Liar, Liar, the Mage's Desire...

Galing kay SolaSista

The Oumeno adventures continue! More magic, more mischief, and more...Kokichi and Himiko!! I just need more K... Higit pa

Undercover Lolita (1)
Undercover Lolita (2)
Undercover Lolita (4)
Undercover Lolita (5)
Undercover Lolita (6)
Undercover Lolita (7)
Undercover Lolita (8)
Undercover Lolita (9)
Undercover Lolita (10)
Undercover Lolita (11)
Undercover Lolita (End)
Goth Ball (1)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (2) (Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (3)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (4)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (5)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball(6)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball(7)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (End summary)
Passion Point (1)
Passion Point (End)
Himiko's Bewitching Beauty
Himiko's Magic Show
Himiko's Villainous Fantasy
Secret Admirer (1)
Secret Admirer (End)
Dream Boy (1)
Dream Boy (2)
Dream Boy (3)
Dream Boy (4)
Dream Boy (5)
Dream Boy (6)
Dream Boy (End)
Kokichi and Himiko Get Fluffy
Year Of The Dragon
Kokichi and Himiko's Love Suite Event
Roses Are Red (1)
Roses Are Red (End)
Ride The Way Into His Heart
Under Pressure (1)
Under Pressure (2)
Under Pressure (3)
Under Pressure (4)
Under Pressure (5)
Under Pressure (6)
Under Pressure (7)
Under Pressure (End)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (1)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (2)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (3)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (End)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (1)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (2)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (3)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (End)
Himiko's Soaps/Kokichi's Knife Game
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (1)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (2)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (3)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (4)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (5)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (6)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (7)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (8)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (9)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (10)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (11)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (12)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (13)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (14)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (15)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (16)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (17)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (End)
The Supreme Leader's New Groove (1)
The Supreme Leader's New Groove (2)
The Supreme Leader's New Groove (3)

Undercover Lolita (3)

77 5 7
Galing kay SolaSista

     The next afternoon, Himiko was on her computer searching for lolita styles that would fit her. But all that she could find, however, was nothing but frustration. She sighed heavily, plopping her forehead onto her desk. 

    "I heard the sound of grief and misery!" Kokichi teased as he entered Himiko and Tenko's room.

    "Nyeh...you heard correctly," Himiko mumbled, lifting her head up to look at him. As she did, Kokichi kissed her forehead before sitting on her bed. 

    "What are you doing?" Kokichi asked, looking at Himiko's computer screen. 

    "Looking up which lolita style suits me for Celeste's lolita party thingy," Himiko answered. Each tab above the URL bar had a specific type of lolita fashion. She clicked through them as she showed Kokichi. "Look, there's classic lolita, sweet lolita, goth lolita, and so many others!" With his hands, Kokichi gestured to Himiko to hand him the mouse.

   "Why don't you like the classic one?" Kokichi asked, clicking the first tab.

   "I just don't like those dresses," Himiko said. "They're too...'old-y.'" Kokichi clicked the next tab with the sweet lolitas. 

    "And this style?" he asked.

    "It's cute, but...it looks like you have to wear too much stuff," Himiko replied. 

   "'Kaaay...and the goth lolita?" Kokichi asked, clicking the next tab. "I think you'd look pretty cool as a goth lolita."

    "That's Celeste's style," Himiko said. "I don't wanna wear the same style as someone else."

   "Fair enough," Kokichi shrugged. "Hey! Maybe there's a hobo lolita style! You wouldn't have to wear a lot, and you can put a bag over your ugly, hobo face!" 

   "Nyeh!" Himiko exclaimed, laughing and swatting Kokichi. "Why are you being so sassy to me lately?" 

     "You may be my Supreme Lady, but you're not immune from my sass, Monkey Buuuns!" Kokichi replied, giving Himiko a tight hug. 

    "Nyeh...what a pain," Himiko muttered, shaking her head. Kokichi gave her a cheeky grin and kissed her cheek. Together, they continued to search for more lolita styles. 

   "Sailor lolita?" Kokichi asked.

   "No. I don't wanna dress up as someone who's always on the ocean," Himiko responded. 

    "Punk lolita?"

   "No. I'm guessing that's what Ibuki might go as."

   "You're so right! Um...steampunk lolita? That sounds cool!"

   "I like it, but, again...too much stuff to wear."

   "Hm...ooo! This doesn't look too flashy, or anything!" Kokichi said, clicking on another tab. "Casual lolita. You can try that one. It looks like a toned-down version of  lolita."

    "Nyeh...yup, that sounds like my style," Himiko said, looking at the casual lolita images. 

    "Heeeey! Maybe you can make up your own style!" Kokichi suggested. 

    "Like what?"

   "You can be, like, a casual witch, or something," Kokichi explained. "You can combine this casual lolita stuff with a witchy twist to it!"

    "I do like the sound of that," Himiko replied. "Okay, we can try it. But...I don't know exactly how I want my outfit to look."

    "Well, it says here that casual lolitas wear simple skirts or dresses so long that it fits the usual lolita style," Kokichi said. "The skirt's gotta be shaped a certain way and length. You have to wear socks, or tights, or blah, blah, blah...frilly, lacy, cutesy whatever girl stuff. You get the gist." He turned to Himiko. "Since lolita is all about being cute, or whatever, you can be a strawberry witch...or mage...which is kinda cute."

   "Oh, my!" Himiko exclaimed. "You're right! I'll be a strawberry mage!"

   "Okie-dokie! Let's go tell Celeste," Kokichi suggested. "Maybe she can help you look for some strawberry-themed outfits."

    "You are coming with me, right?" Himiko asked hopefully. 

   "Eh...I guess," Kokichi replied with a shrug. "It does actually sound boring talking about all this stuff, but...I have nothing better to do." Himiko looked at him with awe.

    "Awww...you'd go with me, even it would be boring for you?" she asked. Kokichi smiled and rolled his eyes.

    "Yeah, yeah, yeah..." he said, waving his hand dismissively. Himiko wrapped her arms around him. 

    "Kokichi...you really do love me," she said. 

    "Nee-heehee...duh! Why else would I put up with you for so long?" Kokichi replied in a teasing voice. Himiko smacked his arm.

   "Shush! You don't put up with me. You love being around me," she said. "You're just trying to avoid being mushy."

   "Because being mushy is gross!" Kokichi replied. 

    "Then why did you want me to kiss you so much yesterday?" Himiko pointed out. "And why did you do it when you came in here just now?"

    "Because you...are...ugly," Kokichi replied, crossing his arms. Himiko smiled and raised a brow at him.

    "Nuh-uh...it's because you think I'm cute," she teased. "You're just too scared to say it."

    "Nope! You're ugly," Kokichi insisted. 

    "Say I'm cute," Himiko said. 

    "Hahaha...I'm cute!" Kokichi said with a cheeky grin.

    "Nyeh...that's not what I meant, you idiot!" Himiko laughed, swatting Kokichi, who was also laughing. Himiko pinned Kokichi down on his back. She looked into Kokichi's playful eyes. "You think I'm cute, so say it."

    "You think I'm cute," Kokichi replied mischievously. 

    "Kokichiiiii!!!" Himiko said, smacking his face with her pillow. She began to pout. "Am I cute?"

   "Hahahaha...okay, okay!" Kokichi laughed. "Yes, Himiko." 

   "Do you really mean it?" Himiko asked. 

   "I mean...if I didn't, I wouldn't be your boyfriend," Kokichi pointed out. 

   "Then, why do you keep saying I'm ugly, you weirdo?!" Himiko asked, shaking Kokichi. 

   "Because it creates moments like this," Kokichi replied smoothly, gazing flirtatiously into Himiko's eyes. "You have me pinned down on this bed, riiiight? So...what are you gonna do next?" He winked seductively, which made Himiko blush deep red. 

    "Nyeh...if I kiss you, then will you say I'm cute...the actual words?" she asked. Kokichi shrugged playfully.

    "Nee-heehee...I guess you won't know until you find ooouuut," he teased. Himiko rested her forehead on Kokichi's chest and sighed. Then, she lifted it again and looked into Kokichi's expectant, mischievous eyes. She leaned forward and gave him a kiss. 

    "There, I kissed you," she said. "Now...say it."

   "You..." Kokichi began.

   "Yeeees?" Himiko said.

  "...aaarrrre..."

   "Uh-huuuuh...?"

   "...ugly!!" Kokichi replied playfully. 

   "Nyeh!! You jerk!!" Himiko said, lifting herself off of Kokichi. She grabbed her pillow to start smacking him again, but Kokichi was quicker. Grinning flirtatiously, he lifted himself up, as well, and wrapped his arms around Himiko's waist and pressed his forehead against hers. 

   "That was a lie," he murmured. "I love you so much, ya little cutie!" He then pinned Himiko to the bed and started playfully kissing her all over her face, making Himiko giggle uncontrollably. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

46.4K 793 22
Just like the title said. Oneshots of Oumasai. Send requests in for what you want bc I have no creativity
14.3K 548 16
Kokichi Ouma died in an accident waking up at his funeral, the only person that can see him is Himiko. Will the lonely ghost pull through and find a...
22.1K 445 10
Why go simple if COMPLICATED is an option too?!?! Shuichi Saihara is in love with his friend and classmate Kokichi Ouma. Sadly, besides having the cu...
23.5K 890 198
Welp, I maxed out at 200 chapters on my previous Liar, Liar, the Mage's Desire, so I have to start a new set of Oumeno fluff 'n' stuff! :D So...if yo...