2043 - Justin Bieber AU

By spaceblackv

To believe that in the year 2043 technology would be at its peak, the humanity at its strongest and most peac... More

0. Prologue
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
|Chapter 4|
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8

1.5

4.8K 232 62
By spaceblackv

To celebrate 10k reads here is a new chapter sooner than actually planned

Hunter Thorn;
!WARNING: sexual content, like the whole chapter long (if you're uncomfortable with that you can skip there is no big importance to this chapter)

It reminded me of a few months back, when I had tried to seduce him to come home with me. But the difference was that now I was doing it without having to do it.

He looked shocked when I put my hands on his cheeks and pulled him in, leaving a soft kiss on his rosy lips. He waited a few moments before settling his hands on my hips and kissing me back.

His lips moved fast and greedy, but were still softer than ever. I just now noticed how much I really liked kissing him, it was something I could do forever.

Pulling away before our kiss could get too far, I was breathless when he stared me with those brown eyes. He was hopefully impressed because I was too; I didn't know I was brave enough to do something like that.

"I- I'm sorry," I spoke after he just stared without saying anything, though it came out more as a question.

"Don't be," He pulled me down again, sealing our lips together once again. His tongue licked at my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. I let his tongue slide against mine and kiss me in any way he wanted. It felt so good when he broke away to trail kissed down my neck.
He stopped at my collarbones to suck and bite down lightly, making me let out a quiet moan in pleaser.

He was satisfied by my reaction and continued leaving kissed on his way to my lips. He kissed my jaw and the corner of my mouth before putting his lips on mine again.

Squeezing my waist, he turned us around so that I was now lying underneath of him. I put my fingers in his soft hair, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

Soon his hands were under my shirt, inching their way up until I felt his thumb slip underneath my bra to caress the skin there. Feeling another wave of braveness overcome me, I moved awkwardly until I managed to slip my shirt off, throwing it somewhere into the room. I then eagerly fisted the material of his shirt in my hand, wanting to pull it off, too.

He noticed my struggle and chuckled, then pulling it off himself. I let my fingertips explore the tattoos that I had seen only once before. I traced the cross and the small 'forgive' on his hip. He shuddered under my touch and I loved to see once how much of an impact I had on him. His fingers traced my belly, moving their way to my jeans. He looked at me before plopping one button open. When he saw I didn't stop him he undid the other one, then finally pulling them off me.

"Do you have a condom?" I breathed out, feeling uneasy as he let his fingers wander on the inside of my tights, making goosebumps raise on my skin.

"I'm not going to have sex with you, Hunter." He chuckled and I suddenly felt very embarrassed. I tried to sit up and get away from him, but apparently, he had other plans.

"What do you think you're doing?" He whispered, lying me down on the soft bed again.

"You said you didn't want to, you know," I whispered, feeling ashamed and looked away. He put his fingers under my chin and pulled it up, connecting his lips to mine. After one soft kiss he took my wrists in his hand, putting them above my head. I felt something hard press into me, making me moan out from the sudden contact. He pressed his bulge harder into me, making sure I could feel it.

"See Hunter?" He panted, moving his hips. "This is how hard you make me. And trust me, I would love nothing more than to just rip your panties of and f uck you here and now, but I won't. That doesn't mean I can't make you feel good, though." It surprised me how bold his words were, but he had said everything.

I was thankful he didn't take adavantage of my state, my mind was somewhere else and I didn't even think I knew what I was doing.

I was taken out of my thoughts when his fingers brushed my crotch, making me whimper in pleasure.

"I'm going to take them off now, okay?" Justin's lips touched mine when he spoke and I didn't trust my voice so I just nodded. With that being done, he didn't waste any time in pulling my panties down my legs, putting his hands on my knees and spreading my legs slightly. His cold fingers brushed my slit and I shuddered, trying to hold in a moan.

"Be as loud as you want baby. I want to hear how good I can make you feel." He whispered in my ear before adding pressure to my sensitive nub. Circling it with his thumb, I could feel another finger being placed at my entrance, slowly nudging it's way in.

This was not the first time someone was doing this to me, but it didn't stop the small uncomfortable feeling when he managed to put his finger in.

"F uck, you're so tight and so w et for me," He pulled his finger out completely before pushing it in again, hitting exactly the spot where I wanted it.

I was breathing hard, both from being nervous and aroused.

He kept pumping his finger, after a while adding another one. I was a mess and couldn't believe how good he was making me feel. I was whimpering and moaning, my hands were grabbing the sheets to have something to hold on. Justin moved his body to hover over me, kissing me as he prepared me to reach my high. He curled his fingers and I mewled in pleasure. He chuckled lightly, pleased with my reaction to him.

"Do you want to come, baby?" He whispered darkly in my ear, biting down on my ear lobe right after. I nodded feveriously, already starting to see stars from pleasure.

"Let go baby,"

I had never experienced such an intense feeling and I was crying out repeatedly. His fingers didn't slow and he kept pumping, making me feel even better. When I started to calm down again, he withdrew his fingers and when he brought them up to his mouth to lick them clean, I wanted to hide behind my hands. Letting out a groan, he pecked my lips again and moved to the side, stroking a hand through my now tousled hair.

"How was that?" He smirked as I found no words to answer him. Blushing, I found my panties at the edge of the bed and quickly threw them on. I even went for my jeans, but Justin grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I just wanted to throw on my clothes again," I said shyly, trying to cover up my naked body.

"Stop that and get your ass under the covers." I obeyed his command and nuzzled into the blanket he draped over us. I was disappointed when he turned his back to me and for a moment I thought now that he had what he wanted he wouldn't talk to me anymore. But when I saw that he only reached to the lamp on the nightstand to switch the light off, I was a little relieved. He turned back around and put his arms over me, pulling me into him.

It was when I heard him snore lightly that I noticed what I let him do to me was completely and utterly wrong. He was the enemy, even if I had forgotten about that for the past minutes. I knew that what was done was done and there was no way I could take it back; which I didn't even want to.

I sighed deeply and snuggled closer to him, closing my eyes and drifting off into a deep sleep.

note// sorry i suck at writing smut i have to read like 10 dirty one-shots before to at least make it sound alright.
i hope you liked it though!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 184 21
☞︎hello! I hope you enjoy my story, it's a x oc scp story.☜︎ -created 2/22/2021 -ended 7/07/2021 highest ranks: #25 in Ranboolive out of 174 stories ...
12.2K 531 45
One chat, four dorks, one misadd... Could it lead to forever? Only time will tell. [Most parts are unedited and will not be edited whatsoever]
25.9K 1.1K 23
You fall for a guy that has a dark past, but what will happen when he finds out yours? Everyone says you do crazy things for those you love, just how...