Nazz's bebuu

Af AeraYi

Peep in to know! 🔞🔞 Mere

Hi cutiess!
Introduction ✨
Ch 1 ❤️
Ch 2 ❤️
Ch 3❤️
Ch 4 ❤️
Ch 5❤️
Ch 6 ❤️
Ch 7❤️
Ch 8❤️
Ch 9❤️
Ch 10❤️
Ch 11❤️
Ch-12❤️
Ch 13❤️
Ch-14❤️
Ch 15❤️
Ch 16❤️
Ch 17❤️
Ch 19❤️
Ch 20❤️
Ch-21❤️
ch-22❤️
Announcement
Ch-23❤️
Ch-24❤️
CH-25 ❤️
Ch-26❤️
Ch-27 {END}❤️

Ch 18❤️

7.2K 361 49
Af AeraYi

_______________
Next morning~
Naaz woke up and saw her bebu sleeping on his stomach..his one arms around her and other one covering the half bed....she shook her head and slowly get out of his hold and went to do her morning routine..
After half and hour she came out completely ready for the day..

She wore her mangalsutra & applied sindur..her hands cladded with her weeding bangles..she was looking absolutely gorgeous...
Naaz after a last glance at her snoring husband..went down and saw the maids cleaning the house....she went straight towards the kitchen and denied maids to make breakfast and herself made the breakfast....she made coffee for herself and
went upstairs while sipping it..
Entering the room she saw her bebu snuggled into her pillow and sleeping soundly with a open mouth looking hell cute..she smiled and went towards the balcony and attended an online meeting with her clients..after 1 hour..she saw the time and decided to wake her sleepyhead husband up..
Seeting beside him on the bed..she ruffled his hairs

Naaz- bebu utho! Dekho 8:30 ho rahe h!

Sid didn't didn't even move..

Naaz- bebuu get up Naa *caressing his hairs* see..I have made your favourite pasta in breakfast..

This time Sid hummed and put his head in her lap and snuggle into her....she smiled seeing his daily routine to lay his head in her lap..

Naaz- puttu agar aap 1min me nhi uthe na toh me..me-

Sid- *yawn and open one eye and look at her* aap? *Husky morning voice*

And here naaz died..his morning voice was giving a whole zoo in her stomach..

Naaz- me Aryan ko saraa pasta de dungi *sternly*

Sid opened his both eyes and looked at her with a irritating look

Sid- aap nii karoge assa

Naaz- challenge kar rahe ho bebu? *Grin*

Sid- haa!

Naaz- abb dekho aap!

She move away his head from her lap gently and went outside..
Sid was just staring at her

Sid- yrr abb phir bachoo jasee acting karni padegi..or woh bhi Aryan ke samneee 😩 prr yrr kya lag rahi thii yeh..hyy bhagwan agar yeh asse he apni beautifullness se distract karti rahi toh me control kho dugaa yrrr...*irritated sigh*

He freshup and went downstairs towards the dining hall and saw only Aryan was there and having pasta hurriedly..

Sid- koi train chutthh rahi h Teri? *Stand beside him*

Ar- *look at him with a mischievous smile* yahi lagaa lo

Sid- *confused face* aye?

Suddenly Sid heard Payal sound coming towards them and very well known who is it..
Sid turn and saw naaz standing behind with arm folded

Naaz- abb bhi kyo aaye? Thora orr soaa letee *sarcastic tone*

Sid- bhukk lagii h *said cutely*

Naaz bite her lips to stop the upcoming smile because of his cute tone....but her action did something in Sid..

Sid- ( yeh asse asse karegi toh me acting pe focus kasee karunga yrr 😩)

Naaz- abhi toh aapko nhi khana tha na? Mne de Diya Aryan ko saraa pasta! *Made a fake Stern face*

Sid- *give a shocked look* naazuuu!!!!!!!! *Whineee*

Aryan chocked on his food listening to his tone..

Ar- (ha mne bhaii ko roj sunaa h asse whine karte but abb woh thik ho gye h and inki tone bhi bachho jasii nhi h abb 😭)

Sid gave him a side eye and naaz pass Aryan a glass of water & pat his back but Sid pulled her holding her hand...yeah ofcourse he is hatta kattaa londaaa and a possesive one

Sid- mujhee Khanna dooooooo *stretching words*

Naaz- *Trying not to melt* ab se time pe utha karroge? *Said while folding her arms in front*

Sid- (bilkul nhi or tu bhi mere satth Late Tak soyaa karegi and I will make sure of it hehehe *evil laugh in mind*) haa naazuu *showing puppy eyes* botth jor se bhook lagi h *making pitiful face*

Ar- (I cringeeeeeeeeddd and gonnaa vomit 🙂) ahem mera ho gya..me chalta hu..bye naaz..byee sid!

Naaz smile, said to take care and Aryan went from there..

Naaz- awww mera bacha..bhook lagii h? Challo me apne hattho se khilaungi apnee puttu ko 😚 *cooing*

Sid blushed at her cute tone and gave her a cute smile..

Sid- prr apne toh Aryan ko saraa pasta de diyaa *pout sadly*

Naaz- hayee meraa bacha *pinch his cheeks* kitne cute ho na aap 😚 mera nonnaaa bacha *kiss his cheeks*

Sid chuckled and naaz made him sit on the chair & went towards the kitchen and soon come back with a tray of food..

Sid- (noooo! I am not drinking this much chocolate 😬I hate sweetssss!) Mumma mujhe milkshake nii chaiye *said cutely*

Naaz- *look at him with disbelief* aak dinn bhi chocolate milkshake nhi detii thi tab toh asseee ronne lag jatte the.." mumma milkshake do.. milkshake doo" *mimicking him*

Sid- (it's embarrassing YRRRR..how much I used to cry infront of her....meri izatttt 😭) *forced smile* mumma mnn nii h..mujhe chai chaiye..

Naaz- *gasp* bebu aap thik toh ho na *touch his forehead* bukhar toh nii lag raha....

Sid- mumma me thik huu *bitter smile"

Naaz- nhi nhi.. jab mne aak din chai bnaii thi aapke liye tab toh apne uski taraf bhi nhi dekha..aab chai chaiye?? Pakaa kuch hua h..me Ayesha bhabhi ko call karti hu- *cut off*

Sid- mumma rhene do me toh majak kar Raha tha *chuckled bitterly* me juice piunga (chai bhi nhi mil sakti abb sukun se 🙂..hyy bhagwan kyo...kyooo mere sath he kyooo )

Naaz- *sigh in relief* asse daraya naaa karo

Sid just smiled and naaz made him eat with her hands then after eating both went towards the living room where naaz made herself settled on the sofa with her laptop and our Sid was playing games on his iPad..but his concentrate was not on game but on the game he was playing with naaz...

Sid- (how I am gonna continue yrr..mujhse nii ho raha..jaldi se jaldi naaz ko bata deta hu Varna aagar yeh merse naraz ho gyi toh kyoki jiss hisab se me acting karne me fail ho raha hu and isse bar bar mujhpe shakkk ho raha h...isse paka pata chal jayega phir yeh merse naraz ho jayegi yrrr....and maa ke sath bhi time spend karna h..woh me iss rupp me toh bilkul nhi kar sakta....me naaz ko jaldi se jaldi bata dunga!)

With the determination he continues playing games and planning how to reveal to naaz about him....he was making plans in his mind while time to time glancing at naaz who was fully concentrated on her work but Little did he know...............

_________________________
Votes & comments!🤍
× Sid ne kya plan Kiya hogaa??
× kya woh successful ho payega??
_________________________________

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

68.6K 7.4K 25
Something different✨a story of twins🖤 not gonna reveal much hehe🖤✨
43.7K 2K 15
This story is on sidnaaz married life and parenting.
45K 2.5K 22
Peep in to read lovelies 😘😘😘😘
38.4K 4.8K 22
hi my lovely readers I m back with a new story peep in to enjoy guys 😉