An adventure... \|/ Akitoya

By reitokunn_

Two boys from two completely different regions meet. They are complete opposites, but they have a wild advent... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE - A "Normal" Day
CHAPTER TWO - Where am I?!
CHAPTER THREE - Who.. are you?
CHAPTER FOUR - A Reunion
CHAPTER FIVE - This is.. love.
CHAPTER SEVEN - The time to part ways... or is it?
NOT A CHAPTER IM SORRY-

CHAPTER SIX - Not What was Planned..

252 7 25
By reitokunn_

       Toya hung his head and shut his eyes tight, preparing himself for the dreaded worst of rejection. But, instead, he felt Akito's soft hand lift his chin up. Opening his eyes, he found his face close to Akito's. The two boys stood there for a couple moments, just marvelling in each other's eyes. Until, Akito leaned in and filled the gap between them, pressing his soft lips gently onto Toya's.

————————————————————————

       A squeak escaped Toya, his eyes looking like they were about to pop out. His whole body burned a flaming red, while his heartbeat seemed to go as fast as the speed of light. Finally, Toya's eyes fluttered to a close and he returned the kiss eagerly. Akito was taken aback from the intensity Toya applied, but he enjoyed it nonetheless. He wrapped his arms around the other male, while Toya put his hand on the back of Akito's head.

       A few moments later, the two boys separated, panting slightly. Both were blushing intensely, their eyes shimmering bright. "A-Akito.." Toya whispered breathlessly, still computing the action Akito was bold enough to do. "Toya, I.. I like you too." The ginger replied, grinning. Holding the other close, the Prince placed his chin atop of Akito's head, then planted a kiss on it. "I.. can't explain what I'm feeling right now but it feels amazing.." Akito chuckled. Giggling, Toya let go and took a step back. "W-well uh.. should we head back?" The bicolored haired male inquired. "Yeah, sur-" Akito was cut off by the screams of people.

       The two boys whirled around frantically, seeing civilians hollering and running all around the place. Buildings crumbled down, as the ground shook furiously beneath them. "What in the world.." muttered Akito. They both shared one last frantic glance at each other, before they sprinted towards what seemed to be the source of the chaos, following the ear-splitting roars that came from that direction. Toya closed his eyes briefly, muttering a short incantation under his breath. Then, he yanked a sword hilt from his hand, a sharp blade coming out. "WHERE THE DEVIL DID THAT COME FROM?!" Akito hollered, his olive-green eyes glaring at the sword that Toya now possessed.

"Hey, you're good with the bow, right?" The Prince called out.

"Well, I guess! Why?!"

       And with that, Toya uttered another brief incantation, then a unique-looking longbow and a quiver stocked with a fresh 2 dozen arrows appeared in his hands. He tossed them both to Akito, who slung the quiver on his back and called out his thanks. "Wow, this longbow has luxury quality!" Akito exclaimed, awe-struck. The young ruler laughed. "I'm glad you say so!" The two boys continued scurrying towards the deafening roars and screams of people. They sped past broken homes, running townspeople, and large chunks of sandstone. As they ran, Toya eventually made up the decision to put away his sword, in any case it would be immediately brought back. He sheathed it into thin air, and it evaporated.  Eventually, the pair made it to the destruction site. "Oh, good God.." Akito muttered breathlessly, panic arousing in his stomach. There stood a ginormous creature, the rest of its body in the sand. It had razors as teeth, and numerous eyes that could pierce into your soul. It growled, then went head-first back into the sand. "That's a mighty sand worm if i've ever seen one, alright.." Akito exclaimed, his frantic gaze turning to Toya. The Prince furrowed his brow, examining the monster that loomed the village.

       "Akito.. I have a plan. I need you to try and shoot it when it comes back up. It doesn't matter where, just shoot it to distract it. Then, i'll climb one of the buildings, jump, and i'll climb the sand worm. I will take it from there." Toya explained sternly, his face deadpan. 'How the hell is he so calm..?!' Akito asked himself, but nodded at Toya's plan. The ginger took multiple deep breaths, before facing the erupting sand worm that came back up to the surface. Toya had started to run to his desired building, and he just needed to wait for Akito's move. The ginger selected an arrow from his quiver, and slung it onto the string of his bow. He aimed at his target, and brought the string to full draw. Letting go, he held his breath, and waited. Then, surprisingly, his arrow hit home. He released his breath and a smile tugged at his lips, but he knew it wasn't time to celebrate yet.

       Toya watched the arrow pierce the flesh of the creature, a loud roar coning from its mouth. The arrows that Toya had given Akito were enough to harm anything, not like those frail hunting arrows that wouldn't be successful in impaling certain targets. A trail of yellow liquid poured from where the arrow struck the sand worm, the creature's head out of control. It spun around, and Toya had started to run off the roof of the structure he was on. Then, he took a leap, and landed right on the side, where he clung onto the sharp scales for his dear life. Grunting, he caught his footing and started to climb up to the head. Unfortunately for Toya, one of his greatest fears was height. When he glanced over his shoulder, he gagged at the horrifying gap between him and the ground. Then, another loud growl came from the sand worm, causing Toya to snap back to reality. But, it startled him, making him loose his footing, and the sharp tip of the scales he was clinging on cut his palm. And with that, he slipped off and started his descend. The sand worm whipped its head, and collided with Toya's body, which the impact made him fly towards a building, his back colliding with the hard stone. He fell to his knees, as his vision blurred and his body ached at the impact.

       "TOYA!!" Akito bellowed, his eyes wide with panic. His mouth twisted into a nasty scowl as he glared at the god-forsaken monster that was probably 100 times the size compared to him. However, he needed this sand worm to stop wreaking havoc in his village. So, he selected an arrow from his quiver, slung it in his bow, and aimed in a smooth and fluid motion. Pulling it back on full draw, he made sure this sharp weapon would have lots of power behind it. He held it for a moment, then it released. The arrow found its way home, right in one of the sand worm's eyeballs. A screech of pain escaped the creature, as it fell back down into the sand. Akito immediately bolted to Toya's limp body that laid on top of the building, and fell to his knees beside him. Feeling around, he still felt a pulse, and Akito let out a breath of relief. A few seconds later, Toya regained his consciousness and sat up, stirring slightly. His head pounded in pain, and his body felt weak, but he knew he wouldn't die. And with that, he carefully stood back up, summoning his blade once more, shrugging off the dizziness that lingered in his consciousness. With another bellowing roar, the sand worm emerged once more from the depths of the sand. The stricken eye still had an arrow pierced through it, as well as the rest of its body where it was shot. Its yellow blood, now dry, was plastered around the arrow heads. Toya pondered deeply for his next move, then finally, he glanced over at Akito. "Hey.. shoot him some more, eh?" He grunted. The archer gave him a swift nod, before turning to face their opponent. Akito repeated that same fluid motion, grabbing an arrow from the quiver then nocking it. Then, he raised the bow to the direction he desired, drew the string to full draw, then released. The significant "thwang" sound of the string reassured the boy, as it hit its desired target once more. Turns out the arrow found its way to a certain pressure point. The massive organism swerved, its head swooping down and stroking the ground, screeches escaping its mouth.

       Meanwhile, Toya had been watching like a hawk for the perfect time to strike. When he saw the staggering sand worm, he tightened his grip on his sword, and eyed the position the worm was in. When he found the ideal time, the young ruler took multiple steps back, to take a running start. His eyes darted to Akito, who gave him a nod. Toya returned it, then started sprinting towards the ledge. When he arrived at the edge, he took a large leap, his sword raised above his head, ready to strike. As gravity pulled him down, the sand worm's head positioned himself right under Toya. Then, the Prince landed, a squelching sound was heard, followed by a pained thundering uproar that came from the beast. Toya's sword had dug itself deep into the head of the creature, with its thick yellow blood seeping out of the fatal wound. A smile tugged at Toya's mouth, as he yanked his sword back out of the heavily injured beast. The sand worm staggered for a few more moments, before it eventually came clashing down with a soft growl of defeat. A puff of sand flew up into the air from the pressure. Its blood had stained Toya and his sword, and the Prince leaped off of the colossal head he stood on.

       Akito was waiting for him on the ground, then immediately embraced Toya tightly. Theb, when he let go, he asked frantically, "Are you okay?!" Toya chuckled, and nodded. Yes, he was slammed into a sandstone wall while he went 70 kilometres per hour, but he was ok nonetheless. He planted his sword in the ground and kissed Akito softly. "You have an extraordinary skill with the bow that I can not compete with." Toya said with a smile, as he pulled back. Blushing, the ginger brushed the complement away, being humble. The next thing the boys heard was the cheers of people. Akito and Toya turned around to see clapping citizens, their happy faces illuminated by the moonlight. Then, amongst the crowd, Ena, Mizuki, An and Kohane were cheering and clapping the hardest. Toya and Akito blushed from embarrassment from the congratulations they were getting. Toya picked up his sword and sheathed it in the air, and it disappeared. Akito then unslung the quiver and held out the lowbow with it for Toya to take. But, Toya denied and he wanted Akito to keep it. The two boys ran towards their friends, and they all made their way back to their abode.

       The sand worm's flesh was harvested by the villagers, and the bones were used for tools and fertilizer. They left the skull as a landmark, and the townspeople decided to rebuild around it, making it like a central piece, in memory of the battle.
————————————————————————————
IM SORRY IM SO LATE FROM POSTING AAAAA IM TOO BUSY PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! BUT HOPEFULLY THIS CHAPTER WILL BE GOOD!!

EARLY MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL!!! TYSM FOR 150+ READS ALREADY AAAA

DONT BE SCARED TO COMMENT!!🔦🏹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 2.9K 128
Idk what to put here, but the title says it all. Enjoy reading!
273K 13.4K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
252K 10K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
38.6K 2.4K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...