Hogwarts Imagines

Autorstwa vecna86

A small collection of hogwarts x MC collection. Mainly Hogwarts Legacy characters, but ill probably do Harry... Więcej

In your world. (MC/Ominis/Sebastian.)
Escape Artist
Sick Day
Not the Best Idea (Part 1)
Not The Best Idea (Part Two)
Mischief Twins
detention
An Interesting Turn of Time. (MC x Harry Potter x Hogwarts Legacy.
Body Switch (MC x Hogwarts Legacy)
Newt Scamander
An Interesting Turn in Time pt. 2 (Hogwarts Legacy× MC× Harry Potter
Greastest game of Tag
Supposed to be Me (Sebastian Sallow.)
Day Off (Hogwarts Legacy x Reader)
From the First Moment (Ominis Gaunt x Reader)
REQUESTS
Picnic in the Highlands (Ominis x M! reader.)
Broom Ride (Reader x Sebastian)
Pizza Time
Sick Day (Howarts Legacy)
An interesting Turn in Time Pt. 3 (Golden Trio x MC×Hogwarts Legacy)
UPDATE
Rule Breaker (Sebastian Sallow x Reader)
Training for Battle (Harry × Black!reader)
Past of Purebloods (Ominis x Malfoy!reader)
Where I Can't Follow (Sebastian x Reader)
Detention! (Garreth x Sharp!reader)
Heat of the Moment (Sebastian x Reader)
Shifting Here (Sebastian Sallow x Reader)
Forbidden or Not (Sebastian x Gaunt!reader)
Amortentia (Ominis x Reader)
Bet You Can't (Hogwarts Legacy x Reader)
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT
Potion Roulette (Ominis × Reader)
Nothing Like Your Father (Sebastian x Reader x Ominis)
Where do I Go Now? (fatherly!Sharp x reader)
Taking the Fall (Sebastian x Reader)
Soulmate AU (Reader x Sebastian)
Saving You Idiots (Hogwarts Legacy x Reader)
Jealousy (Ominis x Reader)
Cozy Sunday (Hogwarts Legacy x Reader)
Should Have Listened (Sebastian x Reader)
Truth or Dare (Ominis × Reader)
Nice to Meet You (Sebastian x Reader.)
AN INTERESTING TURN IN TIME
Would it be that Bad? (Harry x Reader)
What the Hell Happened? (Sebastian x Reader)
You're annoying (Sebastian Sallow)
(James Potter x Reader)
What else would you have me do? (Ominis x Reader)
To Love and Have Lost (Cedric Diggory x Reader)
Wingman (Sebastian Sallow x Reader x BFF!Garreth)
Reverse in Time (Golden Trio × Reader × Hogwarts Legacy)
Nothing Runs Like Dunkien (Ominis x Reader)
crossover (Wizarding World x Reader x Twilight Saga)
Vixen (Remus Lupin x Reader)
Dumb Idea (Ominis x Reader)
Not my Father (Sebastian x Harlow!Reader)
Valentines in Hogsmeade (Ominis x Reader)
Tension Between Enemies (Sirius Black x Slytherin! Reader)
Got Your Back (Sebastian/Ominis x Reader)
Sneaking In (Reader x Ominis)
In The Dark (Sebastian x Reader)

Fallen For You (Garreth x Reader)

608 15 2
Autorstwa vecna86

Description: Garreth finds out that he will be tutored by the reader, who he was been secretly in love with for years.

"Miss Y/L/N, may I speak with you for a moment? In my office," Professor Sharps voice startles you. You didn't hear him approach, you were so engrossed in crushing lacewing flies. You jump slightly, and your heart starts pounding.

'I didn't do anything to get myself in trouble, did I?' You thought, 'No... nothing that he'd know about, atleast.'

"Miss L/N," Sharp spoke again, causing you to snap out of your thoughts.

"Oh, sorry Professor. Yes, sure." You stand, politely following him through the class to his office.

Students around you whispered and quietly 'oooo'ed as you walked past. You flicked off Sebastian as you passed, seeing as he winked suggestively at you.

Professor Sharp stopped at his door and turned just in time to see you flip Sebastian off, but he doesn't yell at you. Quite the contrary, he tried to hide the small smirk that tugged at the corners of his mouth. You walked passed him as he held the door for you, taking the seat he gestured to as he closed the door.

"You can relax, Y/n. You are not in any trouble." A small smile played across his face. Since the events in the repository, you found yourself on first name basis with most professors- behind closed doors of course.

He limped over to his desk, opting to lean against it rather than take a seat, "You're one of the most advanced potion students I have ever had."

You blush, "Thank you sir."

He continues, "And Garreth Weasley is, well..."

"No need to finish that sentence, Professor Sharp." You laugh, causing him to smile as well.

"I guess what I'm trying to say," he spoke carefully, as if convinced you were going to say no, "Is that Weasley is actually naturally talented at potion making, and seeing that talent go to waste is rather painful. I, and Professor Weasley of course- this was her idea- would like you to tutor him outside of class. He has potential, and we truly believe you could bring it out in him."

He looks to you expectantly, and you grimace slightly. You liked Garreth, he was nice enough. But Merlin knows that boy was trouble.

"I have no idea what gave you the idea that I could control that boy," you raise your eyebrows in disbelief, "But I suppose I can attempt it."

Sharp's shoulders actually seemed to slump a bit in relief, "Wonderful. As I understand it, you have quite the set up in the room of requirement. You two can practice there." He stood limping towards the door, "Also, unlike Professor Weasley, I don't expect this from you for free. I've heard there's a rather expensive broom being held at Spintwitches with your name on it. Newest model." He turned and winked conspiritoriously at you before opening the office door and heading into the classroom.

As you stood, you heard Sharps voice in the classroom, "Weasley. Stay after class."
◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇
Garreths POV

I stood there, staring at Sharp. My eyes flicked over to Y/n where she was perched on the edge of the potions table beside the professor, "Surely, Professor Sharp, Y/n has much more important things to do than to babysit the likes of me."

I hoped my panic wasn't noticeable in my voice. Please, just give me extra lessons, detention- Hell, put me with Imelda. Anything but being tutored by her.

"It's no problem, Garreth. I've already agreed to it." Y/n's voice was sweet, like sugar quills. She smiled at me and my heart stuttered. If I have to be alone with her? I think it'd kill me.

"It's already settled, Mr. Weasley," Sharp said, "Rest assured that Y/n is being compensated rather handsomely."

Y/n? Was she really close enough to the teachers that they called her by her first name? I glanced at Y/n again, still extremely unsure, but she smiled at me. She seemed to be alright with this. Against my better judgment, I agreed, "Fine. I assume we will meet here this evening?"

"Not quite," she laughed, "I assume you can keep a secret?"

"Of course," I say slowly, confused.

"Wonderful," she claps her hands and hops down from the table, "Then meet me in the astronomy tower, 6 o'clock. Now, if you gentleman will excuse me, I have a bit of a mess to clean before then."

I watch as she exits the room, mouth slightly agape. Sharp began walking to his office, stopping only to say, "Mr. Weasley, you look like you are going to have a heart attack. And close your mouth, you'll catch flies."

I snap my mouth shut, sure that my face was red, "I think I may have a heart attack as well, Professor."

Merlin knows, I'm about to make an ass out of myself infront of the girl I've fallen head over heels for.
◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇
Third Person POV

You left the classroom, hurrying to the nearest floo flame. Why the hell had you agreed to begin tonight? The room was a complete mess. Granted, the room itself was tidy thanks to Deek, but your potion stations? Looks like the puffskiens got loose again.

You pop into the room, your sudden arrival not even startling Deek.

"Deek, we will be having company tonight," You say as you hang up your robe and begin rolling up the sleeves of your uniform shirt, "I will be tutoring Professor Weasley's nephew from now on."

Deeks already naturally wide eyes widen even further, "Oh my. Deek can talk to Misstress Weasley if you would like. Deek isn't sure this is a good idea."

You smile, rolling your eyes playfully at Deek, "No need, Deek. He's not as bad as his reputation implies. However while I'm cleaning, would you mind heading to the kitchen and asking Topsy to prepare some desserts and drinks to bring up here. I want to be a gracious host... atleast the first time."

Deek chuckles, nodding before snapping his fingers and dissapearing.

You head down the stairs to the large bottom room. Not enjoying open spaces, you sectioned the place off neatly with large rows of book shelves. (The room seemed to understand what you wanted at some point and turned the bookshelves into high reaching walls.) The center- where you first entered from the staircase- held a large ornate desk with a cozy armchair. The ceiling was domed high above, giving ample room for the enchanted books to flutter around. Through the archway to the right was where you kept your growing stations, and through the archway to the left was your potions room. Upon entering, there were shelves of ingredients that reached the ceiling, and more shelves filled with various potions you had brewed. Along the back wall was a window, and potions stations where littered throughout. And on the potions station was a house elf- wait.

Who the hell is that?

"Uh, hello?" You ask, confused.

"Oh, hello!" The house elf looked up excitedly from where she scrubbed, "Please excuse the intrusion, Miss. Dimsie was sent by Professor Weasley to clean up for you. Dimsie also has a message for you," the small house elf stood and cleared her throat as if about to put on a proformance, "Consider Dimsie's help payment for your help. Dimsie will clean up your potions room every night after Garreth leaves."

You lift your eyebrows in surprise, "Oh, well, uh... thank you for your help Dimsie. Please call me Y/n, and Deek will be bringing snacks in a bit. Please feel free to help yourself to some for your troubles."

"It is no trouble for Dimsie, Misst- Dimsie is sorry- Y/n." The house elf smiled sweetly.

"You're new in here Dimsie. When I say it's an order to feel relaxed and eat some snacks while your in here, I mean in." You laugh, "Well, only if you actually want the snacks, of course. And Deek has a lounge room upstairs, perhaps you'd be interesting in playing some wizards chess with him sometime."

Dimsie blushed, "You are most kind, Y/n."

"I try," You chuckle, "I suppose while you clean, I can put together some kind of lesson plan for Garreth."

◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆

At six o'clock sharp, Garreth found himself standing at the bottom of the stepsin the astronomy tower nervously wringing his hands. It's not often that the Garreth Weasley found himself nervous or self conscious- but if anyone was going to make him feel this way, it was you.

The sound of footsteps decending the stairs surprised him, as he fully expected you to enter the way he did. You decended the stairs, hair in a casual braid and donning a cozy brown knit sweater. It wasn't often that Garreth got to see you out of your usual house uniform, and he found himself speechless as you paused a few steps above him.

"Evening, Weasley," You greeted, your voice suddenly rather serious, "You genuine promise you'll keep where im about to take you a secret? I'll be extremely upset if I find out you told anyone."

Garreth swallowed nervously, causing his adams apple to jump in his throat. He would never want to be the one to upset you, let alone to get on your bad side. Everyone in the school was aware of the amount of poachers you've sent to the afterlife, and if Sebastian was to believe, even the rumors were underestimating you.

"Alright then," You smile at him, finding the slight fear in your eyes amusing, "Follow me."

He did as instructed, following along up the stairs. Several times he found his eyes wondering to your backside before mentally scolding himself. Really, he couldn't help it. In his eyes, you were perfect. Completely and utterly, perfect.

He startled as he followed you into the usually empty corridor, surprised to see an ornate door seemingly grow from the wall. You chuckled, opening the door for him and allowing him to enter first.

"What is this place?" He asked in awe as he entered the large room. You didn't keep any of your work stations up here, instead opting to keep this as a cozy hang out area.

"My Room of Requirement," You smile, walking up beside him, "Your aunt showed it to me 5th year as a place to practice my magic and catch up with the rest of you."

Garreth spun slowly, talking it all in. Bookshelves upon book shelves, magical flying books, floating candles- it was amazing.

"I usually keep the ambience in here a bit darker," You say nonchalantly, "But I had Deek brighten it up a bit for us. Oh, and I had him bring up some snacks from the kitchen. Come on, we should sit and go over what exactly it is we are gonna do."

You lead him to the couches, the coffee table in the center covered with food and drink. He takes the couch across from you, watching in amazement as you lounge across the gothic couch. He's never seen you so relaxed.

"So, Sharp and your Aunt seem to think that you are naturally talented at potions," you say, picking up a cookie and taking a bite, "However, they also feel you are wasting that talent by goofing off."

"You sound like you don't agree," Garreth says, "About me being talented."

You smirk, "No, I actually do agree with that bit. And I do agree you goof off a bit, but I don't see anything wrong with experimenting and trying new things. How else will potions be created?"

Garreths eyebrows raise in shock, "Wait, you don't think I'm a nuisance?"

'Merlin, I think I'm in love with this girl.'

"No, I absolutely do. But that's because you don't have access to a place to do these things without causing a minor catastrophe," You laugh. Music to his ears, really, "So that's what we are gonna do here. To keep my word, we're going to make sure you actually know the proper potions for class, but otherwise we can expirement a bit. As long as you PROMISE me that ANYTHING that you do in this room STAYS in this room, until it's stable enough to not draw attention."

Garreth's smile spreads across his face. Yup, he definitely is falling in love with you, "Absolutely. I mean I promise." He laughs, "Merlin, you're amazing."

He blushes when he realized what he said, but you don't seem taken aback one bit, "I try, Weasley. I try. Anyway, this evening I think we should start a batch of Veritas Serum. And if you actually live up to your promises, I'll teach you how to make Felix Felicis."

"You know how to make Liquid Luck?" Garreths jaw drops in awe.

"Of course," You chuckle, "How the hell else do you think I continue to find treasure to sell in my shop?"

As you continue your banter, you lead him to your little potions room.

◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇

A month passed of your lessons, and instead of once or twice a week, the two of you quickly found yourselves together nearly daily.

"Well, what do you think?" You ask, standing beside Garreth and studying the Truth Serum. You knew it was finally done, but this was a learning opportunity for him after all.

"Yup, it's done." He smiled proudly at you, causing you to laugh and nod. A mischievous grin spreads on his face, "We should test it."

Your eyes grow wide, "Oh hell no. Not happening."

"Oh come on, Y/n," Garreth whined a bit, "Like you said, what happens in this room stays in this room. We can both take just a little bit."

You glance at the clock on the wall. It was passed midnight on a Friday, so it's not like anyone would be calling for you while you were under the effects of the potion.

"Eh, why the hell not, I suppose," You give in.

"See!" Garreth pumps his fist, "I knew you were fun. Here, let me get the pipets."

You watched as he grabbed two droppers, taking the clear liquid into each. He hands you one, "Just a drop?"

"Just a drop," You confirm.

Together, you tilt your heads back and stick out your tongues, dropping the clear liquid into your mouths.

"Well," Garreth asks, "How do you feel?"

You scrunch your nose, "Like I could use a glass of fire whiskey. How about you?"

"Like that's a great idea," he smiles. You don't notice the fact he was biting his cheek hard enough to draw blood. Just to stop himself from saying, 'Like I could kiss you.'

You smile and run up the stairs, him following quickly behind you. Before you had even entered the main room, you waved your wand, filling two glasses with the potent beverage.

He grabs one of the cups and sits on the floor infront of the fire place, and you join him.

You sit in silence for a moment, "Let's ask eachother questions. Might as well put this potion to the test."

"Agreed. You go first." Garreth began to feel a bit nervous, but he washed the feeling down with a gulp of fire whiskey.

"Alright... Do you promise that you will keep any secrets- including the room itself, anything done or said in it- between us?"

"Of course," he said, summoning over the entire bottle of fire whiskey, "Do you promise the same."

"You have my word." You smile at him, eyes scanning over the face that you had found yourself growing more and more attracted to, "However that doesn't count as your question."

Garreth chuckled, filling your already half way empty cups, "I see we both feel the need for liquid courage. Hmm," he thought for a second, "Have you kissed anyone since coming to Hogwarts? And if so, who?"

You blush and quickly take another gulp of whiskey, unable to stop the answer from leaving your mouth, "Sebastian. Once, it was in the heat of the moment. It was pretty heated but we stopped before anything too serious happened."

Garreth's mind flushed with anger, but he stomped it down. At least Sebastian didn't have his way with you. Even if he had, Garreth suppose it wouldn't actually matter. His eyes raked down your body as you spoke again.

What came out of your mouth wasn't your question, but was meant to be a teasing jeer. But seeing as you both were under the effects of Veritas, he answered.

"You like what you see, Weasley?" You laughed as you watched his eyes roam back to your face.

"Way too fucking much," Garreth said, his eyes darkening. Realizing what he said, he slapped his hand over his mouth, "Merlins Beard, I'm so sorry."

You were a bit taken aback, but thrilled at the same time, "Nothing to be sorry for Weasley," you pull his hands from his reddened face, "Although I suppose that counts as my question now. It's your turn."

Was there a suggestive tone to your voice, or had he imagined it? He wasn't sure if he was feeling extra brave or if the Fire Whiskey was kicking in, but he decides to go for it.

"May I kiss you," His voice was low, and his eyes darkened as he searched your face.

The intensity of his eyes took the air out of your lungs, causing your voice to be breathy as you answered, "Yes."

He leaned closer, but stopped himself before he came in contact with you, "Are you sure? Because I've waited for years for this, Y/n."

"Just fucking do it, Weasley." You challenge him.

He takes your head in his hands, tangling his fingers in your hair as his lips feverishly slam into yours. The kiss wasn't exactly gentle, but it wasn't rough either. It was passionate- he had dreamt of this moment since he first laid eyes on you in 5th year.

Slowly he broke the kiss, gentle tugging on your bottom lip with his teeth. His forehead rests against yours as he looks deep into your eyes.

"You're beautiful," he says breathily, "I've always wanted to tell you that."

You blush and attempt to look away from him, but he squeezes your chin lightly as he turns your face back to him, "I mean it, Y/n. Since I first saw you in fifth year, I thought you were beautiful. Then you stole that feather for me, and I realized you were perfect. I've fallen for you, and I keep waiting to hit the ground but it never comes. I just keep falling further and further in love with you."

Your eyes study his, the orange glow from the firelight reflecting amber in his brown irises. Your heart fluttered, "I've fallen for you too, Weasley."

◇◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇
A/n: Happy Holidays everyone!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

40.1K 377 29
just some oneshots to cure your boredom discontinued. i dont own hp... and i hate jk rowling so yk (in revision)
338K 5.6K 26
[discontinued] here ya go, my beautiful potterheads ⚡ NO SMUT, unless specified, but some of them are slightly suggestive. all the oneshots are fem...
4.8K 32 15
Book full of one-shots and reacts!! Writing about pretty much every character. If I haven't already written about a character you can request a story...
2.2K 31 5
Collection of Sebastian Sallow x f!MC one-shots Lots of fluff, and probably some smut in the future!