyes and take it all in.

We are at the beach, the sky is gold and pink from the sunset, the water takes on a similar color, and there's a picnic set out on the sand. 

"This is wonderful, Danny, thank you," I say as I throw my arms around him in a hug. He hugs me back and says,

"I glad you like it." We go and sit down at the beautifully set up picnic. We snack on the assortment to picnicking items as we watch the sunset together. As we are enjoying the view, I remember what I wanted to tell Danny tonight. 

"Hey, Danny, there's something I need to tell you," I says seriously. He looks at me confused. 

"Your...not gonna break up with me, are you?"He says like a nervous puppy.

"No! No, definitely not," I tell him. he sigh in relief and says,

"Ok, great, 'cause you really scared me for a second there." 

"No, there's something else i want to talk about," I says, and he can tell it's something serious cause he says,

"Hey, whatever it is you can tell me." He grabs my hand and squeezes it reassuringly. I smile a little, feeling a bit better about what I have to tell him. 

"Ok, so, Danny, I really, really like you, I probably even love you, but I feel that you should know this about me before we continue. you should know that it's hard for me to tell people this, well I've never actually had to tell someone this before, but, well, I'm... a werewolf." After I say it I look into his eyes to see his reaction.

He starts laughing hysterically.

"Haha, that's- a great joke! I thought you were gonna tell me something serious," he says though his laughter. 

"I'm serious, Danny," I tell him and he stops laughing when he sees the seriousness in my eyes.

"Oh, sorry, so your, like, a therian?" he says confused. 

"What? No, I mean like an actually werewolf, like someone who can turn into a wolf. Have you never heard of a werewolf before?" 

he scoffs,

"Course I've heard of a werewolf, I'm not an idiot, but they don't exist, so...yeah"

"Well, they actually do exist and I am one," I tell him, and he looks at me like 'yeah, right'. I roll my eyes and stand up. 

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"I'm showing my wolf," I say.

"So you are a therian!" 

"No!" I tell him flatly. I start taking off my clothes and he blushes.

"What are you doing?!" he asks shocked by my actions, but he doesn't look away.  

"I'm taking off my clothes so they don't get wrecked when I shift." 

"I literally have know idea what you're talking about."

"Just shut up and watch," I tell him as I toss my bra at him and his blush deepens. 

I do a scan of my surrounds to make sure there's no one around. We're on a secluded beach but you never know. 

I watch to see Danny reaction as I start shifting. When my first bone out of many cracks, it make a loud snapping sound and Danny's face drops. I see him mouth the words 'what the fuck' as more of my bone crack and bend at odd places. I'm forced on all fours as my shifting continues and a look of horror passes over Danny face. As I continue Danny's looks of horror changes into a scared look. 

When I done, my brown furred wolf stands before my mate. He looks so...frightened and horrified. 

"Y-you," he stutters and scoots further away from me. I slowly walk closer to him before him puts his arm out in front of him and say,

"S-stay back, don't c-come any closer, you- you monster"

Monster.

My mate just called me a monster. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

I'm back with more of The Alpha's Moonlight Mate.

So, the main story is over but I will be posting some side story's with other character and some more of Ali and Cal. 

I won't have a consistent posting schedule but I can promise that I won't just drop a story when I'm in the middle of it(cause that's, like, really annoying)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy :)

Please vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 20.2K 26
"I don't understand what you're talking about" I gulped, backing away from the large, and I have to admit extremely sexy, man. "Oh baby, you're so ad...
103K 2.3K 16
*Re-edited* Nathan, a not so normal werewolf gets bullied a lot. He is basically the laugh of the school and on top of that his parents barely care a...
119K 5.8K 113
When young wolf shifts for the first time, their whole life shifts with them. Suddenly they can't see the world just from their perspective. Every ye...
455 62 12
Azrael Harrison, born to the Bloodwalkers, the most powerful pack of wolves in the world. Worse, they have a bloody and sadistic history, known to at...