Zane⁓Chan: The Aftermath Of I...

By Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... More

ONE: Leaving Starlight Wonderland
TWO: Home
THREE: Sleepless Nights
FOUR: Grocery Shopping
FIVE: Zane's Accident
SIX: He Doesn't Remember....
SEVEN: There Has To Be Something
EIGHT: Lucinda's Help
NINE: Searching For A Cure
TEN: The Rush For The Cure
ELEVEN: It's Too Late...
TWLEVE: Kawaii-Chan's Breakdown
THIRTEEN: 10 Months Later...
FOURTEEN: A New Normal
FIFTEEN: Aphmau and Travis' Return
SIXTEEN: Nothing Can Be Done
SEVENTEEN: Late Night Talks
EIGHTEEN: I Fell In Love
NINETEEN: Thanksgiving Day
TWENTY: Kawaii-Chan's Sister
TWENTY-ONE: I'm Not Doing That
TWENTY-TWO: Christmas Party
TWENTY-THREE: Memories
TWENTY-FOUR: Nana
TWENTY-FIVE: Christmas
TWENTY-SIX: Officially Together
TWENTY-SEVEN: New Years Kiss
TWENTY-EIGHT: 2 Months Later...
TWENTY-NINE: I Love You
THIRTY: I'm Done
THIRTY-ONE: Planning
THIRTY-TWO: Zane's Birthday
THIRTY-THREE: Kawaii-Chan's Real Name
THIRTY-FOUR: A New Chapter
THIRTY-FIVE: Moving In Together
THIRTY-SIX: Aphmau's Wedding
THIRTY-SEVEN: A Million Times Yes
THIRTY-EIGHT: Wedding Planning
THIRTY-NINE: The Wedding Day
FORTY: The Ro'Meave's

FORTY-ONE: The Aftermath Of It All

113 2 2
By Writer_2756

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

I found myself biting my nails as I paced back and forth in the living room of Zane and I's house while he was on the phone with Aphmau asking her some questions.

My stomach turned as the worst came to mind and I started running my fingers through my hair as I stopped when Zane nodded his head and thanked Aphmau before hanging up.

I stared at him with a hopeful expression on my face, he shook his head and I let out a sob stepping back and placing my hands on my hips as my mind ran a mile a minute.

"Nana it's okay. They are going to be found" Zane said, I nodded my head quickly as I tried to think of where or who could've gotten them when suddenly one person came to mind.

How could I not realize this, how could we both have been so stupid not to think about this one specific person, I stared at Zane who raised a brow watching the worried expression change to a knowing look.

"Follow me" I said, he nodded his head without another word and I ran out of our house with him following behind me, I ran down the stairs and looked around hearing voices.

I ran around the fence of our yard and ran down the sidewalk as fast as I possibly could in heels and so Zane could keep with me too, I ran up the driveway and heard Zane groan as he realized why I was heading this way.

Running up the stairs, I barged through the front door and noticed the 3 who froze in place staring at me as Zane ran in behind me and let out a breath, I placed my hands on my hips.

"You kidnapped our son and daughter?" I asked, Garroth smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of his head and our 2 year old daughter and 4 year old son ran towards us with smiles on their faces.

"Mommy! Daddy!" They shouted, I kneeled down catching our daughter Zia while Zane caught our son Nicko and we lifted them up intoour arms squeezing them tight.

Garroth laughed nervously and I shook my head wondering how Zane and I didn't think to go find Garroth because he can take them out of school and sometimes he does that for some uncle, niece and nephew hangout time.

Pulling away from the hug I looked at Zia and seen the huge smile on her face, her black hair pulled back into pigtails and her light caramel eyes were full of happiness.

I looked over to see Nicko smiling at me his messy pink hair in the way of his bright blue eyes but he refuses to let me cut it because he wants to win the competition with his friends.

"I hope you know I'm going to burn every dessert I give to you for the next month" I said, Garroth shrugged his shoulder taking another sip of his iced coffee and set the bags down.

"Worth it" I shook my head and adjusted Zia on my hip with one arm wrapped under her to hold her up and I grabbed my wrist with my other hand looking at him.

"What did you buy them?" I asked, Garroth smiled.

"Just a few more toys and stuff" Garroth has spoiled his niece and nephew ever since he found out he was going to be an uncle and wondered if somehow Nicko would love baseball as much as he does.

I hope Nicko likes baseball so he can throw a baseball at his uncle Garroth because now we're going to go over to Aphmau and Aaron's for their daughter Lilith's 5th birthday party and tell her everything's okay.

Aphmau and Aaron have two daughters named Lilith and Alina and one son named Blaze who of course was named after Blaze to honor his memory.

Lilith is 5 years old today, Alina is 2 years old just like Zia, and Blaze is only 4 months old but they are some of the most adorable children besides Zia and Nicko and well Katelyn and Travis' kids.

Travis and Katelyn have a son and daughter too with their son Traylon who is 4 years old too and their daughter Kiraz is also 2 years old, Zia, Kiraz, and Alina are already becoming best friends.

"Let's go get you guys ready for Lilith's birthday party okay?" Nicko nodded his head and I shot Garroth one last look before walking out of the house without another word.

Garroth laughed at my response while Zane followed behind me with Nicko in his arms telling his father all about their day after Uncle Gar as they clal him came to get them.

Nicko is in kindergarten now while Zia is in daycare and she has been loving it so far although she takes after Zane in some ways with not being too social while Nicko is the complete opposite.

Zia has black hair and light carmel eyes with pale skin like me and freckles scattered all over her face like Zane while Nicko has pink hair and bright blue eyes with Zane's pale skin and no freckles but has meifwa features.

However we've noticed that while Nicko has ears and tails he has human hearing and human eyesight whereas Zia with human like features has the miefwa hearing and meifwa eyesight.

Walking into the house I told Zane to go help Nicko pick out an outfit while I helped Zia and we both ran up the stairs with the them still in our arms.

Walking into Zia's room, I set her down on the ground and she ran over to her little spot in the corner that Zane and I sit in whenever we are playing with her or just hanging out in her room with her.

Grabbing 3 outfits for her to choose from, I sat down on the ground and laid them out, Zia came running over to me holding her favourite stuffed unicorn.

"Which one do you like the most Zia?" I asked as she leaned against me, she stared down at the outfits for a few minutes before pointing to the one in the middle.

"Tis one!" She shouted, I nodded my head and grabbed the other two and stood up, walking over I set them back in their places and walked back over grabbing the outfit.

Getting her out of the clothes she was in for daycare, I carefully pulled the black t-shirt sleeved dress with pink hearts all over it on her and fixed it a bit for her so it would be comfortable as it had built in shorts.

She smiled and helped me fix it before running over so she could pick out what shoes she wanted to wear.

"Momma I all ready!" I heard Nicko shout and then a moment later he came running into the room with a smile on his face, he was dressed in a pink t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans with his back converse shoes.

Zia dragged over a pair of flats she wanted to wear, I nodded my head and she sat down on my lap as Zane walked into the room seeing us almost ready to go.

"Momma can I help Zia?" Nicko asked, I nodded my head and he sat down grabbing the shoes from me and carefully put the flats on his sister for her.

Once done she smiled and hugged her older brother, I smiled at them and Zane helped me up off the ground as both of us were already ready for the birthday party.

I had on some pink flats with a pink sundress that went to my shins and had the smallest slit on the right side while Zane had a t-shirt button up shirt that was gray and a pair of black jeans.

Leaving Zia's hair in the pigtails, I grabbed her hand while Nicko grabbed my other hand and we walked out of Zia's room with Zane following behind us.

"Are you excited to see Lilith and Alina?" I asked, they both nodded their heads.

"I like Lilith she prwetty" I stopped for a moment hearing Nicko's comment and looked back at Zane who said nothing and I looked down to see Nicko's face going a little red.

"Alina! Alina!" Zia shouted, I smiled leaving what Nicko said alone and walked down the stairs with them while Zane made sure to grab Lilith's birthday present from us.

Zia was tugging me along with her and out the door, I ran with her while Nicko followed and let go of my hand and I was about to say he has to be careful when he grabbed Zia's hand.

I let go of Zia's hand and walked next to them while Nicko held his little sisters hand and made sure she was okay, I looked up seeing Laurance and Garroth walking towards the house.

Laurance could tell by the look on my face that Garroth had kidnapped Zia and Nicko again and had already told Garroth about the burnt desserts but the reality is I'm not even mad, I just wished he had told us he was going to take them so we wouldn't be panicking.

"Careful Zia" Nicko said, I watched him holding her hand tighter as she carefully climbed up the stairs to Aphmau and Aaron's house, I could hear Zane talking to Garroth and Laurance.

I heard him mention Nicko's comment about Lilith and heard the two make a comment about it but ignored it and opened the front door smiling at Aphmau to see their entire house decorated.

"Alina! Alina! Alina!" Zia shouted and I seen Alina come running towards her with a smile on her face.

"Zia! Zia!' Alina shouted, we laughed watching as the two little girls embraced each other, I looked up to see Aphmau smiling and walking over while Nicko ran towards Lilith and I watched him hug her.

I still said nothing and seen Traylon go running by me towards his friends and turned around to see Kiraz now hugging Alina and Zia, they were trying to hug each other with their tiny arms not being long enough.

Katelyn, Aphmau, and I laughed as we walked further in the house and soon the 3 girls were running around the house as fast as they could.

-5 Hours Later-

"Daddy upsie" I heard, looking over I seen Zia making grabby hands towards Zane, he looked down and kneeled down pulling her into his arm and she rested her head against his shoulder.

I smiled and turned around seeing Traylon and Nicko playing together while Lilith was sitting in the middle of the pile of toys she had gotten for her birthday and playing with them with Alina and Kiraz.

Grabbing the paper plates from the cake, I stacked them on top of each other and walked over throwing out the garbage and turned around just as Nicko and Traylon came flying by.

I smiled at them and walked over to the table holding a cloth and started wiping down the table while Aphmau was putting away all the leftover food and cake.

Wiping down the last part of the table I heard a shout and turned around realizing it had come from Nicko, dropping the cloth I ran out the backdoor of the house.

"What happened!" I shouted and looked around just to see Nicko hanging upside down with a rope around his foot and I just wondered how he managed to get a rope around his ankle while also how did he even find a rope.

"What happened?" I heard Katelyn say as she ran out the door, I pointed towards the scene in front of me and she stopped watching Nicko break out into a fit of giggles while Traylon poked him.

I blinked a few times unable to think of how they had found all this before I ran over with Katelyn who started asking Traylon where he had gotten a rope from.

Lifting Nicko up, I unwrapped the rope from around his foot and set him down on the ground and looked at him kneeling down in front of him and checking to make sure he was okay.

"Nicko what happened?" I asked.

"I found a rope and tied it around my foot" He said like it was nothing and took off with Traylon giggling, I looked up at Katelyn as she stared down at me for a moment.

"Tralyon said Nicko wanted to see if he could hang upside down off the ground with a rope that they found in the neighbours yard" Katelyn said, I groaned and shook my head untying the rope and tossing it over the fence.

Traylon and Nicko as friends equals trouble right away and I just know when those two boys are teenaagers they are going to cause so many problems.

Katelyn and I walked back inside to see Travis and Zane waiting there with concerned expressions on their face, Travis now had Kiraz in his arms while Zia was asleep in Zane's.

"What happened?" They both asked at the same time.

"Nicko found a rope and decided to see if he could hang upside down with a rope tied around his foot. Traylon ran around him poking him" I answered, Zane and Travis looked at each other and then back at us.

'What" They said dumbfounded.

"Exactly what she said" Katelyn said, we are going to have our hands full with those two boys but I wouldn't change it for the world. 

🩷🖤🩷🖤

I'm writing another Zane⁓Chan book!

Sadly the next Zane⁓Chan book will be the last official book for Zane⁓Chan and from then on it will be the book of one shots from now on and I'll move onto a different ship.

However this book is one that I've had the idea of for a bit now and it's called; The Handmaiden and The Pirate Mercenary!

It's book that takes place in Mermaid Tales however in this book; Zane is actually a Pirate Mercenary instead of a crab! I don't know I've always imagined Zane to be a pirate in the series and though it was funny to see him as a crab I wanted to write a story with him as a pirate.

I hope you all enjoyed this book and enjoy the next book! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 921 40
This story takes place when Aphmau, Aaron and everyone else gets back from Starlight. Some friendly and not so friendly faces will return, so get rea...
18.5K 276 25
Highest ranking in Nana #3 ~~~ Zane risked KC into Starlight Wonderland, because Kawaii~Chan wanted to repay Garroth and Zane with cupcakes, she has...
13.5K 179 22
We all know Aaron loves Aphmau and Aphmau loves Aaron. But what if Ein never existed? Garroth ain't jelly? Zane actually proposes, Travis being... Tr...
6K 176 74
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ Just a bunch of oneshots that...