His Solace

By keepupwithkai23

Sol-ace noun comfort or consolation in a time of distress or sadness. Twenty-three year old Korianna is just... More

Cast
CH. 1 Run-In
Ch. 2 The Crew
Ch. 3 Night Out
Ch. 4 Game Night
Ch.5 Bed & Breakfast
Ch. 6 Family Woes
Ch. 7 Renee's Reason
Ch. 9 Anonymous
Ch. 10 Date Night
Ch. 11 Closure?
Ch. 12 New Friend
Ch. 13 Transparency
Ch. 14 Happy Birthday
Ch. 15 Happy Birthday pt. 2
Ch. 16 Attitude Check
Ch. 17 A not so merry Christmas
Ch. 18 Unexpected Return
Ch. 19 Mrs. Woods
Ch. 20 Emergency
Ch. 21 Messy Masquerade
Ch. 22 Caught Up
Ch. 23 Latoya's Side
Ch. 24 Snake
Ch. 25 The Truth
Ch. 26 K&S
Ch. 27 Oops!
Ch. 28 Heated Discussion
Ch. 29 Reasonable Doubt
Ch. 30 Secrets Revealed
Ch. 31 Unfit Parent
Ch. 32 Bad Memory
Ch. 33 Safe Travels
Ch. 34 Bad Feeling
Ch. 35 Think Again
Ch. 36 Helpful Stranger
Ch. 37 Sneaky Creepy
Ch.38 Backstabber
Ch. 39 Not So Stealth
Real Quick
Ch. 40 Reunited
Ch. 41 Reunited pt. 2
Ch. 42 On Your Own
CH. 43 Awkward Encounter
Ch. 44 A&T
Ch. 45 Family Secrets
Ch. 46 Surprise
Ch. 47 Saints Day

Ch.8 Future Plans

1.5K 80 23
By keepupwithkai23

Sinn's POV

A week later...

Sinn thoroughly enjoyed his time back home being around his mom always made him feel good.

It had been him and Melissa against the world due to his dad passing when he was younger. They endured so much together including homelessness at one point.

On his 16th birthday Sinn vowed to never allow himself and more importantly his mom to ever go without again and true to his word they never did. He was able to move Melissa out the hood at the early age of 18 that's how heavy he was in the streets.

Melissa appreciated everything her son did for her but would often ask him to stop. She constantly reminded him that she was the parent and he was the child it wasn't his job to play provider.

Of course she adored her beautiful home, luxury car, and shopping sprees but it was just her no husband or grands and often times she'd complain about being lonely to her son.

For whatever reason Melissa seemed to be really interested in her son's love life as of late he had that puppy love look on him she said.

After pressing him for three days straight he cracked and gave her vague details about Korianna making sure to emphasize that they were JUST FRIENDS.

"Uh huh none of my friends make me smile that wide my love so when do I get to meet Ms. Korianna?"  Melissa continued on. 

She felt like he needed a good woman on his arm he was handsome, respectful, childless, provided, and would make a great husband in her eyes.

Before he headed back to Houston his mom asked about his plans to leave the drug game she wasn't oblivious to his current occupation the only thing she asked was that he spare her the details.

Sinn had a great eye for art and details his memory was next level he could easily draw a portrait of a person he only seen once.

"I don't know ma I been thinking about learning how to tattoo and opening up my own lil shop nothing major. Just something to call my own you know?"

Sinn wanted to leave the streets just as bad as his mom wanted him to but he still had a few more M's to run up before then. He understood he was getting old and couldn't do this drug shit for ever.

"That's what I'm talking bout boy! and my son doesn't do small so you mean you'll own multiple shops and be the best in the city! act like you know!" Melissa said proudly encouraging her son.

That's one of the things he adored about his mother she was always encouraging him and as long as his mom co-signed it he was cool with it.

Melissa always reminded him just how important, loved, and special he was she always told him he'd be successful in anything he pursued sky was the limit for her baby boy.

The male had been back in Houston for a week now the conversation with his mom replayed in the back of his mind.

He was 25 going on 26 in a few weeks he had to run his money up now so that he could have enough money to continue supporting his mom, open his shop, and have a comfortable cushion if something unexpected ever happened.

"You good bro?" Blaze asked him the guys decided to go out for food but Sinn seemed to be spaced out.

"Yeah I'm straight just thinking about some shit me and moms talked about nun serious" he shrugged it off trying to get back into whatever the group was discussing before hand.

He was happy Blaze didn't press the issue he wasn't in the mood to talk about half ass plans and hypotheticals he'd rather have that talk with his brothers when things were finalized.

"Aye is that Krissy at the bar?" Tank spotted her first after scoping the scenery out.

The guys all turned to see her bartending she was clearly in her element as they watched her smile, and joke with customers while making drink after drink.

Deciding to make their presence known Blaze and Tizzy sat at the bar as her back was turned "Yeah let me get a dark and stormy and a long island ice tea for my son" Krystal whipped her head towards them and smiled big.

"Awwwww my boys came to see me hiiiiiieeee the girls should be here soon too!" she squealed clearly excited it was the first time she'd seen them since the game night which was almost a month ago.

Less than 5 minutes later a pair of hands covered both guys eyes.

"I know DAMN WELL" both men imitated the viral Tik Tok sound.

"Let me guess Mani and Kori" both girls giggled removing their hands and smacking their teeth "uh uh how'd you know it was us ion like that" Mani asked after laughing.

"Well for one Mani you smell like you JUST  finished rolling up and Kori yo ass always smell sweet like vanilla or coconut or sum. Plus we know Momo somewhere boo luvin with big bro" A cheesing Kori hugged Blaze then Mani joined in making it a group hug.

"Awwww we smell like weed and coconut vanilla cookies bookie? you always know just what to say" Mani responded wiping away fake tears.

"Girl if you don't get the hell out my face with that bookie bullshit" the male rolled his eyes while Tizzy and Krissy just cracked up.

"Hey Krissypooh what time you getting off?" Kori asked she had become more fond of her new group of friends. After that disastrous Thanksgiving dinner,  she appreciated being around  people who actually liked her.

Krissy began explaining to the guys why she was working part time at the bar. She made decent money being a travel agent but had been involved in a car accident just after the holiday and needed the extra cash to get it fixed.

Kori had volunteered to pick her up a few days during the week even though Krystal declined multiple times.

"Yeah we know how hard-headed this one can be but aye how much you need to get your car fixed?" Blaze asked the girl by this time the rest of the group had joined them at the bar.

Sinn smirked upon hearing the convo he knew B had his eyes set on Krissy since that night at the club but never got around to asking him about it.

"I'll be off in a half hour babes keep it tight for me till then. We can cuddle and watch those crime docs you love so much crazy ass girl." Krissy responded to Kori she didn't get the chance to answer Blaze before a customer requested something.

"Damn so you cheating on me with Krissy is that who we are? Is this what we represent?" Sinn gasped behind Kori making her neck hairs stand up.

The group decided to move away from the bar so they wouldn't bring more attention to their friend and get her in trouble.

"Wassup baby girl I missed you. You smell good as fuck too mmm" he hummed in her neck as they shared a hug.

"Hey Sinn and I missed you too sorry I've just been busy with work but I didn't forget about our outing or your birthday" she smiled looking up at him.

The two had made a bet first one who fell during their roller skating date had to plan the next one. Kori lost falling within the first 5 minutes and so she had to come up with their next outing.

Birthdays were intimate to Sinn it was meant to be celebrated with close friends and family and since he didn't have much of either a big party wasn't necessary. He'd be ok with a small get together, trip, or some good sex.

He had a lil  yea yea back in Brooklyn that he'd occasionally smash or get sucked up by but they weren't a couple more like friends with benefits.

Asia played her role and in return he copped her a few bags, shoes, and always left a few blue faces for her services.

They both knew and respected that there were no emotional ties.  Due to his new crush and spending most of his time with his mom Sinn didn't hit Asia up during his recent visit back home.

He made sure to pull Kori to the side so they can have a little one on one time before she left with Krissy.

"So you wanna tell me what happened back home?" they didn't get a chance to talk about whatever was bothering her during the holiday but he didn't forget and hoped it wasn't another guy.

Sinn almost regretted asking when a deep frown formed on the girls face.

"It was just messy family drama we can talk  about it on Saturday when i pick you up for our outing" she tried to shrug it off.

Now it was his turn to frown  "Oh word? where we going for our date?"

"Hey Koko I'm ready we going to your place or mine? Ooop I'm sorry am I interrupting?"  Krystal asked eyeing the pair.

"No, I know you're tired so we can go to yours and Sinn I'll text you ok" Kori responded.

He granted her a mhmm and a kiss on the forehead before watching her head out.

Fuck it shooters shoot right? he was taught to always go after what he wanted and so that's exactly what he planned to do.

Even though Kori was responsible for their upcoming date he had a few surprises of his own he just prayed he didn't regret it the day of.

Just a lil filler chapter

Blaze ready to spend some munyuuuun on krissy we love a generous King 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 622 10
For Eva Winters, life turned out a little more complicated than she had imagined. After years worth of saving, she was finally ready to leave the bus...
7.4K 573 53
Insecurities are a bitch. They make you wonder 'Am I not good enough?' But, you are good enough, you just don't know it. At you lowest of feeling ins...
2.2K 36 21
"Such a needy little girl. Get on your knees for me," I don't waste a second and automatically begin to lower myself, "Dios mío.. you so look beauti...
441 20 27
Sasha had the perfect life for a 24 year old, in a committed relationship for 2 years, stable job and an amazing apartment. Life was going good until...