Help me please (Billdip)

By Ava282136

Dipper and Mabel Pines went to Gravity Falls to stay at their uncle's place in the woods but after a few days... More

Gnomes, Gobblewonker, Headhunter
Little Bit of Memories Returns
War to Peace
First Rough Day of School
Something is not right with Dipper
Dipper has changed
Dipper's worsed day

Bill and Dipper meet each other

21 2 0
By Ava282136

~ Dipper's POV ~
Mabel saw the journal. She grabbed the journal and hold it for me. "Bill~" I mumbled weakly. "Bill?" Mabel said confused. She opens the journal and starts to look at the pages for the name 'Bill'. "Bill." Mabel said and found it.

I tossed and turned my head with a lot of fear.

"Bill Cipher. A dream demon that I thought was a good friend. Whatever you do, don't let Bill trick you. Bill is a powerful dream demon. Whatever you do, DO NOT SUMMON AT ALL COSTS!" Mabel shouted in shock and fear.

Mabel flips to the next page.

"What does it say next?" Wendy asked. "It shows something else. Hey, it has Dipper's PineTree symbol!" Mabel said in shock. "And mine." Wendy said. "And mine too." Soos said in shock. "And mine as well." Stan said too.

"It has all of our symbols." Mabel said in shock. My sword started to float. Mabel grabbed it but it shock her. "Ow!" Mabel shout in so much pain. My sword laid on top of me carefully. "What am I hearing?" Mabel said confused.

"What are you hearing?" Wendy said. "I'm hearing a man calling Dipper, PineTree. I was screaming to Dipper with fear and sadness." Mabel said. "The man... is Bill?!" Mabel said in shock. "Bill~" I mumbled again but weakly.

They all looked at me and I started to wake up. My vision got very blurry. "Hi, Dipping Sauce." Mabel said happily. "Dipper." Wendy and Soos said happily. "Kiddo." Stan said happily too. I saw the sword and started to freak out fast.

I pushed my sword to the ground fast with fear. I started to freak out and Mabel grabs my hand. I looked at her and started to calm down slowly. Soos grabbed my sword and walked to me. Mabel stops Soos from coming closer.

Soos stopped and waited holding my sword.
"Bill." I mumbled. "We read about Bill." Mabel said. "Keep Bill safe." I mumbled to myself. "Dipper, we can't keep Bill safe. He is super dangerous to all of us." Wendy said seriously.

My eyes widen and glared. "Kill." I said darkly.
Mabel, Wendy, Soos, and Stan looked at me in shock. "I will keep Bill safe." I said while I keep glaring. "Bill is be safe but if you summon him, Bill won't be safe anymore." Mabel said to me.

I nodded my head softly and the doctors start to wrap my arm up where the needle was and I changed back to my usual clothes. We start to walk and I put the journal back in my jacket. Mabel gave me my sword back as we walk.

I started to hold my sword in my hand. We made it back to the shack as I set my sword down. Mabel started to look at me to see my reaction as Soos tries to take my sword away from me but I snatched my sword very fast.

I put it next to me. "You're not a demon killer. I am." I said with no emotion. I glared at Soos. Soos put his hands up. I got up and started to walk. They moved out of the way and I walked upstairs. I sat down by the window I like to sit.

"Bill." I mumbled. 'PineTree!!' Bill shouted in horror and sadness. "Hm~" I whimpered in fear. 'I'm here to keep you safe my lovely, PineTree.' Bill said smiling happily. I smiled softly. "Bill~" I whimpered with a lot of sorrow.

I closed my eyes slowly and Mabel walked up the stairs slowly then walks to me. She hugs me gently. I leaned in her hold. I started to fall asleep slowly. Mabel put me on my bed and covered me up. I slept soundly with quietness.

I open my eyes slowly. "Good morning, Dip." Mabel said happily. "Hey." I said softly. "Want to eat Stancakes?" Mabel said smiling. "No, I'm not hungry." I said softly. "Are you sure?" Mabel said. "Yeah, I lost my appetite." I said.

"I can make you some omelet to eat if you want to try to eat the omelet." Mabel said. "I'll try to eat the omelet." I said. "Okay." Mabel said smiling. We walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. We both saw Stan cooking.

"Hey, kiddos! Want some Stancakes?" Stan said. "Yes please." Mabel said happily. "No thanks." I said nicely. "Okay." Stan said. Stan gave Mabel some Stancakes and she waits for them to cool. Mabel starts to make my omelet.

After she finished making my omelet, she gave me the plate of the omelet and we both starts to dig in. My head starts to hurt badly. I squint my eyes. I got up and chugged the bottle of water but my head still kept hurting very bad.

"Dipper, are you okay?" Mabel said. "My head hurts so bad." I said squinting my eyes tightly. "You should go rest, Dipper." Mabel said softly to me. "Okay." I said and walked away. "Hey, Dipper!" Wendy said very happily to see me.

I didn't respond then I fell down on the floor. "Dipper?!" Mabel shouted worriedly. I started to look at them weakly. It felt like my head was spinning so fast right now. "Dipper, can you see us?" Wendy said. I shook my head slowly.

"Blurry." I said weakly. "She said that her head hurts very bad." Mabel said to Wendy. Wendy nodded her head then I coughed and gag. I gagged up all of my omelet and liquid after I coughed softly. I started to sweat again.

I grip the stairwell very hard. "Ugh~" I groaned in pain. Mabel cleaned my face and I blacked out fast. Someone laid me on my bed and I turned to the side while I sleep in deep pain. I don't know what's wrong with me today.

As two months passed. I had stayed asleep. They started to get worried about me. "Ford, do you know what's going on with Dipper?" Stan said. "Dipper has been in a coma for the past two months." Ford said in a serious tone.

I started to turn to the side he is at and I start to open my eyes slowly. "Dipper." Mabel said happily. "Hey, Dipper. I'm Stanford Pines. Your great uncle as well." Ford said. I nodded my head slowly. I squint my eyes tightly with pain.

"I will get the medicine." Ford said and got up. I'm still dizzy. I sat up slowly and Ford came back. He gave me the medicine and then the water when I put the medicine in my mouth. I drank the water and the medicine went down.

"Thanks, I feel much better." I said very polite. "Your welcome, Dipper." Ford said rubbing my head gently. I smiled softly. I got up slowly and walked to my sword then grabbed it. Ford saw my sword and the journal fell to the floor hard.

"There is my third journal. I was looking for it." Ford said smiling. "You're the author of the journal?" I said in shock. "Yes, I am. I have six fingers as it shows on the book cover." Ford said smiling happily. "I love the journal." I said.

"Thank you, Dipper." Ford said smiling happily. I smiled softly and I grabbed the door to open. The journal showed a page I saw two months ago.

"I have a question?" I asked. "Yes." Ford said. "Who is Bill Cipher? I didn't quite get it two months ago." I said curious. "Bill is a strong dream demon. It turned out that someone summoned Bill for something bad." Ford said.

'PineTree.' he said. I shook my head. "Are you okay, Dipper?" Ford asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said softly. Ford smiled softly. Ford got up and they all started to leave. I sat down by the window looking at the forest and the tourist.

Everything turned black and white. "PineTree." He said. "Huh?" I said confused as both Ford and Mabel ran up fast. "Bill." I said. "Hey, my PineTree." Bill said. 'PineTree!!' he shouted in horror and sadness. My head hurts very bad.

"Head hurts." Bill said putting his hand on my cheek. I moved his hand down slowly. "What do you want from me?" I asked. "I just wanted to see my most favorite person in the Pines family." Bill said. "Why me?" I said confused.

"Cause your pretty to catch a demon's eye." Bill flirted at me and my eyes widen. I got up and walk away fast. "You wanted the answer and your answer is here." Bill said. "Y-your the one that was calling me in my head?" I asked.

"That's right, PineTree! How about a person's head as a reward." Bill said and snapped his fingers. "Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!" A man screamed. I looked at it. "No thank you, Bill. I'm good." I said nicely. "Okay." Bill said and snaps again.

I fell to the floor and lay on the floor. "PineTree, are you okay?" Bill said worried. "I don't know what's wrong with me." I said. "All I feel like is that I just want to die and cut myself to see my own blood coming out of my body fast." I said.

"I don't want you to do that, PineTree. You're the only demon I care about, PineTree." Bill said turning blue. "Demon?" I said. Bill made my sword float. "You're a warrior, PineTree." Bill said handing me my sword very carefully.

I grab my sword carefully. I hugged my very own sword. "I want you to trust me, PineTree." Bill said. 'PineTree!' Bill said happily. I got up slowly and I walked to him. I grab his top hat and put it on top of my head. I smiled softly.

"I will always trust you, Bill. Even if you betray my family. I will always trust you." I said with a softly smile on my face. Bill starts to turn pink. "You're blushing, Bill." I said. "Stop teasing me, PineTree!" Bill said turning around very fast.

I put his top hat back on his head and I sat back down next to the window. "I got the teasing from, Mabel." I smiled softly. "Shooting Star is the humor demon after all." Bill said shrugging. "Mabel, is a demon too?" I asked.

"Yes, Shooting Star is a nurse demon. She heals demons up and on her free time she loves to do art." Bill said. "Mabel does love to do art." I said smiling softly. "I hope I get to see you next time, PineTree." Bill said happily.

I looked at him softly. "We meet again, don't know went, don't know went~ oh I know we will meet again some sunny day." Bill sang and vanished slowly. I gasped for air as I woke up and shot up fast. My eyes widened very fast.

I rubbed my eyes softly and got up with my sword. I walked to the room slowly. I started to lay on my bed and started to cry on my bed. Mabel walked into the room. "Hey, Dipper." Mabel said softly. "Hey, Mabel." I said softly.

"Are you okay, Dipper?" Mabel asked. "I'm fine." I said. "Are you sure?" Mabel said softly to not force me to talk. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. "Okay." Mabel said tilting her head slowly. She smiled softly and got up. She helps me get up.

"I hate it when I cry." I said as I rub my eyes to take my tears off of my face. "It's okay, Dipper. I will help you to control your tears from falling down." Mabel said smiling softly as I nod my head. "Thanks, Mabes." I said and we got up.

We went downstairs and went on a walk so I can calm down. As we walk I felt even more calm than before until I saw a boy with his family that looks familiar at home in Piedmont, California. I shrug it off and continue walking.

Sooner or later, Weirdmaggedon came.

To be continued...

2018 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.9K 23
"Bill. . ." Tears up "I've missed you" "P-P-Pinetree?" *hugs pinetree tight* "Me too" he whispered When Dipper and Mable are 18 they visit Gravity...
85.7K 3K 30
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines fanfiction] Since the first summer Dipper and Mabel spent in Gravity Falls they've been going back every year. Now the tw...
13.6K 507 21
It's Dipper's and Mabel's third summer in Gravity Falls, but things don't go as smoothly as their second one. Weirdmaggedon has started all over agai...
10.6K 613 28
The sun rises on a beautiful sunny summer day. Bill has been waiting for the perfect time to try again. Cast in stone, a statue in the forest of Grav...