𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔...

By aftersunenthusiast

olivia fitz was known for sleeping around, for kissing girls and guys but never committing herself to any of... More

cast
.
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰. 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦. 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳. 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘷𝘴 𝘥𝘤
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹. 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯. 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦. 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘯𝘷𝘺
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 & 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘶𝘥
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘱 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺. 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰. 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦. 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘶𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳. 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹. 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝘣𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺. 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰. 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘨

760 37 2
By aftersunenthusiast

olivia hated noel kahn with a fiery passion but the guy knew how to throw a rager so not only did she go but she also took her older brother along with her. she needed to have someone, showing up alone at a party would make her feel like a loser and he seemed to think he was the coolest person alive. she would disagree but alot of people didn't see it the way she did.

"you look like a washed up frat boy trying to start his career in the rap industry." she scolded him and then told him to pull up his pants, wesley was a mess but for some reason he was their mother's favourite, she didn't see their father in him and olivia didn't know why that was a good thing.

"i'm just a teenage dirtbag."

"calling yourself a teenage dirtbag is the first sign that you're not one." she rolled her eyes as he took a pull of his vape that he had been carrying around everywhere. she nearly gagged at the smell.

"fuck off and introduce me to your friends."

"i don't have friends."

"loser." wesley had been everything olivia wasn't, he was outgoing, playful, always searching for his next high, he was a bit of a golden retriever where olivia was a black cat in a few ways, sometimes they would swap roles but neither of them seemed to like wearing the other's shoes.

"you should hang out with me more, go to college parties." he shook her shoulder as if that would convince her of anything but she wasn't allowed to.

"mom would shit herself." olivia pulled on the ends of her sweater, where she wore clothes that seemed to cover every inch of her body, her older brother found himself in a skin tight black crop top, he thought he was so cool, she hated him.

"who cares what mom has to say?"

"i do, i like the money she sends me." olivia sighed, she wished she could spend more time with wesley but her mother didn't approve of them being alone together, they were bad influences on one another, they always ended up doing something wrong like when they were six and nine and they threw a brick through the church's stain glass window. their mother said they would finally be allowed to stay together once olivia finished high school. she was waiting for it, she wanted to be one step further from ezra and one step closer to wesley.

they spent two hours at the party, drinking, smoking, laughing, playing beer pong and hooking up with their fair share of girls. at the end of the night, they ubered home, afraid to get into a car crash, or more olivia was scared of harming her precious car.

"how's living with ezra?" he yawned, stretching out his arms, resting his head on her shoulder as she stared dead ahead.

"terrible, he's everywhere and i can't breathe." every time she tried to hook up with anyone they would walk into the apartment to find ezra watching some documentary on henry the eighth. she was so sick of him, once she woke up to him making one of her hookups breakfast, she nearly died.

"you used to love him when we were kids." wesley laughed, growing up he was always the odd one out, classic middle child syndrome, he never felt welcome with them but now olivia would rather be with him then ezra, she didn't trust ezra, something was wrong with his relationship with aria and she just couldn't put her finger on it.

"i like you more now."

"cause i'm cool."

"stop before i gag."

"you really can't stand being nice to me." wesley turned his head to her and she grabbed his arm, using one hand to cover her mouth.

"oh," he realises, "can you stop the car?" the driver does, just in time for olivia to throw up on the pavement, her body being thrown over wesley's.

"pussy." he shakes his head but ultimately holds her hair back while she brings up her lunch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 7.4K 25
Olivia and kacie, from 2 completely different worlds, but little did they both know, is that it would soon become, just one, very confusing world. M...
8.7K 423 10
꒰ 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 ꒱ ✧.* school bus graveyard x fem!oc ↳ ❝ in which: olivia williams falls in love with he...
472 16 15
feelings are hidden as olivia and emma live by their lives, not knowing the truth about each other. [MATURE CONTENT] : Language
38.8K 877 18
Sometimes, love between two people never ends. You can bend, twist, and fold their relationship, but they always stay close. You can separate them, m...