"Agastha" - The World Of Wiza...

By Kritill

It's a story about a young indian lady "Lily Gupta" who just turned 21 and she's ready to enter her dream uni... More

๐Ÿ’ซNew Beginnings!!๐Ÿ’ซ
๐ŸคNot so normal Team๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธMain Characters Sketch๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ขMeeting an unexpected rival๐Ÿ’ข
๐Ÿช„ First Day as a witch ๐Ÿช„
๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธFinding a Right Path๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ
๐Ÿช™Arrival of Treasure Hunt๐Ÿช™
๐ŸงฉUnraveling Old Puzzles๐Ÿงฉ
๐Ÿ†Close to the Winning line๐Ÿ†
๐Ÿ•งSomeone from the past๐Ÿ•ง
๐Ÿ”ฎExperiencing a Foresight๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐Ÿš…Transferred to Agastha๐Ÿš…

45 5 0
By Kritill

𝔸𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕓𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖 :))
Let's get back 13 years in past of lily's memories..
It was a cloudy day when 8 years old Lily and her mother Sneha Gupta were staying in Goa for their summer vacation. Since, lily's mother is a high school science teacher, she gets lot of holidays to spend with her daughter. As a single mother, she tries her best to not make lily feel the absence of her father.
Lily's father "Vihaan Gupta" was a famous scientist working on some unknown project and then when he was finally getting results from his research, after few days he got missing suddenly in the way to his home from work when lily was just 6 years old. Sneha searched for her husband with all her might but couldn't find him.

Even vihaan's colleagues tried to find him for months but couldn't so they later declared him dead. But In present time, Sneha's still searching for him cuz she thinks he's alive.

Well, let's get back to lily's 8 years old story. Sneha never expected to be in same desperate condition like she was in 2 years ago.. Honey where are you? Please reply to me. Oh! She can't run to that dark forest nearby when i told her to wait here in the shop's gate while i was paying the cash, can she? Maybe she really ran to that forest in search of fairies i told her about. I shouldn't have told her that story to start with..says Sneha. She is now running to the dark forest in search of lily.
- 𝟴 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝗹𝘆'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 -

Ahh, I can't find those little fairies and sunset is coming too. I should have stayed back and listened to my mom cause it feels like i lost my way. It can't be happening, i can't afford to lose my mom too.

Lily suddenly started crying..Is somebody here? I need to get back to my mom please help me..please god help me to find my mom..when crying lily suddenly slips after putting her right leg on a rock. Are you alright? says a mysterious young boy who is same age of lily..

Who are you? Are you here to help me reach my mom? says lily while sobbing.

I don't think it's necessary to know about me but yeah am here to help you. So get on my back says the boy.

Are you kidding? You look around same age as me so you definitely can't carry me on your back and i can't trust a stranger. I've done one mistake today already and can't afford to do it twice.. Says lily with a sad tone.
(𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦)
𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 8 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 8 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.

-𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆-
You speak in far more mature way than your age, I'm impressed but see right now you can't even stand properly cause of that little wound on your knee so it's better to trust me and after few minutes sun is going to set too, a child shouldn't stay in a forest in the middle of the night alone, i can help you to get out of this forest says the boy with a cute smiling face. I guess i have no choice says lily after accepting the boy's extended right
hand. Are you sure I'm not that heavy? says lily while being carried on back by the boy. I'm physically more stronger than a normal 8 years old boy cause of some good genes says the boy. What kind of good genes? My mom said that we humans share 99.9% of our DNA with each other says lily with her usual curious face. Oh! I see let's just say I'm from that 0.1% people says the mysterious boy. Then you must be so rare says lily with sparkling eyes.

Honey! Can you hear me? Please reply back lily says Sneha with a nervous tone. It's my mom calling for me, she's there i can see her there says lily with a pointed finger towards her mom.

Then i need to get going too, if i won't my father will start getting worried about me, it was nice to talk to you,bye.. says the boy walking in different direction than lily. Thanks for the help says lily.
-𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮'𝙨 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢-

One day after lily's 21st birthday in the month of july, the news was dropped on her about her admission in the magical star university by some pixie fairy named angella, lily despite having such a fascination and interest in mythology and supernatural beings couldn't believe her.

At first, she thought angella was some alien from some another galaxy which is kinda true but after reading the invitation letter from the university, she wasn't only shocked, she was angry too on her mom cause she was one of the main teachers in the university.
Go find someone else for your pathetic pranks, weird alien specie cause I'm busy right now says lily with a terrifying tone. Don't be so angry, am not lying.

You can ask your mother too if you still can't believe me says the fairy.. I'm definitely going to do that but first I'll treat you a lesson for barging down in someone's bedroom out of nowhere says lily. What's going on here? Oh! Angella you already arrived. Thanks for the invitation letter, you can go now says sneha with a soothing tone. Fairy instantly disappeared with a white light after receiving the order.

What?? Mom you know her! says lily with a suprising tone. Honey, calm done please. I was waiting for the right time. I know that i kept this truth about you being a true-blooded wizard for so long but i thought you were not ready for that, forgive me honey but you don't need to worry about joining the university cause i am one of the teachers there says sneha. Yeah, but what about my university in this world? says lily.

Actually i didn't told you everything about it and the invitation you got from that magical university is the counterpart of the paris university says sneha. How can it be possible? That university is in france but this one is in some other planet, this isn't present even in our universe says lily. Well, it is in some other planet named 𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘩𝘢. It must be difficult for you to understand now but we need to control those powers of yours and make you trained to use it in a better way and we need to leave now to agastha! says sneha.

(𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝙽𝙰 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚝.)
-𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆-
Since, lily don't have any friends and have few relatives who think lily and her mom are transferring to france so it's easy for them to cover the story about lily's power.
(𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯:- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺)
I never have imagined that my mom will make my whole life a lie in future, no offend to my mom though says lily in her head. Well, you're actually glad that your fantasies were true, aren't you?? I'm so sorry but this was meant to be a surprise says sneha. Lily got shocked but later got explanation about her mother's power to read people's mind who are connected to her blood.
𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮:- So, you're not going to explain about how this flying train works and what about the station? Is it located in the sky too?
𝙎𝙣𝙚𝙝𝙖:- Actually it works the same way airplane does and it has a normal station.
Lily (in her head):- Mom told me that i will get three more fire type wizards in my four member team. Let's just hope i will get along with them.

[𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺'𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘶𝘮, 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘺'𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.]

𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙠𝙞:- Are you one of the main teachers in magical star university? I've heard about you, your name is Sneha gupta right ma'am? I'm Haruki Akagi and am a fresher.
𝙎𝙣𝙚𝙝𝙖:- Yes, I'm a teacher there and this is my daughter lily who is going to be your batchmate.
𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮:- Well, it's more of a shock to me still that i'm going to be wizard here despite being from other planet and all this dimension travelling is making headache.
𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙠𝙞:- I know it's new to you but you'll get similar with it soon since you're a pure blooded wizard since birth.
𝙎𝙣𝙚𝙝𝙖:- I don't think that being a pure wizard has anything to do with it. It's more about willpower, overall intelligence and your magical aura. Well, your aura isn't looking strong, what's the problem young man?
𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙠𝙞:- I guess it's cause of me being from a lower caste wizard family.
𝙎𝙣𝙚𝙝𝙖(with regret in her face):- Oh! I shouldn't have bring this topic.
𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮:- My mom can be too direct sometimes, don't mind her. Anyways What's your zodiac sign?
𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙠𝙞:- It's cancer and you must be a fire sign.
𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮:- Guessed it right! Now what about my zodiac name?
[𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯.]
𝙎𝙣𝙚𝙝𝙖:- No, it shouldn't be that giant raptalliour!!
𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙠𝙞:- Wait, they are here too?
𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮:- What's giant raptalliour?
(Almost all the passengers ran out of the train after it landed safely in a station named mirala but it wasn't so safe after they found a giant monster staring at them with saliva dripping from it's mouth).
{𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦}
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 :) 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘱𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832 39 16
Russia the loner and America the fighter/outgoing one these two had a massive fallout due to a heartbreaking argument. They never saw each other aga...
120 1 15
*Content Introduction* Living secretly as a maid in the duke's mansion, cursed witch Lina. On a night with a full moon, transformed into a beauty, sh...
233 20 19
What happens when a Charmayane Sasha, a young girl craving for some more adventure in her mundane, boring life, encounters strange events when she jo...
1.1K 249 15
๐Ÿ–๏ธ Hi ! ๐ŸŽ€ Rose ๐Ÿ’– is here ๐Ÿ˜„ Get ready for awesome adventure and amazing journeys ๐Ÿ˜‰ As the book already said that ๐ŸŽ€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ญ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘บ...