WORK SONG | Tenth Doctor

By RaeBurnn

in a world where a girl is lost and lonely and a boy is running and searching. tenth doctor x OC doctor who f... More

WORK SONG
1
2
3

ACT ONE

37 1 0
By RaeBurnn

REAGAN RAYBURN has always felt alone in this world. Reagan is the girl full of mystery, the girl who doesn't belong, the girl who you would see walking down the street and think about her for months after.

The classic story of boy meets girl is one told far too many time. The story where a girl and a boy meet, fall in love, have children, and grow old together. The story of boy and girl is simple, a life full of love and stability. But that's not what Reagan Rayburn gets no matter how hard she prays each night. Reagan Rayburn will never have a simple story. The universe simply won't allow it.

So what story will she have...

~~~~

"she's gonna save me, call me baby, run her hands through my hair"
-jackie and wilson by hozier-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
322K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
82K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...