Just Say The Word

By EdithLauin

Ava, 25-year-old daughter and only-child of mafia boss Giovanni DeLuca, is married off to mafia boss Dominic... More

Intro and cast
1 (Ava)
2 (Harry)
3 (Ava)
4 (Harry)
5 (Ava)
6 (Harry)
7 (Ava)
8 (Harry)
9 (Ava)
10 (Harry)
11 (Ava)
12 (Harry)
13 (Ava)
14 (Harry)
15 (Ava)
16 (Harry)
17 (Ava)
18 (Harry)
19 (Ava)
20 (Harry)
21 (Ava)
22 (Harry)
23 (Ava)
24 (Harry)
25 (Ava)
26 (Harry)
27 (Ava)
28 (Harry)
29 (Ava)
30 (Harry)
31 (Ava)
32 (Harry)
33 (Ava)
34 (Harry)
35 (Ava)
36 (Harry)
37 (Ava)
39 (Ava)
40 (Harry)
41 (Ava)
42 (Harry)
43 (Ava)
44 (Harry)
45 (Ava)
46 (Harry)
47 (Ava)
48 (Harry)
49 (Ava)
50 (Harry)
51 (Ava)
52 (Harry)
53 (Ava)
54 (Harry)
55 (Ava)
56 (Harry)
57 (Ava)
58 (Harry)
59 (Ava)
60 (Harry)
61 (Ava)
62 (Harry)
63 (Ava)
64 (Harry)
65 (Ava)
66 (Harry)
67 (Ava)
68 (Harry)
69 (Ava)
70 (Harry)
71 (Ava)
72 (Harry)
73 (Ava)
74 (Harry)
75 (Ava)
76 (Harry)
77 (Ava)
78 (Harry)
79 (Ava)
80 (Harry)
81 (Ava)
82 (Harry)
83 (Ava)
84 (Harry)
85 (Ava)
86 (Harry)
87 (Ava)
88 (Harry)
89 (Ava)
90 (Harry)
91 (Ava)
92 (Harry)
93 (Ava)
94 (Harry)
95 (Ava)
96 (Harry)
97 (Ava)
98 (Harry)
99 (Ava)
100 Afterword N/A

38 (Harry)

82 3 0
By EdithLauin

Cat came in the door to the bar, and placed herself on a bar stool in front of me. Niall came up next to me and smiled at her. 

"Hey babe," he said and smiled cheekily at her. "What's up?" 

Cat shrugged. "Not much. I sent Ava off to dinner looking like a fucking smoke show." She looked at me to see how I would react. 

I arched an eyebrow at her, and smirked. "When does Ava not look like a fucking smoke show?" I said. 

"Am I on bar duty tonight?" Cat asked, changing the subject. 

"Yeah, I figured you wouldn't mind being behind the bar while we play?" Louis said as he came up next to Cat. 

"That's fine, I'll be able to keep an eye on Ava at the same time then." Cat nodded. 

Liam joined us and we all just stood for a moment and talked about everything and nothing. Cat scooted off the bar stool and started walking away, but then she turned and walked back to the bar. 

"Oh Harry, I almost forgot. I was asked to give you these," she said and put her hand in her pocket. She slowly fished out a pair of tiny, black, lace panties and handed them to me. She smiled cheekily and turned around and walked away to a choir of banter from the boys. 

Ava, you tease. 

I desperately tried to keep a straight face, but they were teasing me and making me laugh. 

"Whoa, Ava is kinda naughty, isn't she?" Niall asked with a laugh. 

"I guess you could say so," I said and tried to dodge the question. 

They all three stood and waited for me to elaborate. 

"Oh come on guys, we don't kiss and tell, do we?" I whined and shook my head at them. 

"Yes, yes we do," Niall said and laughed, as they all nodded. 

I shook my head at them. "Well I'm not telling you anything." 

Cat came back. She had changed into her uniform for the night, so she was wearing a t-shirt matching ours. 

"What are you talking about?" She said and held Niall's hand over the bar. 

"They want me to elaborate on whether or not Ava is naughty," I said and waited for her to take my side in this. 

She shrugged. "Oh she is. I just watched her dress like some kind of James Bond babe, only to go bottomless because she wanted to send you a message. That's hella naughty. I know guys don't talk the way girls do, but I've heard enough to know that you, Mr. Harry Styles, are naughty as fuck too."

The boys broke out in a choir of "oooohs" and Niall high-fived Cat. 

She smiled cheekily at me and put three fingers in the air. "Three times?" She mouthed and looked impressed. 

I would never hear the end of that. 

***
We changed and got ready to go on stage. I wore a pair of black jeans, tight fitting and distressed. I opted for a black shirt and left it open apart from the last three buttons. I messed my hair around a bit and added some cologne to my neck. I rolled the sleeves of the shirt up, so my tattoos were on display. 

"Are you ready?" Louis asked me and handed me the joint he was smoking. I took it from his fingers and led it to my lips. I inhaled deeply and felt the weed calming my nerves. 

"Yeah, I'm ready. Which one are we starting with tonight?" I asked and took another hit of the joint.

"Kiwi?" Liam suggested, and we all agreed. It was a good show starter. 

We walked out on stage, and the crowd cheered for us. It was a funny situation we were in. People knew who we were, and they specifically came to hear us play, but we were not a commercial band, there was no contract binding us and no recordings of our songs. Except for our own recordings, which weren't studio quality at all. 

Niall introduced us and welcomed everyone to sing, dance and party with us. While he was busy charming the audience with his Irish ways, I saw Vitali arrive. He was leading Ava to the VIP booth. Cat wasn't exaggerating. Ava looked absolutely stunning, a long black dress hugging her shape perfectly. It had a deep slit, almost all the way up to her hip. And I knew she wasn't wearing any panties. I chuckled to myself at the lace fabric I had sitting in the chest pocket on my shirt like a pocket square; Ava's panties. 

Louis counted us in and we started playing. The crowd was with us, really singing along and dancing. I sang the words like always, but there was one part of the song that had a special feeling to it. 

She sits beside me like a silhouette
Hard candy drippin' on me 'til my feet are wet
And now she's all over me, it's like I paid for it
It's like I paid for it, I'm gonna pay for this

The lyrics had this sexy feel that reminded me of Ava. Of sitting on her bed with her straddling my lap, riding me until she came with such a force she nearly blacked out. It was fucking hot and I wanted her so badly. And there she was in the VIP booth, sitting with her legs crossed like a lady, her pose classy as always, but she was bare for me. 

I had to remind myself where I was, and that I couldn't get turned on on stage. It would be pretty embarrassing to stand there with a boner. 

I kept my eye on the VIP booth. Vitali had a couple of guests with him. A guy and what I presumed was his wife. A blonde, who was enthusiastically dancing to our music. Vitali walked down to the bar, and returned with a champagne bucket and four glasses. He poured Ava a glass, and she clinked glasses with the blonde and emptied her glass in one mouthful. She got up and said something to the blonde, and they started making their way down to the bar. I saw her talk to Cat, who lined up shot glasses and filled them. The blonde and Ava took a couple and Cat downed a couple as well. The blonde seemed to howl like a wolf and then she started dancing towards the stage. Ava very gracefully walked behind her, and stayed close to the bar, so she could talk to Cat. Cat said something to her, and she leaned her head back and laughed. Then Cat pointed towards me, and gestured to her chest, obviously telling Ava that I was wearing her knickers like a pocket square. She smiled cheekily in my direction and bit her bottom lip. 

Oh don't do that, Ava. You're killing me.

She leaned against the bar with her back to it. She very gently let her dress fall, so the slit exposed her entire leg. I had to look at Niall. He furrowed his brow and looked over towards the bar. Then he grinned like an idiot and wagged his eyebrows at me. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for our 15 minute break. Thank you so much for your energy, we really appreciate it. We'll be back shortly," Niall said and we started to unplug our instruments. 

I caught Ava's gaze and she started walking towards the toilets. She turned and made sure I saw her and then she smiled naughtily. 

Okay, so this was happening. 

I put my guitar down and scooted off stage and very quickly made my way through the crowd. I passed Cat, who smirked at me and made it her mission to keep Vitali busy. She had a tray full of drinks and walked over to the VIP booth and started entertaining them. 

I hurried down the hallway to the toilets, and Ava was waiting in the shadows. When she saw me, she opened the door to the broom cupboard and stepped inside. I closed and locked the door, and was all over her within seconds. 

"You can't kiss me," she moaned and pointed to her red lips. 

"Okay," I panted as I lifted the skirt of her dress and exposed her nakedness. "Ava, you are going to be the death of me," I said before I went down on her. 

She moaned and ran her fingers through my hair, as I pressed my tongue against her clit and made her feral with lust. "Oh Harry," she exclaimed when she came, and I was so turned on my jeans were physically hurting me. I got to my feet and she unbuckled my belt in a hurry, freeing me from the constricted prison of my jeans. I lifted her up and thrust myself into her against a shelf with paint cans and cleaning products. It was so intense and hot, I didn't last very long. But it felt so good I couldn't keep the noise down. It felt better than usual.

It wasn't until after I came hard inside her, I remembered that I hadn't used a condom. I looked at her and put my hand over my mouth. 

"What?" She asked and stroked my cheek. 

"I forgot the condom!" I said and felt horrified. "I'm so sorry Ava, I..." 

She shook her head. "It's okay, I'm on the pill." 

I raised an eyebrow at her and couldn't quite make sense of that. "But you're supposed to get pregnant?" I asked. 

She smiled cheekily and bit her tongue. "The less he knows..." 

Was there ever going to be a time, where she ceased to amaze me? She had found a sneaky way to assure there would be no heir as long as she didn't want one. That was a gutsy move on her behalf, but she was proving to be one of the bravest people I had ever known. 

I couldn't kiss her lips, but I kissed her cheeks, her chin and her forehead. 

"I have to go back," I said and looked into her eyes. "You're amazing, Ava." 

She smiled and nodded. "Go! I have to go clean myself up." 

I chuckled and hurried out before we needed to go on stage. 

I emerged from the entrance to the lavatories, and saw Cat still entertaining Vitali and his company. Niall was there as well, looking at Cat like she was the most brilliant person in the world. I calmly walked up next to Niall, cool and collected, like I had just been somewhere at the bar or in the crowd chatting up girls. 

"Ah Styles!" Vitali exclaimed when he saw me. "Blake, AnnaBelle, this is Harry Styles, the lead singer of Panic." 

I greeted them and AnnaBelle looked at me like I was a midnight snack. I felt a little uncomfortable but smiled and nudged Niall. "I think we need to get back on stage, don't we?" I said. 

Niall nodded. "Yes, yes we do. It was nice to meet you all," he said before we walked through the crowd up to the stage. 

"Where did you go?" He whispered once we were away from Vitali. 

"Broom cupboard," I chuckled and winked at him. 

He laughed and shook his head at me. "You two need to be careful, you're getting very foolhardy." 

He was right, we were. We were not thinking at all, but just running with the lust we were feeling for each other. I knew I needed to dial it back, and not do these kinds of risky things, but when I saw her, it all went black, and all my good intentions went out the window.

"Three times again?" Niall asked teasingly, and I elbowed him. 

"Jesus, Niall." I laughed. "Only once." I looked him dead in the eyes and he stared back, mouth open and big eyes. 

"In ten minutes you made her come and you fucked her? What the hell kind of tantric sex are you practising?" He was gobsmacked.

I shrugged and smiled cheekily at him. He shook his head and turned his microphone on. 

"Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, this next song is called 'Hey Angel'," Niall said and signalled for Louis to do the count in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 122 29
In which a story about a girl whose life was nothing as she'd planned when having to live together with an arrogant renowned rockstar. Aurora Winters...
2.5M 53.7K 34
Layla was born into the mafia life. Her father is the Don of the Italian mafia, all her life has been filled with crime and the illegal things done b...
1.1M 41.2K 126
Mature/18+ Trigger Warnings included All her life, Ivy Malone has known what her family was. She grew up in the deep, unforgiving world of the mob. I...
778K 17.4K 58
Underground, deep in the centre of London lies Verbatim. A super exclusive club that hosts elite rap battles. But in the world of drugs, guns and gan...