;Roses and Vanilla; KTH & JJK

By taeeatskookies

Jeongguk owns a small flower shop on the corner of a busy street. He loves the smell of all the flowers, and... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: A New Spring Day.
Chapter 2: Those Enchanting, Yet Intense Eyes.
Chapter 3: Friendly Visits.
Chapter 4: Stress.
Chapter 5: Is It Possible?
Chapter 6: Painful to Peaceful.
Chapter 7: Brownies.
Chapter 8: Better Days.
Chapter 9: Asking About Designing The Tattoo.
Chapter 10: Helping Hands.
Chapter 11: Heats are horrible.
Chapter 12: Cuddles Through The Night.
Chapter 13: Baths and Cuddles.
Chapter 14: Sweeter and Sweeter.
Chapter 16: Tattoo Design Sketch.
Chapter 17: Deadly Eyes To Soft Looks
Chapter 18: Scenting and Staying The Night.
Chapter 19: Pillows and Blankets Fluffed.
Chapter 20: Tattoo.
Chapter 21: Morning Teasing.
Chapter 22: Cleaning.
Chapter 23: The Smokes Back.
Chapter 24: Burdens Need To Be Let Out.
Chapter 25: Picnic Love.
Chapter 26: Lost.
Chapter 27: Difficult.
Chapter 28: The Invitation.
Chapter 29: Shopping.
Chapter 30: An Eventful Night.
Chapter 31: Talks.
Chapter 32: Rose Petals.
Chapter 33: Sweet Treats.
Chapter 34: Unwanted Guest.
Chapter 35: Rainy Days.
Chapter 36: Why.
Chapter 37: Apologies
Chapter 38: More Information
Chapter 39: Lovely Petals
Chapter 40: All Is Lost But Not Forgotten.

Chapter 15: Heavy Body and Mind.

280 36 19
By taeeatskookies

Something didn't feel right to Taehyung. He noticed this as soon as he had awoken. It was near the end of Jeongguk's heat, and he was still sleeping in the same bed as the omega. It wasn't any noise that had woken Taehyung up; it was the other's scent. It wasn't sweet. It was definitely sour.

It wasn't too sour, but it was enough to set alarm bells off in the alpha's head. He sat up as he looked down at his mate. There was the light of the moon coming in through the window, so it shone on the omegas face. Jeongguk's face was contorted with the same look as if you were in pain from a cold. The omegas scent didn't have that sickly scent in it, but it had something else. It had an exhaustion to it. It's probably not as bad as it was in previous years, but it worried Taehyung.

“Baby..” Taehyung whispered to the omega who seemed to be in a deep sleep. “Hey..” The alpha shook the other's shoulder lightly.

He heard the other whine in a heavy way. Which made Taehyung sighed. “Sweetheart..”

Jeongguks eyes fluttered open slowly and heavily. It looked like he'd just fall back asleep even though he was already awake. He looked tired.

“Jeonggukie..? What's wrong? There's something off..” Taehyung asked as he brushed his fingers through the other's hair.

“Hmm..?” Jeongguk hummed before he realized what was wrong. “Oh… no.. I hoped that this wouldn't happen.. at least it's not as bad” He muttered near the end.

“What is it?” Taehyung asked as he looked down at Jeongguk.

“I just feel heavy; my body is heavy, which means I'm tired,” Jeongguk explained as he let out a big sigh. “..remember how I mentioned I feel tired by the end of my heats? It's that.. but eased right now”

“Oh..” Taehyung nodded softly. “I'm sorry, baby, I was worried” He sighed. “Your scent was just sour... It's not as sweet..” He trailed off.

“It's okay, you were worried..” Jeongguk sighed as he felt his eyelids flutter. “I can't move.. and I want to be held..” He pouted.

Taehyung chuckled before he pulled the omega up and had him sit by him. Taehyung pulled the other closer to sit in his lap and lay on his chest. Jeongguk sighed as he nuzzled his nose into Taehyung's neck.

“Better?” Taehyung asked.

“Much, thank you” Jeongguk nodded against the alpha. “I'm sorry, I'm like this…I'm probably not a good mate” He apologized, though he didn't need to at all.

“Don't say that sweetheart” Taehyung shook his head. “It's just.. something that happens, and we can't do anything about it. It's how our bodies react to being in overdrive for multiple days at a time.” The alpha explains softly as he rests his head against Jeongguk's head.

“We just need rest,” He added. “That's all”

“Like how you have easier days during your rut?” Jeongguk asked softly as he took the other's hand that was resting on his thigh. He fiddled with the other's fingers with his own.

“Yes, they may be easier in terms of not having pain, it's just…” Taehyung hummed. “..we need rest days..”

Jeongguk nodded and then sighed. “Namjoon-hyung and Jin-hyung, don't go through this..”

“Don't go through what..?” Taehyung asked.

“The exhaustion.. the heavy body days..” Jeongguk replied. “They..just don't have them..”

“How do you know that?” Taehyung asked as he shivered slightly from the cool night air nipping at his skin. He pulled the omega closer to keep warmth.

“I've asked once if they felt the same as me..” Jeongguk huffed. “They replied that they didn't, but if it gets worse for me, I should see a doctor” He pouted.

“Is it better for you now..? Or about the same..?” Taehyung asked softly as he tried to suppress a yawn.

“Better now that I'm in your arms.. with your scent around me..” Jeongguk replied with a nod. “But I don't feel as heavy as I used to feel, which is good” He smiled.

“That is good” The alpha nodded in agreement. He then hummed. “But if it doesn't get any better, do see the doctor..” He urged as he was worried about his mate.

“I will, don't worry Taetae” Jeongguk giggled softly. Then he furrowed his eyebrows.“What time is it even?”

“Uhm..” Taehyung hummed as he looked around the room quickly. His eyes skimmed around all the walls. “I'm really.. not sure…”

“It feels around…I don't know.. two am” Jeongguk replied. “That's what it feels like..” He nodded.

“Where's your phone?” Taehyung asked the other.
“I'll get it and look at the time”

“It should be on my bedside table,” Jeongguk replied.

Taehyung leant over, trying not to move the omega too much as he picked up Jeongguk's phone. When he turned it on, he didn't really pay attention to the other's lockscreen wallpaper as he looked at the time, which was indeed around two in the morning. They didn't need to be awake for hours, so it was best if the two went back to sleep.

“It is around two am yeah” Taehyung said as he placed the omegas phone back down on the bedside table.

“Lucky guess” Jeongguk giggled. “Are you tired?” He asked his mate.

“Not too badly, but if you are, you can sleep” Taehyung replied as he shifted back to laying down with the other laying on top of him.

“Can we talk? until I fall asleep” Jeongguk asked as he nuzzled into the alpha's neck.

“Sure baby, what do you want to talk about?” Taehyung replied as he started to brush his fingers through the other's hair.

“I'm not sure…” Jeongguk muttered. “Anything”

“Anything?” Taehyung chuckled. “Alright, how about..” Taehyung trailed off as he thought for a second. “..Why did you choose flowers? You could've chosen perfume or candles. Why flowers?”

Jeongguk giggled before humming and replied. “Flowers have a stronger scent that's natural. Even though candles can have natural smells infused in them, you can smell the wax in it” He explained.

Taehyung nodded. “And the perfume..?” he asked.

“I'm getting there” The omega giggled. “Perfume on the other hand has multiple scents infused and some are natural but they don't last as long as synthetic scents, they last longer but there is a fakeness to them… well from what I can smell anyway..”

“There's a fakeness?” Taehyung hums.

“Yeah, there is, and it wasn't enough to hide my own scent..” Jeongguk sighed. “..Have I mentioned why?”

Taehyung then thinks for a second. “I don't think so baby” He replied as he let his fingers brush along the omegas nape.

Jeongguk took a breath. “Well… I'm allergic to a certain chemical in scent blockers” He replied. “And I don't take heat suppressants either because there are similar chemicals but also cross contamination at the place they're made, so it's why I don't take them and..” 

“And that's why you own a flower shop with a rose at the front door,” Taehyung answered.

“That's exactly why” Jeongguk nodded and then sighed.

“I guess I'll need to smell different perfumes to see what you mean by them smelling fake,” Taehyung chuckled.

Jeongguk giggled. “It's not only the fakeness in the scent. It's also the fact that a handful of them smell the same” He yawned.

“They do.. yeah.. Now that I think about it” Taehyung replied. He then thought about the fact that the rose in the front smelt slightly different to the omega. Probably normal alpha's can't tell the difference between the rose and the omegas rose scent.

“I think you need to grow a fresh rose, baby,” Taehyung muttered.

Jeongguk hummed against the alpha's chest. “Why..? It should be okay, right?”

“I can tell the difference between it and you, I don't know if others ... normal.. alpha's can, but..” Taehyung sighed. “if I can smell the difference.. then it'll be dying soon”

Jeongguk was quiet for a second before he nodded. “Right..it's close to them being out of season..” He muttered. “I'll need to sort that out later..” He whispered as he nuzzled into Taehyung's chest.

“Not just you, we will sort it out later, baby” Taehyung muttered as he placed a kiss against the omegas hair. “Go to sleep now’

Jeongguk nodded softly and let himself fall asleep. Taehyung soon followed as he nuzzled his nose against the omegas hair again and let out a heavy breath before letting himself fall asleep afterwards.

They'll sort it out another day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed it!
Sorry it's not great! As I said, I am sick with a cold.

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 37.7K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
11.3K 534 10
In the corner beside the stairs, Jungkook stood silently witnessing his whole world collapsing. All of the flashbacks played in front of his eyes, a...
23.1K 1.4K 9
[A/B/O + Mafia AU] Jimin and Jungkook were childhood friends and later, high school sweethearts. However, the day of his birthday, Jungkook and his f...
3.2M 194K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...