Zero To Hero, Kamen Rider Zer...

By Shin_Tycoon2

After my old phone no longer turn on I'm starting over again..... More

1 - Starting Point
2 - Fake Smile
3 - Hanging Out With Ai
Not a Chapter
4 - Crazy Fan
5 - Magias and Riders
6 - Kikai, Rento Makina

Prologue

636 12 13
By Shin_Tycoon2

Ok so I was originally going to remake this story on my Shin_Tycoon account but unlike last time where I didn't do a story for months, I would upload a story this week or next depends if I could stay on it.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Narrator POV

Imagine a world, when one baby suddenly glows due to nothing to the entire human population suddenly gaining supernatural powers that ignore the laws of physics to a human. Power left and right! With ability to stop other powers or other just control bubble. Then this is the world we are going to take view.

After years, they called these power quirks and some decided to use them for the greater good, or other use it for selfish or malicious intentions. Unfortunately not a have this unique powers. Other remain powerless and only praise the one with a strong power. They are known as Kihan. While others are known as Tokubetsu.

But after a someone raise to the top, all hell broke lose. Villains raise with him wanting nothing to take over the world but like they say, there always someone stronger. After a short period of time, people fought back and now have heroes to fight again forever, Good vs Evil.

Now our story is about a Kihan known as Izuku Midoriya a future hero who smart but have a strong will to let anyone bring him down.

We see people of different and unique quirk, I say, as they talk about Izuku Midoriya. Our protagonist of this story. He one of the few Kihan is the school who is bullied the most because he fight back despite he know he still loose. This made him respected by other Kihan in the school as they admit they are cowards.

Kihan 1: Yo Midoriya!

Izuku: Hmm? *Turn around*

Kihan M: Do you mind if you want me with this? *Holding seven boxes*

Izuku look around to see people with quirk laughing as they gesturing what they about to do to him.

Izuku: Sure.

He want over and help him with carrying the boxes. He followed him to the main office and set the boxes on the desk.

Kihan M: Thanks Midoriya you the best!

They both have each other high fives as Izuku wave and went different directions. The bell ringing student that class is about to start.

Izuku couldn't help but have a headache. A memory that wasn't his.

Izuku: What is that memory?

He rub his temple to get rid of the headache. While doing getting rid of his headache, not paying attention behind him, someone kick him down. Izuku quickly recover and look to see who it was, only for him to look disappointed.

Izuku: How mature Bakugou.

Katsuki Bakugou. He use to be friends with Izuku Midoriya, but after his quirk activate, he act all high and mighty because of his explosion quirk. Teacher and Students praise him for having a strong quirk. Developing an ego that make him think that he is better than everyone. He gave Izuku the nickname, "Deku", to mock him for not having a quirk.

Katsuki: It your fault that you in the way of greatness.

Izuku: All Might isn't here.

Everyone around them started to chuckle since Izuku is the only who can stand up against him without being afraid.

Katsuki: Oh you thank you soooo cute with that comeback.

Izuku: Bitch I'm adorable. *Kick him in the jewels*

Katsuki fell onto his knees, as he cursed at Izuku for doing that. Izuku look at him and walk away not knowing that Katsuki got up and running towards him.

Tokubetsu 1: MIDORIYA LOOK OUT!

Izuku immediately duck and turn to punch him in his jewels, only to be met with Katsuki palm. Before he could react, Katsuki let out an explosion at him.

Izuku only covered his face as when he been blown back and crash into the wall. His arms burnt and his back almost broken. His vision got blurry as he passed out on the ground.

[Izuku Dreamscape]

Izuku open his eyes to see in deserted area with part of machine on the ground. He couldn't move from his spot, but was calm about due to him being here before. He waited for a bit before several robot like soldier appears.

Izuku: There the grasshopper soldier again. Why do I keep seeing this over and over? a
At least give me something new....

He look across the area to see one person walking.

This mysterious guy in armor walk towards them with a briefcase in his hand, essentially he opened it up to be a spear.

[Was made by: Markolios]

Izuku: It that supposed to be a spear?

The mysterious warrior then fight them head on, destroying the soldier with each swing. Izuku had to admit, this is one badass dream.

Izuku: Sugoi.

One of the soldier appears with a small sword like weapon and charge at him. The mysterious saw this and counter it.

The grasshopper theme hero then effortless slash the metal warrior in half like butter. He then took out a small rectangle item and press it.

Fire!

He inserted it in the spear.

Progrisekey confirmed. Ready to utilize! Tiger ability!

The spear blade is cover in fire, turning to the remaining soldier, he press the trigger on the spear once.

Flaming Spear Slash

Preforming a slash motion, he sent a fire slash at them

Destroying the remaining soldiers, as flame erupt causing a explosion.

Izuku: Hm? It seem this is over. *Notice mysterious warrior walking towards them* I get it, I'm going to think he going to talk to me only for him to walk through me, I get the memo.

Mysterious warrior: No that exactly I'm going to do.

Izuku: Eh?

Mysterious warrior: I'm talking to you kid *place his hand on Izuku shoulder*

Izuku was appalled by this.

Mysterious warrior: I don't have time to explain myself because you going to wake up but I can quickly say, Be prepare for what going to happen. *Start to fade away*

Izuku: What do you mean?! Wait!

A bright light flashing him before opening his eyes to look at a ceiling. Izuku looked around to see where he was.

School Nurse:

Izuku (sit up): What happened?

School Nurse: Surprisingly, well can I called it a surprise, Bakugou actually attack you with that quirk of his. That kid is in highschool and he still throwing tantrums. *doing paperwork* I already excuse you for all your classes because honestly you were heard for two hours. Almost called the Ambulance on you.

Izuku was rubbing his temple again trying to remember Katsuki assault.

Izuku: I see... *look outside*

"Mysterious warrior: ....Be prepare for what going to happen."

Izuku: "What does he mean about that?" Thank you for excusing me but I must head back to class.

School Nurse: Okay but kid you now got evidence for you to show. Why not exposing Bakugou for what he did?

Izuku(smirk): You think they going to listen to a Kihan like me?

School Nurse: Who knows, maybe they will.

Izuku could only help but chuckle at the nurse response.

[On top of random building]

???: So is this the universe where the new Kamen Rider Zero will be?

???: Yes Master.

Ark: Hm this should be a wonderful show. It similar to the other Kamen Rider Zero before he went to that Hundreds universe. Do you think he will abandon his own home universe like the other one, Koi?

Koi: I don't know Ark-sama. It could happen if Geo didn't get to him. Besides we can attack now and let see the heroes handle my creation.

Koi laughed. As multiple stomping can be heard is the background.

[Back with Izuku]

Our protagonist is currently going through his locker getting hate threat out of his locker. Until he heard someone screaming.

Izuku: Hm?

(F)Kihan: Please stop I have to get going.

(M)Tokubetsu: Eh, rejected me you punk. You should should feel honor that a Tokubetsu, like me, is willing going to have se-

Before he could finish his sentence, Izuku pull him back away from the girl.

Izuku: If she say, "have to get going" you respect her decision.

(F)Kihan quickly thank Izuku and leave. The Tokubetsu is pissed and pull his shoulder back.

(M)Tokubetsu: Damn it I was about to have a good time with her you bast-

Izuku honest reaction:

(M)Tokubetsu: Oooooooh *fall over*

Izuku: I hate pervert like you

(M)Tokubetsu 2: Oi, are you the one who trying to take advantage of my girl?

Izuku turn around to see the girl behind a guy with three eyes and sharp teeth.

(F)Kihan: It the one who in the ground not the one with green hair.

(M)Tokubetsu 2: Oh my bad, bro. I thought you did it. Thanks man I appreciate it.

Izuku:

Izuku grab his backpack and walk to the courtyard until the guy said something.

(M)Tokubetsu 2: HEY you drop this. *Walk to Izuku*

Izuku: Hm?

He gave Izuku the item that he supposedly dropped.

Izuku: This isn't mine.

(M)Tokubetsu 2: Are you sure? If fell out of your bag.

Izuku look at the object and feel like some connections towards it. Izuku take it and thanks him for it.

Izuku: I have to get going, thank you for returning this. *Walk away from them*

Izuku made his way to the roof and look at the strange item. Confused on what it is, he press the button on top.

Jump!

Izuku: Jump?

Just then Izuku could think of what it is, an explosion can be heard.

Izuku: Jesus Bakugou probably showing off. *Then hear screaming* Huh?

Izuku stand up and look at the city to see building collapsing and people running. Izuku grab his thing and quickly leave the building with other students as one of the explosion was near the hospital.

Izuku: MOM! *push his way though people and quickly ran to his apartment*

He took his usual shortcut to get there quicker but see something that he only thought it was a dream.

Izuku: No way.... *Stop and hide* They real.... It no dream. That means, *took out progrisekey* That what he meant?!

Izuku didn't notice one of the soldier coming his way and kick the trashcan at Izuku, who turned around last minute, as he fell back as a thing came out of his backpack.

Izuku: Huh? *Look at the noise and see a strange device*

Izuku quickly crawl towards it and pick it up.

Izuku: This look like? *Remember the dream*

He stand up and unintentionally putting it on in front of his waist, as a belt strap wrapped around my waist.

ZeroRiser!

Izuku: Why does this feel.... Familiar?

Before he could answer himself that he was blasted near him as he was sent flying back and fall on his back. Just then a sudden memory that was his appear again!

[Unknown Memory]

He see someone with the same belt that he was hearing as they pull out that item and press it button.

Jump

???: Henshin!

They transformed as a black suit cover their entire body as a mechanic grasshopper appear for a moment before breaking apart and strap grabbing pieces of retract it to the suit.

Charge Up~!

[Unknown Memory ended]

Izuku: Is that how supposed to use these! *Look at progrisekey and smirk* I guess God is not against me, I better pray later today! *Press button*

Jump!

Izuku: I feel like I can't lose! HENSHIN!

[Chapter End]

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hope this feel nostalgic even though it going to be different. I might do Tycoon Izuku story next and Maybe a Kuuga story!

WHO KNOWS BECAUSE I DON'T!

Also Izuku x Ai Hoshino is the best ship in 2024 for now and wish there more of it.

Anyway see you next time, Ciao~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 252 20
This is a 'what if' about Veldanava that reincarnated as Izuku Midoriya.
38.2K 642 11
After WATTPAD!!! had decided to delete this story OUT OF NOWHERE, I and many reader were distraught!! So I'm making a remake of the story from the gr...
323 33 7
This is a reboot of my story The Affinity Monster you can read the original or stay with this one.
346K 8.8K 41
[πšƒπš˜πšπšŽ π™Έπš—πšžπš–πšŠπš”πš’ 𝚑 πšπšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš›] πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ, 𝚝𝚘 π™Ήπšžπš“πšžπšπšœπšž π™·πš’πšπš‘... ΰΉπ™±πšŽπšπš’πš— π™Ήπš˜πšžπš›πš—πšŽπš’