My Princess (2nd Book in My Q...

By AudreyPaudreyPudding

Esme had her turn. Now it was her daughters turn. Bella is 18, still guarded by her parents and her bodyguard... More

About/Authors Note
1. Bella
2. Alex
3. Bella
4. Alex
5. Bella
6. Alex
8. Alex
9. Bella
10. Alex 🌶️
11. Bella
12. Alex
13. Bella
14. Alex
15. Bella
16. Alex
17. Bella
18. Alex 🌶️
19. Bella
Author's Note
20. Alex
21. Bella
22. Alex
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
Author's Note

7. Bella

9 1 0
By AudreyPaudreyPudding

Alex dragged me outside by the arm. I was so confused, trip? Leaving on Friday?

"What did your mum mean?" Alex closed the glass sliding door behind us.

"Every year, my family goes on a three week trip-

"Three weeks?!" He shot me a look. "Sorry."

"Three week trip to Korea. I forgot about it, until today clearly. Your father knows, but I must've not told you. I'm so sorry."

"I don't care about that. Three weeks Alex? That's a fucking long time."

"Aww, are you going to miss me?" He teased. I punched his arm. "Ow."

"Shut up Lexy."

"Anyway, I leave Friday. Which means we have tomorrow and then we leave 10am on Friday," I nodded.

"I'll drive you to the airport," I suggested. He nodded and hugged me.

"Come on. You should pack I guess?" He reluctantly agreed. We said goodbye and left back to mine.

"I need to change," I split. I went to my room and changed out of my swimmers into this outfit:

I tried to sneak up on Alex again. I leant against his doorframe while he looked in his cupboard.

"Not gonna happen," I groaned and stomped into his room. "Sucker."

"Shush. Is this really how you pack?" I looked ridiculously at his suitcase. He shrugged.

"Yeah, why?" I frowned.

"Because that's the worst way. Let me help," I dumped everything out despite his protests. "You put what you're going to need first at the top and the stuff you won't need for a while at the bottom."

We spent the next two hours organising his suitcase and packing. I said it was best to plan outfits beforehand that way you don't have to dig through everything.

By the time we finished, I had filled a backpack, duffle bag and a suitcase. Jesus.

"Ugh, finally, done." I collapsed onto his bed.

"Agreed," He crawled next to me, and unexpectedly rested on my chest. His arms wrapped around my waist.

My body flamed and tingled where he touched. I played with his soft hair and tried to calm down my breathing so he couldn't feel me rapidly panting.

"Friday." I whispered. He looked up and shook my head.

"Movie?" I agreed and we went down the home cinema. We decided on Dune because I have a crush on Timothee Chalamet and Zendaya's in it.

We ate the popcorn on the massive U-shaped couch. Eventually I grew tired and yawned loudly. The couch wasn't satisfying me comfort wise, and Alex noticed.

"Come here princess," He held out his arms and laid across him. He was so comfy, and he smelt amazing.

Like cologne and soap. But like good soap. He just smelt nice. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep with his arms wrapped around me.

...

"Bella? Can you wake up baby?" I heard Alex shaking me awake. I groaned and rolled over. I felt a kiss being pressed to my temple.

"Fiiiine," I rolled back over and my hands hit Alex's chest. I was too tired to comprehend what I was doing, so I wrapped my leg around his hip.

"Oh, princess, I would love to let you do that but your brother's trying to get into the room," I gasped and sat up quickly. Big mistake.

"Ow," I clutched my spinning head. He laughed and scooted up too. Emmy walked into the room carrying food.

"I thought you guys were sleeping together or something," He joked.

We technically were.

Shut up.

"Please. You'd be more likely to than me," Alex gaped at me and I started cackling. Emmy hit me with a pillow.

"What time is it?" I yawned. Alex checked his phone.

"Um, 11:30," I nodded.

"I'm going to bed," I announced. Alex got up with me and Emmy said good night. I was so tired I had to get Alex to carry me to my bed.

I got a piggy back ride from him. He swung me around to the front and dropped me onto my bed. I tried hard not to the think about the fact that tomorrow was our last day then he was gone for three weeks.

"Good night Alex," He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Good night sweetheart."

"Bella!" Someone pounded down my door. I grumbled many curse words in a few languages and rolled into my stomach.

"Go away!" My yell came out muffled. Whoever it was came bursting through my door.

"Bella Gabriella Gonzales," Val scolded. I shot up, my eyes barley open.

"Jesus Val what time is it?" She pointed to my clock.

"12:30pm! We had plans at 11!" I groaned and walks soo we to my bathroom.

"Sorry Val. And double sorry, I'm going to have to cancel our plans, Alex is leaving on a three week trip tomorrow and I want to spend his last day with him."

"Ugh! You couldn't have gotten up earlier to tell me?!" I opened the door and went to my closet.

"What can I say Val? You know I don't wake up early!" She rolled her eyes. I held out an outfit for inspection and dropped it. Val followed me through my walk in cupboard.

"Still Bella! You can't just blow me off for sleep and your boyfriend," I dropped another outfit.

"He's not my boyfriend," Another shirt chucked away.

"Sure. Black blazer, black ribbed dress, thigh highs." She told me.

"You know me so well."

"Which is exactly why I know when you like someone. I know for a fact that Alex is into you at least," I rolled my eyes and started getting changed.

"If you want you can tag along." She clapped her hands.

"Yay!" I walked out of my cupboard and started to make my bed when I heard a voice from the door.

"Hey, princess can you- oh Valerie. You're here," Alex stopped at the door. Valerie glanced between me and Alex.

"Um, yes. Bella come here," She grabbed my arm and yanked me into the bathroom. "Princess?! Bella are you with him?"

"What? No! No god no! He just calls me that because it pisses me off," Val nodded, clearly unconvinced. I opened the door and Alex stumbled back.

"Oh uh! I wasn't listening I promise!" He defended. I rolled my eyes and collapsed on my bed.

"So what are we doing today?" Alex shrugged.

"We have to go to my mum's house and help her clean up I guess. I'm not staying here tonight, so we'll also have to buy food for the way over."

"Sounds fun," Val groaned.

"You guys can go alone I am not cleaning all day for my bestie's bodyguard, no offence," I glared at her, but Alex didn't seem fazed.

"None taken. We should get going," He pulled me off the bed and I hugged Val goodbye. We got in his car and drove to his familiar place.

It was funny how much him and his family had so quickly become a big part of my life. Particularly Alex of course.

"Hi guys!" I called as I took of my shoes. Mrs Kim peeked around the hallway.

"Bella! What are you doing here?" I shrugged, hugging her.

"Just thought I'd help out before you go," She patted my cheek.

"You are too kind my dear. Alex go clean your room," She instructed. I followed him down to his room, immediately helping to pick up clothes and things.

"Bella seriously you don't need to help," I swatted his arm away.

"Shut up. I want to," He frowned but let me continue.

"But my princess shouldn't work," He pouted. I flicked his forehead.

"Annoying bitch."

"Mm, I'm your annoying bitch," He pulled me close and hugged me tight, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Fine."

...

We all took a break from cleaning at around 4. I forgot I had woken at up at nearly 1pm. I decided I wasn't going to spend the night, but I'll pick them up tomorrow morning.

It worked out because that way they wouldn't have to take a car there and from. We were eating some snacks and chatting.

They explained to me their trip. First they visit the family, then they visit the sites. They spend the first two weeks with the family, the last week visiting all the sites and traditions they carry out.

I wasn't looking forward to being stuck with Mario by my side for the next few weeks. I much preferred Alex.

"Oh, Jesus, sorry guys but I'm going to have to get home. Thank you though," I looked at the time and nearly an hour has passed.

"Of course my dear. We'll see you soon?" I nodded and hugged her tight.

"Tomorrow morning."

"Bye Bella," I hugged Mason too. It was weird, like it felt similar to Alex, but not him. It was missing something.

"I'll walk you out," Alex offered. He walked me to the door of my car, and paused in front.

"Bye Alex," I hugged him quickly.

"See you at 8am tomorrow princess," I got in my car and drove away.

I picked up the Kim's at 7:50am, and how I managed to get out of bed is still astounding. Mrs Kim sat with me in the front.

They boys were being annoying in the back so I put on the radio. It helped a bit.

"Here we are. I can't come in I'm sorry."

"That's perfectly fine dear," Mrs Kim hugged me.

"Have so much fun!" Mason and Mrs Kim wheeled their bags away, leaving me and Alex alone.

"I'm going to miss you," I said as we leant against the side of the car side by side.

"Awww," I punched his arm, "I'm going to miss you too princess."

"Come here," I pulled him in for a hug.

"Bye princess."

"Good bye Alex," The hug broke and he picked up his bag.

"Kill a few guys for me huh?" I laughed.

"Of course. Bye," He waved and then walked off. He only looked back once, and when he did, I blushed but smiled through.

God, what have you done to me Alex Kim?

The next few weeks were hellish and boring. Without Alex life was just bleh. Like the colour beige. They asked me to housesit a bit, so I could at least go swim in the dam.

I hung out with Val too, but even she was getting a little ugh. I love Val and she's amazing it was just that Alex wasn't there.

I decided to busy myself with chores and jobs while he was away. It worked so well that I nearly forgot that tomorrow Alex was coming home.

Nearly. It felt like Christmas Eve that night, when I was younger. I couldn't sleep, I was too excited. Emilio and I were eating takeaway and watching a movie.

"Can I have some noodles?" I nodded and shoved some pad see ew towards him.

"Hey so is Alex getting home soon?" He asked randomly. I nodded.

"Tomorrow."

"Oh thank god! You've been so annoying these past few weeks! All you do is sulk and Jill people!" I gaped at him.

"What? I do not sulk!" Emmy gave me the side eye.

"Suuure."

"I'm going to bed. Good night Emmy," I ruffled his arm and he smacked my arm away.

"Good night."

I made my way up to my room, but stopped at a certain door on the way up. I opened Alex's door gently and looked inside.

It was unchanged. I mean, what did I expect? God I was acting like he's dead. He's only been gone two weeks and 5 days.

Not that anyone's counting. I decided that I would sleep in here, just for the sake of having his smell around me.

I pulled back the sheets and crawled in, letting his sheets wrap me in his scent. I clutched at his pillow, trying to make it feel like him.

Jesus, this man wasn't even my boyfriend. Look at the shit that's happening to me over my bodyguard I'm not even dating.

I struggled to fall asleep, but eventually I did. I dreamt of Alex and being in his arms again.

I woke up the next morning with a foggy brain. I hadn't woken up on my own terms, someone was shaking me awake.

I slapped at their hands, telling them to fuck off. The person chuckled and continued trying to get me up.

"Princess I'm not going to be able to hug you if you're asleep." I wrenched my eyes open.

"Oh my god! Alex!" I squealed and jumped up on his bed. He wrapped his arms around me and I flung my legs around his waist.

He lifted me off the bed laughing. He spun us around and I nuzzled into his neck. He stopped laughing and took a big breath in.

"Hi!" I leant back to look him in his eyes. He pressed our foreheads together.

"Hi baby."

"I missed you," His face lit up.

"I did not. I was too busy eating Korean food and taking pics of cute guys for you," He winked. I blushed.

"Idiot." You're my cute Korean boy.

"So, what did you get up to while was away?" He placed me down on the bed and sat next to me.

"Killed some people. Finally got around to doing some things. Boring shit," Alex threw his head back and laughed.

"Hopefully it's better now I'm here?" I nodded vigorously.

"You have no idea."

...

Alex took me swimming. But this time he decided to be a bitch and scare the shit out of me. We jumped in the water, and it was fucking freezing.

"Jesus Alex! Alex? Alex?!" I spun around looking for him. Nothing but bubbles. "ALEX!"

Something grabbed my waist. I screamed and smacked the thing.

"Ow Bella!" Alex held his cheek. I held my hand over my heart.

"You motherfucker!" He laughed, and so realised the position we were in. Our lips were centimetres from touching.

My breath slowed. He started to lean his head forward, and my heart sped up. I quickly diverted the situation by splashing water in his face and swimming out of the water.

Motherfucker.

Motherfucker I want to kiss.

Shut up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.8K 36
|c o m p l e t e d| |U n d e r E d i t i n g| Leonardo and Michael Giovanni are ruthless mafia brothers,Leo being the oldest had to grow up the fast...
777K 26.2K 58
"Stop fighting it so much Ari, I know you want me just as much as I want you." His lustful voice was like a whisper, his hot breath caressing my face...
586K 11.1K 30
After 12 years of being kept captive, Amelia is saved from a deadly car accident. She is thrusted back into her old life surrounded by her family who...
Hell's Angel By Kai

General Fiction

125 0 38
Zara White is your average girl. Not. After the death of her parents, Zara was recruited into the Agency. When her parents died, she thought all of...