𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐢...

By YoongiExpiredMilk

↳ ❝ A painter Min Yoongi meet Park Jimin the rude ass jerk of the bts band ¡! ❞ [ COMPLETED ] ( This story is... More

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤 : Characters
1 : 𝘽𝙞𝙜 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
2 ; 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙮
3 ; 𝙎𝙤 𝙁𝙖𝙧 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙮
4 ; 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩
5 ; 𝘾𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚
6 ; 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙯𝙚
7 ; 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡
9: 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
10 ; 𝙇𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨
12 ; 𝙎𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙖𝙮

8 ; 𝘽𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮

532 29 4
By YoongiExpiredMilk

Warning; Depression and Suicidal Attempt! Please don't read further if you are sensitive to these topics!!!

⇢ ˗ˏˋ Third Person P.O.V ࿐ྂ

As Yoongi and Hoseok arrived at Busan. Hoseok quickly parked his car in the parking lot. Yoongi gets out first and he looks around.

"Yoongi?." A sudden voice called out to him. Yoongi turns his back to the voice.

"Jimin.."

"What are you doing here?" Jimin was confused as he looked at yoongi with a soft and worried expression.

"I..I came to visit you.." Yoongi blurted out honestly as he avoided Jimin's eyes.

"You just got your surgery. How come did you get here?" Jimin throw another question making yoongi silent.

"Jimin. It's me. It's my fault." Hoseok interrupted as he came in between them.

"Hyung.. I.. I thought your not going here." Jimin look at Hoseok with a upset face and look at yoongi again.

"I am sorry. I am here now. How's everyone here?" Hoseok asked as he smiled a bit and side hug Jimin who just blankly stare at them.

"Yoongi is not supposed to be here hyung." Jimin speak as he wants to scold them.

"Why not?"

"Why not? You just have your surgery! Do you want it to get worst? You're supposed to be resting but NO you are to stubborn to listen to the doctor or to me!" Jimin argued as he step forward and scream at Yoongi.

"Why are you even screaming at me!" Yoongi defend himself as he chuckles in disbelief.

"I am not screaming! I am just pointing out myself."

"And you think I care about it!?"

"Of course you should! I just want what is good for you!" Jimin argued more as yoongi just shook his head and move away.

"You're being a jerk right now."

"Oh really? I am a jerk now? I am fucking paying for your hospital bills!" Jimin said in which Hoseok gasped and Yoongi give him a death glare.

"Should I be thankful? Did I fucking say for you to take me in the hospital!? You're the one who insisted and TAKE ME ON THAT DAMN HOSPITAL!" Yoongi scream back as he is mad and upset right now.

"I.. I think you should both calm down" Hoseok try to speak as he want to calm down this atmosphere.

"Shut up!" Both male speak as they look at each other with intense glares.

-

After some 26 minutes. Jimin was inside the funeral, sitting on the chair as he look at his mom picture frame and the cremate body of hers that are in the vase.

Yoongi on the other hand is just outside. He is regretting that he came here. He was just concerned to Jimin. Since the other didn't visit him on the hospital.

He is upset and heartbroken on every words what is Jimin saying to him. But he try to understand.. he try to be calm this time.

Yoongi sees Jimin getting out and stops in front of him. He look up and see him with a guilty expression.

"Sorry" Jimin muttered as he sit beside Yoongi.

"What for?" Yoongi asked as he smirk in disbelief.

"Sorry for my words..I didn't meant it.." Jimin speak as he still refused to look at yoongi in the eyes.

"It's fine... I can understand you.. I know what you are going through.." Yoongi exclaimed calmly as he sighed.

"Sorry that I forgot to visit you yesterday..."

"I said it's fine..stop saying sorry, you look terrible if you keep saying that" Yoongi whined as he chuckled and Jimin smiled slightly.

"Fine. I stop. By the way how's your shoulder? Does it still hurting?" Jimin look at yoongi who shook his head.

"It's fine. I feel more free to move now" Yoongi speak as he show Jimin that he can move his shoulder now.

"That's great"

-

4 days later the funeral is finished already. Today is their last day in daegu as the concert was done now.

The 6 boys gather around as they hug each other and just go on different paths for awhile.

Taehyung and Jungkook go back to Seoul while Hoseok stay in daegu for awhile.

Jin and Namjoon go to Seoul as well and stay in the hotel for awhile.

Jimin on the other hand decided to go back to Busan and spent time with his father and younger brother.

He still feel depressed. He can't eat too much he doesn't have the appetites.

Even if many delicious food was served in front of him he still doesn't eat. He eats at least 3 spoon then done.

His father was concerned at him. He is still affected by his mom death.

Meanwhile Yoongi go back on working as he finally have his passion back on doing his painting.

Yoongi heared the news about Jimin attitudes a d behavior. He grew attached and worried for the young male.

He took out his phone after his work. He then called Jimin but there's no answer just ringing.

Tomorrow Yoongi promised himself that he will go to Busan again and visit that stupid small guy.

-

Yoongi pack his stuff as he bring some money for him. He will commute to go in Busan.

But he was interrupted by a loud and shining voice.

"Hello there! Yoongi!~"

He look up and see it was Hoseok. He smiled and say hello too.

"Are you staying here in daegu for awhile?" Yoongi asked as they both walk.

"Yeah.. I was actually thinking if you and I get to hang out today?" Hoseok asked as he look at yoongi with a hopefulness.

"I.. I can't.. I am sorry Hoseok-ah. I promised today that I will go to Busan and visit Jimin." Yoongi felt bad as he said those words and Hoseok smiles dropped.

"Oh.. I see" Hoseok smiled brightly trying to hide his sadness. Yoongi was fool enough to not see his feelings.

He was to occupied by Jimin and Jimin alone.

"I see you next time. Bye" Yoongi bid goodbye to Hoseok as he run quickly so that he will not be late for the train.

"Why do you always run away?" Hoseok speak to himself as he watch Yoongi figure fade from afar.

-

After some hours. Yoongi excitedly get out of the traina n he finally arrived in Busan.

He look at Jimin address on his phone that Jimin himself send.

He called Jimin and there's still no answer so he quickly took a taxi and instruct the driver to go on that address.

Once yoongi arrived at Jimin house. He sighed nervously as he ring the bell. There's no people inside. No one answered him.

Yoongi was about to speak again but he noticed that the gate is open so he asked for permission before he enter the house even though there's no people's present at that moment.

"Jimin? Are you there?" Yoongi asked as he enter the house. No answer.

Yoongi look around the living room, the kitchen. Finally he go upstairs he sees the hallway and hesitate to walk there.

This house is dark and all silence is what you can hear. Yoongi is not afraid at all. He is not scared even on ghost because he doesn't believe on them.

"Jimin? Can you fucking answer me? I am worried sick right now" Yoongi blurted out as he sighed in frustration.

Suddenly he heared a loud drops of water from the bathroom on one of the room.

He quickly run there and tried to open the bahtroo door. He twist harder and faster on the door knob as he heard screaming. It was Jimin voice.

"Jimin! Jimin! PARK JIMIN!"

Yoongi scream in panick as he start to kick and bang the door loudly. Then miracles happened.

The door collapse and yoongi break in. He sees Jimin laying inside the bathrub that are filled with waters. Is he trying to drown himself?

Yoongi asked to himself those questions on why Jimin is doing this. He quickly grabbed Jimin body to make him get out of the water before he drowns completely.

"What is fucking wrong with you!" Yoongi scream as he can't help but cry as he sees Jimin looking horrible as this.

Jimin lost alot of weight as he was trembling from the coldness.

"Why are you trying to kill yourself?.." Yoongi asked once again as he can't help but hug Jimin and place his head to his chest.

"I am tired.. I want to die.." Jimin burst into tears as he sobbed loudly.

Yoongi knows this feelings. He can't let Jimin die. He doesn't want him to die.

Yoongi feel confused on why he is feeling this. Why is this male important on him now?

Was it because of the moments they had? The friendship? The bonding? What is it really?

Yoongi was sorrounded by those questions and he just look at Jimin and he promised that he will help him get out of this hell hole.

˙·٠•●♥ To be Continue ♥●•٠·˙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 319 26
"enough" jimin said in a cold tone "it's not what you think " yoongi yelled at him on phone *call ended* hey yoonmin fan am a new writer I had...
7.2K 593 33
"Your such a dumbass Min yoongi" "Shut the fuck up brat" . . . Where two rivals are falling in love but keep denying their feelings Who of which a...
427K 11.1K 50
Cover by @Niyonaika 💜 SUCH A CRINGY STORY UGH I NEED TO SERIOUSLY EDIT IT Started: 5/29/17 Ended: 7/17/17 EDITING Characters: Mark Tuan (Y/n) Wang J...
62.8K 2.9K 35
"Y-Yoongi... Stop! Y-you're hurting me..." Jimin cried out as he was violently shoved against the nearest wall. "Shut up or I'll beat the shit out of...