creating pokemon in parallel...

By Kuntianakgg

Sejoun was a fan of the Pokemon game. When he played Pokemon until midnight, he suddenly lost consciousness. ... More

a world with advance biotechnology
the first pokemon on parallel world
charmander is born!
audit team is ready to review
is it really real?
Company excitement
Park Sedol and his mistress
exhibition day
Red & White in chaos
charmander debut!

publicity, popularity

283 15 8
By Kuntianakgg

   Charmander stayed in Sejoun's arms obediently, with a small flame tail swinging in the air. There was a trace of sleepiness in his eyes, and he wanted rest a little when he was just born.

   Although Sejoun created Genetic Organism for the first time, he knew the relevant knowledge very well, and immediately took Charmander to the breed cabin specially prepared for Charmander in the laboratory, and gently put it in.

   Everyone followed Sejoun like a machine, watching Sejoun every movements dullly.

   After Sejoun closed the breed hatch, Kim Sewoo shook his lips and asked incoherently, "Is that fire?"

"Fire, it is fire!" Sejoun blinked his eyes, answered honestly, and felt refreshed in his heart.

   "Fire? Is it really a fire?" Kim Sewoo asked again incredulously, repeating his question stupidly.

   "It's really fire!" Sejoun reluctantly nodded.

   "No way! Is this Fire Element Genetic Organism?" Kim Jim and Kim Kang only felt that the world view was completely hit, no, completely shattered, so if we just randomly combined genes it could actually work?

   What's more terrifying is that looking at the flame strength control on the tail of Genetic Organism, looking at the country, no, there is nothing that can compare it internationally.

   Everyone knows that Sejoun university major is Biodesign!

   This major mainly corresponds to the creation of genetic organisms.

   When the flame of the new century of biology was raging all over the world, biodesign came into being, and major colleges and universities set up corresponding majors.

   Privately, everyone complained about Sejoun. If it weren't for Sejoun, how could the company have come to a dead end.

   At that time, Park Sedol took away the hard work of the laboratory. Afterward, everyone knew that Sejoun had not signed a contract with Park sedol, and a group of people blamed Sejoun for being stupid.

   Later, Sejoun was being stupid again and shot himself in the foot, causing the company's reputation to plummet.

   Today, we can still see the hot spot scandal of Red & White corporation on the Internet...

   Such a thing can actually create new species and make breakthroughs in certain technologies?

   Feeling the gradual hot gaze, Sejoun was naturally proud, but on the surface he pretended to be plain and waved his hand, "It's just controlling the flame, it's very simple."

   "Simple?" Yoon jaemin suddenly exclaimed, "Do you know the price of the Fire Element Genetic Organism on the market? The last price is 10,000,000 million dollar! That was 10,000,000! This is all money!" She fell into a fantasy state immediately. The money was spilt in the sky, and a crazy smile appeared on her face.

   Yoon Jaemin was almost suffocated by internal injuries, and opened her rosy lips: "Have you ever thought about exposing this technology to the public? It can save the company's reputation..."

   Considering that the company is currently being hacked in the outside world, and that Park Sedol  is secretly playing tricks, she is suddenly angry.

   If Sejoun new technology is released, it will not only save his reputation, but also leave a strong legacy in biology!

   "Unnecessary."

   How could sejoun have the technology? It was all thanks to the system. He pretended to be cool and said: "I don't care about the name. If the technology is disclosed, others may study it and learn it."

   As for whether the name can be remembered in history...

   Sejoun is not worried at all. When the Pokémon come to this world one after another, if they are mentioned in future generations, there must be in his name Sejoun!

   In the same way, when Charmander goes public, the original remarks will be self-defeating.

   Facts are the strongest evidence.

   "Is this really Fire Element Genetic Organism?" Kim sewoo asked incredulously... Again, his heart is still full of doubts.

   "Accurately..." sejoun explained solemnly, "He has extremely sharp claws, can easily control flames, and has the potential to participate in the world Fighting competition."

   "Oh my god, this is incredible," Kim sewoo said with blank eyes, startled, "I'm anxious about anyone who says you are a prodigal, cough cough, what's his name?"

   "His name is Charmander," Sejoun said.

   "Why isn't it called Skyfire Paragon, it's so handsome. Or Paragon salamander, the sales volume will definitely be over by changing the name." Kim Kang muttered aside.

   "Charmander is a good name, good name, hahaha." Sejoun looked demented and smiled stupidly, believing that sejoun would raise his hands in agreement no matter what the name was.

   Sejoun didn't give them a chance to buffer, and dropped another blockbuster. "He will be a starting point for my huge plan. I have at least dozens of elemental creatures' creation methods in my mind. I want to open one that belongs to me. These Genetic Organisms, I call them Pokémon!"

   Sejoun smiled: "I'm going to check the baby charmander physical condition."

   "Also, I want to know what type of food they'll eat as early as possible"

   So, Sejoun and others started to be busy.

   The physical examination can assist the instrument, and the final result is that 40 charmander babies are healthy.

   In terms of food selection, after a simple test, the S168 nutritional supplement has been recognized by charmander babies.

   "Dear Little Flame, eat more, grow up obediently, grandma loves you." Yoon jaemin sat on the chair, holding Charmander in her arms, and feeding kindly.

   Charmander had the bottle in his mouth, and his little tail flicked it comfortably.

   This is a food suitable for Charmander made with Peak Level milk and brewed liquid. In this World, the rations of Genetic Organism are extremely demanding. Almost every Genetic Organism has a special food combination and manufacturer.

   And these foods are expensive even if they are the lowest ones. Therefore, buying a Genetic Organism is just an introduction to spending money, and the cost of follow-up training is definitely not low.

   But Charmander is different. Charmander is an omnivorous Pokémon, which can eat most of the food on the market, and the cost in this regard is lower than most Genetic Organisms.

   Of course, if you want Charmander to participate in the battle contest, the rations must be more strict. Like Pokémon in the Pokémon World, the breed of Pokémon also needs Pokéblock.

   But sejoun have no plans to make them. First, there is no recipe, and second, he plans to establish the reputation of Red & White Corporation first. The first batch of Charmander eggs is already in rapid cultivation.

   Due to the limited culture tank, the first batch can only have about 40 at most.

   But the things after these all are, what we need to do now is to promote Charmander and prepare for the Pokemon exhibition in a few days!

   During the period, they also need to contact the auditor. Although the creation of this World biology is open and free, the audit involving the element system is still very strict, because the element system is still in the exploration stage in the biological field, and the safety must be 100% Guaranteed.

   Register, fill in the information, and submit it for review. After completing a series of processes through the Internet, Sejoun and the others are finally relaxed, at least the most basic are done.

   The employees of the company basically left with just his 2 uncle and some people, so these things are basically done by sejoun themselves.

-----

   Pokemon: Charmander

   Ability: Scratch, Growl, Ember.

   Characteristic Trait: Solar Power (when sunshine, special attacks increase, but HP decreases)

   Ember?!

   Sejoun suddenly filled with joy. I never thought that Charmander had a Fire Element Ability when he was born. Even the Characteristic Trait is a hidden and rare Characteristic Trait.

   Looked towards Charmander again. At this moment, he was lying on Sejoun with two small orange hands holding the baby bottle. The baby bottle was already empty. He put the baby bottle on his yellow belly and burped, unable to bear it.

   Hiccup, a short flame spit out from his mouth, and then he closed his eyes comfortably, shrank into sejoun arms, and fell asleep.

   Since he was just born, he needs a lot of sleep time like a baby normal.

   "It's great, this is the best publicity." Yoon jaemin, on one hand, put down the phone with satisfaction and was full of excitement. She has decided to put this little video on the official website of Red & White Corporation.

   "Son, we will definitely make a profit." Yoon jaemin excitedly operated on the phone.

   Red & White Corporation's website is extremely bleak, with fans in the early 10,000. Which seems to be a lot, but many of them are zombie fans, and the comments above are even more bleak.

   In the previously launched Genetic Organism, Swing Monkey, there were all bad reviews.

   "This is trash, following the swing rabbit from joltson Group again, copy and paste, no wonder this company going bankrupt"

   "Upstairs don't say this, at least this is a monkey. (No pun intend)"

   "Always eat the tail gas of the trend"

   "Since Elderly Kim passed away, Red & White Corporation really dropped a thousand meters in one fall."

   Yoon jaemin looked at these messages indignantly, and resisted the desire to delete them, because there would be no messages left in the message area after deleting them.

   Tap! tap! tap! After a while, she edited the video and uploaded it.

   Title: Red and White corporation historical masterpiece, Fire Element creature. You deserve it!

   Well, the title is outstanding and it should attract a lot of people.

   Kang Songhyun, a fan of Red & White Corporation, has been silently supporting Red & White Corporation since its inception, and he has been paying attention even if Red & White Corporation is at the end of their lives.

   For him, Red & White Corporation is more of his childhood memories, remembering that the first Genetic Organism Present he received when he was a child was the swing monkey.

   It's just a pity that Red & White Corporation is now following the trend and can only barely mix food and clothing. After the conflict with BioPeak, no one is optimistic about Red & White Corporation. Red & White Corporation has nothing to do with technology, capital, and publicity. Worthy of others.

   Red & White Corporation is doomed to go bankrupt, which is a pity.

   Kang Songhyun shook his head, with dismay in his eyes, and then clicked on the official site of Red & White Corporation.

   This may be the last time I have browsed this Red & White website, huh? This is?

   Fire Element Genetic Organism? Red & White Corporation's tone is too big, right? False propaganda will go wrong, are they broken?

   With curiosity and doubt, Kang Songhyun clicked on the video, and at first he saw Sejoun in a white robe.

   Who is this guy? A random ass passerby? Is Red & White Corporation so poor that it can only hire a random guy found on the side of the street?

   Looking at Sejoun's face, Kang Songhyun sighed, no longer expecting the so-called Fire Element Genetic Organism in his heart, it seemed like false propaganda.

   Then the camera turned around and came to the cute appearance of Charmander lying on Sejoun's lap holding a bottle and drinking milk.

   So cute and docile, is this a lizard? Orange lizard.

   Kang songhyun suddenly became interested. This Genetic Organism can show his abdomen so calmly, it definitely has a deep trust in the owner.

   No, what is that???

   Suddenly, Kang Songhyun caught a glimpse of Charmander's flame-burning tail, and suddenly lost his voice, "Is this a flame? Is this really Fire Element Genetic Organism?!"

   "This is Korea's first Fire Element lizard! Oh my god, has the Red & White Corporation invited any major in the industry to make a shot? No, we can't see a flame like this in Korea, right? This is awesome!"

   Kang songhyun head is almost buried in the small mobile phone screen, his face is unbelievable, and he keeps watching Charmander's tail repeatedly.

   Then the video went to Charmander's daily life, and Yoon jaemin's narration also appeared in the background.

   "Charmander, the first in the Red & White Corporation Pokemon series, orange reptiles, Fire Element Genetic Organism, good at..."

   Kang songhyun is already sluggish, and his mind is full of Charmander's next actions.

   In the video, Charmander uses Scratch to easily scratch a stone under the command of the unknown man(sejoun), and then Spit Up the rich Ember from his mouth. The Ember fell on the distant paper and burned, proving the truth of the flame.

   Although the flame is not big, it is enough to kill all Fire Element Genetic Organism in the country.

   Kang songhyun rubbed his eyes and said incredulously, "Isn't this awesome, hiss, with such technology, BioPeak is like nothing at all! Red & White Corporation is sure about to rise!"

   After speaking, he decisively shared the video to Moments.

   "Oh my God, the element of Red & White Corporation is a genetic Organism. If it is true, it will definitely cause a huge commotion in Korea!"

   He was surprised and delighted. If all this is true, then Red & White Corporation must rise!

   Thinking of this, he also had expectations for the Pokemon series.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763 38 15
In this alternate universe, some human are hybrids with Pokemons. You are one of them. You are an half-liepard and half-human hybrid. You were born i...
21.1K 464 18
It's been years since Ash and Greninja went their separate ways and as time went Greninja have adapted to Kalos and human life becoming a guardian of...
23.5K 534 8
An autistic Korean American young man died saving a family who were playing Pokémon Go. Luckily for him, he reincarnates into the world of Pokémon! ...
4.7K 71 17
One morning you could wake up completely unaware of who you are and that's exactly what happened to Katherine. She was found unconscious in a forest...