One Of A Kind ( Naruto Variou...

By smanya08

(SLOW UPDATES!!) You being isekaid to another universe was not the original plan And OUT OF ALL THE UNIVERSE... More

HELPPPP(Prologue)
Konoha
New Guests
Academy
Ninja or not??
TEAM 7 ASSEMBLE!!
Sensei's Hot!!!

✨✨SURPRISE✨✨

137 7 6
By smanya08

The next morning I woke up to sunrays falling on my face ..

"Ah daammit I'd have to train soon , so that I can atleast protect myself first , If I can't even protect myself then I'd guess the idea to save others is going in the trash"

I went to the bathroom to freshen up then to the kitchen to make a oatmeal for breakfast

After breakfast I quickly went to my room to change into the clothes I bought yesterday.

I wore a black sleeveless top , cargo pants , a vest over my top and ninja sandals .

I also took some weapons with me to train

Taking the map which the hokage had given me I went to the training grounds ..

"I think I will work on my stamina first "

After running 10 laps of the training grounds I fell on the ground.
I was sweating as if the sun was right on my face ..

'Hey Kid Get Up and start practicing with your weapons'

(WHAT THE HECK , AM I GOING CRAZY
I'M STARTING TO HEAR VOICES NOW)

Looking around for the source I found noone untill..

'HEY BRATT I TOLD YOU TO GET UP AND START TRAINING'

"Who the fuck is this , is this some sort of prank I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL CUT YOU INTO A 100 PIECES AND FEEDD YOU TO THE STRAY DOGS GSHVSJNSV--

"SHUT THE FUCK UP , U ARE EMBARASSING "

I could see people looking at me strangely I mean who wouldn't...

'How can you speak to me without even being here'
I questioned..

"I am inside your body so you can talk to me in my mind , no need to embarrass us "

''Who are you and how the fvck did you get inside me''

'I don't fvcking know how I got here and for who I am .
... I am the Ghost of the uchiha
Madara uchiha'

*Silence*****

"Hahaha Dont fuck with me , Madara uchiha is long dead he isn't going to be alive this soon ."

"I can prove to you that I infact am Madara "

"Prove it then right now jackass "

(Huhh why the heck am I getting dizzy)

(And why the fuck do I have 6 hands )

Thud....

"Owwwww , what the hell"
I said rubbing my forehead cause I fucking fell on it

'Now do you believe me brat , '

A deep husky voice said right in front of me ..

"AAHHAAHH. GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MOTHER FUCKER , HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF PERSONAL SPACE YOU DRY ASS BITCH----

'Hey don't talk to me like that you twerp , have some godamn respect '

Infront of you was standing The Great Madara Uchiha ..
All in his glory with that shining red battle armour , arms crossed, and looking down at you with those black eyes..

"Dayummmm you are even hotter close up man , I've only dreamt about you in past but now seeing you here in front of me feels like I've succeeded in life , I now , don't have anything left to do"

I confessed clearly looking at him with those teenage girl crush eyes.. 👀 👀

Madara could feel his eyebrows twitching, even thought it was nice to get some complications but from a KID , A LITERAL KID , It doesn't matter if she was an adult in past or whatever ,,,

'Shut up kid , I am only here to help you in something , which I don't know of ..
So, you are going to do as I say '

(Ohh Thank God he doesn't know about the future )

Sighing a breath of relief 😮‍💨😮‍💨

'You do know na that I can hear you cause I am in your mind '
He said while narrowing his eyes at me

"Heheh it's. Nothing important, so umm how are you going to help me .."

'We are going to train to make your frail body strong'.

"Ok so how!?"

'Do you know how to throw a kunai or knife ' ??

"Yaa of course, who wouldn't know that , here"

' You are an idiot'

*Pant**Pant*

"Huhhh I fina-ll-yy g-ot it ri-ght"
I said while panting due to the exhaustion

"Hmm you are preety good at learning things now you can go back . We will resume the practice tomorrow."

'Hey for how long are you going to be staying in my brain , won't you get bored easily while being there'
I asked him

"I don't know much about that and about getting bored I can talk to you whenever I want".

'How do I get back '
I asked having no idea 🧠

"Just close your eyes and imagine where you were before and you will be back "
I closed my eyes and imagined myself at the training grounds
After opening my eyes I was back at the training grounds ...

I made my way towards my home when my stomach started to make noises because of hunger ..

" Huhh I am hungryy , I do have some money let's see what I can buy "

Looking around for some time you came across heaven

Infront of you was the Ichiraku ramen shop 🍜🍜🍜🍜

(Kyaaa I can't wait to try it)

Entering the shop you sat down on one of the stools ordered a miso ramen 🍜

As I waited for my food I looked at the interior of the shop..
Due to my absent mind I didn't look at the person who sat beside me ..until,,

""HEYY AYAMEE-SAN ONE MISO RAMEN PLEASE ""

Flinching I looked beside my only to find a smile that could brighten the whole world by its brightness 🔆🔆

(NARUTOO UZUMAKII , WITH HIS CUTE WHISKERS AND THAT RADIANT SMILE WAS SITTING BY ME )

As I stared at him with awestruck eyes I didn't notice him calling me

""HEY ARE YOU LISTENING""
he yelled at me

Snapping out , I responded with

"Uhh sorry , I was just zoned out "

""You new here I have never seen you around here""He asked me while tilting his head (kyaaaa 😳😳 He's sooo cutee)

"Uhh yeah I just came here , who are you by the way , I am y/n"

""The name's NARUTO UZUMAKI , AND I AM GOING TO BE THE GREATEST HOKAGE""

"Nice to meet you too Naruto , and I believe you will do it"

Naruto couldn't believe what he was hearing , for the first time somebody was supporting him ..
To him you were an angel 😇

""Uh so what are you doing here in konoha all of a sudden ""

" I don't know I just woke up in the forest outside konoha and the guards brought me to the hokage and he provided me with a living space "

"" Ohh well I am currently in the ninja academy ""He said

"Oh yeahh I am also going to attend it next week "

""REALLY , That's so cool I will finally have someone to talk to and play with""

My heart broke into two pieces.
I swear I will not leave him alone and give him all the love he deserves , my poor boy..

" Yea I am also looking forward to it"

After finishing our meals and paying for it ..

""Heyy y/n can we be friends ""
Naruto looked at me with hope in his eyes (How could I even say no)

"Ofcourse Naruto I am glad to be your friend "

"" Thank you y/n , I will see you later ""

Waving my hand towards him ...

I went towards my home with a radiant smile ....
"What a beautiful day"...

_________________________________________

Ahh there it is the third chapter
I just gave my science exam today ..

Please tell me about any mistakes in the comments and
Thank you so much for 23 views

Bye .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 51.5K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
1.9K 75 17
Uchiha Itachi Fanfic Perhaps it isn't our time yet or maybe, we aren't just for each other. Maybe we just have to accept the fact that no matter wha...
38.4K 1.5K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
14.9K 345 21
*Click* *Clank* *Clunk* *Click* *Clank* *Clunk* Those noise keeps on repeating and eco throughout the room. "You're going to give me what I want one...